PDA

View Full Version : Hero Massage

a447
September 6th, 2011, 21:19
I've read a few positive reports on Hero Massage (sorry, Thongy, but I don't remember exactly where I read them!) and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get there from Silom.
I've found it on Google Earth but am not sure which station I should get off at.

September 6th, 2011, 21:26
I've read a few positive reports on Hero Massage (sorry, Thongy, but I don't remember exactly where I read them!) and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get there from Silom.
I've found it on Google Earth but am not sure which station I should get off at.

Take The sky train to nana station. Walk to shukumvit 11 and walk all the way till you see a 7/11, then turn left..if you turn right you go to alsbury...:)

Follow the street...it should make a right turn....near the end on the left hand side there is hero...a few meter before hero there is bananas something...on the same side...but I did not try that...hero I tried...let me know how it goes...there is a real great straight hot masseur....really good ad massaging....and very nice...great body too...around 30yo

Have fun

bao-bao
September 6th, 2011, 22:38
If you walk much farther past Hero you'll end up at a gateway leading to the nearby khlong.

After sundown the entrance looks like this:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/HeroMaleMassageBangkokThailand-Web.jpg

If you're in that area near your lunch time right about where Soi 11 makes the split there's a nice spot called Chili Culture. There's more about that place here: http://khunbaobao.blogspot.com/2010/06/food-chili-culture-in-bangkok.html

Brad the Impala
September 7th, 2011, 04:28
That's the sort of helpful information, and local tip, which used to abound on this board. Let's hope that day will come again.

a447
September 7th, 2011, 16:10
Thanks, guys.
Yep, that's what this board is supposed to be all about.
If I have a good experience there (or even a bad one) I'll let you know. Hopefully you can look forward to a blow by blow description. :)

thonglor55
September 7th, 2011, 17:40
I've found it on Google Earth but am not sure which station I should get off at.Just throw yourself over the side of any one of them.

corky
September 7th, 2011, 19:21
Take The sky train to nana station. Walk to shukumvit 11 and walk all the way till you see a 7/11, then turn left..if you turn right you go to alsbury...:)

Follow the street...it should make a right turn....near the end on the left hand side there is hero...a few meter before hero there is bananas something...on the same side...but I did not try that...hero I tried...let me know how it goes...there is a real great straight hot masseur....really good ad massaging....and very nice...great body too...around 30yo

Have fun

It is quite a long walk from the start of Sukhumvit 11 to Hero.
I suggest you take one of the m/c taxis that hang about the corner of the soi. About 20 Baht should be enough.

a447
September 7th, 2011, 20:02
Just throw yourself over the side of any one of them.

pathetic!

Is that the best you can do?

Allow me to remind you:

Everything I say is for the benefit of others

That's one of your comments, Thongy, just in case your memory is going in your old age.

CHAOTOU
September 7th, 2011, 20:04
I'd second the recommendation for a m/c taxi. Just grab one at the entrance of soi 11. Just tell them "Hero." They'll understand you and know where to go. Otherwise, it can be a sweaty walk.

bao-bao
September 7th, 2011, 21:55
Let's hope that day will come again.
There's always hope, I suppose.

Beachlover
September 7th, 2011, 23:29
Just throw yourself over the side of any one of them.
pathetic!

Is that the best you can do?
Oh geez... Fuckstick55 is best ignored. Just don't engage the sad tosser.

Thonglor55, why don't you just sign back in and start posting as homtinern again? You're no different now than you were back then before you faked your death...

September 8th, 2011, 01:18
I'd second the recommendation for a m/c taxi. Just grab one at the entrance of soi 11. Just tell them "Hero." They'll understand you and know where to go. Otherwise, it can be a sweaty walk.
I walked there three times...it sort of works out an appetite...and besides you get a nice massage after a work out...besides you have to earn your happy ending ;)

thonglor55
September 8th, 2011, 09:42
Allow me to remind you:
Everything I say is for the benefit of othersThat's one of your comments, Thongy, just in case your memory is going in your old age.But that comment is for the benefit or others; your perception of reality just doesn't allow you to see that because you're completely obsessed with taking yourself seriously
Thonglor55, why don't you just sign back in and start posting as homtinern again?Do you have the password, Beachlover? You claim to know everything else. Surely he's given it to you in one of the daily PMs you claim you receive from him. What was the best thing about that ONS you had with homintern? Was it the size of his cock? You've already told us he was so fat he's unable to see his own cock under his belly but presumably you could see it. Or was it the frisson you got from taking it up the ass from an old guy given the fear you have of old folks? We know from your writings on your own narcissism (thinking in amazement of your own body when having sex with a woman) that the sight of your legs draped over homintern's shoulders was irresistibly alluring to you. Are those the main things? Was there any one thing in that ONS that makes you remember homintern so fondly that you can't stop uttering his name?

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2011, 10:06
Allow me to remind you:
Everything I say is for the benefit of othersThat's one of your comments, Thongy, just in case your memory is going in your old age.But that comment is for the benefit or others; your perception of reality just doesn't allow you to see that because you're completely obsessed with taking yourself seriously
Thonglor55, why don't you just sign back in and start posting as homtinern again?Do you have the password, Beachlover? You claim to know everything else. Surely he's given it to you in one of the daily PMs you claim you receive from him. What was the best thing about that ONS you had with homintern? Was it the size of his cock? You've already told us he was so fat he's unable to see his own cock under his belly but presumably you could see it. Or was it the frisson you got from taking it up the ass from an old guy given the fear you have of old folks? We know from your writings on your own narcissism (thinking in amazement of your own body when having sex with a woman) that the sight of your legs draped over homintern's shoulders was irresistibly alluring to you. Are those the main things? Was there any one thing in that ONS that makes you remember homintern so fondly that you can't stop uttering his name?

It's always the facile excuses when challenged. "i'm only hear for the laughs" or "I'm writing for the benefit of others". While these contradictory motives, if accurate, may explain your half arsed insults, they go no way towards justifying them, nor do they hide the petty grudges that you keep and that are your primary motivation.

Your obsession with some mythical one night stand with Beachlover and all it's imagined detail, says more about your fantasies than it does about reality. You can practically hear your drooling and panting as you type.

I don't care if you are a reborn Colonel or not, but you certainly have his pedantry, his petty vendettas, his mean spritedness, but only half his sense of humour or wit. Were you in hospital for a bypass operation?

September 8th, 2011, 10:11
Hi,

Yes, he was in hospital for a bypass operation.

He had a personality transplant and it then bypassed his brain...............no offence intended Thonglor55... :laughing3:

thonglor55
September 8th, 2011, 14:27
It's always the facile excuses when challenged. "i'm only hear for the laughs" or "I'm writing for the benefit of others". While these contradictory motives, if accurate, may explain your half arsed insults, they go no way towards justifying them, nor do they hide the petty grudges that you keep and that are your primary motivation.

Your obsession with some mythical one night stand with Beachlover and all it's imagined detail, says more about your fantasies than it does about reality. You can practically hear your drooling and panting as you type.

I don't care if you are a reborn Colonel or not, but you certainly have his pedantry, his petty vendettas, his mean spritedness, but only half his sense of humour or wit. Were you in hospital for a bypass operation?An insightful exposition as always, Brad. You know me so well. I particularly liked the "drooling and panting" bit, it reminded me immediately of Handel's fine work on Psalm 42 and I was then led via the usual stream of associations to Debussy's Pr├йlude ├а l'apr├иs-midi d'un faune. I wonder if you were perhaps listening to some music as you wrote my epitaph?

September 8th, 2011, 14:48
Has this thonglor guy ever been to Thailand I reckon you could write what he says by looking on the Inetrnet and making it up.

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2011, 15:46
I wonder if you were perhaps listening to some music as you wrote my epitaph?

Over the period I was listening to The Doors, first time for a while, but couldn't say which track coincided with the post. Which track might have been appropriate?

a447
September 8th, 2011, 15:50
But that comment is for the benefit or others

Care to explain that one??

I have found that the older gay men get, the more critical and negative they become. (Beachbunny was a prime example of that. Like Thongy, he just couldn't resist the nasty, bitter remark.)
So by my estimation, Thonglor55 is more like Thonglor95.

You'd think by that age he'd have learnt a little about life and the importance, wherever possible, to have a positive outlook. That's what I try to do. I don't bite. I just bite back.

Maybe he has learnt something, but just suffers from old timers' disease.

I reckon you could write what he says by looking on the Internet and making it up.

Hence the references to classical music!

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2011, 16:03
So by my estimation, Thonglor55 is more like Thonglor95.

You'd think by that age he'd have learnt a little about life and the importance, wherever possible, to have a positive outlook. That's what I try to do. I don't bite. I just bite back.

Maybe he has learnt something, but just suffers from old timers' disease.

Hence the references to classical music!

Thonglor 55 is a reference to a place, not an age! Sukhumvit Soi 55 is also known as Soi Thonglor.

Are your terms of conference really so limited that liking classical music is only possible for the aged?! We met a charming young Japanese man last week who had bought a season ticket for the Proms! A very good deal apparently.

Sometimes I can understand how the grit in the gruel gets the better of the Colonel's better nature. Still it must be like duelling with a one armed man with a pitch fork! Not much of a challenge.

a447
September 8th, 2011, 16:16
Are your terms of conference really so limited that liking classical music is only possible for the aged?!

No Brad. I was referring to his grabbing info from the net to sound cultured.

And yes, you're right about duelling with a one-armed man. But he just sets himself up for ridicule.

Thonglor 55 is a reference to a place, not an age!

I THOUGHT 55 was too young for him!!

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2011, 16:45
I THOUGHT 55 was too young for him!!

Oh definitely too young for him. One version of his origins has him left behind as an infant by the japanese after the war.

a447
September 8th, 2011, 20:20
Is anyone surprised that they left him behind?

Beachlover
September 8th, 2011, 22:45
Not a very nice parting gift from the Japanese... :rolling:

Look, a447, Brad, Newalaan, kquill, Combat, cdnmatt, SimonAU and whoever else has gotten pissed off with Thonglor55 needs to understand this...

Thonglor55 is just a really sad, lame, bitter old loser. If you engage him, you're only going to going around in circles with him. He's a troll. He's not genuine. He's not a real person. What he says isn't a reflection of reality or who or what he is. Criticising him for being American, wanting to live in a gay ghetto or whatever else he last said is useless because these things are only said to wind you up. He doesn't care. He has no shame. That's what a troll is.

bao-bao
September 8th, 2011, 23:37
He's not genuine. He's not a real person. What he says isn't a reflection of reality or who or what he is.
Uh-oh... better brace yourselves for things to get "spirited and lively" if similar comments about another cyber-persona get rolling here.
:cheers:

...and just to attempt to put the thread back on topic before it completely derails:

[From Utopia site]
HERO
65 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Utopia Map, 02-251-1033, 02-651-2358. Enter Soi 11 from Sukhumvit, make a left at the end of the Soi and follow the road until it hits the canal (Hero is on the left). Well-run facility with restaurant is one of Bangkok's best. Massage areas are clean and private. VIP rooms available. Very popular for its privacy and good service.

Brad the Impala
September 9th, 2011, 00:02
Look, a447, Brad, Newalaan, kquill, Combat, cdnmatt, SimonAU and whoever else has gotten pissed off with Thonglor55 needs to understand this...

Thonglor55 is just a really sad, lame, bitter old loser. If you engage him, you're only going to going around in circles with him. He's a troll. He's not genuine. He's not a real person. What he says isn't a reflection of reality or who or what he is.

If you dear Beachlover are who you say you are, and I am quite happy to accept that at face value, and have even defended you on that count, and you burst fresh faced onto the Gay Thailand forum scene relatively recently in the history of such forums, I really do not, and I suspect at least Kevin also does not need to be lectured by you as to how I engage and respond to such forum veterans as the poster currently posting as Thonglor55. In fact I'll go so far as to say that such lecturing would be very counterproductive.

With the exception of a tiny handful of posters who are fresh and blood and have names and characters in the real world, Kevin Quill for example, the rest of us are characters created by the body of our posts, the majority of which may be true or false, but one thing they have to have is the consistency that gives them and their posts an integrity. Even LMTU has that. We know who he is in cyberspace, whatever name he uses.

Point taken, I hope?

To continue with the topic, I am sorry but I have never been to Hero. However I have always been very happy with the guys taken from Arena. In fact I think my bf has a very graphic film of our encounter with one particular masseur, which is now hidden in the bottom of a trunk, or the hard drive equivalent, for entertainment on some rainy day!

Beachlover
September 9th, 2011, 00:37
does not need to be lectured by you as to how I engage and respond to...
Sorry... Didn't meant to lecture.

one thing they have to have is the consistency that gives them and their posts an integrity
Well put and this is exactly what I was trying to articulate in my previous post.Thonglor55's posts are not consistent. He is and says whatever is convenient for him to be say to wind people up.

I can't be arsed posting about this moronic troll anymore. Going to take my own advice and go back to ignoring him...

Brad the Impala
September 9th, 2011, 01:37
one thing they have to have is the consistency that gives them and their posts an integrity
Well put and this is exactly what I was trying to articulate in my previous post.Thonglor55's posts are not consistent. He is and says whatever is convenient for him to be say to wind people up.

That is the consistency! The desire to wind up posters that he has taken against because they can't or won't see the world as he sees it! He is actually quite knowledgable, but doesn't sufffer easily those he perceives to have ill formed or ill informed opinions. To the extent that he can become boorish himself.

He likes details to be correct, I think it's the japanese in him.

Don't get him started on train timetables............I think it's the Death Railway connection.(Bridge on River Kwai)

the1
September 9th, 2011, 04:49
sad, lame, bitter old loser. If you engage him, He's a troll. He's not genuine. He's not a real person.

HAHA...........this coming from YOU!!

Brilliant!

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

September 9th, 2011, 16:31

So a447...any feedback from hero? I am curious :-)

September 9th, 2011, 17:10

A short while ago you said bye, bye what's stopped you?

I am afraid you are right...sorry guys...I was just looking for some support from people that could understand...but I guess I have to pay for that too byebye guys luc

September 9th, 2011, 19:03

I am afraid you are right...sorry guys...I was just looking for some support from people that could understand...but I guess I have to pay for that too byebye guys luc

oh boy...I said I was not going to bother you again with my problems....what is wrong with you guys?!!!!!!!

September 9th, 2011, 19:35
I said I was not going to bother you again with my problems.(quote)luni

Promises, promises!

September 9th, 2011, 20:01

oh boy...I said I was not going to bother you again with my problems....what is wrong with you guys?!!!!!!!

Don't let the bastards get you down Luni. There are a few members here whom your board name would also be very apt. :laughing3:

Cheers,

George.

a447
September 9th, 2011, 22:28

Hang on mate. I haven't got there yet!! I'll be in BKK early October so I'll of course report if anything interesting happens at Hero - or anywhere else, as a matter of fact.

Sooty
September 10th, 2011, 08:48
If they fuck you good let me know. I went to Pattaya for a few years ago and it was disappointing but I am thinking of giving Thailand a second chance.

September 12th, 2011, 13:09
I took some friend to Heroes over the weekend and it was wonderful, all the boys you wish you could find from yester year there in abundance, with 45 boys on offer, most stunning and good at their job, you still have to wait for a boy if you donтАЩt get there early, give it a try you wont be disappointed
let me tell u. :tongue3:

Hero
Gay massage location :65 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Tel : 02-251-1033

There is so many good massages around Bangkok, where all the best boys go now days, you shuld try to work through them all.

http://gaymassagegay.com/bangkok.php

September 12th, 2011, 13:28
I took some friend to Heroes over the weekend and it was wonderful, all the boys you wish you could find from yester year there in abundance, with 45 boys on offer, most stunning and good at their job, you still have to wait for a boy if you donтАЩt get there early, give it a try you wont be disappointed

Hero
Gay massage location :65 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.

There is so many good massages around Bangkok, where all the best boys go now days, you shuld try to work through them all.

mothersruin,

Have you ever thought about working for T.A.T.??

You'd probably be good at it, and their figures on tourist numbers and popular haunts seem to be similar to yours no matter what time of year it is!....... :laughing3:

September 12th, 2011, 13:47

Hero

mothersruin,

You'd probably be good at it, and their figures on tourist numbers and popular haunts seem to be similar to yours no matter what time of year it is!....... :laughing3:

Yes but have you been to verify what your saying, then plesently surprised, I only hope you can may be soon, if you get down the gym and under that sun lamp, you could pass for a Nice fit Thai massage boy and sneak though the Immigration on Tams passport, good luck we all miss your straight forward repartee, bring George with you, IтАЩm sure he must of lost a few pounds by now, sterling I mean, may be he can also sneak under the radar :bis:

September 12th, 2011, 17:13

Hero

mothersruin,

Yes but have you been to verify what your saying, then plesently surprised, I only hope you can may be soon, if you get down the gym and under that sun lamp, you could pass for a Nice fit Thai massage boy and sneak though the Immigration on Tams passport, good luck we all miss your straight forward repartee, bring George with you, IтАЩm sure he must of lost a few pounds by now, sterling I mean, may be he can also sneak under the radar :bis:

Ooooh,

Let uncle George answer that one for himself!!!

Moi?............You know a few extra pounds never affects a bit of ' class" mother!

I can deal with it and I have managed a Thai/ English relationship for what??

...OMG.... it's 15 years more!............. :laughing3:

And only last week when I ordered her airline ticket for the Maldives?......she told me she still loves me!

Why do I keep getting conflicting reports Mother from guys who e mail me who are in in Thailand right now giving different views to you, even from this board ???............. :dontknow:

I've moved on, life's too short, you must if you want to enjoy the balance of your life,one must, you never know when it will get cut cruelly and painfully short with all kinds of unforeseen circumstances!

I mean, you have been a lucky chap, eh? I am pleased you are OK now. Please don't attempt to take the piss out of me.

I am not afraid of anyone, and especially any comments on this board!

I try and have always tried to be, to the best of my ability, a nice guy. How we are remembered in our ' small ' lives,peoples views and history decides the rest for us.

September 12th, 2011, 17:42
Ooooh,

Hi Kevin, well as far as loosing a few pounds in England goes, sterling that is, mothersruin is quite correct. That expense though, has mainly been down to doing up the place I am living in, and buying a new car.

However, with the rate of exchange being what it is at the moment, I believe my everyday normal cost of living here in England, is a lot less than it would be if I was still living in Thailand.

With regard to my having to creep under the radar goes, why would I need to do that? I am free of any problems in Thailand, and can return there any time of my choosing. It is my intention to do some travelling during the UK's winter period, so keep looking behind you John, you never know when I may appear. :-) You can take me to Louis and buy me a meal at my favourite Pattaya restaurant, the Mata Hari.

Have a great time in the Maldives Kevin, I will write soon.

Cheers,

George.

Beachlover
September 12th, 2011, 22:18
mothersruin,

You'd probably be good at it, and their figures on tourist numbers and popular haunts seem to be similar to yours no matter what time of year it is!....... :laughing3:...

Why do I keep getting conflicting reports Mother from guys who e mail me who are in in Thailand right now giving different views to you, even from this board ???............. :dontknow:
Look, you canтАЩt trust a log from a dog like LMTU to tell you the time of the day let alone accurate visit numbers. HeтАЩs worth less than his weight in garbage. CanтАЩt even get a 5 cent refund for him at the tip and if you toss him in the street and youтАЩll be charged with illegal dumping. Just a burden on all society around him. :rolling:

George... may be he can also sneak under the radar
Fact is... George was cleared of all charges and he's free to come and go in Thailand as he wants. Why the hell would he need to sneak anywhere under the radar?

September 12th, 2011, 23:21
George... may be he can also sneak under the radar
Fact is... George was cleared of all charges and he's free to come and go in Thailand as he wants. Why the hell would he need to sneak anywhere under the radar?

One is forgetting that LMTU has very influential friends in high places, his words, my spelling. Perhaps, as he got both these insinuations about K.Q. and George wrong that what he really meant to say in a previous post was he has "friends with high flatulence"

September 13th, 2011, 00:23
Ooooh,

Hi Kevin, well as far as loosing a few pounds in England goes, sterling that is, mothersruin is quite correct. That expense though, has mainly been down to doing up the place I am living in, and buying a new car.

However, with the rate of exchange being what it is at the moment, I believe my everyday normal cost of living here in England, is a lot less than it would be if I was still living in Thailand.

With regard to my having to creep under the radar goes, why would I need to do that? I am free of any problems in Thailand, and can return there any time of my choosing. It is my intention to do some travelling during the UK's winter period, so keep looking behind you John, you never know when I may appear. :-) You can take me to Louis and buy me a meal at my favourite Pattaya restaurant, the Mata Hari.

Cheers,

George.

Hi George yes itтАЩs good to look slim and trim once you have got a new home all refurbished you can now look forward to an amazing holiday in the Mediterranean of the Uk that fabulous full of vitality exotic place the called Blackpool and see the show of all shows our mutual friend Las Vegas could not afford Richard DeVere and his World of Illusion, itтАЩs an illusion to me how anyone can afford to see and stay there when Spain is so cheap.
http://richarddevere.com/

So glad hear youтАЩre not creeping about and you are finding it cheaper to live in the UK than Thailand, obviously it has c hanged a lot since you was last roaming around here its slowly and more noticeable evolving and even though building work is still going on getting ready for the boom they say in 5 years time, they say you canтАЩt keep a good gay guy down, but the mentality has changed of the boys now and they can go to university then find many good jobs if they are good looking even though I do see most handsome boys now work in the Bangkok massage parlors or cruising around Wat Po and the Grand Palace or sell their wares on Gay Romeo and Gaydar but COPA is doing well always as all the Bars are that cater for the customerтАЩs needs, still many nice boys there and customers, with all these people who say they are going to creep up behind me am I so ugly you canтАЩt say Hi nice to see you again in the front of me, Yes now you have made a big saving IтАЩm sure MH is the only place to eat, its seems to be getting better and better.

Yes Kevin, I was hoping you had moved on and youтАЩre not still touchy about your past hic up in life pattern of things, thatтАЩs why I had a little joke with you, hoping all is also well with your medical problems as mine, if try to take care of your health, life has a way of taking care of the little things, itтАЩs not until you have a near life threatening problem, you see things in a different light and smell the roses, I know I did when I was told тАЬyou have to choices, one your be dead in 18 months, what you have is very rapid growing, or if we have caught it fast enough, we can cure this one, with the treatment we have nowтАжтАжтАжтАжfortunately the latter seem to be working so far.

bucknaway
September 13th, 2011, 07:37
Talk about being slim and trim... Sigh... I purchased a shirt for my holiday in Thailand and it slipped right on. But it took me 15 minutes to get it off! :rolling: So I am increasing my workout routine and cutting down on my food intake. I only get one shot at being slim and trim before I get to Thailand! :rolling:

September 13th, 2011, 07:40
Talk about being slim and trim... Sigh... I purchased a shirt for my holiday in Thailand and it slipped right on. But it took me 15 minutes to get it off! :rolling: So I am increasing my workout routine and cutting down on my food intake. I only get one shot at being slim and trim before I get to Thailand! :rolling:

Well enough about you Bucky, let's talk about me!............ :laughing3:

bucknaway
September 13th, 2011, 08:50

Hey, can I help it if fitness is a topic I can relate to? :hello1:

September 13th, 2011, 10:37

Hey, can I help it if fitness is a topic I can relate to? :hello1:

Any consolation,

You looked fine and fit last time I saw you in Boyztown..... :notworthy:

bucknaway
September 13th, 2011, 19:41
Oh sure, lift me up with the same hand you smacked me down with! LOL :sign5:

Beachlover
September 13th, 2011, 23:22
Bucknaway... if you're a big hunky black guy, just accept that and be handsome and hunky! Why try and fit into a 29 inch waist? I have a 29/30 inch waist but I'm Asian. No idea how an bigger hunky back guy would fit into that!

bucknaway
September 14th, 2011, 01:21
I am not sure but I think my says of a 29" waist are gone. I am at a 32" now and I am trying to get it down to a 31". When I am about to give up I simply say to myself. "Go on and look that way on the beach, why try to lol your best?". That gets me motivated. But if I get down to a solid 32, than I am going to fight for an even 30!

September 14th, 2011, 02:09
Bucknaway... if you're a big hunky black guy, just accept that and be handsome and hunky! Why try and fit into a 29 inch waist? I have a 29/30 inch waist but I'm Asian. No idea how an bigger hunky back guy would fit into that!

Bucknaway is not big and hunky at all.

He is more well proportioned with a swimmers body!............unlike my gorgeous self who was in the category once, until I got ill in 2005 and can no longer drink my JWB with diet coke.(Doctors orders!)

I now drink BEER, hence the 36 inch waist has slipped a little, bollocks to it, I'm 50 next year!!.............. in age guys, not in the waist!!.......... :laughing3:

Beachlover
September 15th, 2011, 00:18
Oh, might be a miss-understanding. When I said "big hunky black guy"... I didn't mean "big" as in fat or not lean. I just meant big in general. Taller etc.

Anyway, I'm realising you need to exercise a lot to stay in shape when you get older. Easy to get by with little or no effort when you're younger. But once you hit a certain age, say mid-twenties, you really need to push yourself with exercise. Most of my mates have hit their mid-twenties and are getting FAT! I do an 11km run most days now and that leaves me free to indulge in whatever I want to drink/eat! And Kquill, that means lots of after work BEER!

bucknaway
September 15th, 2011, 02:50
I hate running! I would probably fall out after a mile or two. I prefer to do weight lifting. Right now I spend 3 hours a day in the gym but once I return from Thailand I will only workout about two hours a day four times a week.

September 15th, 2011, 10:14
I hate running! I would probably fall out after a mile or two. I prefer to do weight lifting. Right now I spend 3 hours a day in the gym but once I return from Thailand I will only workout about two hours a day four times a week.

Get a job!......................... :laughing3:

Beachlover
September 15th, 2011, 22:35
Only weight training? You must be doing something for your aerobic fitness too...

I do weights and other anaerobic stuff but only a couple of times a week.

September 15th, 2011, 23:28
Only weight training? You must be doing something for your aerobic fitness too...

I do weights and other anaerobic stuff but only a couple of times a week.

bucknaway
September 16th, 2011, 08:07

Get a job!......................... :laughing3:

I put in 10 hours a day at work :rolling:

AND I still find time to cook a home made meal :) Every day after the gym I am pealing carrots, slicing onions and so-on and so-forth. :tongue3:

Beachlover
September 17th, 2011, 12:12
Ah, you beat on that one too... I eat 90% of my meals out and can't cook for ****.