PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Tarzan Party Eros Boy Bar.

Happy Boy
September 24th, 2011, 06:14
Pictures of Tarzan Party Eros Boy Bar.

http://erosboybar.com/tarzan-party/

Dboy
September 25th, 2011, 02:49
I see MANY tarzan boys in the photos I'd like to know better!

Dboy

naklua
September 25th, 2011, 18:18
IMHO there were too many Janes taking part in the Tarzan party.

Marsilius
September 25th, 2011, 21:22
And, if truth be told, one or two Cheetahs.

loke
September 26th, 2011, 01:40
I was looking inside this place a few seconds on Friday and they looked like having fun . I will come back to enjoy the shows they have .

cameroncat
September 26th, 2011, 08:13
Never mind the Bananas, those boys could use a few burgers...

vpnoy
September 28th, 2011, 08:05
Never mind the Bananas, those boys could use a few burgers...

Yeah... they need to eat more! :)

September 28th, 2011, 08:41
And, if truth be told, one or two Cheetahs.

Marsilius,

Cheetahs or Cheaters?? guess a few of both, eh?

bucknaway
September 28th, 2011, 09:02
I wonder if some of the more masculine guys are not shown because they are shy to have their pictures on the advertisements? :dontknow:

September 28th, 2011, 15:36
a couple look like they need to diet
then theres the tatoos, the bad hair ... god am i even gay ?

neoncrusade
September 28th, 2011, 22:30
... god am i even gay ?

Of course you are dear. We all have our 'type'. Except for latinpoxxxx, who sounds like he'd nail absolutely anything remotely male to the floor.

Looking at the photos, I see there are more of those ghostly faced guys. I thought some Thais put white powder on their face in daytime because it acts as protection from the sun. So why do some of these gogo guys cover their face in it at night time? Do they think it will make their face glow in the dark under the UV lights and make them stand out for the punters?

September 28th, 2011, 23:57
The boys who are a bit darker consider themselves black. To them, black is ugly.
They put the powder on their faces night or day to have the appearance of being whiter skinned and getting a punter to take them off.

September 29th, 2011, 00:05
Also you will find that the talc thing stems from when they were kids, their parents would plaster it on their faces etc.. after a shower to help keep them cool.

September 29th, 2011, 00:34
the talcy gay look like ghosts and scare me . mind you i guess they are used to putting the willy's up people

bao-bao
September 29th, 2011, 04:55
I don't care for the powdered face look on guys, either - and it really doesn't show well in a flash photo. Like any other make-up it can hide some imperfections of the skin, too.

However, with a bit of hasty editing it can look a little more handsome, to my eye, anyway...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/Tarzan2.jpg

September 29th, 2011, 16:22
spot on bao bao now can you make him look a bit slimmer and i'll take him home.
isnt it amazing how fussy some of us farang get about thai boys.. if i saw this guy in a bar in london i'd fall in love with him straight away.
bty why does the guy in the background have a tree growing out of his ear?? another of your piccy trickyness boa boa ??

bao-bao
September 29th, 2011, 20:00
bty why does the guy in the background have a tree growing out of his ear?? another of your piccy trickyness boa boa ??
No, actually I think he's on the club's land line phone; it's just kind of clunky.

Hmmm... now who else here usually calls me "boa boa" besides combat and Rush ?

September 29th, 2011, 20:11

Obviously a slip of the fingers working the keys boa-boa. oops I mean bao-bao, I like both so don't get offended my friend... :happy7:

September 29th, 2011, 20:13
dont worry about me being either of them ive only just joint im not very good with names when people tell me theirs, and it took me 3 goes to get it to boa boa first couple of goes it was bao boa n boa bao .. i do apologise for spelling it wrong tho ... bty love the blog :) talking of your blog.. why is the guy on the elephant headless?? low bridge maybe!

Rush, Yet Again
September 30th, 2011, 01:30

Just for the record, IтАЩve never called you boa boa. Boring, trite, and maudlin? Yes. Dishonest? Definitely. Boo Boo and Boo Hoo? Yup again, but never on this board. Boob Boob? If not, IтАЩm sure I will one day.

Nice photoshopping though. And congrats on resisting the urge of claiming your hard work by including a disfiguring watermark.

bao-bao
September 30th, 2011, 01:47
Just for the record, IтАЩve never called you boa boa.
My apologies on the mix-up, Rush.

Must've had you confused with another unpleasant online persona.

Beachlover
October 2nd, 2011, 23:54
No, actually I think he's on the club's land line phone; it's just kind of clunky.

Don't know if you're referring to me. I have accidentally spelled your handle "Boa Boa" before but always go back to edit/correct it when I notice. Maybe I missed a few.

Also worth noting that one man's "unpleasant online persona" is another mans "likable poster". I'm sure you realise (possibly to your unbearable horror) that to some posters you're an "unpleasant online persona" yourself. Can't please everyone.