View Full Version : Video of Eros Boy Bar

Happy Boy
August 25th, 2011, 02:04
[youtube:5wrync74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR36_wsWdkE[/youtube:5wrync74]

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 02:16
Don't SAY the staff are cute. SHOW it. You didn't. Grade D minus. Thanks for saving many the cost of an overpriced drink. What a dud!

bao-bao
August 25th, 2011, 02:40
Just to balance things out - it seemed like a nice slideshow to me. Nice to have the images going slowly enough to get a decent look at, and the song was a good choice, too.

The embedding didn't work, so let me try it again for you...

[youtube:38w51gwu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR36_wsWdkE[/youtube:38w51gwu]

Those who didn't care for it don't have to watch it again and are excused for the day. :cheers:

Smiles
August 25th, 2011, 05:15
C-
Pretty bad really. Too much white makeup, too much queeny posing, too much general scrawny-ish-ness, too many flat out-of-shape asses. Dull as dishwater.

August 25th, 2011, 05:24
I think it looked pretty good and a place I would like to wander into next time I am in Sunee.
The boys were smiling, some looked a bit manly and thats what I like and of course some look very feminine and white with powder but I can concentrate on the butch ones. Good job! :love4:

thrillbill
August 26th, 2011, 22:22
Is it against Sunee Plaza policy to have young gay men at go- go clubs instead of skinny twinks that are not sexually attractive at all.

August 27th, 2011, 01:45
Is it against Sunee Plaza policy to have young gay men at go- go clubs instead of skinny twinks....

Fucking hope so.

:sign5:

Beachlover
August 31st, 2011, 22:38
Some proposed taglines for Sunee Plaza...

"Bottom of the barrel"

"Sleaziest slice of Shitsville"

"Where fat and filth fit"

"Leering Larry welcomes you"

"Come chill with Crapville's creepiest crowd"

yedo111
September 17th, 2011, 05:43
Scary stuff this , I havent been to a go go bar since I met my bf and if this is the best they can offer I'm very happy not to experience it.

francois
September 17th, 2011, 08:17
Thanks for saving many the cost of an overpriced drink. What a dud!

The drinks at Eros are very reasonably priced; not overpriced at all. Usually there is something for everyone there, it all depends on the night. I have seen some hot Thai sailors and marines making a little extra money during leave.

September 17th, 2011, 11:19
Hi,

Not really very good in my view.

Decor OK, Buffet looked passable.

Possibly three males in the bar in you look real close. All attention focussed on queeny types posing.

Rest taken up with self important Ladyboy Managers or mamasans and same old, same old.

The other go go girls all shiny faces, white powder and slap!

I'd give it a miss I think, if it was me personally and probably go straight to Come Inn bar which used to have some of the best good looking waiters I seem to recall,although it was a host bar as opposed to a go go.

Not a patch on what is available in Vientiane these days.