PDA

View Full Version : naked place

oliviernu
September 6th, 2011, 19:36
I search naked place in Thailand ,lonely beach,deserted beach, and some gay friendly guesthouse on beach .

christianpfc
September 6th, 2011, 21:08
You probably won't find that. Nudity is against Thai culture (there was an incident where white women were arrested for showing boobs on Songkran if I remember correctly). Even if there is a naked day in a sauna, I find that most of the Thais cover their privates with their hands. The only place where I found nudity in Thailand is in darkrooms of saunas.

September 6th, 2011, 21:35
I search naked place in Thailand ,lonely beach,deserted beach, and some gay friendly guesthouse on beach .

Did you get lost?

oliviernu
September 6th, 2011, 21:50
You probably won't find that. Nudity is against Thai culture (there was an incident where white women were arrested for showing boobs on Songkran if I remember correctly). Even if there is a naked day in a sauna, I find that most of the Thais cover their privates with their hands. The only place where I found nudity in Thailand is in darkrooms of saunas.
thangs yes I know it's difficult , but on island I find derserted beach where I can nude swimming , but certainly I can find a little guesthouse ?

lonelywombat
September 7th, 2011, 04:20
google naked beach koh samui,naked beach thailand

it might be more what you are looking for

corky
September 7th, 2011, 19:32
thangs yes I know it's difficult , but on island I find derserted beach where I can nude swimming , but certainly I can find a little guesthouse ?

Be careful nude swimming in the sea. The fish may be attracted by that wriggley little worm (even if the boy's aren't) :laughing3:

oliviernu
September 7th, 2011, 22:45

Be careful nude swimming in the sea. The fish may be attracted by that wriggley little worm (even if the boy's aren't) :laughing3:

My is not little !!! lol !
:happy7: