PDA

View Full Version : THE KRAZY DRAGON PAJAMA VIDEO

MARK
August 23rd, 2011, 11:21
A big thank you to you all for making it such a fantastic night your comments are very much appreciated by the boys and my self.
Kind Regards Mark
:hello1: :hello1:

[youtube:2pdkep9h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zI6WrFawps[/youtube:2pdkep9h]

August 23rd, 2011, 12:36
Great video Mark!

Thai Dyed
August 23rd, 2011, 15:40
A big thank you to you all for making it such a fantastic night your comments are very much appreciated by the boys and my self.
Kind Regards Mark

Mark, I think you run the only bar which employs boys who look much better when they are fully clothed. Maybe you should consider making this a full time feature of Krazy Dragon.

MARK
August 23rd, 2011, 16:21
And risk losing a proven wining business formula I do not think so, my personal opinion is most guys look sexy in there street cloth nice jeans with those boxer hanging over the top does it for me plus you can spot the camp lady boys a mile off.
But thatтАЩs not what the krazy dragon is about we all know itтАЩs more flash and grab most beer bars have fully clothed waiters so there is something for us all.

Mark

bao-bao
August 23rd, 2011, 20:40
This was one of the better ideas for a theme night I've ever read of on the forums, and the pictures back that up. The "Glow Necklace" nights were a fine idea, too. It takes some thought and effort (and small financing, naturally) to execute these nights, but it's undoubtedly worth it for the good will and post-event conversations it will generate, as that spreads like ripples on a pond - as does any talk, good OR bad.

That sort of thoughtful customer service in a club - such as yours, Monty's and Corner Bar, for example - trumps the efforts of most other clubs and will hopefully serve as a good example.

Wish I could have been there. It looks like they guys had a great time breaking the routine, and my guess is it was a lot of fun.

lonelywombat
August 24th, 2011, 14:34
Mark there will always be people that want something different to what is available.

Basically there are only 3 options

Fully nude

semi nude either in a laplap or undies or

fully dressed.

The latter is and has been used with mixed success and varying the clothing during the night for some of the boys only might be a thought.

My first memory of Pattaya was the old Adam and Eve where all boys on stage , some 50 of them were fully clothed.
Wildwestboys after the final show are fully dressed and Nice boys have a T shaped stage and there are usually 6 boys dressed in their street clothes.

The reasons for the different suggestions, some peeople like to imagine what is hidden but others want the full monty.

The pajamas have added some variety, and was good thinking.

firecat69
August 26th, 2011, 20:16
Love the video and makes me for sure to visit my next trip. Name of boy in Dark Blue Shiny Silk Pajamas and his likes if you know???

bao-bao
August 26th, 2011, 20:35
... his likes if you know?
His likes? Can't say for sure, but my guesses would be:

Sleeping
Eating
Family
Getting paid
Time out with friends
Music and dancing
TV or movies
Avoiding unpleasant customers when possible
Quitting time

... same-same most of us! :cheers:

firecat69
August 26th, 2011, 22:06
OK with people like you , I'll spell it out. His sexual likes????

MARK
August 27th, 2011, 09:07

His name is OH but i am not really going go into his working details on an open forum BIG BROTHER may be watching :glasses7:
People may think i am a pimp god forbid.

ikarus
August 28th, 2011, 17:07

His name is OH but i am not really going go into his working details on an open forum BIG BROTHER may be watching :glasses7:
People may think i am a pimp god forbid.
Are you doing HIV check of your guys?

MARK
August 28th, 2011, 17:13
I test as many boys as I do customers I think by now everybody knows about safe sex. EDITED 29/08/2011

Sorry I was being sarcastic it should have read NO I DO NOT TEST THE BOYS well I acknowledge sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I really did not realize any body could be that stupid that they actually believe a bar would test customers but I live and learn there are some real stupid people out there in forum land.

ikarus
August 28th, 2011, 22:49
I test as many boys as I do customers
You are not suggesting that you pay customers for visiting your bar. Are not you? The idea that the customers which are the only source of income for your business should be treated in the same way as sex workers already give me some idea about your business model. Having said this, it would be reasonable to assume that you follow the practice of our bar owners at least at Sunee. The thing is that judging from the posting pictures majority of your boys look pretty ugly and sick... I would rather prefer then to go to another bar (like Nice boy) where the choices are more attractive. Before you dismiss this post as another attempt to damage your business, consider to test your sex workers. It may distinguish your business among peers and perhaps improve your margins...

August 29th, 2011, 00:03
[.. majority of your boys look pretty ugly...

Beauty and ugliness are always relative - so it would be a good idea if you would post a photo of yourself so that we can see which end of the spectrum you are coming from.

:occasion9:

PinkSilom
August 29th, 2011, 00:24
The idea that the customers ... should be treated in the same way as sex workers already give me some idea about your business model. The thing is that judging from the posting pictures majority of your boys look pretty ugly and sick... Before you dismiss this post as another attempt to damage your business, consider to test your sex workers. It may distinguish your business among peers and perhaps improve your margins...

Any sexual health services offered to staff has to be commended. However, I would not support the imposition of HIV testing. This should be at the request of individual staff members. Thought needs to go into who is privy to the results of the test and what support is available to the individual if he tests positive. They may be sex workers, but that is not an excuse to treat them like cattle. We should all take responsibility for our own sexual health.

MARK
August 29th, 2011, 02:10
You are not suggesting that you pay customers for visiting your bar. Are not you? The idea that the customers which are the only source of income for your business should be treated in the same way as sex workers already give me some idea about your business model. Having said this, it would be reasonable to assume that you follow the practice of our bar owners at least at Sunee. The thing is that judging from the posting pictures majority of your boys look pretty ugly and sick... I would rather prefer then to go to another bar (like Nice boy) where the choices are more attractive. Before you dismiss this post as another attempt to damage your business, consider to test your sex workers. It may distinguish your business among peers and perhaps improve your margins...

Sorry I was being sarcastic it should have read NO I DO NOT TEST THE BOYS well I acknowledge sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I really did not realize any body could be that stupid that they actually believe a bar would test customers but I live and learn there are some real stupid people out there in forum land. :sign3:

August 29th, 2011, 02:14
The idea that the customers ... should be treated in the same way as sex workers already give me some idea about your
Any sexual health services offered to staff has to be commended. However, I would not support the imposition of HIV testing. This should be at the request of individual staff members. Thought needs to go into who is privy to the results of the test and what support is available to the individual if he tests positive. They may be sex workers, but that is not an excuse to treat them like cattle. We should all take responsibility for our own sexual health.
Agreed and a very good point. Add to that the cost involved for constant testing as test results can change all the time. Who bears all these costs, the bars?
Gee, most bars are just breaking even as it is. Bars are going out of business everywhere all the time. There are no bars that do this type of testing and only a couple of bars that I am aware of that do drug testing. The test kits are not available and have to be purchased under the counter from the black market.
I also think some of his boys look hot. I know a few HIV+ people who you would never know are HIV. Maybe some of the kids are on drugs? You know all this by looking at U Tube pictures? Wow!
:tif:

ikarus
August 29th, 2011, 02:40

Sorry I was being sarcastic it should have read NO I DO NOT TEST THE BOYS well I acknowledge sarcasm is the lowest form of wit I really did not realize any body could be that stupid that they actually believe a bar would test customers but I live and learn there are some real stupid people out there in forum land. :sign3:
Is not it the requirement of Thai law that all sex workers Should be subject to periodical HIV tests? It used to be a requirement and I know in the past some bars did this testing.
Mark, I see on your website that your bar is for sell with the promise not to open similar venue. I guess it sums up quite well
how your business model works.
You, guys, seem not getting it: it is about customer satisfaction. The only two reasons I go to the bars is boys and sometimes shows. I absolutely do not care about quality of drinks (it is just a cover charge) lighting system, special gimmics like birthday parties etc. It is just all waste of money. You really need to follow the pattern of Thai owners or consider to address real issues like HIV epidemic... You guys just behave as if you are still in Kansas and then complaining that your bars cannot break even...

MARK
August 29th, 2011, 03:03
You is one funny guy IKARUS I will try to make it easy for you little word and thing like that to keep it simple for you to understand.

1 The sex business is not legal in Thailand so I do not think it is a requirement of Thai law :idea:
actually I got board already of even trying to be sarcastic to you it would just give you a reason to keep posting. :tongue3:

August 29th, 2011, 03:14
Is not it the requirement of Thai law...... Say what????

that all sex workers Should be subject to periodical HIV tests?
Sex workers? That's illegal in Thailand! Didn't you know that? Prostitution is illegal!

Mark, I see on your website that your bar is for sell ...
for sell??

You, guys, seem not getting it:
Say what??

The only two reasons I go to the bars is boys and sometimes shows. I absolutely do not care about quality of drinks (it is just a cover charge) You really need to follow the pattern of Thai owners or consider to address real issues like HIV epidemic... You guys just behave as if you are still in Kansas and then complaining that your bars cannot break even...
Obviously you are the one when we say one out of a hundred!
And what is that? To give out half shots, treat their employees like shit, overcharge as do many of the falang owners, not give a dmn if you have a complaint? And you think Thai owners do HIV testing? I have nothing bad to say about Nice Boys but are you absolutely sure that your favorite bar does HIV testing? Wow! Again I suggest that if you would like to implement all these wonderful ideas of yours, you should buy a bar and test them. Nobody; I say nobody; does HIV testing. Everyone has rules. That's ok, dream on. Nice living in that bubble of yours. Is there room enough for two or maybe even three? :sign5:

ikarus
August 29th, 2011, 11:58
You is one funny guy IKARUS I will try to make it easy for you little word and thing like that to keep it simple for you to understand.

1 The sex business is not legal in Thailand so I do not think it is a requirement of Thai law :idea:
actually I got board already of even trying to be sarcastic to you it would just give you a reason to keep posting. :tongue3:
During my last stay in Pattaya, I never stopped by your bar. It was not the case in the past. At the moment nothing really catches the eye. Good luck. But this discussion persuaded me that (though you apparently a nice guy) I need to cross out your bar permanently.
This other idiot ,as I mentioned earlier, just should be avoided.

August 29th, 2011, 13:45
There is a God! :sign5:

August 31st, 2011, 09:04
Kind Regards Mark

Mark, I think you run the only bar which employs boys who look much better when they are fully clothed. Maybe you should consider making this a full time feature of Krazy Dragon.

It's not only a Krazy Dragon thing, it goes for most boys.

Beachlover
September 5th, 2011, 00:19
There is a God! :sign5: :tif:
Hey Ikarus... Justme previously mentioned he is of Jewish heritage.

Don't you think you're being "anti-Semitic" by calling him an idiot?

:occasion9: