PDA

View Full Version : masciline boys

Happy Boy
August 30th, 2011, 07:15
Some guys prefer masculine boys, I found this nice video

[youtube:36mprfhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxB-t4rDLKo[/youtube:36mprfhw]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxB-t4rD ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxB-t4rDLKo&feature=related)

corky
August 30th, 2011, 11:36
Some guys prefer masculine boys, I found this nice video

and if most Pattaya gogo bars had a few of this type then they would probably get a lot more customers.
The guys in this video actually looked male and were not defaced with tattoos or piercings. Where, oh where?

Marsilius
August 30th, 2011, 12:55
Corky is spot on. A place that featured guys like those (or like the boys in Tawan) would get my patronage too. But the precedent of the failed Crystal Boys in Pattaya doesn't suggest that many agree with us.

cameroncat
August 30th, 2011, 13:03
Most of the hunky masculine guys you see at go-go bars are usually straight. If you don't mind guys that are "gay for pay", go for it!

August 30th, 2011, 15:44
Most of the hunky masculine guys you see at go-go bars are usually straight. If you don't mind guys that are "gay for pay", go for it!

"gay for pay" or really gay...if they can do the business with an old fart what is the difference. :dontknow:

neoncrusade
August 30th, 2011, 19:20
Yep...nice looking guys. Shame about the choreography! Muscles are nice as long as they aren't overdone and the guy starts looking like The Incredible Hulk. Guys like that are as bad as katoeys, constantly preening themselves. Swimmers tend to be nicely muscled.

August 30th, 2011, 20:55
Yep...nice looking guys. Shame about the choreography! Muscles are nice as long as they aren't overdone and the guy starts looking like The Incredible Hulk. Guys like that are as bad as katoeys, constantly preening themselves. Swimmers tend to be nicely muscled.

I agree in full with your comments, well said and pointed out.

christianpfc
August 31st, 2011, 01:37
This looks good! I really appreciate the absence of tattoos and piercings. Even though I prefer boys a little bit twinkier, I'm sure I could get involved with one of those from the video.

Brad the Impala
August 31st, 2011, 05:16
Even though I prefer boys a little bit twinkier, I'm sure I could get involved with one of those from the video.

They'll be thrilled to know that!

Beachlover
September 1st, 2011, 23:07
Nice video... pity about the dopey as a dumb arse females exclaiming and commenting disrespectfully in the background.

Even though I prefer boys a little bit twinkier, I'm sure I could get involved with one of those from the video.
They'll be thrilled to know that!
Good point... it's a cultural show, not a gogo bar.

bao-bao
September 2nd, 2011, 00:51
Nice video... pity about the dopey as a dumb arse females exclaiming and commenting disrespectfully in the background.
Now, now, Beachlover - let's not open that whole can of worms about women being disruptive while watching scantily clad men in shows again. As we've already been told repeatedly the ladies are only there to see something new and have a good time. Just let it go.

Beachlover
September 2nd, 2011, 14:12
No, these ladies are obviously being stupid and immature during what's supposed to be a respectful cultural show. Not a gogo bar show where the nudity is gratuitous...

Bao Bao, your issue wasn't with women being disruptive. Your issue was with women just being PRESENT in a gay gogo bar. Big difference. Before your thread complaining about women in gogo bars, there was another one where the OP's main issue was he couldn't stand seeing women in the presence of naked men... equally ridiculous.

Jellybean
September 2nd, 2011, 15:43
Yes, a very nice video clip with lots of masculine guys and an interesting dance routine, but as Beachlover said, a pity about the background noise which I am sure I would have found irritating had I been there. But maybe it was meant for an all female audience?

I happen to share the view expressed by Corky and wish there was more of the masculine kind of guy available (although the guys in Tawan Bar are too muscular for my taste) in the go-go bars.

Back in April I visited 5 bars in one night in Bangkok and, sadly, didnтАЩt see a single guy I liked, most looked too thin, effeminate, heavily tattooed or simply not my type. I wonder if the more masculine gay guys or gay-for-pay guys are increasingly reluctant to parade about in their underwear for 5 or 6 hours a night and prefer to use massage parlours where they can keep their clothes on, keep their dignity, play computer games, use the Internet, telephone their friends or use some basic pieces of gym equipment to build up or tone their muscles whilst waiting to be called to undertake the massage.

I first started visiting massage parlours in Bangkok last year (after reading about them on Shamelessmack) and have visited four so far and found that I am really spoilt for choice, as nearly all the guys are my type. They look healthy, well fed - not emaciated, good looking masculine guys with a good range of nicely toned bodies. I could happily use the services of almost every guy on offer and had real difficulty choosing the masseur! The down side for me is the clinical, cold nature of the experience and the lack of almost any social interaction. I do however understand that one business in Bangkok offers a call out service, which I have not, so far, used. Perhaps Corky, if you have not already done so, might consider visiting a massage parlour.

thrillbill
September 4th, 2011, 20:57
I agree with Jellybean (above) I go for the masculine type - with an athletic body. Not all of us gays in Thailand go for the ladyboy type or the young, skinny fem type either. I also cannot find "my type" at the go-go bar or gay bar --especially in Pattaya. At BKK's GOD, one can discover there are "masculine" gays around.. Like me, they take care of themselves, go to the gym, and don't feel that one needs to be acting like a drama queen ). I have been able to meet my "type" there. And yes, one can more of the masculine type at massage parlors.

September 4th, 2011, 23:58
Amazing you all admitting to liking man boys with swimmers bodies, well donтАЩt go and say that on "GayButt" your be shot down in flames, they see all the boys there as man boys, they canтАЩt tell the difference, even though they only like fem boys, I just canтАЩt abide having sex with anyone who talks like a Girl with a fem voice or actions, but each to their own.
IтАЩm sure there is a much better representation of Man Boys than in this film, but its better then a sea of fem boys, as we have in Pattaya now, holding the fort till the recession ends and customers can sell the homes again, but by the sound of it that wonтАЩt be for at least 4 or 5 years now.

There is only NICEBOYS/GOODBOYS/COPA /XBOYS/ABOMB with a few Man Boys with the Best ones in NICEBOYSтАж..and sometimes in TOYBOYS ......... Plus HAPPYPLACE. WITH THEIR 1000 BAHT hidden prizes, тАЬif you off a boy with the 1000 voucherтАЭ he gets the money,and you get him free, no off fee, plus their amazing 50 baht, jello drunken drink is fruity fabulous, also have you tried their RED STAR SPIN GAME, GO AND SEE THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE IT< free off after midnight with 2 drinks, your be Mesmerized at all the BEST BOYS here now, there really is something for everyonme, and the show must be one of the best in Town, GO EARLY the show has all the best boys in it or they are offed early and you may not get a seat if your late, as you can imagine with all they give away here don't forget BOY BINGO as well its very busy much of the time, as are all the Bars who offer the customers what they want.

So good to see a few FARANG Bar owners are doing all they can to keep the tills ringing and all the Thais do is put up the prices, I wonder if BBB is now going to get some stunning guys again as they use to be well known for, it was great to go there then cruise the disco, area all seems to be a shadow of its former self, may be all the boys are selling their wares on GayRomeo now, but they must like a dance at the small disco still there, all the rest is a sea of lady boys pretending to be man boys, with customers walking in and out quick unless they have the tawanians in town they seem to not know the difference.

Even though after 1 a.m N>A>B MAN CLUB and most of the karaokeтАЩs around pattaya have man boys and sometimes G>U>YS in walking street I see some now and then. So they are to be had but as in the pre late 80s you have to search for them now days had a few nice ones off the beach recently but much agent brings them for me :)

Beachlover
September 5th, 2011, 00:31
Amazing you all admitting to liking man boys with swimmers bodies, well donтАЩt go and say that on "GayButt" your be shot down in flames...
What's wrong, LMTU? Having trouble finding enough prostitutes to your liking? Or is there a shortage of virgins you can "lick" without catching an STD? (But happy to risk giving them one of your own) :rolling:

September 5th, 2011, 00:52
Amazing you all admitting to liking man boys with swimmers bodies, well donтАЩt go and say that on "GayButt" your be shot down in flames...
What's wrong, LMTU? Having trouble finding enough prostitutes to your liking? Or is there a shortage of virgins you can "lick" without catching an STD? (But happy to risk giving them one of your own) :rolling:

Yes HAPPY PLACE does have some FRESH VIRGINS they are refreshing the BOYS all the time.

NO I am not like you, I donтАЩt have any diseases, I spent nearly 2 million Baht to be treated, donтАЩt you remember, keep up man, must be all those depression pills they give you mental patients, out patients now are you, but you will not have to worry about giving any one any illness, you just donтАЩt get now days always having to hide behind that computer , for fear of any one seeing you, poor thing on your small Government hand out, have you been paid Fridays, so you can afford to write on the internet, so prolific all of a sudden considering you have only been here once, wow you must be so envious of us who live here, but donтАЩt sulk and hide behind your bed cloths again I only bite pathological liars like you. you cant help living in your Walter Mitty World, or fantacy as your real one must be really Hell.
Been to any 1000 dollar luncheons lately, you have something in common with the Go Go Boys in HAPPY PLACE they get 1000 if you off them, I exspect quite a few with your million dollar wage package, your so funny the problem is your the only one who can;t see it. :nud:

Amazing its 4am in the morning in Sydney and you have to get up for your million dollar job in the morning or have you been searching all the web sites you can find with a gay reference, to try to let us think you wrote something new.when you rehash it lol

Beachlover
September 5th, 2011, 01:14
Yes HAPPY PLACE does have some FRESH VIRGINS they are refreshing the BOYS all the time.
Is that true, Justme? Do you have "virgins" among your boys as LMTU/Mothersruin is claiming? :rolling:

It's very important to this sick low-life, LMTU/Mothersruin that any boy he has is a virgin. Having spent decades prowling the public toilets of Thailand offering his filthy mouth to all and sundry, LMTU contracted a virus, which nearly killed him. Now he's afraid of catching more orally-transmitted STDs so he says he'll only "suck or lick" boys who are virgins so he can't get another STD from them.

As usual, LMTU, being a shovel of shite devoid of any ethics whatsoever, gives no thought to the possibility of passing the STD which nearly killed him to the next boy...

As long as I donтАЩt suck or lick any more, unless itтАЩs a virgin as I had at the Molum, I am confident I will still be here in 3 years...

bao-bao
September 5th, 2011, 03:03
Is that true, Justme? Do you have "virgins" among your boys as LMTU/Mothersruin is claiming?

As usual, LMTU, being a shovel of shite devoid of any ethics whatsoever, gives no thought to the possibility of passing the STD which nearly killed him to the next boy...
Beachlover, I thought you and justme were buddies. I razz him about drinks and females, but I wouldn't ever imply what you have - not too good for business. Maybe the offending person's never been into the club, but that's not something to even joke about.

[Edited one to avoid another rabid flaming]

September 5th, 2011, 04:38
I do hope Happy Place manages to survive being given the LMTU seal of approval/kiss of death.

:rolling:

bucknaway
September 5th, 2011, 07:54
some of the things you guys say here can cause you legal problems in Thailand. Be warned.

September 5th, 2011, 16:46
some of the things you guys say here can cause you legal problems in Thailand. Be warned.

Absolutely!

If one goes to any Pattaya gogo bar, offs a boy on the basis of him being a "fresh virgin" then it would constitue a prima facie case of mis-selling (Mutton V Lamb, 1823)

:sign5:

Beachlover
September 6th, 2011, 04:10
I do hope Happy Place manages to survive being given the LMTU seal of approval/kiss of death. :rolling:
If Justme wants to protect his business he'll equip his doormen with photos of LMTU (now widely available) and instructions not to let this moron in on the penalty of being shot! :sign5:

Beachlover, I thought you and justme were buddies. I razz him about drinks and females, but I wouldn't ever imply what you have - not too good for business. Maybe the offending person's never been into the club, but that's not something to even joke about.
You're speaking in tongues there... What exactly did I imply?

September 6th, 2011, 05:29
Beachlover, I thought you and justme were buddies.
I razz him about drinks and females, .....
A. Beachlover and I are NOT buddies. Don't know him, just see what he writes. Don't care who he is, where he comes from, and how many times he has been where. Don't care if he is 26 or 86. Not important to me.
B. Glad to see that you finally admit to razzing about females as your constant previous denial of making all these stories up, being in the bar, what you saw, changing your stories, was very distateful. Admission of guilt is always a great way in attempt to starting a clean slate.
:tif:

Brisboy82
September 6th, 2011, 05:37
I find the opposite problem in Thailand. I love the skinny feminine type and I like tattoos. I find there's nowhere near enough of these guys around for my liking. The ones in Bangkok are often too muscly and heavy built for my liking. I need more skinny tattooed twinks please.

Brad the Impala
September 6th, 2011, 13:09
Would like to credit the author of this thread for his, possibly inadvertent, creation of a new and most descriptive word.

I am assuming that the adjective in "MASCILINE BOYS" is a cunning combination of mescaline and masculine. Most descriptive.

TravellerDave
September 6th, 2011, 13:42
I go along with you Brad. I prefer the skinny fem boys, but dont like tatoos. They are getting more and more prevelent with Thais. I love exotic hairstyles though - blonde tints and kiss curls.

neoncrusade
September 6th, 2011, 18:41
I go along with you Brad. I prefer the skinny fem boys, but dont like tatoos. They are getting more and more prevelent with Thais. I love exotic hairstyles though - blonde tints and kiss curls.

Skinny fem boys must account for 90% of boys in gogo bars these days, more's the pity. Tattoos have always been prevelent in Thailand and they don't bother me one way or the other. As for tints and kiss curls.....yuk! Give me long raven black locks and a whiff of Eau de Castrol GTX any day!

Beachlover
September 7th, 2011, 00:09
Beachlover, I thought you and justme were buddies.
A. Beachlover and I are NOT buddies.
Good point... Justme and I have gotten along here. That's about it. We're not "buddies" or anything.

Bao Bao's yet to explain what he says I was implying in the post above and what point he was trying to make, if any at all...

September 7th, 2011, 10:20

Skinny fem boys must account for 90% of boys in gogo bars these days, more's the pity. Tattoos have always been prevelent in Thailand and they don't bother me one way or the other. As for tints and kiss curls.....yuk! Give me long raven black locks and a whiff of Eau de Castrol GTX any day!

Hi neoncrusade,

Not going out with you, we like the same too much!!............. :laughing3:

We'd be falling out over the same guys.

Marsilius
September 7th, 2011, 23:28
Would like to credit the author of this thread for his, possibly inadvertent, creation of a new and most descriptive word.

I am assuming that the adjective in "MASCILINE BOYS" is a cunning combination of mescaline and masculine. Most descriptive.

And let's not forget to credit mothersruin who, in the last thread on the previous page, coined a wonderful malapropism when he observed that ...all the rest is a sea of lady boys pretending to be man boys, with customers walking in and out quick unless they have the tawanians in town they seem to not know the difference....

I'm still wondering whether "tawanians" are customers from Bangkok's Tawan muscle bar out for a night on the town in Pattaya - or one of those ubiquitous gangs of Taiwanese tourists?

Beachlover
September 7th, 2011, 23:33
Just another incoherent shovel of shite from MoronicRuin...

September 7th, 2011, 23:51
Just another incoherent shovel of shite from MoronicRuin...

Beachy, do us all a favour and give it a rest please. It's becoming boring and tiresome.

Cheers,

George.

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2011, 02:42

And let's not forget to credit mothersruin who, in the last thread on the previous page, coined a wonderful malapropism when he observed that ...all the rest is a sea of lady boys pretending to be man boys, with customers walking in and out quick unless they have the tawanians in town they seem to not know the difference....

I'm still wondering whether "tawanians" are customers from Bangkok's Tawan muscle bar out for a night on the town in Pattaya - or one of those ubiquitous gangs of Taiwanese tourists?

We should be grateful for our own little Ms Malaprop! There are many worthy examples, perhaps worthy of their own thread?