PDA

View Full Version : KD All Drinks 80bht 8.30-9.00pm

MARK
September 11th, 2011, 11:55
From 09/09/11 The Krazy Dragon has started a new campaign with their boys, getting them to come in on time. :violent1:
As a result the bar is now fully open and operational from 8.30. :headbang:
To welcome you in they are offering ALL drinks (customers and boys) at just 80BHT from 8.30 to 9.00 as a nice way of saying "Hi" to you early in the evening. :hello2:
This offer is for a limited time. :crybaby:
So if you fancy checking out the Number One Table Top Bar in
Pattaya, drop in soon.

bao-bao
September 11th, 2011, 20:54
From what I've always heard you're good to your guys and they both like and respect you, so I suspect the "showing up late" thing isn't nearly as much of a problem at Krazy Dragon as it is at some others. We do indeed reap what we sow.

Nevertheless, the special is a nice discount on an already more than fair price. :cheers:

September 11th, 2011, 21:30
Great promotion Mark!

Beachlover
September 12th, 2011, 22:48
From what I've always heard you're good to your guys and they both like and respect you...
From what I've heard, Justme is pretty good and generous to his staff too.

I suspect the "showing up late" thing isn't nearly as much of a problem at Krazy Dragon as it is at some others.
Is that true, Mark? Is "showing up late" never a problem with your staff?

bao-bao
September 12th, 2011, 23:16
I suspect the "showing up late" thing isn't nearly as much of a problem at Krazy Dragon as it is at some others.
Is that true, Mark? Is "showing up late" never a problem with your staff?
I think you may have caught the justme virus; it causes one's mind to twist things around.

"Isn't nearly as much" is a far cry from "never", but nice stirring. :rolling:

How's the promotion going so far, Mark?

MARK
September 13th, 2011, 10:28
I was not going to respond to the posts but I am board. :bounce:
Justme as a bar owner freedom of speech and all that why do you sink to such low level when replying to post you let you self down there are far nicer ways to deal with post than using profanities. :dontknow:
Beachlover I am hardly likely to add to a starting disagreement over a one line comment use your common sense not every boy turns up every day on time. They are Thai they need incentives l o l. :bee:
BaoBao the promotion is going crap it has rained every day since I put it on so not to many people about early on. :crybaby:
Now my recommendation to the three of you ever considered opening your own thread called lets slag each other off till the thread gets moved or close.
:notworthy:

Beachlover
September 13th, 2011, 23:19
"Isn't nearly as much" is a far cry from "never", but nice stirring.
How the f*ck would you you know the difference between the experience of one bar over another in this area? Do you actually have data demonstrating that Justme's management style results in a lower timeliness from his staff?

Mark - your response is perfectly rational. Your second suggestion is not a bad idea. :rolling: