PDA

View Full Version : wine 900 baht great deal and nice !!

alanthebuilder
September 26th, 2011, 17:22
[attachment=0:3urojwoy]DSCN0551.JPG[/attachment:3urojwoy]wine 900 baht great deal and nice !!

September 26th, 2011, 18:02
Well as long as you are posting your bottle for sale, I hope you won't mind that I let people know the wine and champagne I have for sale.

Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon
Opus One 1999 excellent year
Veuve Clequot La Grande Dame 1998
Dom Perignon 1993 gift box with 2 champagne glasses in the box

Reasonable offers please PM me.

Champagne and Wine for Sale.... oh my God, brings back nightmares!

jinks
September 26th, 2011, 20:06
Champagne and Wine for Sale.... oh my God, brings back nightmares!

For both of us, please don't re-hash the old thread.

billy2bs
September 26th, 2011, 21:49
Hope that Opus is still available when I get there in march..how much you asking again?

francois
September 26th, 2011, 23:40
The wine posted by Alan is quite good and a great value; the best house type wine I have tasted. This is the house wine served at Cherrys in Pattaya although they keep the bottle hidden and the markup is high.

September 27th, 2011, 00:00
Hope that Opus is still available when I get there in march..how much you asking again?

Easily worth $200 US. I will consider the highest offer over $100. Once 2 weeks has passed, if you want it I have a Paypal account and you could pay something to hold it.

I had a bottle of it with Freddy and a freind and it was wonderful they said. Personally I don't drink.

colmx
September 27th, 2011, 01:21
[attachment=0:25i9krb0]DSCN0551.JPG[/attachment:25i9krb0]wine 900 baht great deal and nice !!

Hi Alan
You forgot to say where you bought the wine!

BF developed an expensive taste for white wine when he was in Ireland last month...
It wasn't that he was drinking expensive wine - he was slugging it back like it was beer so it was expensive in terms ofvolume! :bot:

francois
September 27th, 2011, 07:40
I saw this wine for sale at Villa Market in Pattaya.

bucknaway
September 27th, 2011, 07:53
This post is NOTHING without input from Ms Sanitee Nap'kn..... :rolling:

September 27th, 2011, 14:05
You forgot to say where you bought the wine
Just curious as to why one would need to ask where the wine was purchased? :dontknow:

September 27th, 2011, 14:21
Just curious as to why one would need to ask where the wine was purchased? :dontknow:

Some people just have to know the thin end of a fart.

francois
September 27th, 2011, 17:07

So one can buy a bottle of that wine without searching many shops?

colmx
September 27th, 2011, 19:42

If somebody posted a picture of a taxi they recommended, or a bed they slept in - you would naturally ask them where to found it...

Similarly who would want to traipse through all the supermarkets looking to find a bottle of wine that someone recommended!

September 27th, 2011, 20:49
Aha, I see said the blind man!
I guess it was the thread and the way the question was worded that threw me. Well nothing can throw me!
I would have thought one would have asked it differently if it was posed something like, that looks like a great wine! Do you kniw where I can go buy it? Rather than it sounded like you were asking him where he obtained that particular bottle that he was selling for 900 baht.
Excuse me! :dontknow: