PDA

View Full Version : Where's the 'biggest' show in Bangkok?

louis50
August 24th, 2011, 20:22
I know this sounds a bit sleazy, but can anyone recommend the bar which has the 'biggest' big cock show? I'll be in BKK tomorrow night and would like to see one.

Thanks for your help guys

Smiles
August 25th, 2011, 05:29
try PM'ing Sawatdee member 'TrongpaiExpat' << member/TrongpaiExpat/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/TrongpaiExpat/) >>
He's big on big :bounce:

corky
August 25th, 2011, 19:00
try PM'ing Sawatdee member 'TrongpaiExpat' << member/TrongpaiExpat/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/TrongpaiExpat/) >>
He's big on big :bounce:

TrongpaiExpat last posted here in January so there's not much chance of louis getting a reply from him. Maybe Trongpai has left the board or the country?

To answer louis50's question I think he should go to Soi Twilight and look into XBoys or Dream Boys. Both bars usually have a good selection for the size queens.

Smiles
August 25th, 2011, 19:06
TrongpaiExpat last posted here in January so there's not much chance of louis getting a reply from him. Maybe Trongpai has left the board or the country? ... By choice, he doesn't post here often anymore. But he reads ... so there is a reasonable chance he'll respond.
Trongpai is a friend of mine and told me this (coincidently, not about this thread) just a few days ago by email.

Anyway, I'll try and help further on this one. I just sent him a quick email about this thread. Perhaps he'll respond.

TrongpaiExpat
August 26th, 2011, 01:41
OK, I got an email from Smiles asking me to please respond to this thread. I was not sure my old log on worked but it did. I don't post here any longer but anyone is free to PM me and I'll respond if it still links to my email.

Regarding the question is that whereтАЩs thereтАЩs a show with the biggest one or the show with the most big ones? Dream Boys and X Size have the most in quantity and for the granddaddy of them all in size heтАЩs in residence at Dream boys or Boys Bangkok but not in the show every night. HeтАЩs new from Issan and sorry I forgot his name but thereтАЩs no mistaking him when you meet him eye to eye. The biggest in X size is a boy named Nut, also not there every night. Both original. Weekend shows are better.

Too bad youтАЩre a day late and a dollar short Sake disco (kho san road) has a Big Cock contest/show last Wednesday night.

Smiles
August 26th, 2011, 04:02
There you go, that's what good contacts are all about! Trongpai is located on my Rolodex under "Knows Big Dicks When He Sees 'Em"

a447
August 26th, 2011, 15:21
Sake disco??
Nev er heard of it but sounds like fun. And something diferent to Soi Twilight, etc.

Any info would be welcome.

corky
August 26th, 2011, 20:45
Praise the lord that Trongpai is OK (I had heard on the grapevine that he might have been abducted by aliens)

Sake disco??
Nev er heard of it but sounds like fun. And something diferent to Soi Twilight, etc.

Any info would be welcome.

Sake, Tanao Rd, Kogwou Intersection, near Democracy Monument, Ratchadamnoen Road.
In the Khao San Road area.

louis50
August 27th, 2011, 00:46
Thanks Trongpai - appreciate the info - I'll be back in BKK on Monday, will check out the places you mention.

RonanTheBarbarian
August 27th, 2011, 05:52
Corky, Google maps does not seem to recognise the "Kogwou intersection".

I presume it is on the intersection of Trok Sake and Tanao Road (which seems obvious given the name of the place)

RonanTheBarbarian
August 27th, 2011, 06:21
Okay, I did some more research for y'all

Sake is mentioned on the online TimeOut Guide to Bangkok, where it is called the "Sake Cofee Pub". They have a map on the webpage, showing it to be located right on the Democracy Monument roundabout, which seems unlikely for a rather hiso street like Ratchadamnoen (and is about 400 feet from the Trok Sake/ Thanon Tanao intersection)

Foursquare has it too, also called the "Sake Coffee Pub", and on its map it is shown on the Thanon Rathchadamnoen/ Thanon Tano intersection, which is about 200 feet north of the Trok Sake/Thanon Tanao intersection. :dontknow:

Perhaps a kind poster who has visited it could clarify things...

TrongpaiExpat
August 27th, 2011, 13:04
If you pick up a copy of Max there's an excellent map of the area with Sake well marked. Max also has the events schedule.

It's down a side road south off Ratchadaneon Klang road. That runs between the Democracy Monument and the Phra Pin Kloa bridge. You can get there from Tanao Road too but more complicated with a few turns. The side road leading to Sake is marked with a big billboard for the lottery--at least it was there last Wednesday. I don't think there's a road sign in English visiable. You can walk from Khao Sarn Road, so if you ask a local there they should know. Khao Sarn motocy drivers would also know and happy to take you there.

It's a late venue and does not get busy until after 2am. Closing has been around 8am. If there's a show or event it's generally around 2am.

ItтАЩs not generally a place that you would go alone. If you donтАЩt have an entourage of Thai friends go to any Bangkok a go-go and off a boy thatтАЩs familiar with Sake, most know it well. He can take you there and likely call some friends to join in, at your expense of course which really will not amount to a lot. Often the go go boys that made money for the night head to Sake with friends.

Back on topic, X Size (Soi Pratuchai/soi Twilight) has announced that they are having a "Mr Big Banana" event/contest on 01 September at 11pm. I would get there before 9:30 to get a seat.