View Full Version : Finally in Thailand 5555

August 28th, 2011, 11:12
Hello guys I am in Thailand.... I have tried to write sooner but sawatdee forum was not reachable from my hotel ( all seasons on sathorn). I love bkk ;) I have been to hero and had a great massage from a str8 guy..hunky and really hot...but I am still a virgin if you mist know ;)...call me idiot but I don't want the first time to be for money...;)

I am leaving for koh samui now...and staying on lamai beach...any gay massage or gay bar in
the area that you know of?

Thanks for your help guys...I will write a more detailed report soon ... Promise :)

swd krab

August 28th, 2011, 12:03
I have found that SGF is unontainable in most large hotels.
You need to try the link directly or I think someone has a round about way to get to blocked sites.
:tif:

christianpfc
August 28th, 2011, 18:02
I'm not sure if there is any gay venue in Lamai beach area, I think all of them are around Chaweng.

Beachlover
August 31st, 2011, 22:42
Have fun, Luni...

Yeah, about half the hotels I stay in Bangkok have SGT blocked. I think there is just the one internet provider (ISP) blocking SGT because the hotels, which had SGT blocked all had the same internet setup (same in-room LAN fittings and same login interface).

bao-bao
August 31st, 2011, 22:54
Yeah, about half the hotels I stay in Bangkok have SGT blocked. I think there is just the one internet provider (ISP) blocking SGT because the hotels, which had SGT blocked all had the same internet setup (same in-room LAN fittings and same login interface).
Well, I've had better experiences than the pair above - out of the dozen-plus hotels I've stayed at in Bangkok I've yet to find one having internet access that blocked SGT. Granted, I don't stay at the high-end hotels, but those who do ought to be able to get around that by use of a proxy or some such thing.

gerefan2
September 1st, 2011, 00:16
There is a gay bar in Lamai.
It is down a soi off the main road (the one about about 100 metres from the beach).
The Soi you need (if I remember right) starts near the Subway Sandwich shop. The bar is about 150 metres down this soi (away from the beach) on the right side. I cannot remember the bars's name! Anyway, when I went there were only about 4 customers and so it is hardly worth the effort of finding it.
Ah, just found the link
http://www.sabaibarsamui.sitew.com/#Home.A

francois
September 1st, 2011, 04:42
...but I am still a virgin if you mist know ;)...call me idiot but I don't want the first time to be for money...;)

No, not an idiot, but maybe your priorities are misplaced? We all pay for everything in life, so why not sex? My greatest discovery was Montreal where I could have any hot guy I wanted in exchange for money without the need to play foolish and losing games.

thonglor55
September 1st, 2011, 09:33
...call me idiot but I don't want the first time to be for money...And you've come to the world's favorite brothel, Thailand?

September 1st, 2011, 12:19
Any time you can not get in to your favorite web page just useтАЭ turbohide.comтАЭ

It will sort out all your viewing blocked web site problems for you, also if you donтАЩt want to be traced use this site and Bingo no one will find you, I expect Bitterbore alias Combatty uses it all the time, even though he will denigh it you see, as he is terrified if any one finds out the real coward hiding behind the computer screen :hiding:

Beachlover
September 1st, 2011, 22:45
LMTU... nope, never used or heard of that site.

Bit strange that you come up with a site I've never heard of, which you use yourself and accuse me of using it for some sinister reason. You're a moron.

...but I am still a virgin if you mist know ;)...call me idiot but I don't want the first time to be for money...;)
No, not an idiot, but maybe your priorities are misplaced? We all pay for everything in life, so why not sex? My greatest discovery was Montreal where I could have any hot guy I wanted in exchange for money without the need to play foolish and losing games.
Not defending Luni... but seriously, if you can't distinguish between a paid sexual encounter and one that's come about genuinely, there's something wrong with you.

francois
September 1st, 2011, 23:41
Not defending Luni... but seriously, if you can't distinguish between a paid sexual encounter and one that's come about genuinely, there's something wrong with you.

Yes, easy to distinguish the difference, the paid encounters were far superior to the freebees. With the paid encounters I got exactly what I wanted which I can't say for the genuine item. However if I were as young, handsome and charming as BL, I suppose the boys would be paying me.

September 2nd, 2011, 21:17
You get all the sex you want for free in a cottage you also get all types of guy and all ages.

Mostly Middle class guys who are just horny, str8 curious, gay, bi-sexual, but very rarely fem talking guys, if I have seen 10 in all my years trolling it would be to many :headbang:

September 2nd, 2011, 21:24
You get all the sex you want for free in a cottage you also get all types of guy and all ages.

Mostly Middle class guys who are just horny, str8 curious, gay, bi-sexual, but very rarely fem talking guys, if I have seen 10 in all my years trolling it would be to many :headbang:

That's because they use the ladies room!

September 2nd, 2011, 21:28
You get all the sex you want for free in a cottage you also get all types of guy and all ages:

Plus HPV and many other STD's as LMTU learnt the hard way, but it still doesn't stop him from glorifying this seedy practice!

September 3rd, 2011, 00:19
You get all the sex you want for free in a cottage you also get all types of guy and all ages:

Plus HPV and many other STD's as LMTU learnt the hard way, but it still doesn't stop him from glorifying this seedy practice!

Please enlighten us as to why cottaging has to be "seedy".

Are you perhaps under some misapprehension that it is necessary to fuck everybody else on the premises - that there is no element of choice in the matter?

Why is cottaging any more seedy than, for example, elderly men sucking 18yos off in the squalor that passes for a gogo bar such as Super A in BKK?

Or is it some kind of deep-seated psychological aversion to places where people go to poop and pee?

Do tell.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
September 3rd, 2011, 00:38
Yes, easy to distinguish the difference, the paid encounters were far superior to the freebees. With the paid encounters I got exactly what I wanted which I can't say for the genuine item. However if I were as young, handsome and charming as BL, I suppose the boys would be paying me.
Fair enough, if that's your experience and preference. But surely you were young and attracted to the same age once...

LMTU doesn't just glorify the habit, which gave him an almost fatal STD.

By his own admission, he now looks for "virgin" boys so he can continue it without risking an STD himself, while not caring that these boys might catch the lethal STD from him. It's like he lives in bubble void of any ethics or human decency whatsoever...

September 3rd, 2011, 02:31

Yes maybe I should meet guys where you do, at the scientifically sterilized Go Go bars around Thailand, with the std and hiv and hpvs all cured, where the boys are tested by a team of doctors every time they go with customers, dozens of times a month.

The good thing about meeting the middle class or may be the lower class or even higher class, I cant tell they are all so well clothed, boys/men in wash rooms, who all have a job and who would never be seen in a gay bar, is they are mostly very clean and go with very few guys, but of course you have to be careful as you do with any boy, because you never know where anyone has been, even people catch every diseases from guys who donтАЩt go to Gay bars.

Fortunately for me IтАЩm now pure as the driven snow, with no more signs of any illnesses or diseases, apart from the only thing the professors could find after intensive tests and examinations, is a 1.8 cm Gall Stone, which they do not recommend to touch till or if there is a problem later.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/r ... d=13734582 (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/rise-hpv-related-throat-cancers-men/story?id=13734582)

September 3rd, 2011, 02:39
Hi,

Actually you can have as many, if not more problems, with middle class Thai males who have a certain amount of money to get up to mischief in the girlie bars and massage parlours.

The only way to exercise a certain amount of control over yours and your partners behaviour is to live together. , it can be a slight problem in a cottage as not many have living accommodation attached, I believe!

Another problem is with foreigners being over generous with their new found love of their lives from a go go bar, is once essentials are taken care of such as rent, electric, water, the rest, most of the time doesn't get sent home, as they would have you believe, it gets squandered on gambling on football, drugs, nightclubs, girls and other forms of mischief.

thonglor55
September 3rd, 2011, 10:11
The only way to exercise a certain amount of control over yours and your partners behaviour is to live together. , it can be a slight problem in a cottage as not many have living accommodation attached, I believe!Do you practise cottaging, Kevin?

September 3rd, 2011, 10:31
The only way to exercise a certain amount of control over yours and your partners behaviour is to live together. , it can be a slight problem in a cottage as not many have living accommodation attached, I believe!Do you practise cottaging, Kevin?

Hi,

Acually I have always had a four bedroomed and quite large cottage to myself with a lovely living space no neighbours so have never found the necessity to use public loos except for their intended purpose!

I don't think I could cope with the smell of stale urine, how about you??

I also dislike dark rooms, blacked out saunas and just can't get my head around why people would want to use such facilities. If you need further knowledge on me thonglor, I am also unavailable for watersports and scat, as these habits belong in public loos.... :thebirdman: :thebirdman:

thonglor55
September 3rd, 2011, 12:18
I don't think I could cope with the smell of stale urine, how about you??Yet you survived a Thai prison?

September 3rd, 2011, 14:24
I don't think I could cope with the smell of stale urine, how about you??Yet you survived a Thai prison?

Kevin had fresh lemons and limes placed in the prison urinals daily - old habits die hard.

Although I heard the convicts objected to tipping the piss boy on the way out.

:hello2:

September 4th, 2011, 09:58

Kevin had fresh lemons and limes placed in the prison urinals daily - old habits die hard.

Although I heard the convicts objected to tipping the piss boy on the way out.

:hello2:

Scotty,

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Reminds of the Police catching the gay burglar.

He said to the Police ' How did you know it was me?'

Cop said ' Easy, you dusted, rearranged the furniture and left a quiche in the oven! '

September 4th, 2011, 10:01

Hi,

I had my own personal lavatory shipped in!........................Twat!........ :laughing3:

I was quite shocked when LMTU fell out of it when I opened the door!.....................................just kidding LMTU.

September 4th, 2011, 13:59

Hi,

I had my own personal lavatory shipped in!........................Twat!........ :laughing3:

I was quite shocked when LMTU fell out of it when I opened the door!.....................................just kidding LMTU.

Yes I have always been a big sucker, when it comes to holes in the door, but when you tried to get that big thing through the small hole. you were always trying to do the Impossible, thats what got you in there in the first place, but now you have poked my eye out, I still love to keep and eye out for you :hello2:

Beachlover
September 5th, 2011, 00:25
I had my own personal lavatory shipped in!...I was quite shocked when LMTU fell out of it when I opened the door!
Did LMTU ask you if you were a virgin before offering to lick you? :sign5:

francois
September 5th, 2011, 05:17
[quote="Beachlover"]
Fair enough, if that's your experience and preference. But surely you were young and attracted to the same age once...quote]

For sure, when young, was attracted to guys my age; madly in love with them! But they were straight guys and my love was unrequited. The gay scene then was not the same as now.

And now those pretty straight boys from years ago are old and wrinkled and sleeping with their withered wives while I am sleeping with the young pretty boys.

Thai Dyed
September 5th, 2011, 13:50
My greatest discovery was Montreal where I could have any hot guy I wanted in exchange for money without the need to play foolish and losing games.

OMG! I love Montreal. It would be better if I learned French though since everyone I want to have sex with there is French speaking. But I haven't been there in over 15 years and I wonder if Montreal is as great as it was in the 70s and 80s? But even Thailand was much better 15 years ago... a lot better.

Does anyone know why Night Boys closed? I dropped by there last week and it was shuttered. The Mamasan at Solid told me it had been closed for about two weeks now. Fortunately the massage place under Super A was filled with beauties. But usually, BKK isn't worth the effort to go out at night these days. I like networking through friends for daytime scenes and the boys I get that way make pleasant company, and its not limited to gay venues. But that is not a method that would be at all convenient or even available for short time tourists.

September 5th, 2011, 15:00
...I like networking through friends for daytime scenes and the boys I get that way make pleasant company, and its not limited to gay venues. But that is not a method that would be at all convenient or even available for short time tourists.

Yes, I have read of this method many times in the newspapers.

They call it a "ring"

:sign5:

a447
September 5th, 2011, 15:25
Does anyone know why Night Boys closed?

Might have somethihng to do with the two young boys who, although always fully clothed, were dragged out in front of customers and encouraged to "frolick" in front of them.
Draw your own conclusions.

September 5th, 2011, 16:16
Does anyone know why Night Boys closed?

...two young boys...fully clothed, were dragged out in front of customers and encouraged to "frolick" in front of them.
Draw your own conclusions.

And just to make sure the management hadn't made a one-off error of judgement, a horrified a447 went six nights running

thonglor55
September 5th, 2011, 16:19
Does anyone know why Night Boys closed? ...two young boys...fully clothed, were dragged out in front of customers and encouraged to "frolick" in front of them. Draw your own conclusions.And just to make sure the management hadn't made a one-off error of judgement, a horrified a447 went six nights running... took the pics and handed them around to his mates at work.

September 5th, 2011, 16:22
..And just to make sure the management hadn't made a one-off error of judgement, a horrified a447 went six nights running... took the pics and handed them around to his mates at work.

...along with the boys underwear which he purchased on his final visit

Rene
September 5th, 2011, 17:54
Might have somethihng to do with the two young boys who, although always fully clothed, were dragged out in front of customers and encouraged to "frolick" in front of them.

What a curious twist of events! Every time I have visited Night Boys, even in its earlier incarnation under a different name, it was the boys dragging the farang off the street inside to not only "frolick" but to get their hands inside their pants before getting them off entirely. In fact some of the boys would sit on the deck out front and accost the passing queens. And some like the OP of this thread are self-confessed virgins. How traumatic it would be were an innocent farang virgin queen accosted by the wild denizens of Night Boys. Oh... the horror of it all!

Just this weekend I saw two of the "Night Boys" up in Super-A having a whale of a time with a crowd of farang. Tsk-tsk

Koh Samui Luv
September 5th, 2011, 23:36
[quote="Thai Dyed":2grm1mwi]...I like networking through friends for daytime scenes and the boys I get that way make pleasant company, and its not limited to gay venues. But that is not a method that would be at all convenient or even available for short time tourists.

Yes, I have read of this method many times in the newspapers.

They call it a "ring"
[/quote:2grm1mwi]

Wrong! A "ring" is a limited and closed system. By "networking" one is using an open system, and in the case under discussion one where one boy leads to another to another and another ad infinitum and in any number of directions. In graphic terms, here is the difference:

September 6th, 2011, 03:03
Thanks for that KSL, but I think you'll find that the majority of Newspapers have little interest in the precise detail of any difference between a "ring" and a "network".

thonglor55
September 6th, 2011, 03:21
Thanks for that KSL, but I think you'll find that the majority of Newspapers have little interest in the precise detail of any difference between a "ring" and a "network".I've sometimes thought of a boy bar owner as a Lord of the Rings but perhaps we're talking of something different?

Beachlover
September 6th, 2011, 04:15
Scottish... your joke about rings is hilarious... but turns disturbing when you take into account it's Thai Dyed you're addressing. KSL is equally fucked in the head.