PDA

View Full Version : Gay western men on Koh Samui

September 28th, 2011, 14:29
Does anybody know how you go about to find gay western men on Koh Samui?

I'm a bisexual european that will be here for a month or two and I would like to meet someone.

Thanks!

arsenal
September 28th, 2011, 21:13
Assuming you are genuine and not our favourite illeterate idiot posting disguised as a sandwich that was recently discussed on another board. The gay western man you seek in Koh Samui will probably be the one fucking the daylights out of a beautiful Thai twink. So good luck.

September 28th, 2011, 21:15
no harm in asking :)

September 28th, 2011, 21:36
Yeah I am genuine. And thanks for answering.

colmx
September 29th, 2011, 01:25
Sweet Soul Caf├й in Soi Green Mango is the place to go

Its an open air style disco bar - across from the Green mango

Usually attracts a lot of younger gay/bi backpacker types and their Asian admirers

bao-bao
September 29th, 2011, 05:02
You might also put out a request on any forum you're comfortable doing so to ask people who are planning to be there during your visit to send you a PM. I'd caution any "newbie" about being too open about their information, though.

If you make the trip, take the time to post your opinions about where you visited and stayed. It would be a welcome change.

pong
September 29th, 2011, 16:33
some realism might be in place:
frankly, your chances are slim-I think even slimmer as in most other well-known beachside tropical destinations favored by Euro's.
Most gay тВмтВм's going Thai go for the Asian boys, as I do to. Many of them are not really or even not at all interested in other whitey's. Besides that even in Bkk big city there is not a 'recognised/well known'' meeting spot for those, let alone such an island where most people only stay for the odd week. if you simply want to try out the ''gay or samesex experience'' then find a Thai-there are 100s if not 1000s - more garantee too on a nice encounter.

Brisboy82
September 29th, 2011, 19:15
Some westerners try to pick me up in Thailand but I would never sleep with any westerner these days no matter how hot he was. So gross!!

September 29th, 2011, 19:26
how rude

bao-bao
September 29th, 2011, 19:27
I was giving Ruben credit for not flying thousands of miles just to find another farang for a fling - my interpretation was that he was looking to go to a new place and be without any gay peers.

If he was asking for hook up info, though, I agree - that sounds a bit odd.

September 29th, 2011, 19:28
Some westerners try to pick me up in Thailand but I would never sleep with any westerner these days no matter how hot he was. So gross!!

Ha,

Well come on them you Aussie sex bomb, post a pic for comment!

Brad the Impala
September 29th, 2011, 19:45
Assuming you are genuine and not our favourite illeterate idiot posting disguised as a sandwich that was recently discussed on another board.

You probably mean illiterate!

arsenal
September 29th, 2011, 20:57
Brad the Impaler

Touche.

September 29th, 2011, 22:07
Brad the Impaler

Touche.

Brad the Impala!

September 30th, 2011, 00:09
Actually the thing is that I had a very profound experience a couple of days ago that made me realize that I was very attracted to men. It was something that I had completely shut off at home. Now that I know that I want to finally act on those feelings. But I happen to be in Thailand and I am going to be here for several more months. And I'm not attracted to asian men.

arsenal
September 30th, 2011, 06:05
That's it.
In future I shall put the light on when I post. Two spelling mistakes on the same thread. Oh the shame of it.

September 30th, 2011, 06:51
and a gonner to boot ... come on you spurs

lonelywombat
September 30th, 2011, 06:58
Adam Preston runs a gay group which you can subscribe to and also ask for help.
send email to
subscribe-gaykohsamui@yahoogroups.com

if that doesnt work reverse the subscribe with gay-------------------------

this site will be of great help

gaykohsamui.net [note .net not .com]
You have to explore as it is not easy to find everything. Looks good but badly designed.
There are at the top of the pages 5 coloured buttons with drop downs.
you will see at the bottom of each page arrows travelling across the page ,click on them

Last time I was there some years ago, the island was being used for R&R by Brit soldiers who loved the drag shows.
Great to look at but AYOR

bucknaway
September 30th, 2011, 07:53
Try posting in the m4m section of craigslist.