PDA

View Full Version : Cordia Residence Saladeng

cameroncat
September 21st, 2011, 07:55
Since I will be coming to Thailand in December and staying for 2 months, I've decided to stay at a serviced apartment since the monthly rate is cheaper than staying at a hotel. I booked The Cordia Residence Saladaeng which is on Saladaeng Road in Silom.
www.wcc.co.th/cordiasaladaeng/ (http://www.wcc.co.th/cordiasaladaeng/)

Anyone have any experience there? Seems like a convenient location, clean and prices include cable and WiFi. I do know that when I sent my Thai EX there to check it out, he was quoted a cheaper rate than the "farang" prices quoted on the webpage LOL

fedssocr
September 21st, 2011, 08:41
Have not stayed there but there are lots of serviced apartments in that general area. It is a pretty convenient spot. I usually stay at the Siri Sathorn which is more of a hotel but they have long term guests there too. It is actually a bit farther away from Silom Rd than your choice but still only 10 minutes walk or so. And then to Soi Twilight is a further 10 minutes or so. There is a local market there on Saladaeng during the morning and afternoon. I used to get really yummy little chocolate covered doughnuts there once in a while. There's always a really good looking fried chicken for sale there too. There's a Tops supermarket nearby, actually there are two, one near the Rama 4 & Silom intersection and another, larger one in the basement of the Silom Complex which is slightly farther walk. Of course the BTS station is right there as well.