PDA

View Full Version : Cape Town...almost too much...even for me

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2011, 04:00
Am very fortunate in that work entails a fair amount of travel, tiring at times, very rewarding most of the time; just got back from Cape Town, low season...rent boys galore...and for just about for nothing, never thought I'd find a scene that could compete with Thailand when it came to value for money...more bang for your buck (literally)....only unlike Thailand where the weather is kind and even the gogo boys seem to support one another to a ertain degree...or there seems to be some sort of family support system so no one truly goes hungry or cold...(uh most of the numbers I engage dress better then me), in Cape Town, autumn/winter is low season......tourists are long gone...it's cold outside...and hunger is real...all one has to do is cruise a popular pick up spot like sea point promenade and the boys practically beg you to take them home...anything is available for under 20 euro... get approached in the bars and clubs by rent boys offering their services...start of with equivalent of euro 50...you sneer and counter with 20 and they immediately agree...as long as they can spend the night and a meal is thrown in....

September 20th, 2011, 05:12
Am very fortunate in that work entails a fair amount of travel, tiring at times, very rewarding most of the time; just got back from Cape Town, low season...rent boys galore...and for just about for nothing, never thought I'd find a scene that could compete with Thailand when it came to value for money...more bang for your buck (literally)....only unlike Thailand where the weather is kind and even the gogo boys seem to support one another to a ertain degree...or there seems to be some sort of family support system so no one truly goes hungry or cold...(uh most of the numbers I engage dress better then me), in Cape Town, autumn/winter is low season......tourists are long gone...it's cold outside...and hunger is real...all one has to do is cruise a popular pick up spot like sea point promenade and the boys practically beg you to take them home...anything is available for under 20 euro... get approached in the bars and clubs by rent boys offering their services...start of with equivalent of euro 50...you sneer and counter with 20 and they immediately agree...as long as they can spend the night and a meal is thrown in....

latintopxxx,

I am not taking the piss honestly, any white ones???............. :dontknow:

Any photos???.......................just for research purposes you understand!

lonelywombat
September 20th, 2011, 10:27
latintopxxx your posting is both timely and extremely useful. I have a friend that wants to visit both Durban and Capetown and wants me to join him. I am also for research purposes interested in any phootos and links you might have .

September 20th, 2011, 11:28
What a couple of sluts you two are.. Make room for me please :hello1:

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2011, 13:00
all colours, shapes and sizes are available, lotsa white boys, especially lower class afrikaans (white of Dutch descent) boys, in the new South Africa being young and white is not the best when it comes to getting jobs.
For me best pick up spots was along Sea Point beach front close to "three anchor bay", the green point main road, any gay bar or club (just about any white boy who sidles up to you and asks for a drink is rent).
Bit further away but great fun for picking up eager to please (desperate) white afrikaans boys is the main road (voortrekker rd) running from goodwood to parow( early evening to late at night); this is about 15 min drive from cape town proper; even during the day the shopping mall parking lots are swarming with them, just gotta pick one and he'll come running anxious you might change your mind......being me...and liking to push the envelope...even had two compete, sat in the back seat and who ever gave the best bj I chose...
am definitely going back..

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2011, 13:03
sorry forgot, as for links just google gay cape town, the information is pretty much up to date as to gay venues, would not bother with sandy bay the nudist beach, apparently even in summer the cruising is weak, locals tell me that it used to be good...maybe its just easier to cruise the streets..

a447
September 20th, 2011, 16:26
just google gay cape town

judging from Latinpox's dubious record on this forum, chances are that's all he did...never set foot in the place himself.

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2011, 17:12
a447......must be sad being U.....negativity personified....so many high rises...pick one and take a flying leap....everyone will be better off...

a447
September 21st, 2011, 15:55
a447......must be sad being U.....negativity personified....''

I don't feel sad having exposed you previously as an arrant (look it up) liar. Remember? You claimed you were in BKK when you obviously were not.

Just reminding people that not all you write can be taken at face value. If you lie once, all your subsequent posts become unreliable.

Simple as that.

I could suggest thatYOU jump off a high rise. I know a couple in BKK but then that'd be no good for you, would it.

latintopxxx
September 22nd, 2011, 16:00
oh dear ...you exposed me...did it give you a hard on...now we're columbo...so clever...
My dear have no idea what you'r blathering on about, if I wanted to lie it would involve something juicier....you sad pathetic excuse....time to change your adult diaper...don't slip on the cheap linolium floor in your bedsitter.....

a447
September 22nd, 2011, 20:03
My dear have no idea what you'r blathering on about

Yes you do. Read on....

oh dear ...you exposed me...did it give you a hard on...now we're columbo...so clever...

latintopxxx
September 22nd, 2011, 20:49
.....clearly English is not your 1st language....maybe i should type s..l..o..w..e..r...

Beachlover
September 22nd, 2011, 22:43
a447......must be sad being U.....negativity personified....''
I don't feel sad having exposed you previously as an arrant (look it up) liar. Remember? You claimed you were in BKK when you obviously were not.
A447... Instead of just following Latintopxxx around, can you actually point out to us where you "exposed him"? Show us a link to where this happened.

I can't see any reason for Latintopxxx to lie or why he shouldn't be taken at face value as almost everyone else on this forum is.

a447
September 23rd, 2011, 16:47
The thread, posted by latintopxxx July 2009 is called

just love Thai hols....3 days in BKK

Sic 'em Rex!

pong
September 23rd, 2011, 17:56
was in Kaapstad a few years ago-at start and end of trip across Zuid-Afrika and Namibia. The tourist offie at that time was very much promoting its rainbow (read;gay) area-which turned out to be about dead on a sunday afternoon and maybe counting 4 or 5 gay bars/places when open.
There were also more as 1 newspaper story at that time about murders in the gay circuit and a robbery in clear daylight with guns etc on a gay sauna-also all in the Kaapstad area. Not making it all that inviting to go there and see.........
Surprised about latintops (event though I somehow seem to trust his stories-either as GReek or Italiano, I guess) more as most of you do) about the witte jongs- those I met were about as homofobe and more akin to the tipical Brit/Ozzie always drunk on booze and clad in rugby sweater-style as even the worst of the unwanted Brit tourists (Easy jet-go away) on stag/hen outings we tend to get here. Yes-this is also all prejudice, but the moreorless prevailing opinion of many a normal citizen around here.

latintopxxx
September 23rd, 2011, 21:51
pong...must've been a few years back, but i do remenber it well, major shoot up at thr gay coral..at least it's an equal opportunity country...they'll hold up anyone with money...and us daaarlings with our white BMWs make tempting targets....and by the way, in South Efrika the country is spely Suid Afrika, with a S, not a Z as they do back in Holland...a477...stick that in your pipe and unlike bill clinton DO inhale....
But back to the subject at hand...Poing I agree Cape Town can seem daunting from a 1st timers viewpoint...but all you gotta do is stick to what were the traditionally white suburbs and crime drops dramatically...a little unknown fact is that the VAST majority of crime, especially violent, is black on black...but it is the spoilt whites who bleat the loudest...you would think they're being anally raped in the streets in broad daylight...if only....
Like Rio and Sao Paulo (yes a477 I HAVE been there too...difficult as it may be for you to accept huddled in your b edsitter on the wrong side of the railway tracks...) there are dangerous and a lot less dangerous parts of a city...in all 3 I've had major fun...uppaid and especially paid...Rio sauna whores are excellent fucks....to be found even in Geneva...(yes a477 I've been there too......you can grovel and APOLOGISE at any time...)...for only euro50 you can also ride one like the dumb pony it is....

September 24th, 2011, 14:36
With respect to the original poster, I think this has to be put into perspective before anybody starts believing Cape Town is a gogo boy paradise akin to Pattaya.....
There is NO "gogo" boy system in the Thai sense of any kind in Cape Town. The high unemployment rate (national average probably 40% even before the current economic crisis) coupled with a huge number of illegal immigrants from neighbouring and other African countries does mean that prostitution is rife in the larger cities like Cape Town. The pick up areas mentioned (like Sea Point promenade) are frequentled by only the most desperate and the most sickly rent boys (hiv and full blown aids rife) who yes, would accept virtually anything. Thankfully there is more to Cape Town than low-end rent boys. It is a truly world class city with a vibrant gay scene and many many amazing natural wonders and tourist attractions.

latintopxxx
September 24th, 2011, 17:14
brett1, fully agree that Cape Town is no gogo boy bar paradise, the closest you get is gogo boys in speedos dancing on bars...and they are not offable...
As for your comment regarding Sea Point rent boys...again fully agree that once the summer/high season is over desperation kicks in...the price drops ...to the degree that one may just pile 2 into ones car as insurance..
But your comment regarding HIV...don't judge a book by its cover....I assume that all my casual sex partners...paid or unpaid...are infected...NEVER insert without protection....FYI I have friends with HIV on treatment who look perfectly healthy...

Beachlover
September 27th, 2011, 00:06
The thread, posted by latintopxxx July 2009 is called

just love Thai hols....3 days in BKK
Ok, fair enough... I read the thread and can see there was a bit of a mob going after him and there is some weak evidence to show he is bullshiting. But there isn't actually anything conclusive enough in that thread. None of the arguments put against him are conclusive at all. Timings could have been different. People notice different things.

But if you feel strongly about it... I'm not going to stop you!

a447
September 27th, 2011, 15:52
BL, as a regular (I'm guessisng here) to Thailand you would know that

road was practically lined with rent boys.

is a lie. I'm presuming that you have walkked along said street on a number of occasions. Also, it was a public holiday, so it was, as I reported, deserted.

As macaroni says

But I can back up a447's opinion, because I too walked along Rama 4 some time between 10 - 11 pm on Tuesday night (7 July), the night when all the bars closed, except Screw Boys which tried to stay sort-of open.

I saw about 4 guys, maybe 6. Two of them tried to catch my interest by saying hello. Six is in fact below the usual number I have seen on Rama 4 Road on previous visits to Bangkok.

His statement that

he was a "man"....guess that means a top.....bargained the bitch down...bought his arse for 400.....lovely!

is a lie. A top can not just turn over and suddenly become a bottom. It takes practice.

As TrongpaiExpat says,

Pure fiction

As for his telling us he had sex with an emo, Trongpai points out

Not possible either unless the mop lady was the emo and the slim guy with the bubble butt was the uniform guard.

Read the thread again, Beachlover. You'll notice that

a) latinpox does not attempt to answer the criticisms - he just insults the posters with inane and meaningless posts such as

a447.....you'r terrible muriel....

b) when given the chance to prove he was actually in BKK by answering a few very obvious and simple questions, he chose not to.

And you don't wonder why?? And you refer to

weak evidence??

You are being very generous to latinpox.

Beachlover
September 28th, 2011, 00:13
A447... Don't get me wrong. I agree you have a significant case there. Just nothing conclusive enough to keep hassling him.

Yes, I may be generous but I tend to take people at face value unless given a strong reason to otherwise. I just don't see why he'd be making stuff up.

To answer your questions...

1. Re that street: Is this the one outside the Crowne Plaza (used to be Pan Pacific) Hotel on Rama IV? It's not a regular route for me and I've only walked past that once. It was dark and I noticed a few males loitering. That was it. So can't really give an opinion on how realistic his claim was.

2. I agree it's difficult for a top to bottom. That's just from my own experience. I don't bottom often but when I do it has to be done slowly! But it's such a subjective and variable thing so not something I'd use conclusively to say someone's story is untrue.

latintopxxx
September 28th, 2011, 02:13
beachlover relax...I'm old enough and ugly enough to look after myself...but many thanks for being objective....and yes it is the main throughfare that the old Pan Pacific is on..at certain times of the evening/early morning it is LINED with rent....at least a dozen or more....on business when lucly I get to stay at the Dusit so after exiting soi twilight this was the quickest way back....
As for a top turning into a bottom....I have no way of verifying if I was his first...maybe it is his preference..but it was very late (or should I say early morning) and there was lotsa competition, as I said the road was LINED with rent (a477 at this point that little vein throbbing in your forehead might just explode...) and I assume that 400 was good enough....if a477 believes thats evil and wants to buy forgiveness by throwing bag fulls of cash at money boys he's most welcome...am sure thats the only way he can get company...

lonelywombat
September 28th, 2011, 10:54
I think this thread should be split as there is interesting info re the area around the corner of Silom and Rama 4 .

My experiences with rent boys around this area is usually confined to my arrival night when getting to the hotel before midnight is a 50/50 chance.

From the early nineties, I can remember bar boys without an off, will drift to the area where mcDonalds is now and into Rama 4. This was not 10/11 PM but after 1 and before 4am.

I recall the group moved over the road about 3AM to wait for the park gates to be opened. There was a lot of sex in the area around the swimming pool before 6AM when the joggers and excercise freaks arrive. I first was introduced to this by english teachers who got their rocks off before their first class at 7AM

I never wear a watch in LOS and am used to giving approx times rather than specific . What a447 is off his lolly about doesnt concern me. The description of the area was how I remember just the time was much later Someone was al uptight about it being a holiday weekend.

Well if that is correst were the bars open or shut. Was it at planting time when the boys go home for rice? Was it election time?

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2011, 20:09
Lonelywombat, be afraid...be VERY AFRAID, rent boys along that stretch of road.

frequentflier
October 7th, 2011, 21:26
any advise on where to stay in Cape Town,price etc?

October 14th, 2011, 17:29
Not quote sure what you're looking for but from having stayed there a while back I can personally recomend the following hotel - http://www.granddaddy.co.za/ it's one long street ( which is the main party street) so lots of life about the place and fairly safe ( well in cape town terms anyway) they also have a smaller ) cheaper hotel just up the street which was also good called the daddy long legs I seem to recall - both where excellent. Hope you enjoy your trip.

frequentflier
October 14th, 2011, 21:12
thanks for the info..I was thinking about a gay hotel or gay friendly hotel or B AND B...Am so used to Pattaya where gay hotels are many..thanks again.

October 14th, 2011, 22:28
wellm gay and I found then both friendly if that's any help ! :-) But if you mean somewhere with go o boys running down the corridors then no unfortuantely they don't fit that bill......mind you I'm not sure too many places in Cape town will ! Actually if you find any be sure to let ME know !! ha ha - seriously though, no I know what you mean about gay friendly etc and whilst they don't advertise it in any way and I didn't realise it until I was there the grand daddy boutique hotel place was VERY gay friendly, to the point of the guys checking out and in either side of me were gay and the receptionist checking them in was also gay and I found out later that a lot of their clientele would be gay so you'll have to worries there, but if it's not what you were thinking I'm sure someone can come up with a gay owned B&B or something somewhere in CT for you, best of luck in your search.

frequentflier
October 15th, 2011, 01:52
thanks again..Its just that I would like to go somewhere new next year.I have become so used to visiting Pattaya and its so easy to find gay hotels that going to S.Africs is a little daunting..There is always Brazil.......

Wesley
March 19th, 2012, 11:49
latintopxxx I have heard the same from several sources.

Wesley
March 19th, 2012, 11:54
. one thing I have not heard is are the boys white or of other varieties. Not that I care, most a lot of Filipino's are almost blsck. My current bf is Chinese