PDA

View Full Version : bangers and mash,baked beans and fried onions 170baht

witchhunt
September 3rd, 2011, 08:07
I was invited last night to go to the second dining night at Stardust this coming sunday from 6PM. Stardust the old Wonderland is opposite the Forest Bar. I was told the "grub" as really good and at 170 baht cannot be beaten.

I have plans for this sunday which I will not change, but good luck to the owners and I hope they get a crowd.

September 3rd, 2011, 08:12
I was invited last night to go to the second dining night at Stardust this coming sunday from 6PM. Stardust the old Wonderland is opposite the Forest Bar. I was told the "grub" as really good and at 170 baht cannot be beaten.

I have plans for this sunday which I will not change, but good luck to the owners and I hope they get a crowd.

Bangers, mash and beans! Sounds a culinary delight that you will be missing this week, eh?

witchhunt
September 3rd, 2011, 08:16
I shall force myself to give it a miss. I was assured the snags were the very best available in Pattaya.

I am not certain if it is bring your own balloons but I am sure there will be some of that way inclined in attendance.

thonglor55
September 3rd, 2011, 10:05
What will the resulting flatulence do for global warming?

Dick
September 4th, 2011, 05:46
Mike ex la Cage use to do bangers/mash/beans etc on occasion. We tried it one visit... was an absolute surprise and delight. A real tasty bargain. I could have eaten seconds! I'm guessing since Stardust ex Wonderland is only just around the corner, that they discoverd Mike's 'source' from former staff.

Enjoy!

lonelywombat
September 4th, 2011, 07:42
Mike ex la Cage use to do bangers/mash/beans etc on occasion. We tried it one visit... was an absolute surprise and delight. A real tasty bargain. I could have eaten seconds! I'm guessing since Stardust ex Wonderland is only just around the corner, that they discoverd Mike's 'source' from former staff.

Enjoy!

Cannot recall the bangers and mash, but friday night fish and chips served in the paper was a favourite night and I regularly attended with several expats that I had met over the years.

The 2 drinks for the price of one was generally a disaster for me as we mostly drank wine. Most wine in Pattaya is served in 150 oz glasses but for some reason Mike served it in 300oz wine glasses. 2 glasses = almost 80% of a bottle. I rarely drink red wine but my tenant does and he ended a mess every friday.

Hopefully Stardust can continue on from where La Cage left off.Theme nights , happy hour every night, and off boys that were not in your face. His boys actually doubled as waiters which I always thought as being clever.

September 4th, 2011, 09:54
Hi,

You're easy pleased wombat, what's clever about a prostitute serving drinks??

allieb
September 4th, 2011, 12:39
Hi,

You're easy pleased wombat, what's clever about a prostitute serving drinks??

Talking about bangers and mash, prostitutes are also very good at playing hide the sausage.

September 4th, 2011, 19:29
....what's clever about a prostitute serving drinks??

He was serving the drinks whilst on all fours, wearing bondage gear, and being mounted by an alsatian.

You don't think that's clever?

paperboy
September 4th, 2011, 23:58
is it square sausgae or links???
and are the beans HP or heinze??

sounds ok to me on a sunday with a stinking hangover

pennyboy
September 5th, 2011, 02:48
I can't think of a host bar in Sunnee where the boys don't serve drinks as well as being available to off.

You should get out more lonely

thonglor55
September 5th, 2011, 14:04
One of my Australian friends says his Monday evening treat from his local fish'n'chippery is the $7.50 (225 baht) special. Whoever said Thailand was cheap??