PDA

View Full Version : 130,000b State of the Art DJ System added to Happy Place!

September 23rd, 2011, 19:38
We are proud to announce the addition of a state of the art Pioneer Double Disk and USB DJ system recently installed.
The best DJ system in the Boyztown area and not played so loud you cannot hear. The DJ is working very hard to learn all the new features and effects and I am sure many of the customers will love it.
Come in and visit Happy Place again. Check out our sound system and the addition of 10 new boys just arrived at our bar.
Bring any type of member discount card from any other establishment in the WORLD and get 10% additional savings on our already reasonably priced drinks.
:tif:b

latintopxxx
September 23rd, 2011, 23:32
...I really don't think the sound system is that critical...nice but not a game changer....a bus load of eager to please fresh arse would do the trick....

Beachlover
September 24th, 2011, 05:30
Good on you, Justme. Always a confidence-booster to see a business investing...

dab69
September 24th, 2011, 07:56
great to see investment in the commercial sex scene
we all know and love in Pattaya.

bucknaway
September 24th, 2011, 10:24
Running your bar must be a labor of love! You treat it as if it were your favorite child offering it all the spoils a pampered bar could ever want.

Keep up the good work!

September 25th, 2011, 01:46
Thank you all for your kind words. I know tht sometimes the posts get outta hand and feelings are hurt but I have tried terribly hard over the last year to build a club which I myself would love to cruise in and enjoy!
I have built it together with my Thai family, M the manager/co owner/ interior designer and in the sexy boy show, T in the sexy boy show, Anon one of the go go boys, Heart doorman. Assisted by Chit, and Tae previous flings and all their friends that have left other clubs to join them here at Happy Place. Truly a happy place to work.
I hope you will come visit us and join in our fun.

Dboy
September 25th, 2011, 02:46
I will be very interested in dropping by your place within the next month or so. Hope the business is doing well for you.

Dboy

davidsobe
September 25th, 2011, 09:19
I would love to see photos of the 10 new guys working in your bar. Yummm......

a447
September 25th, 2011, 10:46
I'll be there in less than 2 weeks!! Can hardly wait.
Neal, do you have any special events planned for October??
I really enjoyed the big banana contest last time - even though I refused your offer to be one of the judges...hehe. Too shy for my own good.
You are doing an awesome job, Neal. It's as though you are just running the place as a hobby (you probably are) and are putting the interests of the customers and the boys before anything else.

The boys speak very highly of you.

September 25th, 2011, 11:19
Thank you, I really care for them all.
October... we have the B Boys for a few months and the Hide 1,000 baht contest. We hide 1,000 baht in the bikini of one boy or waiter. If you call the boy down, buy him a drink, take him off and he has the 1,000 baht,, you win the 1,000 baht plus the off is free!
Jello shots 50 baht each. Red Star you win. If there is a red star at the bottom of your check bin, you get to spin the wheel and see what you have won. Many prizes!

September 29th, 2011, 23:22
this could end up being the first gogo bar i will visit on my next trip to pattaya ... just such a shame that tae wasnt nick named chat