PDA

View Full Version : Female Impersonators & Butch Drags Wanted to Work In the Bar

August 27th, 2011, 23:47
Happy Place is currently looking for nice looking female impersonators and funny butch drag boys to work in our bar.
If you know someone who is currently looking for work or has expressed a desire to change work place, please have them contact us at Happy Place Soi 2 Boyztown area after 8 pm.
Thank you!

August 28th, 2011, 23:39
Happy Place is currently looking for nice looking female impersonators and funny butch drag boys to work in our bar.
If you know someone who is currently looking for work or has expressed a desire to change work place, please have them contact us at Happy Place Soi 2 Boyztown area after 8 pm.
Thank you!

Hi,

What about the female impersonator around the corner??...................too ugly??............probably right!

Richard Burke could do the butch drag and he WAS looking for work!......................... :idea:

August 28th, 2011, 23:54
What about the female impersonator around the corner??...................too ugly??............probably right!

More like the impersonation of a Butch Satan rather than a female Kevin......

August 28th, 2011, 23:58
As soon as I get my plastic tits on, I'll be right over.

:occasion9:

jinks
August 29th, 2011, 00:40
Please send the Salary offered to the usual address.
Expenses required 2 x Business class return tickets to the UK + 2 weeks (suite) at the Venue Jomtien.
+ a written release to work on two nights at the Venue.
I'm not available during the last week in October, booked into The Bellagio, Las Vegas.

http://www.jinkscorp.com/hols/uk/1989/images/wotadrag.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, you need a ring master to keep the circus running smoothly !
Ditto salary etc from above.....

http://www.jinkscorp.com/hols/uk/partners/images/me3_jpg.jpg

August 29th, 2011, 01:35
....I'm not available during the last week in October, booked into The Bellagio, Las Vegas....

That reminds me - I'm not available during mid-September, booked into the Betty Ford Clinic, Rancho Mirage, California.

:occasion9:

August 29th, 2011, 01:52
Why am I not surprised?
:tif:

August 29th, 2011, 04:31
That reminds me - I'm not available during mid-September, booked into the Betty Ford Clinic, Rancho Mirage, California.

Are you sure it's The Betty Ford Clinic, California Scotty and not The State Farm?

August 29th, 2011, 05:43
State Farm sweetie is an insurance company for home, car and life.