PDA

View Full Version : Remembering September 11, 2001

bao-bao
September 11th, 2011, 21:08
Being well aware that the membership here is from a wide range of countries and cultures I still think it's safe to say that most everyone was either touched directly by the tragedies 10 years ago today in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania in the USA - or another terrorist attacks in a different place over the past decade. There have been so many.

To all of you who were effected by these, or who lost a friend, lover, co-worker or family member - I wish you some peace and serenity on this somber anniversary, and hope you'll stop, still your thoughts for a moment and think fondly of them today.

Rest in peace, Mark - I think of you often.

September 11th, 2011, 22:33
I do boa - boa but I also think more of the hundreds of thousand innocents who have died in Iraq etc.. since.

bao-bao
September 12th, 2011, 02:55
I do boa - boa but I also think more of the hundreds of thousand innocents who have died in Iraq etc.. since.
We're in agreement, combat - I don't approve of any innocents being slaughtered.

In the case of the 9/11 terrorists it seemed to be more personal, while our steamrolling over folks in the middle East is mainly business (read Big Business), but that doesn't excuse any of it. I love my country, but I'm ashamed of some of the things we do to others under the guise of "freedom fighting".

September 12th, 2011, 04:16
In the case of the 9/11 terrorists it seemed to be more personal, while our steamrolling over folks in the middle East is mainly business (read Big Business), but that doesn't excuse any of it. I love my country, but I'm ashamed of some of the things we do to others under the guise of "freedom fighting".

A man of principle bao- bao I like and respect that, thank you.