View Full Version : BKK - Screwboys & Tawan Bar

September 10th, 2011, 11:30
I went to see this Screwboys that I heard so much about. My God! What a waste of time and money.
First off, my freind and I were the only customers in the place. The mamasan sat right next to me and could not keep her eyes off what I was looking at or her nose out of the conversation between my freind and I. 98% of the boys there I would not have wished on people I dislike! Older, fat, and absolutely uninterested in the customer. There was one boy who while on stage (!!) was pretending to be reading his emails, sending texts or maybe watching TV on his phone non stop!! I mean he did not even put the phone down for a second! Black old cowboy boots,long hair, fat and had sunglasses on in a dark bar. Seemed that he thought he was God's gift to man and that anyone would be priveleged to go home with him. Kept standing in front of me and sitting beside me when he wasn't on stage until I had to rudely tell him to go away and stop bothering me. The so called #9 boy with a huge wee wee, again was not there and the mamasan said he would not be in until midnight or after. I am sorry but I wasn't going to wait and did not believe her. It was 10pm.
One cute gay boy but wasn't really my type. I could not wait to get out of there.

Went to Tawan bar afterwards. So huge and steroidab use wasso obvious. One boy got a hard on while the others went and tried to masturbate but to no avail. Not even a strong cock. The "show" was standing there showing their muscles. What disappointed me was that there was not even a smaller version of a semi muscular boy that I may have considered. So if you are not into huge muscles and I mean huge, it was also a waste of time.
:tif:

dab69
September 10th, 2011, 16:19
I am sure that everyone else
here already knew that - Kneel

One was hard up-
they were that old fat and ugly
and STILL weren't interested in YOU plus money...
gee who coulda guessed that

September 10th, 2011, 18:07
I went out with a German friend of mine last Night who owns a couple of biggest bars in Bangkok, he was telling me many Boys have gone home to pick the rice and flood, then plant the new crop and wonтАЩt be back till after the high season, so I HOPE THEY CAN RECUTE MORE OR IT WILL BE VERY DRY TILL MID JANUARY, BUT IтАЩM SURE IF YOU TRY AGAIN LATE NOVEMBER YOUR BE VERY HAPPY AS MANY GUYS KNOW IT IS THE LOWEST PART OF THE SEASON NOW, UNLESS YOU GO TO CHIANG MAI, WHERE THERE IS ALWAYS NICE BOYS WAITING TO BE OFFED.

latintopxxx
September 12th, 2011, 02:56
...mothersruin...afraid you got the whole high season..low seaon thing completely wrong. Very romantic of you the suppose that all the gogo boys dutifully rush back to plant rice...what a giggle...after making EASY money in BKK, at bminimum BHT500 a pop do you really think they're going to subject themselves to rural life...you must be terribly dim witted.
Anyway you silly boy, 1st week in October is the Chinese national day holiday and plane loads of them will decent on Thailand for a week, if only a teeny weeny percentage make it to the gay fleshpots of soil twilight it will be a full house...

September 12th, 2011, 12:57
...mothersruin...afraid you got the whole high season..low seaon thing completely wrong. Very romantic of you the suppose that all the gogo boys dutifully rush back to plant rice...what a giggle...after making EASY money in BKK, at bminimum BHT500 a pop do you really think they're going to subject themselves to rural life...you must be terribly dim witted.
Anyway you silly boy, 1st week in October is the Chinese national day holiday and plane loads of them will decent on Thailand for a week, if only a teeny weeny percentage make it to the gay fleshpots of soil twilight it will be a full house...

You are a silly Billy, its not my idea it came from a friend if you care to read what I said, who runs several Bars and a Hotel in and around Soi twilight, he tells me, if Mother wants them home they go home, pronto! Many are home now, as itтАЩs the lowest of low seasons, if its busy some will be back, but Thais donтАЩt think like you, тАЬoh a few extra Chinese will be here, we have to rush back to service them quickтАЭ if they have worked a season thatтАЩs enough for them, family and friends come first, but many donтАЩt come back till Mid January.

Considering if your to believe what some guys say on here, there is very few man Boys to be found in the Bars, unless you go to the Massage Bar below "Super A" or cruise around Wat Po or the Grand Palace, or take the 55 minute shuttle plane to Chiang mai, not that I like the ones that are here much, been around to long for my tastes, but when you have been locked up back in their own Country, if they get sex it costs from $100 of Euros an hour, Thailand can seem like Paradise, even if some old timers living here are starting to think they are a prisoner in paradise.

latintopxxx
September 22nd, 2011, 20:44
mothersruin...I'll be in BKK 1st week in October, will most definitely be hitting soi twilight and babs...will let you know how "quiet"it was...

manilabynight
September 24th, 2011, 02:15
anybody been to tawan recently?
are the guys getting pumped for the October bodybuilding competition?
tawanasia dot com says Ten is getting huge with very low body fat and hornier than ever!
anybody off'd Ten recently?

Filipino bodybuilders are way much hotter and handsomer than their Thai counterparts and with much more prime, quality beef to boot:

Peace! ;)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PinoyHunksAndBodybuilders/files/Moderator%27s%20Folder/Homepic.jpg

sydneyboy
September 24th, 2011, 04:51
Where do you find them in Manila?

manilabynight
September 24th, 2011, 06:48
Where do you find them in Manila?

Mostly up North in Baguio/Benguet. (including Pampanga)

The guys in the photos are currently working in Kuwait Middle East as professional gym instructors ..... though I know for a fact that the second BB from the left has had some gay experience but done very discreetly. ;)

bucknaway
September 24th, 2011, 10:12
I don''t know what it is about Tawan, but I have been there many times but never felt the desire to take anyone as an off from there. Maybe I will do it just so I can say I did.

RonanTheBarbarian
September 24th, 2011, 17:32
ManilabyNight.

Just to tell you, your photos are not showing.

manilabynight
September 24th, 2011, 18:54
ManilabyNight.

Just to tell you, your photos are not showing.

Hmmm .... that's strange. It shows up perfectly well from my side of the world. Hmmmm .....

camperboy
October 7th, 2011, 16:40
Yeah no pictures!!!!

October 8th, 2011, 19:10
Filippino muscle worship? - sounds yummy - any tips which clubs to go to for prime beefcake?

danny99
October 10th, 2011, 13:48
You should have gone around the corner fromTawan to Solid. No bullshit floor show. not pretentious, no bullying mamasan, take your time and have a look, talk or grope with mostly genuine honest boys from the bush! All very natural!

Shuee
October 10th, 2011, 23:01
i thought screw boys had shut up shop! but thanks for the report, i will go see now