PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to this place?

bucknaway
August 25th, 2011, 05:02
I was a video of this bar that would violate the T.O.S. if posted here but I found this one on YouTube. The guys look hot and the video makes me want to visit the bar.

If you want to see the more intense video, send me a message and I will help you find it. :)

http://youtu.be/j1IxOzikoG0

August 25th, 2011, 05:18
Looks hot! It appears to be a help wanted ad for coyote male dancers. The question I also have is has anyone been to this or another club where they have seen for a fact that a paid for video is what you will encounter at the club.
If in fact thier dancers are this manly and dance this well, I would like to go thier also and take a manboy off! Delicious!

I have had a great time at a place in Pattaya Tai called JJ Karaoke Club within a short walking distance from Tukcom. Can get a little pricey if you dont know what you are doing but LOADS OF FUN. I have never stayed out til 2am but I have here twice now. No, they dont dance like this but many are men men men and I have had a few. :snorting: :snorting:
Check them out and let Buckaway and others let us know if anyone has been to this other place and factually what they saw. Please.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2011, 05:29
I am going to have to get some pointers from you when I am in Pattaya. It seems we share the same taste in men :)

August 25th, 2011, 05:42
I am going to have to get some pointers from you when I am in Pattaya. It seems we share the same taste in men :)
I appreciate the confidence but I have no pointers. I aimlessly bungle around until I find something also.
As I suggested, JJ was a nice place but the first itme I went there on someones advice, I wound up leaving 9,000 baht lighter!
The second time I went, I dropped about 3,500. While you can get out of there a little cheaper, I would think that you cant get out of there without spending at leant 2000 - 2500! It is certainly not for the frugal customer and I am not saying Buckaway is frugal. It is a general customer whoever is reading this and thinking of going there. BRING CASH! But it was alot of fun and I would go back every nite if I could afford it!
:bounce:

bucknaway
August 25th, 2011, 05:50
Oh, I am as cheap as they come but I have been known to splurge every now and then.... :occasion9:

Smiles
August 25th, 2011, 06:01
" ... I am going to have to get some pointers from you when I am in Pattaya ... "
But for heaven sake, don't ask him to put it in writing.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2011, 06:12
Come on Smiles... This isn't you....
I still remember the Smiles that was a wealth of help and information and thanks to that guy, my first visit to Thailand was a smashing success and I had the best time of my life!

I even printed out some of your posts to reference from time to time.

Become that Smiles again. He was worth his weight in gold! :thumbleft:

netrix
August 25th, 2011, 13:43
I have never stayed out til 2am but I have here twice now.

you mentioned in another post you recently went to krazy dragon for the first time too.
how is it possible you've spent so much time in pattaya and they guys haven't dragged
you out past 2 am to some of the popular venues?

netrix
August 25th, 2011, 13:45
[youtube:oizhvtti]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPvh7iJJAs[/youtube:oizhvtti]

The guy at 3:18 in this one makes me think dirty thoughts. :tongue3:
[youtube:oizhvtti]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3D4ETFRTs[/youtube:oizhvtti]

August 25th, 2011, 18:17
Where is this bar?? It looks like they have gret guys!

Smiles
August 25th, 2011, 18:44
Become that Smiles again. He was worth his weight in gold! :thumbleft:
I still am . . . at least according to my old man.
Let's see, gold was $1720 an ounce this morning: that would make me worth $4,568,230 (141,617,920 Thai Baht) naked. A good deal for him.

August 25th, 2011, 18:55
Let's see, gold was $1720 an ounce this morning: that would make me worth $4,568,230 naked. A good deal for him.

I bet you don't gleam Smiles....

August 25th, 2011, 19:15
I have never stayed out til 2am but I have here twice now.

you mentioned in another post you recently went to krazy dragon for the first time too.
how is it possible you've spent so much time in pattaya and they guys haven't dragged
you out past 2 am to some of the popular venues?
I have always hung around the Boysztown area. I lived in the Ambiance for about the last 9 years as my health was declining. Moved out about 1 year ago into a house with some boys who take care of me. Dont walk around much as it is too difficult now and I have a tendency to trip and get injured. I have visited Sunee years ago but about 3 or 4 times in all. I dont hink I wandered into KD but may have, I dont remember as I didnt pay attention to the names and they change them so often anyway. I am one of those people who when the younger boys I have want to go out, they get spending money and I go to bed and they go out. I dont like what they like and they dont like what I like so why get into each others way?
As many people know, I am on Dialysis 3 times a week and then many times need to go home and rest and sleep to feel better. I slept one day all day and evening and was wide awake that nite and decided to "collect" on years of supporting them and asked them to take me to a BOY Karaoke club that they had been trying to get me for for a long time, but to no avail. The usually drunk boy I have supported (LOL!) immeadiately suggested that JJ Karaoke was one of the bigger ones and close by. I tried it and liked it alot.

I will try to explain the way it works in JJ so to give people reading this a little insight.
Seems to be about 30 + boys. You sit down, buy a bottle of whiskey or something or order beers (more expensive than buying a bottle as the bottle serves more therefore costs less). Anyway, about 10:30pm the boys all line up on the stage and they dont dance but you start calling out a number or numbers!
GOD, so many of them are sweet and good looking that I wind up calling out about 5 or 6 numbers. It can be boring to call down one or two and they love trying to get you to bring down thier friends so you all can have a good time. Some have 10 - 15 boys at one time and have a big party! They come to your table, everyone talks or they have games to play and losers drink shots and everyone except me gets drunk on thier ass! Calling down a number costs 180 baht for 30 minutes. At that time all the boys leave the tables they were at and the process starts all over again. I kind of thought it was fun because at this time you can quickly call out the same numbers or replace a couple if they werent for you. So.... the bottle was 1,500 and we called about 5 or 6 boys down three different times so that was about 3,300 and then we had 2 bottles of whisky cause they CAN drink. As you see you can really get caught up in the excitement of this place and wind up leaving much lighter in cash.
Several of the tricks to this place:
IF you are intending to off a boy (600 baht off fee) you make sure you off him BEFORE he gets back on the stage or it will be 180 to get him off the stage and then 600 baht to off him.
You try not to get the excitement get to you and you off three boys each time. I got caught up in the excitement. also the boys are not permitted to karaokee unless they are offed by a customer. Maybe that is to keep the karaokee more available for customers. Lots of ladyboys offing the young guys!

Mixers were free and the boys get 120 baht each time you call them down as "thier share". So the boys get to drink free and get paid from you calling them down.
I gave the boys 300 baht tip each and the boys were shocked. I was told later on that nobody gives them tips as the boys get the share from calling them down. The waiter waits on one or 2 tables and I was told to give him 100 baht that he was paid and that was sufficient. Owning a bar, I thought I was being cheap and did not feel good about the cheaper tips.
Aside from that I went back, called down many of the same boys and had a great time! Others might find it boring I thought it was great BUT you cant do this often!
:sign5: :snorting: :sign5: :snorting: :tongue3:

colmx
August 26th, 2011, 04:08
Nice report Justme... Thanks!
Have been to JJ twice before but always found it full of real women and not ladyboys... And the boys there have beeen too straight Poochai types for our taste

Seems that whilst you live in Pattaya... you have not experienced much of its nightlife

Have you ever been to Dave or NAB?
Both would have "hunky" Coyotes like in the Vids above... and if you liked JJ you would have a ball there!

August 26th, 2011, 05:54
H colmx. No I havent done Dave or Nab because I am told that they really get going way past my nappy nap time. I like afternoons as getting ready for sex takes too long and I think nite time is for sleeping. Maybe one time when I sleep all day, I can go there and check them out.
many of the mamasans at JJ (they have 4 or 5) are ladyboys so I felt there was nobody staring at me even if there were ladies there, and I felt comfortable.
Thanks, you have perked my interest though!
:tif:

martin911
August 30th, 2011, 19:40
I was a video of this bar that would violate the T.O.S. if posted here but I found this one on YouTube. The guys look hot and the video makes me want to visit the bar.

If you want to see the more intense video, send me a message and I will help you find it. :)

Hi --is this a clip of one of the coyotes at ICK PUB ???

The coyotes there are mostly of the more masc type from what i have seen

gumblebee
August 31st, 2011, 00:51
I believe the place must be the Erotic-Divine-Oops-Kinky-Sauna. Take a look at this link (http://www.gayscout.com/queerlife/15449/EDOK-Erotic-Divine-Oops-Kinky-Sauna) for more info or google edok sauna.

There's plenty similar video's on youtube, many posted by a user Gooogay. There's some nice ones that have disappeared over time.

There's plenty left though

[youtube:3byq1ucp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlHevkxuPCI[/youtube:3byq1ucp]

RonanTheBarbarian
December 11th, 2011, 07:39
For those who have an interest in this side of things, the straight board PattayaAddicts, which i occasionally peruse, has a thread about these boy karaoke bars.

(Or should i say "straight" board..it seems to be having more and more gay threads!)

Plenty of pictures. The only thing is you have to register to see anything on PattayaAddicts. But registering doesn't take long and I never got spam out of it

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/to ... the-night/ (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/92668-karaoke-boy-barswhere-the-bargirls-go-at-the-end-of-the-night/)

colmx
December 11th, 2011, 09:02
Dunno why BL resurrected this ancient thread... but nice find on the Karaoke boy thread Ronan!

BF gets his hair style in Modern Hair (Previously on soi 17, but now Pattaya Tai) and the place is usually full of gogo boys before 9 and then karaoke boys after 9 getting their hair done

I am always amazed at how ugly the karaoke boys are... usually quite chubby and with "mullet" hair styles - as a gay man i find it hard to understand why the ladies would be attracted to them!

Of course there are some cute karaoke boys... but it seems to me that the majority of them (like the ones in the pics) would never make it in a gay bar!

christianpfc
December 11th, 2011, 23:58
Dunno why BL resurrected this ancient thread...
Beachlover did not resurrect this thread; in fact there is no post by Beachlover in this thread (yet)!

jinks
December 12th, 2011, 01:30
Yes he did, and the boss, NOT me, deleted it.

It must have been one of his naughty posts.

Neal
December 12th, 2011, 02:32
Since he stated that he did it by mistake and all it was was yes I did but I did not realize it was old and did not mean to, there was no need to keep it. Ok so lets put it back where it was, old. Actually it seems that Ronan brought it back to life.

December 12th, 2011, 21:22
strangly enough it was colmax who restarted this thead as he was the one who accused beachy of doing so .. all beachy did was tell colmax it wasnt him and if he'd look at the date he would have reaslised his reply was infact from a few months ago .. so it should have been colmax post that should have been deleted as well as beachys then there would have been no need for anyone else to comment altho the fact 2 of beachys posts on this one have gone makes that impossible to prove anyhow .... not that i give a toss one way or the other ... just keeping it real :party

well it seems i wasnt keeping it real after all .... i saw some posts by beachy but not some others .. i have now been put right on this so i now have had my wrists slapped and shall apologise and move on ... :salute:

RonanTheBarbarian
December 13th, 2011, 01:38
Yep, it was me that resurrected the thread.

Just trying to keep down the number of repetitious threads.

Didn't realise the possibility of it being such a contentious issue! :8(

RonanTheBarbarian
December 13th, 2011, 01:39
Let us get it back on track...anyone else got any boy karaoke adventures to recount?

colmx
December 13th, 2011, 02:37
Let us get it back on track...anyone else got any boy karaoke adventures to recount?
I think most people that end up in a Boy Karaoke have had waaaay too much to drink earlier that night and can not remember too many details!
Soi Korpai, Soi Bunkot and Soi Buakow all in South pattaya must have 30+ boy Karaokes... might try them all one night! :party

martin911
December 14th, 2011, 23:49
Yes indeed there cert a lot of Boy Karaokes in that area -- -- and they are much more fun than gogo bars in my opinion --the guys are all drinking thru the shift , so seem ,much more fun than bored looking boys standing in their underwear !!!

One of my favorites is Full Man (soi Korphai )
There are 30 + guys working as hosts there --and the vast majority of them are not the " masculine " Men type ----
And more than a few are available !!!
When im there its als in the company of 3/4 gay friends and when the host boys line up on stage a hell of a lot of them make eye contact with our group !!

There is a very sexy waiter working there , pure guy - nothing fem about him at all -- i met him in the hong nam one night and as i passed him ,he smiled and i asked
"you poochai " to which he replied yes and i left it at that ---

Myself and BF were in full cruising mode that night and we offed another guy (from full man ) -- was poochai also-- made it clear he would play /but would not be fucked !!--
The waiter guy i had asked about poochai earlier kept coming over and back to our table ,made it clear he wanted to go back with us (no off fee-he didnt Want to be offed !!),he said he go when he fin worked ,it was nearly 8 am at that time ,so we waited in another karakoe for him to finish his shift!!

So off home we went --i was a little concerned what way it would turn out with --- fuck i need not have worried -- the "poochai waiter " guy turned into a raving power bottom !!!!
He lay down on the bed ,arms streched wide and said we could do whatever we wanted to him !!!!!!!
Everybody fucked him,and he just wanted more and more --all over the house he was fucked ,upstairs,downstairs ,in the pool ,shower !!!! --by 5pm that day was when he started to get tired !! (thank god ,everybody was wrecked by him !! ) --

And he didnt want to fuck anybody himself!!! --so suprising --
Then he went back to his room-- because "he wanted to fuck his GF !!

(another time he came over to the house he wanted to bring his GF with him ,put her in one room(alone ) and he wanted to go between the rooms -
to be fucked in our room,and then for him to go fuck her !!! --( i said no to that idea,thought it too much !!)
So we had him on speeddial on our phones for a while !!!! -
And when i meet him when he is working he is all poochai again !!!! --so damm funny !!

Yes check out those boy karakoe places !!! lot of fun in the early hours of the morning !!

martin911
December 14th, 2011, 23:55
Dunno why BL resurrected this ancient thread... but nice find on the Karaoke boy thread Ronan!

BF gets his hair style in Modern Hair (Previously on soi 17, but now Pattaya Tai) and the place is usually full of gogo boys before 9 and then karaoke boys after 9 getting their hair done

I am always amazed at how ugly the karaoke boys are... usually quite chubby and with "mullet" hair styles - as a gay man i find it hard to understand why the ladies would be attracted to them!

Of course there are some cute karaoke boys... but it seems to me that the majority of them (like the ones in the pics) would never make it in a gay bar!

I dissagree with that one -- fullman/jupitor /sure are full of attractive guys ,look at the boys that are hanging outside JJ karakoes -- their stunners --
Cert puts the "coyotes " in Nab in perespective !!
Dave has the biggest /cutest selection of coyotes working at the moment !!!!!