PDA

View Full Version : New video Happy Boys Bar, soi Yensabai

Happy Boy
August 26th, 2011, 10:04
New video Happy Boys Bar, soi Yensabai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJAtnleMjBw

thrillbill
August 26th, 2011, 22:06
Gross, the video clip scares me... such skinny, fem looking things. Who goes for these guys that look "12" though they are 18 or older. I'll take a detour on that one.

sing_lofty_sing
August 26th, 2011, 22:31
Well i think wot a great bunch of boys you have and i just love Fem / ladyboys, certainly dont scare me still some people on here are scared of their own shadows so nothing supprises me there.
But still prefer the ladyboy bars of soi 6 and walking street best.
But still a nice video boss :happy7:

August 26th, 2011, 23:05
Here it is again embedded for you Happy Boys:

[youtube:2fd7ljf9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJAtnleMjBw[/youtube:2fd7ljf9]

cameroncat
August 27th, 2011, 00:14
They do look like they could all use a few burgers...
The picture of the two old queens sitting next to a boy who looks like he would rather be anywhere else in the world is hilarious...

August 27th, 2011, 12:41
I believe the video was meant to be a joke, and it was funny!

August 27th, 2011, 18:13
...who goes for these guys that look "12" though they are 18 or older.

I don't see any boys who remotely fit that description.
Having said that, as I don't actually hang around any 12yo boys, I'm no expert.
Maybe you could point out which ones you think closely resemble 12yo boys.

...The picture of the two old queens sitting next to a boy who looks like he would rather be anywhere else in the world is hilarious...

Could you please post a picture of yourself sitting next to a boy.
Then we could compare and contrast.
Favourably or otherwise

:rolling:

I believe the video was meant to be a joke, and it was funny!

I disagree on both points.

All I can see in the Video is a bunch of moderately attractive, legal-aged, femmy Thai boys trying to make their living in the way that they choose - why that should be...
a) a source of amusement to
or
b) a reason for
...a bunch of washed-up, dried-up old prunes to insult them is a mystery to me.

:occasion9:

August 27th, 2011, 19:07
A bunch of washed-up, dried-up old prunes to insult them is a mystery to me.

That is exactly why he feels the need to insult them Scotty,,,,,

Dboy
August 28th, 2011, 04:10
such skinny, fem looking things.

Hmm sounds good. Guess I'll have to go watch it now.

They do look like they could all use a few burgers

Let's hope they don't start eating ahan farang. Am starting to see fat asian girls running around. No doubt they are eating that farang food. Very sad.

(edit) Ok just watched it. Looks to me like a bunch of fun, cute guys having a good time. I've walked by this place during the day but have never been in. Will have to go check it out. Thanks for the video.

Dboy

August 28th, 2011, 15:40
Hi,

The colour scheme is dreadful, it looks like someone has thrown up all over the walls. The seating has been chosen by someone who is actually partially sighted or completely blind and probably that same person selected these boys!

God, all the bars can't have boys like that, can they?....Tell me, not true and lets have some videos of real boys!

The ones featured look like (to me anyway) that they have just stepped out of Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

Narakmak
August 28th, 2011, 16:03
Dog meat boys.

August 28th, 2011, 16:12
God, all the bars can't have boys like that, can they?....Tell me, not true and lets have some videos of real boys!

In a previous post I told you to take solace in the fact that your not missing anything!

yedo111
September 17th, 2011, 05:25
Yes MJs Thriller would have been much more scary with these boys . :rolling:

Beachlover
September 17th, 2011, 12:06
Yes MJs Thriller would have been much more scary with these boys . :rolling:
What about the farang who go with them? :rolling:

September 17th, 2011, 14:41
What about the farang who go with them? :rolling:

Especially the farang who looks like a worn out 'Dorris' wearing blue framed spectacles ...... :sign5:

Shuee
September 17th, 2011, 21:14
please can a certain guy who was in the slammer recently, stop complaining on this board, what are you trying to achieve is beyond me, its thanks to idiots like you that the sunee update post got locked, are you to moan stupidly at every post here now? pathetic, maybe you need another trip to the bangkok hilton, as for you moaning about the decor & seating is so immature, how can you dare say that when you had those plastic little stools you used to have in throb, that was an insult for a falang to be made to sit on! take your dribble else where & make this board a better place, grow or get out! & stop ruining all the post on here
goodluck i say to the guys trying to make their gogobar work in a particular difficult climate

September 17th, 2011, 21:29
Its thanks to idiots like you that the sunee update post got locked, are you to moan stupidly at every post here now? pathetic, maybe you need another trip to the bangkok hilton

If you had read the post by LMTU before it was deleted then you would know full well that it was because of that, that the thread was eventually locked, it was completely off topic. And as for your last contemptible comment; you have shown what a complete low life you must be!

September 17th, 2011, 23:05
Shuee,

Absolutely and completely wrong on the point as to why ther thread got locked for starters. You have made an assumption, jumped completely to the wrong conclusion when obviously you never read the deleted posts created by others.

Second, aren't you the one being immature suggesting because someone comments on the lousy decor of a place, they deserve to go to the Bangkok Hilton, you sillly man. What next, ' Capital punishment ' for speeding?

Third, those plastic seats were used in emergencies, as a last resort, when people crammed in to see the shows, which were extremely popular. They did not form part of the regular decor at all, which you obviously know full well. There was a great deal of time, effort and money that went into the premises formerly known as Throb and Splash.

Four, who are you to tell anyone that this board would be a better place without them??.. What are your major contributions?? People are entitled to their opinions, and in mine, the decor sucks.

Somebody die and made you God? You have already promoted yourself to Judge, jury and executioner.

Reading back through some of your posts I see you are an avid fan of Sunnee and don't particularly care for well presented bars..........

Here's one of your posts.......

hi beechlover - without being dafamatory to KD, i would agree with you there 100%, too posh for sunee, & what i'm really annoyed about is when they did aware with the former crazy xxx bar, what a legend that was....

And we know why Crazy XXX was a legend, don't we?.......... each to their own Schuee...

francois
September 18th, 2011, 02:20
I visited Happy Boy recently and the decor in upper lounge has changed with more privacy..Normally the lights are so dim one never notices the colors plus being distracted by , well, you know.

In past years have enjoyed some straight, butch boys who were a lot of fun in upper lounge. I would assist the straight boys with a helping hand while a fem boy would pleasure me.
The new management does seem to attract more fem types but usually something for everyone. See for yourself rather then relying on the video.

bucknaway
September 18th, 2011, 03:07
I visited there last year and flirted with a guy in the upstairs. It was kinda fun to flirt with a gogo boy. We both seem to enjoy the flirting game. No sex but a lot of touching over the clothes.

I will go there again but I am no fan of feminine guys so with luck they will have a few masculine guys there.

You guys that like the feminine type of guys must be in hog heaven when in Pattaya.

September 18th, 2011, 04:12
I will go there again but I am no fan of feminine guys so with luck they will have a few masculine guys there.(quote)buckanaway

Why go there if that is all they offer now?

bucknaway
September 18th, 2011, 07:50
I am sure that is not "All" they have on offer.

Beachlover
September 20th, 2011, 23:01
please can a certain guy who was in the slammer recently, stop complaining on this board, what are you trying to achieve is beyond me
So what the hell are you trying to achieve? He's a regular poster and you're someone who contributes sh*t all.

Why don't you address him directly instead of mincing around alluding not so subtly to him?

its thanks to idiots like you that the sunee update post got locked
No, the two threads that were locked after Kquill posted on them were locked because LMTU posted completely inappropriate shite on them. All Kquill did was rightfully point this out - a good deed, especially as he is someone who is not anonymous on this board. Kquill was NOT in any way the reason why those threads were locked.

maybe you need another trip to the bangkok hilton
Quite a dickheaded and below the belt thing to say to someone who was wrongfully imprisoned.

francois
September 21st, 2011, 01:28
In support of Shuee, I believe a more fair report on a bar should be made on basis of personal visits. When I see the videos and photos they often are not the same-same as in person. Both Boyztown and Sunee Plaza have a different appearance in night and day. Drab, dull and dirty in the day but alive and pulsating at night.

September 21st, 2011, 01:45
In support of Shuee, I believe a more fair report on a bar should be made on basis of personal visits. When I see the videos and photos they often are not the same-same as in person. Both Boyztown and Sunee Plaza have a different appearance in night and day. Drab, dull and dirty in the day but alive and pulsating at night.

I agree with that Francois,

However, you think that justifies his disgusting, rude, and ill mannered post?

September 21st, 2011, 04:25

Nothing justifies making a post such as the one he made.

francois
September 21st, 2011, 05:30
I agree with that Francois,

I think it would be best if all posters acted as gentlemen. Unfortunately there is a great deal of animosity on this forum.