PDA

View Full Version : Alcazar ladyboys and 6 sexy dancing boys-Sawadee in BT

lonelywombat
August 31st, 2011, 13:43
[attachment=1:2erhox5p]sawadee1.jpg[/attachment:2erhox5p]A bar that gets very little publicity here is worth having a look at. Located in soi 1 Pattayaland just opposite where the dirty bars were, it features ladyboys from Alcazar with their sexy boys dance troup, friday,saturday and sunday nights.

Its a pity the videos are no longer on the webpage

http://www.sawadeeboys.com

August 31st, 2011, 17:38
Thanks for the warning!

witchhunt
August 31st, 2011, 18:04
Thanks for the warning?

what do you like in Pattaya. Groping boys in Sunee?

I hate people who knock other posters just for knocking sake.

There are a a lot of people on this board who enjoy the shows. OK you dont, but we cant all be dedicated Sunee beer bar pervs.

bao-bao
August 31st, 2011, 21:48
Properly done cabaret can be entertaining, IMHO - but bad/comical drag (especially by farang) isn't something I enjoy at all. They could have found a performer with a little more pleasant expression on their face for the poster, though.

Would anyone who has been to the Alcazar show be willing to post a report about it? Something that wasn't a slam against it would be nice. I've posted a few times about the Calypso show in Bangkok, but I've not gotten to the Alcazar so far. Tips about when to arrive for a good seat and that sort of thing would be appreciated.

August 31st, 2011, 22:06
Someone needs to check this out as one of my managers just informed me that Swatdee has been closed now for 2 months.
Are you sure this is a current poster and correct info? I can go down there myself in 3 or 4 days.
I can also email Nicky's Gay Pattaya and ask if he knows.
:tif:

September 1st, 2011, 07:14
Someone needs to check this out as one of my managers just informed me that Swatdee has been closed now for 2 months.
Are you sure this is a current poster and correct info? I can go down there myself in 3 or 4 days.

justme,

It doesn't take 3 or 4 days to cross into the next street from you, does it???........................ :laughing3:

bucknaway
September 1st, 2011, 07:18
I remember that on my first trip to Pattaya, some friends took me kicking and screaming to the Icon show bar. I hated being there but I did enjoy the show. I never wanted to go back but I hated to see it close.

September 1st, 2011, 07:24
I remember that on my first trip to Pattaya, some friends took me kicking and screaming to the Icon show bar. I hated being there but I did enjoy the show. I never wanted to go back but I hated to see it close.

Hi,

I didn't hate to see it close bucky, in fact I was quite pleased..................... :laughing3:

September 1st, 2011, 13:51

justme,

It doesn't take 3 or 4 days to cross into the next street from you, does it???........................ :laughing3:
Sure does sweetpea!
I would much rather stay in my bar on soi 2 and make sure my customers are happy and being taken care of then to walk down to soi 1 to see if some female impersonators are doing a show there or not. They might accidentally think I was really interested!! :sign5:
Nicky said he would check it out tonight, Thursday, and let me know tonight. He said it was a very old poster.
Other information I have recieved was that the 3 day show was costing them 35,000 b a month! I just can't figure out how a bar on Soi 1 except maybe X Boys, could possibly put on such an expensive show 3 days a week and expect to turn a profit!

I will let everyone else who is interested know tonite when Nicky comes by and gives me the info as to if they still put on a show or are even open anymore. Last time I did go by about 2 months ago, the lights were off and everyone telling me that the bar had closed. Who knows. They open and close as quickly as Scottish changes her underwear! :sign5:

lonelywombat
September 1st, 2011, 17:52
My post was in answer to a request for info on 3 bars same side of the soi, Sawadee, Cupidol and Davids Cabaret. I mentioned in the email that I thought the the upstairs above X Boys had closed and the risque acts at X boys had been toned down.

The only website I found was the one that I downloaded the pics in my post from.

September 1st, 2011, 17:52
They open and close as quickly as Scottish changes her underwear! :sign5: :tif:

Now where on earth did you hear that Scotty changed his underwear on a regular basis?

lonelywombat
September 1st, 2011, 18:55
Hoots mon where do you get the idea he wears underwear.

September 1st, 2011, 18:59

I don't Lonely, that's why I'm a bit concerned about justme and what he might have been up to,,,,,

jimnbkk
September 1st, 2011, 19:21
Would anyone who has been to the Alcazar show be willing to post a report about it? Something that wasn't a slam against it would be nice. I've posted a few times about the Calypso show in Bangkok, but I've not gotten to the Alcazar so far. Tips about when to arrive for a good seat and that sort of thing would be appreciated.

This brief entry doesn't claim to be a report, but I have been to the show. It's a very professionally done, well choreographed cabaret show as I remember. All the performers are allegedly Khatoey. All are immaculately dressed and even those who wear tight-in-the-crotch costumes appear to be women.

I hated it.

I'm a gay man who likes men. Why on earth I ever went to an expensive show where all the performers take excruciating pain to hide their maleness can only be explained by the fact that my Thai friend had a friend who performed in the show and he wanted to see this person perform. I can't remember how much it cost, but 400 Baht is a number that pings about in my mind.

September 1st, 2011, 21:21

justme,

Sure does sweetpea!
I would much rather stay in my bar on soi 2 and make sure my customers are happy and being taken care of then to walk down to soi 1 to see if some female impersonators are doing a show there or not. They might accidentally think I was really interested!! :sign5:
Nicky said he would check it out tonight, Thursday, and let me know tonight. He said it was a very old poster.
Other information I have recieved was that the 3 day show was costing them 35,000 b a month! I just can't figure out how a bar on Soi 1 except maybe X Boys, could possibly put on such an expensive show 3 days a week and expect to turn a profit!

I will let everyone else who is interested know tonite when Nicky comes by and gives me the info as to if they still put on a show or are even open anymore. Last time I did go by about 2 months ago, the lights were off and everyone telling me that the bar had closed. Who knows. They open and close as quickly as Scottish changes her underwear! :sign5:

The group from Alcazar that had a show every night at Dynamite were paid about 2000 a month each plus tips. They of course provided all the costumes themselves. So 35,000 seems high, but the former owner of Dynamite told me the show brought in the most customers and most money.

September 1st, 2011, 22:51
OK, both Nicky from Nickys Gay Pattaya and I checked it out.
Lonely Wombat somehow got hold of an old poster and posted incorrect information.
Swadee is definitely CLOSED and has been for months
:tif:!

September 2nd, 2011, 12:50
The group from Alcazar that had a show every night at Dynamite were paid about 2000 a month each plus tips. They of course provided all the costumes themselves. So 35,000 seems high, but the former owner of Dynamite told me the show brought in the most customers and most money.

Ah Yes,

But someone musn't have been doing their budgets or maths correctly then as its closed.

witchhunt
September 2nd, 2011, 17:05
Lonely Wombat somehow got hold of an old poster and posted incorrect information.

interesting when did Nicky remove sawadee from his site. It was still listed in the map on thursday as I checked to see where Davids Cabaret was. Did he not have one of the two pics in the OP as well.
Typical response from you.

September 2nd, 2011, 19:25

interesting when did Nicky remove sawadee from his site. It was still listed in the map on thursday as I checked to see where Davids Cabaret was. Did he not have one of the two pics in the OP as well.
Typical response from you.
It is not my business to keep track of when Nicky's removed or put something on their site as I do not own Nicky's. He is merely an aquaintance and forum I advertise on. Same goes for anyone posting pictures on his or other sites. My attention was originally drawn to the OPs post that Alcazar Ladyboys could be found at Sawdee which is a bar close to mine. I was told a few months ago that Sawdee had closed and was surprised that it would have reopened with such a big show without my hearing about it. As I did not wish to personally check it out, I asked Nicky as he was coming to my bar that evening. He confirmed with me that he went by there and it was closed. I assume that sometimes a bar or restaurant closes and until it is brought to a forum owner's or magazine's attention they don't know either.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

September 3rd, 2011, 01:15

I don't Lonely, that's why I'm a bit concerned about justme and what he might have been up to,,,,,

I can tell you that whilst I have seen his underwear, Neal has never seen mine.

Large, white, and traditional.

His underwear I mean.

:rolling: :rolling:

September 3rd, 2011, 03:09
Another clue! :sign5:

Beachlover
September 3rd, 2011, 10:43
Was Scotty the Ambience laundry man then? That how he knows everyone's dirty laundry? (In the case of Pattaya... FILTHY FILTHY laundry). :drv:

lonelywombat
September 3rd, 2011, 11:18
Was Scotty the Ambience laundry man then? That how he knows everyone's dirty laundry? (In the case of Pattaya... FILTHY FILTHY laundry). :drv:

Arent you assuming a little too much about other people's underpants.

September 3rd, 2011, 14:16

Arent you assuming a little too much about other people's underpants.

A classic case of Beachy judging other people by his own standards

:laughing3:

September 3rd, 2011, 21:39
I can tell you that whilst I have seen his underwear, Neal has never seen mine.
Large, white, and traditional. His underwear I mean.

Perhaps he hasn't seen yours Scotty because you don't wear any under your dress....I mean kilt,,,,,