PDA

View Full Version : Long term Lao visas

September 7th, 2011, 10:33
Gents,

Long term Lao ID, Visa and work permit can be done at a cost of $650 which is quite expensive considering you can get a multiple one year for Cambodia around the $300 or cheaper.

Screamaloud
October 20th, 2011, 18:25
Gents,

Long term Lao ID, Visa and work permit can be done at a cost of $650 which is quite expensive considering you can get a multiple one year for Cambodia around the $300 or cheaper.

How legal is it? These types of arrangements in Laos can be problematic and can turn against you if the need arises. They are also frowned upon in some quarters.

October 23rd, 2011, 03:34
Gents,

How legal is it? These types of arrangements in Laos can be problematic and can turn against you if the need arises. They are also frowned upon in some quarters.

Agreed!

They are AYOR but that being said, it is just the same as Thailand. We are all at the mercy of their whims.

dan_2000
October 28th, 2011, 17:13
Helloooo...where i can have infos about permanent visa for LAOS?

Thankyou so much....id like to go in LAos and have meeting with someone....

Kiss, Dan

October 30th, 2011, 09:23
Helloooo...where i can have infos about permanent visa for LAOS?

Thankyou so much....id like to go in LAos and have meeting with someone....

Kiss, Dan

Hi,

Leurdoulay Sivongphachan <laocenterservices@hotmail.com>

This is your contact. You can also google it and see exactly what they do that suits your needs.

dan_2000
October 30th, 2011, 22:46
Thankyou so much for your answer....
Can i ask u....how i can contact some laoboys for have meeting?
Im very interesting to have lao friends.

Thankyou again.