PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem with internet "Pattaya Mail".

Doug
May 7th, 2006, 18:51
I can get the current front page OK but when I try to open any of the sections I get the following message:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Anyone know a solution? Is this weeks Pattaya Mail worth worrying about?

May 7th, 2006, 19:31
Internal Server Error

That would mean a server error, and you got there (i.e. probably not a "block") and it failed to return a web page. Maybe they are in the process of updating or loaded some bad programming and can't fix it yet - try later.

Gaypattayan
May 8th, 2006, 22:45
I have been accessing www.pattayamail.com (http://www.pattayamail.com) several times over the last day or so, and it has always been available without problems. Has an awful lot of information on His Majesty the King and the Coronation Day observances May 5, and the plans for the June 12 celebration of sixty years with His Majesty as King -- now the longest reigning monarch in the world. His Majesty is also Thailand's longest serving monarch .. no other has come anywhere near sixty years. The Pattaya Mail has a great deal of information, but unfortunately is wrong that Coronation Day is the day on which he first acceded to the throne; that was June 12, 60 sixty years ago, so that would have been June 12, 1946. Actual Coronation was several years later.

Enjoy the Pattaya Mail site -- it has an abundance of information.www.pattayamail.com

Allen (G.P.)

Bob
May 9th, 2006, 05:00
It's sister paper, Chiangmai Mail, is currently offline. Over the weekend, the url sent you to a page indicating the domain name had expired and was for sale. Today, all you get is a blank page.
Tees me off as I've read that weekly since it started a couple of years ago.

Doug
May 9th, 2006, 05:17
Thank everyone for your responses. After a couple of hours it seem to right itself. It's just that,as an addict, I can do without my Pattaya fixes.