PDA

View Full Version : Even MORE suggestions for bar fun!

bucknaway
August 27th, 2011, 20:30
Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers. Most guys only buy the shooter because they want to get close to the sexy guy. They give the guy the $1, tell him what shooter they want, the guy puts it in the holder near his crotch and the guy has to bend down and suck the jello shooter out of the cup but to everyone it looks like the guy is giving head to the shooter guy....

Knowing Thailand, I could imagine guys climbing up on chairs and feeding guys jello shots from the crotch holder much the same way the guys in the puppy costume use to hump the faces of happy guys during the show at Throbb.

To encourage the sale, let the shooter guy or guys earn 10 baht for every shot sold. :alc:

frequentflier
August 27th, 2011, 21:26
Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers. Most guys only buy the shooter because they want to get close to the sexy guy. They give the guy the $1, tell him what shooter they want, the guy puts it in the holder near his crotch and the guy has to bend down and suck the jello shooter out of the cup but to everyone it looks like the guy is giving head to the shooter guy....

Knowing Thailand, I could imagine guys climbing up on chairs and feeding guys jello shots from the crotch holder much the same way the guys in the puppy costume use to hump the faces of happy guys during the show at Throbb.

To encourage the sale, let the shooter guy or guys earn 10 baht for every shot sold. :alc:
Wow 10baht..last of the big spenders...

christianpfc
August 27th, 2011, 21:27
I have a very vague idea of what this might look like (never heard of this or seen something similar before), but it would help a lot if you could provide a picture. A search on the internet didn't help, apart from this picture, which seems to be the straight version of what you described (yuck! boobs!).

http://www.pollsb.com/photos_handler/o/140658-jello_shots.jpg

August 27th, 2011, 21:48
This sounds like something that would go down well with drunken, wasted Brits on a Club 18-30 holiday in Ibiza or somewhere.

How it could possibly appeal to the SAGA holiday crowd who come on here, I don't know - their arthritis wouldn't let them bend to crotch level for a start.

:rolling:

August 27th, 2011, 23:27
:sign5:
Yes, those are shooters or as I know them as, Jello Shots. Bucknaway, I am from the US also and they were commonly sered at my night club on Long Island as well as many places in America.
I have been to dozens of liquer stores here and nobody seems to have the proper liquer to make them.
Bring me a few bottles next time you come and I will be sure and reimburse you or anyone else coming from the USA.
It would be a lot of fun!
:tif:

paperboy
August 27th, 2011, 23:43
make your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simple all you need is jelly and some vodka or other strong spirt.
heat the spirit up a liile pour over the jelly.
stir and melt the jelly ( usually, stawberry or you could use other flavours as in differnt colours)
Then pour into your little shooter glases and put in fridge or freezer . until soild jelly again
Im sure they have jelly in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bucknaway
August 27th, 2011, 23:58
I can't find a link that shows what goes on in the bars here with the jello shot guys, but here is one that gives you an idea of how to serve it.

http://youtu.be/fc1_b97Ua5A

I guess you could serve 100 Baht shooters and and pick a guy from the stage to eat it off of and he could split the money with the bar so he get 50 baht and the bar gets 50 baht.

Maybe even let the guy decide from which part of the guys body he would like to eat the shot from.

bao-bao
August 28th, 2011, 00:02
make your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simple all you need is jelly and some vodka or other strong spirt.
heat the spirit up a liile pour over the jelly.
stir and melt the jelly ( usually, stawberry or you could use other flavours as in differnt colours)
Then pour into your little shooter glases and put in fridge or freezer . until soild jelly again
Im sure they have jelly in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he means by "jelly" most would call gelatin, or Jell-O in some places. A recipe should be easy to Google - you make it with any booze, if I remember correctly. They weren't the rage back in my partying days, but when you saw them they were usually flavored Jell-O spiked with vodka, so they tasted good. You replaced half of the water called for in the recipe with the booze of choice. Quantities could be made in plastic ice cube trays when people didn't have enough shot glasses.

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 00:08
Yep here is a youtube video of how to do it.

http://youtu.be/8D4Wqy4YLlY

August 28th, 2011, 00:13
OK, but I have no desire to "make Jello which is available here and do all that. The bar is enough for me and the staff have enough to do.
There are already blended bottles of Jello Shot Flavors in USA and I would rather just pour and chill them.
Yes, if that doesn't work, I will go and have one of the boys make them.
Thanks (I think) for the link to make them from scratch.

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 00:17
Things you will need:
тАв 1 box of Jello mix (about 6 ounces) - Be sure not to use sugar-free
тАв 1 cup of boiling water
тАв 1 Cup of your preferred alcohol
тАв Your penis jello mold, plastic jello shot cups, etc.
тАв Non-stick cooking spray

Instructions

1. Pour the contents of your Jello packet into a large bowl.
2. Mix in the boiling water while stirring. Let it sit for a minute so that the gelatin can fully activate.
3. Stir in the alcohol and cold water.
4. If you are using plastic cups set them up on a serving tray.
5. Give each cup or penis mold a small spray of cooking oil. This will help keep the Jello from sticking to the bottom.
6. Pour the alcohol/jello/water mixture into the cups or glasses
7. Place your Jello tray in the refrigerator and let them cool for at least two hours.
8. Remove from the fridge, serve and enjoy!

Here is a link with some tasty recipes for jello shots.

http://www.bachelorette-partyideas.com/Jello-shots.html

Sample:

Recipes

Chocolate Covered Cherry
Vodka and Cherry jello
Godiva chocolate liquor
Cherry bomb
FIREBALL CINNAMON liquer
Cherry jello

Purple Pucker
Grape pucker liquer
grape jello

Fuzzy Navel
peach schnapps
orange jello
Red Bull
1-3oz. Cranberry jello
1-3oz. Peach jello
1 can Red Bull
1 cup Vodka
Jamaican Jigglers
Lime Jell-O
Lemon Jell-O
Light Rum

Margarita Jell-O Shots
Lime Jell-O
Tequila
Triple Sec

Woo Woo
1 can of undiluted frozen Cranberry/Raspberry Juice
1 can of undiluted frozen Grape Juice
Strawberry Jello
Cranberry/Raspberry Jello
Grape Jello
Peach Schnapps
Vodka

bao-bao
August 28th, 2011, 00:35
A thoughtful try, Buckie - but I guess making Jell-O is too much work; it's evidently easier to have someone import bottles of it. :dontknow:

I dated a guy years back who couldn't make Jell-O. The poor guy could find a way to burn Kool-Aid if you left him alone in the kitchen, but made up for it with "bed time" talents! :rolling:

paperboy
August 28th, 2011, 00:41
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well
after all the help WE gave him he is too busy to make it :violent1:

sounds like fun

August 28th, 2011, 00:41
I will have one of the boys make them.
Thanks! And for those of you reading this thread, these shots will be offered shortly (within a few days). Maybe even tomorrow!
No paperboy, just thought it sounded more difficult that it turned out to be and we will do as we stated above. Our posts seem to have been made at the same time.
Thanks!

paperboy
August 28th, 2011, 00:44
GREAT

remmeber less water more vodka, dont be scottish
lets taste the spirit and get drunk quicker ahhahahaha
:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 00:46
Thailand is a big on others doing the hard work for them. I bet you could get a hotel kitchen to make them for you.

It's only as hard as boiling water and refrigerating.

When we do it for a party, we use an ice tray.

Too bad this is not something you would like to do at your bar, but maybe another gay bar would like to give this a shot. :)

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 00:48
I will have one of the boys make them.
Thanks! And for those of you reading this thread, these shots will be offered shortly (within a few days). Maybe even tomorrow!
No paperboy, just thought it sounded more difficult that it turned out to be and we will do as we stated above. Our posts seem to have been made at the same time.
Thanks!

I wish I was there to see it happen in the bar!

[attachment=0:hepauryv]sadpuppy.jpg[/attachment:hepauryv]

August 28th, 2011, 00:55
What next?

Will somebody want the boy to grip the jello shot in his sphincter so that some gross punter can come up on stage and lick it out?

I find this all very distasteful indeed and shall not be participating.

bao-bao
August 28th, 2011, 00:58
...well, not in public at a club, anyway! :cheers:

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 00:59
What next?

Will somebody want the boy to grip the jello shot in his sphincter so that some gross punter can come up on stage and lick it out?

I would eat a jello shot out of your shoe.... Oh the hell with that! You are so sexy, I would drink your bathwater! :notworthy:

August 28th, 2011, 01:19
:sign5:
Wait! Before you judge me or what I intend to do, listen to this.
Bucknaway and others have had some good ideas that they posted and or PMd me. While the "general idea" is something we are moving forward on, in it's exact original suggested form, we are not.
All I merely wanted to say was that I had been wanting to sell Jello Shots prior and had been looking for the mixture but could not find it.
Serving Jello Shots in the USA is a common practice. Putting it here there or everywhere may be what some places do and I never said nor did I mean to imply that we would ever consider that idea.
Our bar is certainly what I like to think of as a more casual but respectful bar. The idea as to how to offer them has not been looked into yet but I believe it will be one of the go go boys selling them but in his regular go go boy bikini. I am not welcoming any unclean or distateful ideas. Maybe one go go boy this time and another next time. The prices also have to be researched.
Thanks Bucknaway for the recipe and it is appreciated. What or how will be discussed amongst the staff.

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 01:25
Justne, I think you misunderstand what our job is here on this board. We only come here to bitch and complain. It's your job to turn our junk into gold :rolling:

bigben
August 28th, 2011, 02:10
Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers.

Yep, the Long Beach bars in California are known to sell Jello shots as well.

Just remember to triple the price over here to 100 baht ($3 dollars) instead of 30 baht ($1 dollar).

And for fuck sake don't be trying to write your telephone number on the that 100 baht note your stuffing down his briefs or you will get kicked out of the bar :box: :box: along with the boy selling the shots.

Hmmmmmmm....Sounds to me like a free off. :git: :git: :git:

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 02:25
Here in the USA we have Shooter-Guys who wear sexy underwear and carry a tray of jello shooters and sell them for $1 to customers.

Yep, the Long Beach bars in California are known to sell Jello shots as well.

Just remember to triple the price over here to 100 baht ($3 dollars) instead of 30 baht ($1 dollar).

And for fuck sake don't be trying to write your telephone number on the that 100 baht note your stuffing down his briefs or you will get kicked out of the bar :box: :box: along with the boy selling the shots.

Hmmmmmmm....Sounds to me like a free off. :git: :git: :git:

That fight is over, we all flipped the page on the calendar and moved on :thumbleft:

August 28th, 2011, 04:26
Why are people still saying that it is too bad we are not going to do it. I said on the first page that I was going to have one of the boys make them and I was going to have the go go boys sell them in the bar within a couple of days, maybe even tomorrow. The only thing I probably will NOT do is the sleazy part.
I think Scottish Guy has a point in not doing it properly. I think it can be done in a very fun way.

bigben
August 28th, 2011, 04:27
That fight is over, we all flipped the page on the calendar and moved on :thumbleft:

WE?

Not sure what fight you are referring to. If you are talking about the Public Service Announcement (PSA) involving two bars in the Pattaya area that are trying to ruin their respective businesses by imposing rules & regulations in addition to insulting customers, well as I said, that was more of a PSA than a fight.

Funny how many Go-Go bars and host bars have managed for decades without the need for rules and regulations--and then these two owners come along and.....well you know.

And Son, please don't speak for me....This page of my calendar will not be turned to help remind me of two bars never to visit.

Okay? :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Cheers

August 28th, 2011, 04:37
Big Ben, I believe that thread is locked and if it is not, it certainly is off thread topic.
No need to bring it up again.

bucknaway
August 28th, 2011, 04:47
Ugh.... There is already a thread on the bar's policies. Why drag that thread into this thread?
[attachment=1:ps7zmw0t]sign0012.gif[/attachment:ps7zmw0t][attachment=0:ps7zmw0t]deadhorsebeat_4.gif[/attachment:ps7zmw0t]