PDA

View Full Version : Sat - Oct 1st All Of Me Celebrating the start of High Season

allofmesuneeplaza
September 26th, 2011, 17:45
Every optimistic, All of Me Bar in Sunee Plaza is opening the High Season with a party on Saturday, October 1. The evening will feature:
Happy Hour 45 Baht Drinks, 6-9
Complimentary Food
Live Music with Rose and Friends, 9-12
Karaoke, 12-?
No Off Fees, after 1 am
Come and join the fun.

jinks
September 26th, 2011, 20:01
All Of Me - welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the High Season Opening - I'll see you in December.

Your first post stuck on top for FREE.

Bars and Hotels - Your event posting will be stuck on top for one week for $5:00 USD

Pre-pay $50:00 and get 12 events at the top as they occur.

PM me for Paypal details - All major cards accepted.

Existing advertisers are permitted one stickey per week.
If they require more, pre-pay as above or buy more space.

Beachlover
September 27th, 2011, 00:17
Your first post stuck on top for FREE.
Heh... love the hard sell sales pitch.

I think getting businesses to pay for stickies is a great idea.

cameroncat
September 27th, 2011, 08:01
Calling this the beginning of High Season is a little wishful thinking. You know it's High Season when the Plastic Santa Clauses start appearing at the malls and that awful xmas music starts playing in the subway LOL

September 28th, 2011, 01:52
You know it's High Season when the Plastic Santa Clauses start appearing at the malls and that awful xmas music starts playing in the subway LOL

August?

September 28th, 2011, 02:10
You know it's High Season when the Plastic Santa Clauses start appearing at the malls and that awful xmas music starts playing in the subway LOL

August?

They doubt not know what they do!

allofmesuneeplaza
September 28th, 2011, 09:35
Actually, Low Season, except for September, was not too bad this year. And after a very quiet September, for the past few days the streets of Sunee Plaza have been getting noticeably busier. Old friends are returning and reappearing every day!

martin911
September 28th, 2011, 12:44
Actually, Low Season, except for September, was not too bad this year. And after a very quiet September, for the past few days the streets of Sunee Plaza have been getting noticeably busier. Old friends are returning and reappearing every day!

Well if the number of farang in the late nite clubs Nab and Dave are anything to go by the last few nites there is a big big increase in numbers
On mon nite in Nab there was almost as many farang as thai guys --granted mon is a quite nite --but there are young/ older (poss Russian going on looks )farang in bigger numbers in clubs compared to even 2 weeks ago!!!-----------