PDA

View Full Version : Adam & Eve Massage / Gym Pattaya

Surfcrest
May 7th, 2006, 22:15
For a while there Adam & Eve was known as Madam Eds, but has since returned to its original name. I quite enjoy going to Xzyite disco fairly frequently, so I don't find it all that far to go. The back of a bike is safe through the back sois on North Pattaya, as there's little traffic and you won't be going too fast going. There is a motorcycle taxi stand on the east side of Second Road between Boyztown and Star Boys Boys (Same side as Star Boys) and all these motor cycle guys know where Adam & Eve is. I've asked at Soi Day & Night and they didn't know of the place, even after asking one another. They charge a mere 50 baht to take you the distance. You may need to rely on the Adam & Eve boys to take you home unless by chance a taxi arrives with an infrequent customer as you are leaving.

The busiest time there seems to be Sunday early evening. I've been there a few times on other days of the week when we were the only ones in the club. This year a large group of Hong Kong boys got there before us leaving only a half dozen still on the stage waiting to be picked. I've been there a half dozen times in the last 3 years, including twice this year. My own HK boyfriend likes the place, because he can be very selective in what he wants and gets. In that respect Adam & Eve is very good. The mamasan can tell you quite a bit about the different boys, although my boyfriend questions the mamasan's definition of what big is. There have been a few times where the mamsan or host has been wrong about the information he shares on the boys. This is why it makes sense here to spend the extra money on a drink for the boy so you can hammer out all the ground rules in advance, make sure he measures up and or negotiate what he'll do once he's offed

The club is pretty big. You enter off the corner and pass the stairs, a doorway, the bar and then you are inside. The have low seating couches that extend from the back to the stage, the few in the back rows getting the most use. The stage is lit pretty bright; the boys sit on chairs spaced out evenly across the stage so you can see how many boys are upstairs by the vacant chairs. The closer you sit to the stage the more you will be in the light enabling them to be able to see you quite well too. Personally I like to sit closer so we can see each other to connect better. There is a gym set up in the back on the side facing the entrance way. The boys use it sometimes on their breaks. If hey were smart they would work out during the selection process to show off what some have, but it may be a rule that they have to sit on the stage. I find there is very little pressure to pick, I'm told most people that come get what they come for. Whether they are happy or is based on individual experiences. I've been happy every time, except once where a boy failed to perform (fluke) and cried to still get his 1000 baht tip (See Rule #4 in a past Sticky Rice issue).

[FONT=verdana]Of the massages IтАЩve had (soap massage / cream massage) most have been тАЬso-soтАЭ although one was quite good (see example above / same boy). The boy takes you upstairs down a plain looking hall to one of the rooms. Inside is a shower with enough time floor space for the soap massage mattresses. There is a bench bed, with a thin mattress (similar to what you might find in a bathhouse). The lighting is quite low, which hides the tired look of the place and the age of some of the boys.

Some of the boys have been around a long time (For a Thai Establishment), one that my boyfriend had a few times in his mid-thirties.

They shower and was you soon after you enter the room and the boy either dries you off before you go to the bed for your oil / cream massage, or lathers you and he up for the soap massage. They have buckets of soap bars the boy can grab quickly to add when needed. They should probably use one of many oils that are available on the market, something more consistent than simply bar soap. They lay your soaped body down on the mattress and slide their soapy body (front to back / back to from) over yours. If you have a hard one, youтАЩve got a good one for later. Because so many of them are straight, some need to work harder to assume the role.

IтАЩve had quite a few тАЬHappy ending massagesтАЭ over the years. Adam & Eve is the only one IтАЩve been to where the sex goes far beyond a hand job. Once the massage is finished, itтАЩs as though you are two in a short time room. Condoms and lube are provided. Doing it on the water mattress isnтАЩt really practical unless you both get off during the massage. You usually get to shower once more with the boy before you leave. The fee is 500baht for the massage approximately. Drinks, same as Pattaya bar standards (100 baht / I believe).

If there is no one making any choices in the club, the boys hang out outside smoking. Several have motorcycles and kindly offer rides. They never ask for much, but if the play a bit on the way home IтАЩll tip them well.

I have found memories of the Adam & Eve from my earlier trips to Pattaya. ItтАЩs become a tired old place but with mainly masculine looking boys / men that are a bit plain looking. If you are tired of taking bar boys home and being disappointed, Adam & Eve is a dependable alternative. Somewhat out of the way (perfect for the discreet shopper) but easy enough / safe enough is the trip.

Surfcrest

May 8th, 2006, 07:01
Many thanks Surfcrest. A detailed response to my request.

From your post, it sounds as if there is a strong likelihood of one being the only customer, especially at this time of the year.
In some bars, this can be uncomfortable.
How about here?

wowpow
May 8th, 2006, 08:04
Surfcrest - I have not been to Adam and Eve for years. I remember it being quite expensive in the past. You mention that the massage fee is Bt500. I think that the minimum tip would be Bt1000 for an hour?

Were there any Eve's around? :)

Surfcrest
May 8th, 2006, 08:14
I've been at Adam & Eve's when we were the only two there.
We were made to fee comfortable and being the only two didn't feel awkward at the time.
The boys are probably used to it and appreciative that you made the effort to come.
I'm told they get a fair amount of Thai customers, perhaps enough to keep the long term employees aroung year after year.

The fee to the bar is 500 baht and the tip to the boy is 1000 baht.
My friend claims to have tipped less, but his memory and concept of cash isn't accurate.

Hope this answers it for you!

Surfcrest

May 8th, 2006, 23:28
I've been to this place on a few occasions, and similar to other people's views, been the only customer there on most occasions. I have found that it is expensive if you "do everything" on the premises, you have to pay for the room and offing charge. It is best to take them back to your hotel, where there is then just the "off charge". However, has this amount gone up, it used to be 300 bht then 400 bht, but now 500 bht according to these threads, is that correct? What is the off charge at this place?