PDA

View Full Version : Friday September 23 , Tarzan Night, Eros Boy Bar.

Happy Boy
September 18th, 2011, 11:05
Friday September 23 , Tarzan Night, Eros Boy Bar.
Come have fun, as the bar will look like a jungle, and the boys think they are Tarzan :rolling:

[attachment=0:3k8c0mo3]tarzan party.jpg[/attachment:3k8c0mo3]

lonelywombat
September 18th, 2011, 18:49
I wish I could remember the name of the "jungle bar" that started in Sunee. The layout was wrong and a good idea failed. There are a host of posts for those who are interested.

I loved the idea of the Tarzan boys in lapap, but the concept failed, There was one boy with long hair my friend said looked like a canibal. Damn I could never off to check thjat rumour out.

All the boys were spread around the badly designed bar and it deserved to fail. It was more for voyeurs and not for punters.

I hope the new venue runs the idea past the members of the largest gay forum to get some input.

bao-bao
September 19th, 2011, 20:32
I wish I could remember the name of the "jungle bar" that started in Sunee. The layout was wrong and a good idea failed. There are a host of posts for those who are interested.
There are indeed. Just do a search for "Jungle Boys" - that may be what you're thinking of. Never went there myself so I can't offer any first person info... perhaps someone else can.

If I'm remembering right they had a series of small "huts" partitioning off the insides that provided some privacy for those who wanted it; but the huts blocked the views through the club of the guys, they had a raid or two, the management changed and as is often the case it went away after a limited run.

Thai Dyed
September 19th, 2011, 22:14
deleted - jinks

Beachlover
September 20th, 2011, 23:08
Did Jungle Boys have a lot of bamboo in its interior fit out?

If it's the same bar I recall then it's one of the bars I entered when I took a wonder through Sleazy Plaza a few years ago.

I thought it might have a show or something interesting inside so I went in, sat down and ordered a beer. All I got was a bunch of not too good looking gogo boys in skimpy outfits who all rushed over to where I was sitting and started flirting desperately. I sculled my beer and left quickly...

MARK
September 21st, 2011, 10:08
deleted - jinks

You should not really post about thing you are unsure of. Peter was drinking a coffee at 3.20pm when he had his heart attack.
I personalty never remember leaving the Krazy Dragon from the day I opened it on 4th December 2006.
As for Erich cooking can not comment never tried it. :headbang:

witchhunt
September 21st, 2011, 18:26
The outfits were sensational but the layout poor. You walked around in a circle and looked into what was supposed to be private booths
there were no boys on display.

Like uniform boys a great idea not thought through.

September 22nd, 2011, 20:26
The outfits were sensational but the layout poor. You walked around in a circle and looked into what was supposed to be private booths
there were no boys on display.

Like uniform boys a great idea not thought through.

Hi,

I thought it was quite a cute idea but it wasn't practical (the layout) and too small.

With Mark's comment regards Peter, I would actually like to know what happened to him and in what circumstances please as I have heard various rumours. Peter was actually a friend of mine and I miss him and his wit. (I wasn't around at the time Mark.)

I don't really give a damn about some of the alleged allegations against him. He had many run ins with the BIB and would tell them where to get off, maybe that's why some of the grief came to him. He would stand up for himself,I witnessed that side of him on a couple of occasions.

Happy Boy
September 23rd, 2011, 08:05
Tonight Tarzan Party