PDA

View Full Version : Update on Venues

martin911
September 15th, 2011, 22:46
This a late response to newallens query of 7 sept -i did reply same time day but the (long post ) didnt load and i lost it --(my fault ) and didnt have the energy to write again lol

ok
T&T IS closed at the back ,has been for some time now (only the beer bar at t the front is open and is quite everytime i pass )
Boss of T&T tried many times to reopen pre and post election but police thwarted him everytime -i do remember reading in Bkkpost around election time that some police guy was calling for some of the late nite offenders in all districts to be made an example off --and T&T was the one mentioned for this particular district !!
However for the late night birds out there all is not lost !!-- A new late nite Gay spot called The Club is up and running about 8 weeks now
Located at Soi Lenke( near Xcyte soi hotman ) -and this a direct quote/spelling from the thai boy sitting beside me folks -dont blame messenger if not spelled correct :laughing3:
Drink prices are on the high side tho :protest: -J red is 999 and mixers 60 per bottle (grrr)-they are having the big opening nite on 30 sept !!
Its only 5 min taxi from Nab !! --the ladyboy PR in Nab Apple told us about one night so we went --first nite only about 5/6 gay guys there (it was originly a strsaight karakoe/host type place similar to Jupitor/Full man )but they have replaced the (some very cute ) poochai boys with about 8 sexy cototes
The place is quite small but is now quite popular with the local gay crowd and is busy from about 3am on --and doesnt finish til 7 ish (tho i do remember falling out of there at 9.30 one sunny morning
They even repainted the old white T&T tables a lovely shade of black and installed them (so you wont feel too homesick for T&t colmx when u next visit !!)

Apple has also told me that another new gay club called IDOL is opening in Nov -she says it will be bigger than Nab club (she is actively trying to recruit coyotes/staff for new club now !!! ) and the location is "near Nab " is all i was told --more details will follow !!

Nab and Dave are back to normal opening hours (closing 5ish )after a small crackdown a few weeks ago (new police chief appointed ,Taksin former bro in law !)--Nab was closed one night at 2.30 while a "miss nab ladyboy " competition was in the final stages she /he was just crowned when the lights came on !! i was there same night and the contestants did not get any more prettier under main lights !! --
This is V unusual , indicating that the usual relationships between club bosses and police are not what they were (same night Dave had a similar competition (yawn yawn ) and did not close til 4.30 !!

Nab is busy weekdays but it very overcrouded fri /sat nites ,and are bring in new style shows (eg copa boys were there on tue nite )to replace the dancers they had for soo long !! --i wish thay would replace some of the coyotes -some there far long now IMHO

Dave has made the place slightly smaller with a new stage area , which makes the place seem busy every nite --and has about 25 very sexy coyotes (one of them sitting on couch beside me ) -but gets the more fem boy type crowd ,while nab tends to get (at weekends esp) the older Bangkok type boys

In Bkk--- Dj /GOD/Rachada /Fake all have the normal late opening hours --but anytime now when out in bkk when DJ closes at 3 we head straight to Rachada soi19 -to Kar Dae --busy from 3 onwards and really a good spot to meet the non barboy type of guys :occasion9:

Over and out !!

newalaan
September 16th, 2011, 22:00
This a late response to newallens query of 7 sept -i did reply same time day but the (long post ) didnt load and i lost it --(my fault Thanks martin911, great update, very helpful. I was going to re-post my original thread after it was locked but have'nt had time. It's just as well you didn't post on the original one as the forum trolls got to it with mothersruin getting it locked due to his usual raft of self-promoting garbage which accompanies everything he writes nowadays (which is unfortunate as there can be some morsels of info in the dross) but you just can be bothered wading through all the claptrap to find it. But as usual he had to push it even further with some forum rule breaking crap of no interest to anybody and the thread was locked.

Pity about T&T because it's handy for Day/Night area, but The Club sounds promising, except for.......
Drinks prices on the high side...Red 999 mixers 60 60 for the mixers is steep for a small club considering Bkk clubs are about half of that, I hope it doesn't put off the groups of local Thai guys because that is going to turn into a big bill for 3-4 hours fun.

In Bkk--- dj /GOD/Rachada /fake all have normal late opening hours.......Kar Dae --busy from 3 onwardsGood to hear the clubs are normal opening times. My first night in Bkk this coming trip is a Friday so might head to Rachada and give DJ a miss because Fri/Sat is so crowded. Hoping to manage a visit to Kar Dae this trip just to try it out.

Not sure if it is welcome news or not for a new large club (IDOL) competing with NAB/Dave Man to be opening...although both clubs do exceptionally well over the weekend on my last trip (June) the weekdays were not packed, with crowds even thinning out around the 3am time, and a split of the gay crowd will do neither of them any good especially as you know how the 'fickle gay Thai crowd' have been responsible for closing a few excellent clubs in the past.

Have any other small clubs appeared in the day-night/sunee area since T&T looks to be permanently closed? I remember there used to be Out-xy? and another small one not far from Sunee/Day-night.

martin911
September 17th, 2011, 01:03
Re Kar Dae it is not good news ,my bangkok party boy was here with me today and he told me its closed 10 days now already and T cannot an awnser from the boss as to when it will reopen ---
I am due to back to bkk with him sat nite and KD was going to be our final destination !!!
we will have to rethink the plan !!!!

Yes the prices in Club are silly ,my bill is als the best part of 3k there every damm nite --no 100 pipers !!!!--the bills in T&T were never up at that level
When we first started going the Jred was 799 --now that its got buiser its now 999-thai logic -i intend speaking to the owner ,really nice guy but im going to stop going there as much --i think we went so often at the start was because T&T was closed for so long --mind you we had many a fun night from 3 onwards back at the house outside the pool area --and as it was still darkthe boys were in and out of the pool til sunrise -i will never forget the night a guy i like here a lot ,climbed out of pool , came towards me ,huge grin of pleasure on his face --but the pool lights were behind him and his briefs were almost transperant -the view ---a classic mastercard moment lol-til he copped it ,
Dont know of any other places open -we usually finish up in Chai/Sure Karakoe bars (lot of gay guys there ) after club ends (but im going to put a stop to thhat soon ,too much on the system

Yes i agree with u on the new place -- it will split the crowd up for sure --at the weekends it wont matter of course ---

colmx
September 19th, 2011, 04:32
HI Martin
Thanks for the updates!

Loads of my GayRomeo Buddies tell me that "the club" is doing very well now - so nice to hear i will have someplace new to visit on next trip!
60B mixers are expensive - i wonder do they do a "discount" similar to the way x-ray & hollywood used to on the bill at the end of the night?

If its on soi Lengkee - then its on the same street as cartier boys... so not all that far from South Pattaya for those of us that like to stay there...

18 days left in the countdown!

martin911
September 19th, 2011, 08:48
HI Martin
Thanks for the updates!

Loads of my GayRomeo Buddies tell me that "the club" is doing very well now - so nice to hear i will have someplace new to visit on next trip!
60B mixers are expensive - i wonder do they do a "discount" similar to the way x-ray & hollywood used to on the bill at the end of the night?

If its on soi Lengkee - then its on the same street as cartier boys... so not all that far from South Pattaya for those of us that like to stay there...

18 days left in the countdown!

We were there tonite --and there was 5 of us (usual suspects )+ one new discovery -POP , --it was a case similar to mikey --i had met him first then sprung him on to N at 6 yest morn (we had 2 poochai boys in tow ,N went a bit mad !!) --- and N really liked him --so all ended well --but Tons nose is a bit out of joint lol
Anyway --we were about the only table there ---thats the second time in a week that happened --and as we said to the owner tonite --only jred and jblack avaolable --- no pipers -- its too expensive for the reg crowd ---
no discounts per say --
you will have to check it out for yourself !!!

colmx
September 23rd, 2011, 02:39
Hi Martin
I see from a post on Thaivisa that x-Zyte has now been completely demolished and is to be turned into an IT mall

Have you been to Hollywood lately? LAst time i was in Pattaya it had really taken off and was starting to get a fairly decent gay crowd... epecially since they sacked the hip hop DJ

Although I guess Hollywood is on too early for someone that like to stay out all night like you!

SlaveDriver posted on his trip report that there was nowhere to go before NAB or dave open - It seems to me like Hollywood is a great place to go for warm up drinks!

martin911
September 25th, 2011, 02:00
Hi G

I have never been to Hollywood!!! but we were out to copa show and i
thought about going tonite after i read your post above -- but went home instead ,N and T have to go back to Bkk in the morning early so better not to put a late night in front of them !!---- might go to the Club later with M after they leave lol :laughing3: :laughing3:
Il go with you one night while u are here ,( Hollywood )

Re discounts after speaking to owner of club (Aom )i now get a 20% discount ┬м┬м better than nothing i guess --but he needs to put 100 pipers on the menu --Jred at 999 bis just too expensive for the old T&T crowd !! and they cannot afford to go -all M s are saying this -- :protest:
Thur nite had a good crowd ,didnt finish til 9.30--so it seems to be a bit of hit and miss !!

naklua
September 25th, 2011, 18:30
I see from a post on Thaivisa that x-Zyte has now been completely demolished and is to be turned into an IT mall

It is true, there is nothing left of Xzyte Disco. This building did not have a long life. As far as I remember it was built around the year 2000.
I do not understand why this business failed. Nevertheless it did not come as a surprise to me, as the number of customers decreased from one visit to the next. In my opinion they offered a very good deal: Drinks (bottles) were very competively priced and you got 3 or 4 Mixers for "free" with every bottle you bought. Additional mixers were 60 Baht, if I remember correctly. The show was OK, nothing extraordinary. As it was normally not packed, one could sit rather comfortably.

Have you been to Hollywood lately? Last time i was in Pattaya it had really taken off and was starting to get a fairly decent gay crowd... epecially since they sacked the hip hop DJ
I visited Hollywood a few days ago. Although I came around midnight, it was almost full. The waiter tried to sit me at a table in the middle of the crowd, with no seating and smokers all around. I changed to the back of the Disco, were they have a slightly elevated area. There were enough seats for all of us, no smokers and enough room around to table to do the occassional dancing.
We settled for Gordon's Gin at 890 Baht. Mixers 70 Baht. I spoted JW Black on the menu for 1.700 Baht (if one wants to show off, as I think most people can not tell the difference between a Black Coke and a 100 Pipers Coke).
Show was OK, but music (DJ) was on the very loud side. Most people might argue this is normal for a disco, but I think it is not necessary to suffer from hearing impairment after staying there for 2 or 3 hours.
Nevertheless I liked the old Hollywood in the Daynight area much more than the new one.

colmx
September 25th, 2011, 19:50
Nevertheless I liked the old Hollywood in the Daynight area much more than the new one.

Thanks for the update Naklua
Yes i think that the overwhelming consensus is that old hollywood was better - but new Hollywood is better than nothing!
I think we normally pay 900B for a litre of JW red when we go there...

Did you notice many "gay" tables when you wre there?

My favourite of all the late night venues would still be X-Ray 2... none of the current venues can match its atmosphere!

naklua
September 26th, 2011, 19:31
Did you notice many "gay" tables when you wre there?

Actually the place was too packed and too dark to make a reliable "screening" in this regard. Nevertheless my overall impression was, that it is not place to go to look for (gay) boys.

My favourite of all the late night venues would still be X-Ray 2... none of the current venues can match its atmosphere!

Do you mean X-Ray has opened in a new location?

martin911
September 27th, 2011, 00:59
no Xray 2( between the newish Ibis hotel and Tiffaneys ) has been demolished
sometime last year --i too like Colmx had a lot of fun times there -
And it was where i met the source of great joy in my life 2.5 years ago -- saw him on stage on a monday night , he had this trail of hair from his navel to down below that i couldnt keep my eyes off (coyote boy ) couldnt do anything that nite as i was hosting a birthday for a boy i was seeing for a few weeks --but waas back again early on the tue night -asked him to have a drink w me ,he was new to the scene at the time and wouldnt go home with me first night ,had dinner with him on the wed evening,came home with me that night and literally never moved out since !! --he makes me laugh so many times each day ,-- he arrived back from bkk last fri with green hair and a ukalellie (small guitar )--- he is an absolute treasure !!! ---there are geninune guys out there ,esp if u get to them before they get imeressed in the pattaya bar boy culture !!!
ok Nostalgia for Xray 2 over now --lets look foward to the new Idol club

thrillbill
September 27th, 2011, 06:06
thanks Martin for the update on the dance clubs in the area. I remember how great it was when NAB first opened but what is the big frustration is how the round tables act like a magnet for the clubbers to just stay put. If one goes there alone, then the waiters place you in the back which is hard to see the dancers and entertainment. I guess that is why I still prefer going to DJ's and GOD, it is easier to socialize with people and not feel like a third class citizen by being forced in the back wall like in NAB. It would be nice if NAB had standing room along their bar but there are tables against the bar keeping people from standing in this area. I find the waiters and "lady boy" workers there friendly ... I am never impressed with the "first shift" of coyote dancers ....these young, skinny average looking guys look like they were picked up off the streets from Sunnee Plaza. :glasses7:

martin911
September 28th, 2011, 14:18
thanks Martin for the update on the dance clubs in the area. I remember how great it was when NAB first opened but what is the big frustration is how the round tables act like a magnet for the clubbers to just stay put. If one goes there alone, then the waiters place you in the back which is hard to see the dancers and entertainment. I guess that is why I still prefer going to DJ's and GOD, it is easier to socialize with people and not feel like a third class citizen by being forced in the back wall like in NAB. It would be nice if NAB had standing room along their bar but there are tables against the bar keeping people from standing in this area. I find the waiters and "lady boy" workers there friendly ... I am never impressed with the "first shift" of coyote dancers ....these young, skinny average looking guys look like they were picked up off the streets from Sunnee Plaza. :glasses7:

Well they not there anymore (skinny ones ) --coyotes in Nab now are mostly of the heavier build i find !! --and in Dave a HELL of a lot of real sexy coyotes

All the tables in Nab now are small square ones ,all close together ,perfect for mingling ,but i agree better if the bar had standing room if u go alone !!
Heard tonite another gay club is/has opened --called City Man -and its in the old MAYA premises in walking street -not gone yet

Do you know if God has reopened ??

lexusgs
September 28th, 2011, 14:25

Well they not there anymore (skinny ones ) --coyotes in Nab now are mostly of the heavier build i find !! --and in Dave a HELL of a lot of real sexy coyotes

All the tables in Nab now are small square ones ,all close together ,perfect for mingling ,but i agree better if the bar had standing room if u go alone !!
Heard tonite another gay club is/has opened --called City Man -and its in the old MAYA premises in walking street -not gone yet

I gotta agree with you on the coyotes in Dave..some awesome lookers on stage there :tongue3: They seem to have so many guys there but never enough customers! Can't imagine how they make a living...some of em should try GR they would be very popular. :laughing3:

martin911
September 28th, 2011, 15:26

I gotta agree with you on the coyotes in Dave..some awesome lookers on stage there :tongue3: They seem to have so many guys there but never enough customers! Can't imagine how they make a living...some of em should try GR they would be very popular. :laughing3:

A lot of them are --but use some use different names on GR than what they will tell you in Dave --can be confusing a little -
Stage names !! for the coyotes -- i know 1 Nab coyote who uses 3 names -i never know which one to use when he comes to the table lol

newalaan
September 28th, 2011, 19:42
Yes i think that the overwhelming consensus is that old hollywood was better - but new Hollywood is better than nothing!True colmx, although not my favourite place if given a choice, my bf really likes Hollywood. If we have company 4-5 people and we are not on the look out for guys Hollywood is fine with your own company, and we usually don't really pay any attention to those around us, we just enjoy our own thing. We do like the service as many of the Hollywood waiters have been working there for years, but the main thing I like is the break from DJ/dance music for the live band and show, that's the main reason I can be persuaded to go. I'll definitely be going there on my up-coming trip. I'll be checking out the new Idol club too.
It would be nice if NAB had standing room along their bar but there are tables against the bar keeping people from standing in this area. thrillbill, if you come alone just ask for one of these tables against the bar, i have done this and also when there are only two of us, they are ideal. I have often seen these tables at the bar to be so crushed sometimes there is only room for one person and it's perfect place to see stage and guys. Just be a bit more pushy with the waiter and tell him (with a smile) it is one of these tables you always use and you want to be there. That's always worked for me in NAB.

martin911
October 10th, 2011, 00:12
Another update (not updaste !!,i was obs a few sheets to the wind when i wrote the opening topic lol )

Am happy to report for all of ye cubbers out there that the late paces in Bkk are back open -- and busy !!
Last wed nite mysef and 2 other late nite people went to first Fake Club (full ,closed 1.45)on to Gstar in Rachada --again full ,but with mainly toot/fem boys !!,fin at 3am -and we finished up the night in Kar dae --we were there at 3.30am and within an hour the place was full ,and they kicked us out at 7am ---i was suprised that the clubs were so busy --a lot of students(which is the targeted audience )are on
holidays at the moment !!

Thur nite i was in Dj station ,again pretty busy almost ,more farangs than thai boys up on the second floor --hmmm i wonder why lol !! and it ,closed just before 3am
ON then to Kar Dae and full again ,with a closing time of 7.30 this time
My Bkk pals tell me that GOD is back to its usual closing time of 5am

I didnt go to GOD this short trip in Bkk because we find Kar DAE much better fun !!,the two nites i was there i was the only farang there ,and the crowd are in the main students ,no money boys pushing themselves on you like at Dj or GOD ----but that doesnt mean the guys there are shy --loads of eye contact,following into the toilets ,flirting etc --- much more a "normal" gay cruising club

loke
October 10th, 2011, 16:07
Another update (not updaste !!,i was obs a few sheets to the wind when i wrote the opening topic lol )

Am happy to report for all of ye cubbers out there that the late paces in Bkk are back open -- and busy !!
Last wed nite mysef and 2 other late nite people went to first Fake Club (full ,closed 1.45)on to Gstar in Rachada --again full ,but with mainly toot/fem boys !!,fin at 3am -and we finished up the night in Kar dae --we were there at 3.30am and within an hour the place was full ,and they kicked us out at 7am ---i was suprised that the clubs were so busy --a lot of students(which is the targeted audience )are on

Thur nite i was in Dj station ,again pretty busy almost ,more farangs than thai boys up on the second floor --hmmm i wonder why lol !! and it ,closed just before 3am

I didnt go to GOD this short trip in Bkk because we find Kar DAE much better fun !!,the two nites i was there i was the only farang there ,and the crowd are in the main students ,no money boys pushing themselves on you like at Dj or GOD ----but that doesnt mean the guys there are shy --loads of eye contact,following into the toilets ,flirting etc --- much more a "normal" gay cruising club

Where is this Kar Dae club located, can you walk in alone as a farang or should you bring some thai friends?

I think I will try it next time Im in Bangkok.

martin911
October 11th, 2011, 00:12

Where is this Kar Dae club located, can you walk in alone as a farang or should you bring some thai friends?

I think I will try it next time Im in Bangkok.

Not the easiest to find --most of the taxi drivers wo nt understand a farang asking them from what ive seen
Its Rachada soi 19 , turn left from main road into soi ,then left again and about a few hundred yards its in the buildings on the left
In whats called the Beach Residences Building,and take the elevator to floor 7 --
( www.thebeach-g-thailand.com (http://www.thebeach-g-thailand.com))
The web address comes from Max magazine

Personally i would not go in alone usless you can speak reasonable Thai --there is very little english known by the patrons ,its a thai for thaiboy club , but if u are in good shape u will have no prob finding company -and if one was not in good shape i wouldnt bother going there --- the club is quiet small,so a farang is so easily seen --not like 2 floor dj station where there are so many other farang (big /small)
better to go with Thai friends for sure

as a last resort If i was in Bkk alone ,did not have thai friends etc,i would off a boy from the bkk sinbins and go there with him .and make sure your phone has enough memory space for the numbers u will get :laughing3: :laughing3:

llondonboy
October 11th, 2011, 03:38
[quote="martin911"]In Bkk--- Dj /GOD/Rachada /Fake all have the normal late opening hours --but anytime now when out in bkk when DJ closes at 3 we head straight to Rachada soi19 -to Kar Dae --busy from 3 onwards and really a good spot to meet the non barboy type of guys :occasion9:

I'm headed to Bkk soon, usually I go the DJ and sometimes GOD. I've never heard of Rachada or Kar Dae, can you give some more information about what they are like, times to go, what to expect and locations please?

martin911
October 11th, 2011, 20:28
In Bkk--- Dj /GOD/Rachada /Fake all have the normal
late opening hours --but anytime now when out in bkk when DJ closes at 3 we head straight to Rachada soi19 -to Kar Dae --busy from 3 onwards and really a good spot to meet the non barboy type of guys :occasion9:

I'm headed to Bkk soon, usually I go the DJ and sometimes GOD. I've never heard of Rachada or Kar Dae, can you give some more information about what they are like, times to go, what to expect and locations please?

Not to sound smart but most if not all of that info is in my posts on this topic --i even put up the web page for Kar Dae!!!!!!! -would you like me to meet you at the airport and take you there ??? send you pics of the guys that go there reg EH ????????

colmx
October 11th, 2011, 20:39
my bf really likes Hollywood. If we have company 4-5 people and we are not on the look out for guys Hollywood is fine with your own company,

We were in Hollywood last night and Saturday night
On both occassions the place was full

Interesting to note that they are now charging 70B for mixers and 110B for ice

Thats got to make it one of the most expensive late venues in town at this stage...

christianpfc
October 12th, 2011, 23:36
but that doesnt mean the guys there are shy --loads of eye contact, following into the toilets ,flirting etc --- much more a "normal" gay cruising club
Call me naive, but what goes on when someone follows you or you follow someone to the the toilet?

Personally i would not go in alone usless you can speak reasonable Thai --there is very little english known by the patrons ,its a thai for thaiboy club , but if u are in good shape u will have no prob finding company -and if one was not in good shape i wouldnt bother going there
My experiences are different. I went to ICK several times, with Thai friends or alone, and never hooked up, rarely even spoke to others. Partially because I didn't speak much Thai and am a bit shy to approach others with the intention to go home together, but the main reason is that these Thai style discos are not cruising friendly. The Thais stay around their tables, so walking in unusual and being the sole Farang probably everyone will notice. Furthermore, how do you approach one out of a group of friends on a table with the intention of going home together? I will be obvious for everyone around.

loke
October 13th, 2011, 04:00
Ok I will bring Thai friends then next time, I hate standing alone in a Thai place where everyone just stares at you.

I have been to a couple of Thai karaoke places and its only fun when you're in a big group.

martin911
October 13th, 2011, 09:12
but that doesnt mean the guys there are shy --loads of eye contact, following into the toilets ,flirting etc --- much more a "normal" gay cruising club
Call me naive, but what goes on when someone follows you or you follow someone to the the toilet?

Personally i would not go in alone usless you can speak reasonable Thai --there is very little english known by the patrons ,its a thai for thaiboy club , but if u are in good shape u will have no prob finding company -and if one was not in good shape i wouldnt bother going there
My experiences are different. I went to ICK several times, with Thai friends or alone, and never hooked up, rarely even spoke to others. Partially because I didn't speak much Thai and am a bit shy to approach others with the intention to go home together, but the main reason is that these Thai style discos are not cruising friendly. The Thais stay around their tables, so walking in unusual and being the sole Farang probably everyone will notice. Furthermore, how do you approach one out of a group of friends on a table with the intention of going home together? I will be obvious for everyone around.

ICK not cruising friendly !!!!!!!!!!!! --man what planet were you on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- i reckon its one of the best places to meet reg guys ---- never mind the special parties at ICK Meeting Karayoke !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i would not go one my one tho --better with Thai bf/gik/friends --its all one big grey area !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Beachlover
October 13th, 2011, 22:16
I hate standing alone in a Thai place where everyone just stares at you.
I love doing that because someone usually comes up and starts chatting to me. Sometimes a few different guys make eye contact and I have to stand there deciding who to go to unless one of them comes over to decide for me first! I love Thailand because this happens more in there than any other country where I go exploring the nightlife. Thai guys are just so friendly!

I think it means they want to play around with you in one of the cubicles. Never had anyone actually follow me into the toilets in Thailand (elsewhere it's happened) but have had guys DRAG me into the toilets and into one of the cubicles a couple of times after I've been dancing with them for a bit. I don't like this so much as I prefer to get to know a guy a bit more and would rather do it somewhere decent and pleasant... like my nice hotel room!

Be mindful that some venues keep a watch out for this kind of thing as they don't want toilets barred from genuine users by this sort of activity. So if you get someone knocking on the door and giving you a mouthful you'll know why...

Not to sound smart but most if not all of that info is in my posts on this topic --i even put up the web page for Kar Dae!!!!!!! -would you like me to meet you at the airport and take you there ??? send you pics of the guys that go there reg EH ????????
Not sounding smart but sounding like a smart-arse! :rolling: Jokes...

October 13th, 2011, 22:19
Be mindful that some venues keep a watch out for this kind of thing as they don't want toilets barred from genuine users by this sort of activity. So if you get someone knocking on the door and giving you a mouthful you'll know why...
you got more chance of getting a mouthful in the cubical than from someone banging outside or vica versa

martin911
October 14th, 2011, 21:10
Not sounding smart but sounding like a smart-arse! :rolling: Jokes...[/quote]

Yes indeed !!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing3:

Christian im afraid you will have to use your imagination re the toilet thing !!!!!!!!!!! :party
Not a scene im into myself !!

colmx
October 17th, 2011, 21:11
Christian im afraid you will have to use your imagination re the toilet thing !!!!!!!!!!! :party

Martin - Didn't we first meet in the toilets of NAB? :dontknow: :sign5: :dontknow:

martin911
October 17th, 2011, 21:39

Martin - Didn't we first meet in the toilets of NAB? :dontknow: :sign5: :dontknow:

No WE did not !!!!!!!!!!

It was outside Central beach road side ,Songkarn 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop ,dont let Tam read this, he doesnt need any more info that we are now Giks !!!55555555555555

or was it T /M/N u said that too the other nite in the Club!!

i know u said it to one of the guys !!!,its all a little hazy lol