PDA

View Full Version : Share positive experiences with Thai Guys

September 5th, 2011, 20:15
Hello guys, still me...still sad...and trying not to think too much about my crush on a part-time masseur...(see my other post if interested)

I was wondering if any of you has a positive experience with a masseur/mb/Thai guy that has ended up as a fairy tale...more or less like the one shared by Smiles on my other post

If any is willing to share it would be nice to hear.
Thanks

cdnmatt
September 5th, 2011, 20:31
I'll let you in on a little secret. The storybook love fantasy never happens, and that's especially true in Thailand. Just mixing different cultures and backgrounds like this isn't a very good basis for a love fantasy to become reality. It's definitely an adventure, I can say that much. :)

As for me, been with the same Thai guy for about 2.5 years now. And when I say "been with", I mean shared our lives basically every day of that, and not seen each other every few months when I have time off work. Every day, 2.5 years, and it's good. I don't know. I'm at the point where I need to take a break to Canada for a couple weeks so I can realize either, how good I have it, or how bad I have it. I'm at the point where I'm not quite certain, and a break away from the day-to-day life would allow me to view things from the outside.

September 5th, 2011, 21:31
As for me, been with the same Thai guy for about 2.5 years now. And when I say "been with", I mean shared our lives basically every day of that, and not seen each other every few months when I have time off work. Every day, 2.5 years, and it's good. I don't know. I'm at the point where I need to take a break to Canada for a couple weeks so I can realize either, how good I have it, or how bad I have it. I'm at the point where I'm not quite certain, and a break away from the day-to-day life would allow me to view things from the outside.

I like your perspective Matt and wish you well with perhaps your next step.

allieb
September 5th, 2011, 22:36
I'll let you in on a little secret. The storybook love fantasy never happens, and that's especially true in Thailand. Just mixing different cultures and backgrounds like this isn't a very good basis for a love fantasy to become reality. It's definitely an adventure, I can say that much. :)

I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back. An old friend of mine told me that when this urge to get out comes to frequently, It's time to think about jacking it in.

September 5th, 2011, 23:43

I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back. An old friend of mine told me that when this urge to get out comes to frequently, It's time to think about jacking it in.

allieb,

An old WISE friend for sure. I completely relate to that statement.

September 5th, 2011, 23:46
Luni,

I am not sure if you are lovestruck and that is the reason for the ' theme ' of your posts or am I starting to smell a TROLL?

Let's see what develops, eh?.................... :8(

September 6th, 2011, 01:34
Luni,

I am not sure if you are lovestruck and that is the reason for the ' theme ' of your posts or am I starting to smell a TROLL?

Let's see what develops, eh?.................... :8(

I am just miserable because I miss Thailand and I am in love...probably with the wrong guy...I just need to think that maybe things can work out for me too...even if it is hard. I am no troll...actually I think I would rather be a troll then fell like I feel now...but the truth is that I am only in love...(or hopefully I have a huge crush) with a guy Who lives on the other side of the earth (i live in europe) and that seem to have no real interest in me.

christianpfc
September 6th, 2011, 02:35
Who lives on the other side of the earth (i live in europe) and that seem to have no real interest in me.
From Europe, it's only quarter around the world to Thailand.

Haven't you heard of these:

"If you are looking for love in Thailand, rent it!"

and the 4F: find, feed, fuck, forget?

Apart from this, I have some regulars who I meet again on subsequent holidays and whom I get along well with, but this is holiday, so I leave it at this.

cdnmatt
September 6th, 2011, 04:03
I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the same would happen here. I might enjoy my new found freedom for a few days, but I don't think it'd take long for me to begin missing my life here. Kim, the dog, the house, friends & neighbors, etc. Like that old saying goes, "you don't know how good you got it, until it's gone". I think that applies with my situation pretty decently. Sad part being, I'd probably miss my dog more than Kim. The dog doesn't talk back. :)

PinkSilom
September 6th, 2011, 04:08
...the 4F: find, feed, fuck, forget...

That's a new one on me. I didn't know I was supposed to feed them too.

Brisboy82
September 6th, 2011, 05:26
I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the same would happen here. I might enjoy my new found freedom for a few days, but I don't think it'd take long for me to begin missing my life here. Kim, the dog, the house, friends & neighbors, etc. Like that old saying goes, "you don't know how good you got it, until it's gone". I think that applies with my situation pretty decently. Sad part being, I'd probably miss my dog more than Kim. The dog doesn't talk back. :)

It depends on the person. I know a german guy in Vietnam ho vowed that he would kill himself before he'd ever go back to Europe. I know a Belgian guy in Thailand who had to return the first time in a decade to renew his passport and resented having to go to Europe and anxiously rushed to return to Thailand. Neither of these guys miss anything about their home countries and both are very clear that they will never go back even after decades away from home.

I might also add that neither of these guys has an Asian partner so that is not a factor. The Belgian guy has a Belgian partner and the German guy is eternally single and has no interest in casual sex.

allieb
September 6th, 2011, 12:21

It depends on the person. I know a german guy in Vietnam ho vowed that he would kill himself before he'd ever go back to Europe. I know a Belgian guy in Thailand who had to return the first time in a decade to renew his passport and resented having to go to Europe and anxiously rushed to return to Thailand. Neither of these guys miss anything about their home countries and both are very clear that they will never go back even after decades away from home.

I might also add that neither of these guys has an Asian partner so that is not a factor. The Belgian guy has a Belgian partner and the German guy is eternally single and has no interest in casual sex.

The fact the don't have an Asian partner removes a lot of problems

allieb
September 6th, 2011, 12:24
...the 4F: find, feed, fuck, forget...

That's a new one on me. I didn't know I was supposed to feed them too.

i have always found it better if I wish to include the feed that it be after the fuck and not before. Fucking on a full stomach is uncomfortable and sometimes messy.

netrix
September 6th, 2011, 12:53
I am just miserable because I miss Thailand and I am in love...probably with the wrong guy...I just need to think that maybe things can work out for me too...even if it is hard. I am no troll...actually I think I would rather be a troll then fell like I feel now...but the truth is that I am only in love...(or hopefully I have a huge crush) with a guy Who lives on the other side of the earth (i live in europe) and that seem to have no real interest in me.

you went to a massage parlor and some straight dude you never met or talked to before exchanged
your 1,000 baht note for a handjob, and you're in love? you didn't have sex. did you see him away
from his "job?" did you speak to him again? do you even have his phone number?

give. me. a. break.

September 6th, 2011, 14:08
you went to a massage parlor and some straight dude you never met or talked to before exchanged
your 1,000 baht note for a handjob, and you're in love? you didn't have sex. did you see him away
from his "job?" did you speak to him again? do you even have his phone number?

give. me. a. break.

I went to a massage parlor..it was my first time ever...I was so nervous...I picked him and asked him for a massage...i was almost shaking....well nothing happens...we talked a little...I went back three times and we talked more...no sex...even if I wanted to have sex...I did not want to have sex for money...and he does massages just because he needs the money...but he has another job.
I have his phone number...what else....yes I have a crush on him...even if we don't know each other very well..I guess it is because he is hot, nice and gentle...and because I see something in his eyes...he has a gorgeous smile but his eyes tell a completely different story....he is not like the guys at tawan...straight guys texting their girls while being groped and touched by gay customers...who are there for the easy money to pay for the steroids...but maybe it is just my dick talking...;)

Anyway I am afraid you are right...much ado about nothing...we never had a date...I payed for the massage every time we were togheter...and he has always treated me like a customer...paying by the hours...so I am just hoping in something impossible....that is why I wanted to know about positive experiences....I wanted to be able to believe that fairy tales happen after all...but I guess my case is too much to ask even from a fairy godmother ;)

cdnmatt
September 6th, 2011, 14:18

I've met loads of people like that, and they're generally total morons. The reason they're so adamant about not returning to their home countries is because they're so fucked up, they simply can't hack it in Western society. They'd rather hang out in Thailand, and think they're king while downing Chang beers. Don't get me wrong, Thailand has loads of benefits compared to Western society that I absolutely love, but I'm not as far gone as some of those guys.

thonglor55
September 6th, 2011, 14:42
I try not to go with guys I know are positive or who have been with guys I know are positive. Just a personal thing.

christianpfc
September 6th, 2011, 21:03
i have always found it better if I wish to include the feed that it be after the fuck and not before.

you are right, it's the 4F: find, fuck, feed (in a figurative sense: give a tip), forget.

francois
September 6th, 2011, 23:28
you are right, it's the 4F: find, fuck, feed (in a figurative sense: give a tip), forget.

Christian, without doubt, Luni will appreciate your wisdom. And he was looking to share positive experiences with Thais.

September 7th, 2011, 01:10

Christian, without doubt, Luni will appreciate your wisdom. And he was looking to share positive experiences with Thais.

Well I guess I should be careful what I wish for :) thanks Francois for being nice...at least someone thinks about Thais as something more then a hole with a dick :)

Dodger
September 7th, 2011, 07:36
Luni wrote:

I am no troll...actually I think I would rather be a troll then fell like I feel now

I'm not sure if you're a troll or not - but you're starting to sound like an idiot. You're not really from the Phillipines by chance?

September 7th, 2011, 10:14
[quote="luni"]

but maybe it is just my dick talking...;)

quote]

Hi,

but that's precisely the point, your dick, according to you, didn't do any talking!!!

Your pulling our pissers here Luni!

Beachlover
September 7th, 2011, 23:47
you're starting to sound like an idiot. You're not really from the Phillipines by chance?
Twice in one week. Got something against Filipinos have you? You seem to be using that nationality as an insult lately... same as Surfcrest did. According to him, I'm a Filipino toilet cleaner. He could've just called me a toilet cleaner, but no, it had to be a Filipino toilet cleaner. You could've just called me an admin clerk, but no, it had to be a Filipino admin clerk. :rolling:

I do have some Filipino friends and using their nationality an insult isn't nice. It's like when school kids say "oh, that is so gay..." and use the word "gay" to mean something derrogative.

Beachlover
September 7th, 2011, 23:59
I've met loads of people like that, and they're generally total morons. The reason they're so adamant about not returning to their home countries is because they're so fucked up, they simply can't hack it in Western society. They'd rather hang out in Thailand, and think they're king while downing Chang beers. Don't get me wrong, Thailand has loads of benefits compared to Western society that I absolutely love, but I'm not as far gone as some of those guys.
Totally agree... losing touch and being unable to re-engage with your home country and Western society is not good.

Millions of Asians and people from other developing economies work hard and taking significant risks to progress themselves to a higher standard of living in developed economies like Australia and Canada. Nothing wrong with going the other way, but people who do that to the extent that they're incapable of returning usually have issues.

Haven't you heard of these:

"If you are looking for love in Thailand, rent it!"
Yes, usually what sad old fuckers who haven't got a hope of having a successful, loving, stable relationship say.

Seriously... you said you were 31. Do you really think this way? That's a really sad, lonely and unfulfilling life you're setting yourself up for, unnecessarily.

September 8th, 2011, 00:13
Luni wrote:

I am no troll...actually I think I would rather be a troll then fell like I feel now

I'm not sure if you're a troll or not - but you're starting to sound like an idiot. You're not really from the Phillipines by chance?

Im surprised at you Dodger, racisit comments like that score you no points at all. You can disagree, but to bring race and occupation into it naughty, naughty!

francois
September 8th, 2011, 00:28
Seriously... you said you were 31. Do you really think this way? That's a really sad, lonely and unfulfilling life you're setting yourself up for, unnecessarily.

But yes, Christian is young as he says. I met him in Sunee Plaza and tried to proposition him at Corner Bar but was not his type.

christianpfc
September 8th, 2011, 01:28

I don't. That's why I wrote

Haven't you heard of these: ...
which means I don't express my own opinion, but something I read elsewhere repeatedly.

giggsy
September 8th, 2011, 05:00
you're starting to sound like an idiot. You're not really from the Phillipines by chance?
Twice in one week. Got something against Filipinos have you? You seem to be using that nationality as an insult lately... same as Surfcrest did. According to him, I'm a Filipino toilet cleaner. .
The cheek of some people Beachy...We all know that ALL Aussies work behind a bar. Well, thats the only place I've seen an Aussie working and I've travelled all around the world.

Beachlover
September 8th, 2011, 23:43
Better a bar tender than a toilet cleaner. :hello1:

gra46
September 9th, 2011, 07:16
Twice in one week. Got something against Filipinos have you? You seem to be using that nationality as an insult lately... same as Surfcrest did. According to him, I'm a Filipino toilet cleaner. .
The cheek of some people Beachy...We all know that ALL Aussies work behind a bar. Well, thats the only place I've seen an Aussie working and I've travelled all around the world.

Sorry to hear that you lived in the bars in the most TOURED island in the world!!!!!

Brisboy82
September 9th, 2011, 07:58

Come to australia and you will see a large proportion of our bar safe come from uk and Ireland.

September 9th, 2011, 08:03
Brisboy82,

It wasn't an attack, it was giggsy ' taking the piss ' out of the stereotyped Aussie as viewed outside Australia!

along with Irish being stupid, Scots being tight, Welsh being sheep shaggers etc etc................ :laughing3:

September 9th, 2011, 14:13
Brisboy82,

It wasn't an attack, it was giggsy ' taking the piss ' out of the stereotyped Aussie as viewed outside Australia!

along with Irish being stupid, Scots being tight, Welsh being sheep shaggers etc etc................ :laughing3:

One of the great things about being a Brit is you can stereotype and take the piss out of most nationalities, just don't put a golliwog toy doll in your window!

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/874701-grandmothers-display-of-golliwog-in-window-prompts-racism-charge :sign5:

September 9th, 2011, 14:34
Forgive me....but I speak english as a second language (mostly learned from movies and books)...someone cares to explain what "take the piss out" means? :-)

gra46
September 9th, 2011, 14:56
Forgive me....but I speak english as a second language (mostly learned from movies and books)...someone cares to explain what "take the piss out" means? :-)
What is your first then?
Take the Piss from someone is having a go at them but in a joking way

September 9th, 2011, 15:21
Forgive me....but I speak english as a second language

You must be related to LetMeThrowUp then,,,,,,,,,, :sign5:

September 9th, 2011, 16:30
What is your first then?

Thanx for the explanation :-) and to answer your question...well that would be italian...and the fact that you guys did not realize I was not writing in my own language is flattering ;-) ...but you should hear me speak...that is a completely different story...my accent is so strong that it sounds like I am speaking italian even when I am actually talking in english ;-)

September 9th, 2011, 19:58
What is your first then?

Thanx for the explanation :-) and to answer your question...well that would be italian...and the fact that you guys did not realize I was not writing in my own language is flattering ;-) ...but you should hear me speak...that is a completely different story...my accent is so strong that it sounds like I am speaking italian even when I am actually talking in english ;-)

YES LUNI!!

gra46
September 9th, 2011, 20:45
What is your first then?

The way you talk your name here suits well

Beachlover
September 12th, 2011, 22:27
I don't...
Fair enough. That's good for you.

Come to australia and you will see a large proportion of our bar safe come from uk and Ireland.
LOL... Yep, that's what all the Pom and Irish backpackers do here. Bar tending, waitering and telemarketing!

One of the great things about being a Brit is you can stereotype and take the piss out of most nationalities, just don't put a golliwog toy doll in your window!
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/874701-grandmothers-display-of-golliwog-in-window-prompts-racism-charge :sign5:
Got to love it when neighbourly disputes turn racist LOL. I'm acting on behalf of my apartment's Owners Corporation, which is in dispute with a neighbouring building. A lady on their EC phoned and launched into this tirade, aiming these unsubtle racist comments about "Australian values" at me. I was in the office so I put my phone on loudspeaker and had everyone (most of my staff are Aussies) cracking up.

The image in the article is comical but at the end of the day, a racist message is a racist message, no matter how subtle. She should've had the balls to just say it outright or kept her racist views to herself. Those kind of antics won't earn you any profit in disputes like these.

christianpfc
September 17th, 2011, 05:36
But yes, Christian is young as he says. I met him in Sunee Plaza and tried to proposition him at Corner Bar but was not his type.
I thought this was friendly banter when I first read it, but I saw on baht-stop that there is a Francois who took part in that meeting, so I want to ask: did we meet there at the corner bar? And under which circumstances? And what's your name in real life?

Regards, Christian

francois
September 17th, 2011, 09:02
I thought this was friendly banter when I first read it, but I saw on baht-stop that there is a Francois who took part in that meeting, so I want to ask: did we meet there at the corner bar? And under which circumstances? And what's your name in real life?
Regards, Christian

Mon nom est Fran├зois. I don't have a real life; I exist only in "la r├йalite virtuelle" same-same Beachlover and many other posters.
I saw you at Corner Bar during Take Care Auction; you were young looking and had a European look/style. You seemed to be captivated by the Break Boys dancing. I am certain it was you, but no, I did not speak with you.

martin911
September 17th, 2011, 21:35
Beachlover --i would think that ALL the Irish bartenders,waiters and telemarketers in Aus tonite are def NOT working for the next few hours and are on the customer side of the bar and doing what we do so well and celebrating todays win
Indeed it will be hard to find any Irish working for a few days :laughing3: :laughing3:

September 17th, 2011, 21:40
Indeed it will be hard to find any Irish working for a few days

Strange, and there I was thinking that the only thing the Irish worked at was getting drunk... :occasion9:

September 18th, 2011, 19:45
Strange, and there I was thinking that the only thing the Irish worked at was getting drunk...

Excuse me ! - us Irish don't have to "work" at that - it's genitically programmed into us and so just comes naturally with no effort or work required !!! lol