PDA

View Full Version : Cool/Weird GayRomeo Profile

RonanTheBarbarian
September 4th, 2011, 20:00
Hi Guys

There is a cool GayRomeo profile at the moment -an Arab in Pattaya

See it here:

http://www.gayromeo.com/EwtaXY0UUaCxI9gXksv62gOqNssZhRaK/auswertung/setcard/index.php?set=9076347&secure=YK5DY88WgALrkFXgOJ3o4g%3D%3D

I just love that SwimSex Room!

I am guessing the whole profile is a wind-up?

(You have to have GR open in another window for the link to work)

thonglor55
September 4th, 2011, 20:02
I am guessing the whole profile is a wind-up?Surely he should have mentioned that he's circumcised?

RonanTheBarbarian
September 4th, 2011, 20:04
Indeed- maybe he presumed one should know?

thrillbill
September 4th, 2011, 20:46
He's coming to Pattaya - inshallah (and staying at the Hilton) Get ready boys.

thonglor55
September 4th, 2011, 20:49
Indeed- maybe he presumed one should know?Perhaps. It's easy to spot the Indonesian money boys in GR Singapore or KL {important piece of factual information coming up here, kquill, please take note} as they all describe themselves as "cut", even if they don't say they're from Indonesia.

Smiles
September 4th, 2011, 21:59
Want to bet this guy will get a gazillion replies: http://www.gayromeo.com/YEWW9Lcxd6kyfS0 ... jYpA%3D%3D (http://www.gayromeo.com/YEWW9Lcxd6kyfS0lrUGagC1rQMW2PL21/auswertung/setcard/index.php?set=254610&secure=beiNNkdNVciQrRxTH%2FjYpA%3D%3D)

His Profile says (and I haven't see this too often): 'Bottom only'

RonanTheBarbarian
September 5th, 2011, 03:18
Yeah, but there is something fishy about that profile...he claims to be 21, but the guestbook comments on the profile start in 2004... Wonder what age he was claiming to be then?

RonanTheBarbarian
September 5th, 2011, 03:23
GayRomeo can give you some very weird moments at times....

I just clicked into a profile by mistake - it was for a 48 year old white guy, where the descriptions begins:

"I was chemically castrated by my last Master..."

That rather put me off my cyber-cruising, i can tell you. :hiding:

September 5th, 2011, 08:36
Hi,

I can't read it since I deleted my profile, I just get 'session expired', Can't you put it up here, or the important bits, any photos?

Brisboy82
September 5th, 2011, 09:16
Indeed- maybe he presumed one should know?Perhaps. It's easy to spot the Indonesian money boys in GR Singapore or KL {important piece of factual information coming up here, kquill, please take note} as they all describe themselves as "cut", even if they don't say they're from Indonesia.

I don't see how that would lead you to the conclusion that they are Indonesian since Malays are also Muslim and therefore circumcised. Plenty of cut malays on gayromeo. Filipinos are also cut so that adds to the equation too.

thonglor55
September 5th, 2011, 09:25
Indeed- maybe he presumed one should know?Perhaps. It's easy to spot the Indonesian money boys in GR Singapore or KL {important piece of factual information coming up here, kquill, please take note} as they all describe themselves as "cut", even if they don't say they're from Indonesia.I don't see how that would lead you to the conclusion that they are Indonesian since Malays are also Muslim and therefore circumcised. Plenty of cut malays on gayromeo. Filipinos are also cut so that adds to the equation It's always a pleasure to bow to someone else's expertise, no doubt gained at great personal inconvenience and hard work.

Brisboy82
September 5th, 2011, 09:41
It doesn't take experience to know these things. Who doesn't know that malaysia is a Muslim country??

And it's common knowledge that Filipinos are cut.

thonglor55
September 5th, 2011, 14:00
It doesn't take experience to know these things. Who doesn't know that malaysia is a Muslim country?? And it's common knowledge that Filipinos are cut.The point I was making had to do with money boys in KL and Singapore. You know, the ones who advertise themselves as "full body mssg & extra service +++++...just call or sms me" and give a phone number. But perhaps you're an expert on Malay or Filipino money boys in Singapore and KL?? Singapore got a bit of a run (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/any-other-country-f15/singapore-any-good-t21066.html) in the Any Other Country forum in May when our resident expert on border crossings, a447, was casting around for, as he said, alternatives to Thailand. I even made a lengthy contribution myself and a447 commented "Thonglor55 thanks for your excellent advice" but doubtless he's somewhat miffed these days that I've proved him comprehensively negligent in his advice about crossing into Laos ... but I can't find your first-hand contribution to that excellent thread.

Brisboy82
September 5th, 2011, 15:25
It doesn't take experience to know these things. Who doesn't know that malaysia is a Muslim country?? And it's common knowledge that Filipinos are cut.The point I was making had to do with money boys in KL and Singapore. You know, the ones who advertise themselves as "full body mssg & extra service +++++...just call or sms me" and give a phone number. But perhaps you're an expert on Malay or Filipino money boys in Singapore and KL?? Singapore got a bit of a run (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/any-other-country-f15/singapore-any-good-t21066.html) in the Any Other Country forum in May when our resident expert on border crossings, a447, was casting around for, as he said, alternatives to Thailand. I even made a lengthy contribution myself and a447 commented "Thonglor55 thanks for your excellent advice" but doubtless he's somewhat miffed these days that I've proved him comprehensively negligent in his advice about crossing into Laos ... but I can't find your first-hand contribution to that excellent thread.

I know nothing abou tue discussion that took place in may as I was not a member back then. My point is that the argument of being cut being an indication that a guy in kuala lumpur is Indonesian is invalid as most of the moneyboys in Kl are actually Malay and there are also a lot of Filipinos working in the sex trade in Malaysia. So no reason to automatically conclude that a cut guy there is Indonesian based just on that.

thonglor55
September 5th, 2011, 15:32
... most of the moneyboys in Kl are actually Malay ...Most? Really? Most????? What are you basing that on?

September 5th, 2011, 16:20
... most of the moneyboys in Kl are actually Malay ...Most? Really? Most????? What are you basing that on?

They all giggled in Malay when brisboy82 got his cock out?

:rolling:

dab69
September 6th, 2011, 03:15
Hi,

I can't read it since I deleted my profile, I just get 'session expired', Can't you put it up here, or the important bits, any photos?
Username ---Millionaire---
City Dubai
Area -
Country United Arab Emirates
Search radius City
Language Arabic, English, French, Italian, Spanish

Stats 28.180cm.78kg - 5'11".172lbs
Body & Ethnics Athletic & Arab
Hair Long & Black
Body Hair Smooth, No beard
Eyes Brown
Piercings No
Tattoos No
Smoker No
Sex Gay
Relationship I am single
Looking for sexdate
(Users between 18 and 20)

Dicksize No entry
Position Bottom only
Fucking No entry
Fisting No
Safer Sex Always
S&M No
Dirty No
Fetish Jeans

First of all Thank you very much for visiting my profile

-- Looking For users between 18-20 years.
-- Bodybuilders & Huge Hung Muscle Studs.
-- No friendship.It's just a one-night stand.

-- If I'm Not Interested -->Sorry No Answer