View Full Version : Obsessions night club all ladyboys, Even my straight mates w

andrewcraig
August 30th, 2011, 17:58
It was raining like all fuck and my mates [2] came around to plan our october trip to pattaya. later some others came for a beer and look at what we were doing

we went through, sawatdee,gaybuttonthai,nickyspattaya,gaytingtong and as afterthought gaythailand.

you have to be a member of gaythailand to see the pics.when I signed in the boys not going blew their brains.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... e__st__120 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7161-obsessions-night-club-pattaya/page__st__120)

does anybody know anything and how much the chicks at obsessions charge.like are they only one way??

there might be more than us 3 coming in 5 weeks time. costs and more info is important

I told the boys these chicks have big dicks and some like to be on top. they seem not to be worried about guys who look like girls.

where in the fuck is obsessions.

August 30th, 2011, 18:14
On Soi 2 neat to the Penthouse Hotel. The Kitten Club and Obsessions. Plenty of sex changes, and female impersonators.
Certainly nothing for the person looking for anything other than maybe going to bed with someone who looks like they are right out of a Tiffany or Alcazar show!
These are absolutely straight owned venues full of straights that distaste gays!

If you are into that, go to The Venue, Copa or near show time and give your gay money to a gay venue. :dontknow:

:tif:

Beachlover
September 1st, 2011, 22:39
my mates [2] came around to plan our october trip to pattaya. later some others came for a beer and look at what we were doing... when I signed in the boys not going blew their brains... I told the boys these chicks have big dicks and some like to be on top. they seem not to be worried about guys who look like girls.
Some really classy mates you have there... :rolling:

September 1st, 2011, 23:44

Don't start him off again Beach :sign5:

andrewcraig
September 2nd, 2011, 14:32
my mates [2] came around to plan our october trip to pattaya. later some others came for a beer and look at what we were doing... when I signed in the boys not going blew their brains... I told the boys these chicks have big dicks and some like to be on top. they seem not to be worried about guys who look like girls.

Hey beachLover you sound more like a lesbian than a man every day .Every single individual gay man that offs a fem boy, that is a thai boy with his cock still in place, is doing the same thing. Every man that offs a ladyboy , that is a thai boy that is dressed as a lady but still has his cock in place, is guilty of exactly of what you are rubbishing my mates about. Most of the lady performers are still waiting for the operation.

So this high society asian lesbian turns up his nose at almost all the posters on this forum Obviously not really classsy for the likes of you.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TRY AND DOMINATE THE BOARD WHEN BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, ALMOST ALL THE MEMBERS ARE "NOT REALLY CLASSY" LIKE YOU

Beachlover
September 3rd, 2011, 00:56
Don't start him off again Beach :sign5:
But it's fun to poke the bear. :rolling:

a fem boy, that is a thai boy with his cock still in place...

a ladyboy , that is a thai boy that is dressed as a lady but still has his cock in place
Thank you for being specific. Do you still have your cock in place? :rolling: