PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Accepts ALL Thailand VIP Cards for 10% Off!

September 16th, 2011, 19:04
Recently a website called dreaded ned's contacted Happy Place and asked if we would accept their "Member Discount Cards" & give their VIP Card Holders 10% off. Our response is simple. We accept ANY other bar's, hotel's or ANY other "Thailand Discount Member Card" for 10% off your drink bill at Happy Place! If you are a VIP person who is entitled to a discount with the another place, well that's good enough for us! :leb: :leb:
Come party at the Happiest Go Go Bar in Pattaya!

September 16th, 2011, 21:28
Recently a website called dreaded ned's contacted Happy Place and asked if we would accept their "Member Discount Cards" & give their VIP Card Holders 10% off. Our response is simple. We accept ANY other bar's, hotel's or ANY other "Thailand Discount Member Card" for 10% off your drink bill at Happy Place! If you are a VIP person who is entitled to a discount with the another place, well that's good enough for us! :leb: :leb:

Saves on printing your own too!...

September 17th, 2011, 04:23
Yes my love but we DO also have our own 10% VIP Card.

latintopxxx
September 20th, 2011, 13:05
people go to happy place for the drinks????

September 20th, 2011, 13:32

The waiters on Sunday 9/18, did not seem to be aware of this policy. I showed my Panorama discount card and there was great confusion. After I explained it to Leo, who had to make 3 trips between me and the cashier, I was given the 10% discount.

September 20th, 2011, 13:34
Its a new policy and with anything new, Thai boys either don't explain it well to others who are involved or don't always understand it the first 10 times you explain it to them. Strange huh? :dontknow:

September 20th, 2011, 15:33
Its a new policy and with anything new, Thai boys either don't explain it well to others who are involved or don't always understand it the first 10 times you explain it to them. Strange huh? :dontknow:

By the way it is a good promotion. I forgot to mention that I also won a chance to spin the wheel of chance since one of my bins had a red star.........just missed a free off, Instead i won 10 baht off one drink. The different promotions help make Happy Place a fun bar.

jinks
September 28th, 2011, 19:42
Yes my love but we DO also have our own 10% VIP Card.

OK, I don't have a card from elsewhere. Therefore issue me a card now and I'll collect it in December.

September 28th, 2011, 19:46
This is blackmail! OK.
:sign5:
:tif:

September 28th, 2011, 22:45

The waiters on Sunday 9/18, did not seem to be aware of this policy. I showed my Panorama discount card and there was great confusion. After I explained it to Leo, who had to make 3 trips between me and the cashier, I was given the 10% discount.

I didn't know at all and I didnt notice any indication of this concession (and the rival bar-card issuers certainly don't tell you!) - so I've missed out a few times :crybaby:

However, I'm not bothered - the drinks are already at least 10% cheaper than elsewhere.

I know for next time.

:occasion9: