PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Boys and Stuffed Crab Sept 6th at MONTYS??

August 22nd, 2011, 08:16
Happy Place announced on GayBittonThai.com that several Happy Place Boys will appear at MONYS as well as providing its fabulous stuffed crab on Sept 6th for the MONTYS and Gay Button meet and Greet. RSVP is requested and there is a small cover charge.

August 23rd, 2011, 00:31
Monty has emailed me and requested that we cancel the stuffed crab because he has too much food! Oh well the boys will still be there.
:dontknow:

August 23rd, 2011, 22:24
Oh my God!
Monty has just emailed me again and had me commit to serving the stuffed crabs again!
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

August 23rd, 2011, 23:30
Oh my God!
Monty has just emailed me again and had me commit to serving the stuffed crabs again!
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

YES!! A group of us had his Maryland chicken tonight.
He told us you were supplying the stuff crabs..........which were GREAT at your Anniversary party!!

Very generous of you!

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 00:46
What is Maryland Chicken? I know Maryland well and nobody there has ever heard of it.

Well, unless you're talking about the "chicken" peddling their ass on "The Block" in Bawlmer.

August 24th, 2011, 01:07
Breaded chicken breast with fried banana and pineapple rings.
Try Google

August 24th, 2011, 01:12
I get a sausage and a slice of gammon with mine!

Not to mention peas and chips.

:rolling:

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 01:16
Try Google
Should not be called Maryland chicken. The dish does not exist in Maryland food culture. You won't find the dish on any menu in Maryland. This is an outrage!

August 24th, 2011, 01:20
Try Google
Should not be called Maryland chicken. The dish does not exist in Maryland food culture. You won't find the dish on any menu in Maryland. This is an outrage!

Don't worry - someone will start a Poll on it shortly.

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 01:22
I suggest change the name to Welsh Chicken as they are all such wankers.

August 24th, 2011, 03:31
Try Google
Obviously my dear "published food expert which you claim to be, you are misguided and incorrect once again but this time in print.
Chicken Maryland or Maryland Chicken
Chicken Maryland From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chicken Maryland or Maryland Chicken is a historic dish associated with the U.S. state of Maryland. In its home base, it consists of fried chicken served with a cream gravy.[1}

Many Maryland families have their own heirloom recipes for this dish and it remains a regional specialty in Eastern Shore restaurants.

The primary factor which distinguishes Maryland fried chicken from other Southern fried chicken is that rather than cooking the chicken in several inches of oil or shortening, the chicken is pan-fried in a heavy (traditionally cast-iron) skillet and covered tightly after the initial browning so that the chicken steams as well as fries. Milk or cream is then added to the pan juices to create a white cream gravy, another Maryland characteristic.[2]

Escoffier had a recipe for "Chicken ├а la Maryland" in his landmark cookbook Ma Cuisine, but there is no canonical version. Often the chicken is marinated in a buttermilk marinade. Breading recipes vary in use of egg or buttermilk and the seasoning of the flour; the seasoning of the cream gravy also varies widely, although gravy is a signature aspect of the dish.
:sign5: :occasion9: :sign5: :occasion9:

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 04:11
Wiki is wrong. I am right. People in Maryland know nothing about this so called Maryland chicken. Yes, I do know.

Maybe it's something from the civil war era. I'm telling you the truth, not Wiki bullshit. People in Maryland wouldn't know what the hell you are talking about if you asked for Maryland chicken.

Here are MODERN Maryland American food menus --

http://www.thepotomacgrill.com/pdf/PotomacGrillMenu.pdf

http://www.blacksbarandkitchen.com/menu_dinr.html

http://www.monocacycrossing.com/dinnerent.html

Crab cakes? YES. Everyone in Maryland knows. Maryland chicken? That's absurd.

I am not kidding you. You will not find Maryland chicken in Maryland.

Maybe some fool here knows how to read Wiki. I actually know Maryland food. Game set match.

Note this and note this well --
Just as you won't find "American Fried Rice" as served in Thailand with HOT DOGS anywhere in America, you will not find Maryland Chicken in Maryland. It is a non started in Maryland. Talk to 100 Marylanders and not one will know what you are talking about unless they have been to a foreign country that serves this fake Maryland dish. Case closed.

August 24th, 2011, 04:35
My dear, once again you are incorrect!
If you go to Wiiepedia you will plainly see that it states that AMERICAN FRIED RICE IS A THAI VERSION! It does not mean that it is an American Dish served in America although it states that it is starting to be served in Thai restaurants in America.

American fried riceFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

American fried riceAmerican fried rice (Thai: р╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╕зр╕Ьр╕▒р╕ р╕нр╣Ар╕бр╕гр╕┤р╕Бр╕ р╕Щ, RTGS: khao phat amerikan, IPA: [k╩░├в╦Рw p╩░├аt ╩Фame╦Рrikan]; Malay: Nasi Goreng USA) is a Thai fried rice dish with "American" side ingredients like fried chicken, ham, hot dogs, raisins, ketchup, and croutons. Other ingredients like pineapple are optional. Because it was invented during the Vietnam War era to serve to United States Marine Corps and United States Air Force personnel stationed in Thailand, it is generally not found in Thai restaurants outside Thailand. With the recent[when?] proliferation of Thai restaurants, American fried rice is now appearing on Thai restaurant menus in the United States. The name comes from the fact that most of the ingredients are American or at least Western in origin.

The Malaysian equivalent of American fried rice, called Nasi Goreng USA, is made with many of the same ingredients.[1]

you really should get your facts straight before claiming to be an "expert" .

August 24th, 2011, 04:41
What about the Peking Duck?

:sign5:

August 24th, 2011, 04:45
Peking duck came from Bejing which is also known as Peking.

Peking DuckFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For the breed of duck, see Pekin duck.

BeijingFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
"Peking" redirects here. For other uses, see Peking (disambiguation).
Beijing
хМЧф║м
тАФ Municipality тАФ
Municipality of Beijing тАв хМЧф║мх╕В

Clockwise from top: Tiananmen, Temple of Heaven, Beijing's CBD, and Beijing National Stadium

Location of Beijing Municipality within China
Coordinates: 39┬░54тА▓50тА│N 116┬░23тА▓30тА│Eя╗┐ / я╗┐39.91389┬░N 116.39167┬░Eя╗┐ / 39.91389; 116.39167Coordinates: 39┬░54тА▓50тА│N 116┬░23тА▓30тА│Eя╗┐ / я╗┐39.91389┬░N 116.39167┬░Eя╗┐ / 39.91389; 116.39167
Country People's Republic of China
Divisions[1]
- County-level
- Township-level
16 districts, 2 counties
289 towns and villages
Government
- Type Municipality
- CPC Ctte Secretary Liu Qi
- Mayor Guo Jinlong
Area
- Municipality 16,801.25 km2 (6,487 sq mi)
Elevation 43.5 m (143 ft)
Population (2010)[2]
- Municipality 19,612,368
- Density 1,167.3/km2 (3,023.3/sq mi)
- Ranks in China Population: 26th;
Density: 4th
Demonym Beijinger
Major ethnic groups
- Han 96%
- Manchu 2%
- Hui 2%
- Mongol 0.3%
Time zone China standard time (UTC+8)
Postal code 100000 тАУ 102629
Area code(s) 10
GDP[3] 2010
- Total CNY 1,377.79 billion
US$ 209.3 billion (13th)
- Per capita CNY 70,251
US$ 10,672 (3rd)
- Growth 10.2%
HDI (2008) 0.891 (2nd) тАУ high
License plate prefixes ф║мA, C, E, F, H, J, K, L, M, N, P
ф║мB (taxis)
ф║мG, Y (outside urban area)
ф║мO (police and authorities)
ф║мV (in red color) (military headquarters,
central government)
City trees Chinese arborvitae (Platycladus orientalis)
Pagoda tree (Sophora japonica)
City flowers China rose (Rosa chinensis)
Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium)
Website www.beijing.gov.cn (http://www.beijing.gov.cn)
This article contains Chinese text. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of Chinese characters.
Beijing
Chinese хМЧф║м
Hanyu Pinyin B─Ыij─лng
[Listen] (help┬╖info)
[show]Transcriptions
Hakka
- Romanization Pet-k├оn
Mandarin
- Hanyu Pinyin B─Ыij─лng
[Listen] (help┬╖info)
- WadeтАУGiles Pei3ching1 or Pei3-ching1
- Postal Map Peking
Min
- Hokkien POJ Pak-kiaтБ┐
- Min-dong BUC B├бe╠дk-g─нng
Wu
- Romanization pohхЕеcinх╣│
Cantonese
- Jyutping bak1ging1

Beijing (pronounced /be╔к╦Иd╩Т╔к┼Л/, Chinese: хМЧф║м; pinyin: B─Ыij─лng, [pe╔к╦и╦й t═б╔Хi┼Л╦е]), also known as Peking (pronounced /pi╦Р╦Иk╔к┼Л/ or /pe╔к╦Иk╔к┼Л/), is the capital of the People's Republic of China and one of the most populous cities in the world, with a population of 19,612,368 as of 2010. The city is the country's political, cultural, educational and military center,[4] and home to the headquarters for most of China's largest state-owned companies. The metropolis, located in northern China, borders Hebei Province to the north, west, south, and a small section to the east, and Tianjin Municipality to the southeast.[5]

Peking Duck

Peking Duck sliced and prepared
Traditional Chinese хМЧф║мчГдщ┤и
Simplified Chinese хМЧф║мчГдщ╕н
Literal meaning Beijing Roast Duck
[show]Transcriptions
Mandarin
- Hanyu Pinyin B─Ыij─лng k╟Оo y─Б
Min
- Hokkien POJ Pak-kian kho ah
Cantonese
- Jyutping bak1 ging1 haau1 aap3

Peking Duck, or Peking Roast Duck is a famous duck dish from Beijing[1] that has been prepared since the imperial era, and is now considered one of China's national foods.

The dish is prized for the thin, crisp skin, with authentic versions of the dish serving mostly the skin and little meat, sliced in front of the diners by the cook. Ducks bred specially for the dish are slaughtered after 65 days and seasoned before being roasted in a closed or hung oven. The meat is eaten with pancakes, spring onions, and hoisin sauce or sweet bean sauce. The two most notable restaurants in Beijing which serve this delicacy are Quanjude and Bianyifang, two centuries-old establishments which have become household names.

August 24th, 2011, 04:55
Hope you checked that with Nakmarak

:rolling:

August 24th, 2011, 04:58
Hope you checked that with Nakmarak :rolling:
I am SURE that once Nakmarak, our "pubished food critic at large" Wikipedia will immeadiately issue a letter of apology and change all thier information!
Try thier salsa!!!!
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

August 24th, 2011, 05:06
I know, nobody in Maryland knows anything about Maryland chicken!

White Coffee PotFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
White Coffee Pot Family Inns was a privately held Baltimore, Maryland, restaurant chain and coffeeshop popular from the 1940s until the 1980s. During the 1960s and 1970s, they opened a chain of fast-food restaurants White Coffee Pot, Jr. Major competitors included national chains Gino's (which sold Kentucky Fried Chicken), Denny's and Friendly's

The last White Coffee Pot restaurant closed in Brooklyn Park, Maryland, in 1993. The company shared ownership with the Horn and Horn Smorgasbord Cafeteria chain,[1] and some locations are now Cactus Willie's all-you-can-eat restaurants.

The White Coffee Pot restaurants were known for their bread pudding and Maryland-style fried chicken.

Actress Veronica Lake was a waitress at a White Coffee Pot restaurant in the 1960s

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 05:15
Again, people in Maryland do not know Maryland chicken. That is a fact. End of story. So it's stupid to name a dish after a state where the people there have never heard of the dish.

Again, it may well have been an ancient Maryland dish. The civil war era is ancient by American standards. It is not a modern dish and modern Marylanders have never heard of it, much less eaten in.

kittyboy
August 24th, 2011, 06:41
Try Google

Maybe you are confused by the recipe? Should it be plantains instead of banana? Maybe they used bananas instead of the traditional plantains....Oh my what a cooking faux pas the horror! Could that explain your misstatement on the issue?
I hope this is helpful.

August 24th, 2011, 07:35
Its hysrerical I tell you!
1) Within a few hours he has polled all the poeple in Maryland.
2) His knowlege of food reached further than Wikipedia.
3) And finally he claims that a chain of restaurants that were welll known for this in ONLY 1993 is "achient!"

August 24th, 2011, 11:26
I think that this thread is about Happy Place Boys.......I suppose that Happy Place has Happy Place boys? I mean if Maryland doesn't have Maryland Chicken, and besides that it's about stuffed crab.

So WTF is everybody moaning about other crap?
Just Me, don't end up in a discussion you may loose......otherwise you may feel the urge to leave the board again (voluntary of course!) :violent1:

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 15:05
More about so called Maryland Fried Chicken.

As you can see it is JUST fried chicken! Breading and spice mixture, the same as KFC.

http://www.marylandfriedchicken.com/

There is no different cooking style, there is no cream sauce, there are no bananas.

In Maryland, if you asked for Maryland fried chicken, you would get fried chicken. Not cream sauce.

http://www.marylandfriedchicken.com/

BTW, out of respect to Maryland, I have never had Chicken Maryland in Thailand. How do they do it?

Also its clear to me that so called Maryland Fried Chicken and Chicken Maryland aren't the same thing in the first place, regarding food history.

I found a reference to the dish Maryland Fried Chicken (not Chicken Maryland) in a New York restaurant in 1878. Like I said, this is OLD TIME Maryland. Not modern Maryland.

August 24th, 2011, 15:23
Try Google

It is not FROM Maryland..............the Chef that first introduced it was named Mary Land, hence people said "Have you tried Mary land chicken?" which over the years became Maryland chicken. If you don't believe me just do a Google search!

August 24th, 2011, 15:48
Try Google

It is not FROM Maryland..............the Chef that first introduced it was named Mary Land, hence people said "Have you tried Mary land chicken?" which over the years became Maryland chicken. If you don't believe me just do a Google search!

Having received a PM asking for my source, I must admit, I made the entire thing up about Mary Land! Anyway, The Maryland Chicken at Monty's last night was great!

August 24th, 2011, 15:57
I am sure it was. Did he serve it with the cream gravy as all the cookbooks and searches on the internet call for?
:dontknow:

August 24th, 2011, 16:04
I found a reference to the dish Maryland Fried Chicken (not Chicken Maryland) in a New York restaurant in 1878. Like I said, this is OLD TIME Maryland. Not modern Maryland.
I said try Wikipedia and you see it was served in at least one restaurant chain there with cream sauce and has serveral different variations of the dish. READ.
Chicken Maryland or Maryland Chicken is a historic dish associated with the U.S. state of Maryland. In its home base, it consists of fried chicken served with a cream gravy.[1}

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 16:15
Historical. As in NOT NOW. It is not a dish known today in Maryland except perhaps by very old people or food historians.
Today's Maryland fried chicken in MARYLAND -- it's just plain old fried chicken, no cream sauce.

August 24th, 2011, 16:21
No my dellusional friend. To quote you one last time, you said 1878 and you also said it was around the civil war. Now you say very old people or food historians. Since it was still in restaurants in Maryland up until 1993 that would mean that "very old people" would be ....... 18 years old??? Wow, thats ancient!
I give up, you are right and everyone is wrong!
:sign5: :sign5:

Narakmak
August 24th, 2011, 21:43
I do not believe they were serving cream sauced fried chicken at that White Coffee Cup place you mentioned. I believe they were serving fried chicken. Maryland Fried Chicken means fried chicken in modern times. It does not mean cream sauce. You have proven NADA.

August 24th, 2011, 23:57
I do not believe
I believe
I think
Maybe
:occasion9:

giggsy
August 25th, 2011, 01:57
Those crabs sound simply delicious. Tell me justy are those crabs only available at Monty's or can you get crabs from happy place any night of the week?

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 02:07
I do not believe
I believe
I think
Maybe
Again I am sorry for you that you psychological issues and hold a vendetta against me because I call a pimp a pimp.

Back to chicken. You never proved in any way that the White Coffee Cup chain served cream sauce chicken. You just fantasized that they did. Your thoughts about that are worthless unless you can come up with proof, which you can't.

Here is a menu from a VERY tradition Baltimore Maryland area restaurant. Open since 1937.

Yes, they have a dish called Maryland Fried Chicken. I read on a blog that's it's a very popular restaurant from traditional Maryland food in that area.
The chicken -- no cream sauce, no bananas.

In case there is any doubt that the menu doesn't reveal the truth -- there is a PICTURE.

Again, no cream sauce, no bananas.

Again, where do you get off asserting the White Coffee Cup served cream sauce fried chicken?

Look, I know about 1000 times more about Maryland food than you ever will. Just give up.

http://snyderswillowgrove.com/index2.tmpl?action=menu

This Maryland chicken dish you think is real. It's deep in the past in Maryland. Very deep. Deal with it.

August 25th, 2011, 04:05
Almost every Chinese Restaurant and/or takeaway in the UK serves Chicken Maryland as do the vast majority of Indian Restaurants/takeways. It is also a very common menu item in other types of eateries.

Before the nit-pickers start - no I have not visited every Chinese restaurant, nor the vast majority of Indian ones - but it is a standard "European" dish in those establishments and I challenge anybody to disprove this.

It consists, as Justme has said, of breaded and fried Chicken Breast and the UK Version includes a sausage, a small, fried gammon steak, breaded/battered deep fried banana, a battered/breaded pineapple ring, chips (ie French Fries) and garden peas.

Whether or not the good people of Maryland ever consumed this dish, I have no idea and care even less.

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 04:14
Thanks for that. As I suspected, a modern UK thing. I know for a fact, 100 percent certainty, it is not a modern Maryland thing. Of course regular old fried chicken is popular all over the USA. So people who don't know from Maryland, when you see Maryland chicken on a menu in the UK or internationally, keep in mind the dish served has nothing to do with Maryland. I don't care if you eat that kind of garbage but I do care if people think it has anything to do with modern Maryland.

August 25th, 2011, 04:24
GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND TAKE THE CREAM SAUCE AND WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ORIGINATING FROM MARYLAND TO THEM. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A 10 PAGE DISCUSSION. ARGUE WITH YOURSELF.
:thebirdman:

giggsy
August 25th, 2011, 05:07
The terms тАЬMaryland ChickenтАЭ and тАЬChicken MarylandтАЭ have various meanings in various countries:
Maryland Chicken is basically Southern Fried Chicken served with a cream gravy. It is so well known, that even Escoffier included a recipe for Chicken a la Maryland in his book 'Ma Cuisine.' Recipes vary on whether the chicken should be dipped in batter, just floured, or dipped in egg and bread crumbs. Recipes for the Cream Gravy also vary widely. There is no definitive recipe.
Several readers report that in Australia, Chicken Maryland refers to a chicken leg with both thigh and drumstick attached.

OK people from Maryland don't have a sophisicated enough palate for Maryland chicken they prefer more simple food and are famous for MARYLAND STUFFED HOG MAW
Hog maw is the lining of a pig's stomach. Similar to 'Haggis,' Maryland Stuffed Hog Maw is stuffed with sausage, bread crumbs, potatoes and onions, sewn closed, and then simmered and baked. hmmmm.
Maryland's official State Dessert is the Smith Island Cake. Made by the ladies of Smith Island for years, the cake is 'impossibly thin layers of cake and icing stacked high.'"
Maryland's State Crustacean is the Maryland Blue Crab.
The state drink of Maryland is Milk.
The Striped Bass (Rock Fish) is Maryland's official state fish.
So make sure you have plenty of milk on tap in case Narakmak comes a calling.

bucknaway
August 25th, 2011, 05:37
:: Removed Post ::

This was too far off topic to remain :glasses7:

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 11:21
I agreed it originated in Maryland, or at least somewhere in the general area of the American SOUTH. Originated. As in history. As in people don't eat that anywhere. I seriously don't think you can find one even one modern Maryland restaurant menu where creamed fried chicken is on the menu. I have provided a number of American food places in Maryland that serve chicken which don't. If it was such a popular Maryland dish today, which it isn't, in fact it is generally not even known, then why so hard to find a CURRENT Maryland menu with the dish? It is kind of funny that this so called Maryland dish known in so many countries, you really can't buy a plate of the creamy crap in Maryland. Before the American prig gets started, yes Maryland is a border state, but parts of it are undeniably very southern in character.

Of course the characteristic Maryland dishes of TODAY remain blue crabs (typically served at specialist restaurants) and crab cakes, and boy are they good! Also, seafood in general, for example --

http://www.phillipsseafood.com/location ... 207-11.pdf (http://www.phillipsseafood.com/locations/menus/PSH%20Dinner%207-11.pdf)

Also note fried chicken on the menu here of one of the most famous Maryland restaurant around, NO CREAM SAUCE, NO BANANAS

August 25th, 2011, 12:31
Note this and note this well -- It is a non started in Maryland........this fake Maryland dish.......Wiki is wrong. I am right. People in Maryland know nothing about this so called Maryland chicken. Yes, I do know. .....That is a fact. End of story. So it's stupid to name a dish after a state where the people there have never heard of the dish.

I agreed it originated in Maryland,

I am obviously missing soething here. Anyway, thanks for the apology Narakmak! :sign5:

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 17:29
[quote] Note this and note this well -- It is a non started in Maryland........this fake Maryland dish.......Wiki is wrong. I am right. People in Maryland know nothing about this so called Maryland chicken. Yes, I do know. .....That is a fact. End of story. So it's stupid to name a dish after a state where the people there have never heard of the dish.

I agreed it originated in Maryland,

I am obviously missing soething here. Anyway, thanks for the apology Narakmak! :sign5:[/quote:1b1vdq5z]
No apology. You should apologize.
You are just a game player and you can't forget I call a spade a spade and a pimp a pimp.

Again you have provided no evidence at all that the White Coffee Cup served creamy banana fried chicken.
You have provided no evidence that this creamy horror show appears commonly or AT ALL on modern Maryland menus. I know for 100 percent fact it is not common and at the very least very rare. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't on ANY menu in the entire state. I stand by my assertion that modern Marylanders who haven't traveled abroad have never even heard of a cream sauce banana fried chicken dish , much less eat it regularly.

Again, I never said the ancient dish didn't originate in Maryland.

Your misleading quote

It is a non started in Maryland.

if you had not sleazily (that's the pimp in you) distorted it OUT OF CONTEXT, any fair reader would see it was a TYPO of

It is a non starter in Maryland.

which clearly has an entirely different meaning than saying it didn't HISTORICALLY start in Maryland.

Again, this dish isn't on the map of MODERN Maryland. Stop being so sleazy and accept your role in the world, or quit it if you can't take the heat.

MARK
August 25th, 2011, 17:57
Re: Happy Place Boys and Stuffed Crab Sept 6th at MONTYS? :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

THE TOPIC IS ? AND THE PRIZE FOR THE WINNER IS

K F C :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis:

Narakmak
August 25th, 2011, 18:00
Stuffed crabs are actually quite a popular MARYLAND dish.
It's called crab imperial. It's so good. Maryland crab meat is the best on the world. You can even buy in Pattaya under the Phillip's brand name, same as the famous MARYLAND restaurant (very expensive of course).

I must warn you though. Maryland crab imperial contains no bananas and no cream sauce!

[attachment=0:1jeobbxa]images2.jpg[/attachment:1jeobbxa]

lonelywombat
August 25th, 2011, 18:04
You are just a game player and you can't forget I call a spade a spade and a pimp a pimp.

And a prostitute is a harlot, streetwalker and a slut. You were asked where you get your boys in Pattaya if you avoid go go bars and pimps. You have not answered.

What is your considered solution to how Pattaya gay for pay should operate.

Where do you go to get gay for pay. Gayromeo, the beach or hang around go go bars for the boys to finish work.

Or do you sleaze into go go bars and slip a mobile phone number to the boy, when you think no one is looking.

How does a harlot work to get paid sex in Pattaya?

spade = spade

MARK
August 25th, 2011, 18:12
Stuffed crabs are actually quite a popular MARYLAND dish.
It's called crab imperial. It's so good. Maryland crab meat is the best on the world. You can even buy in Pattaya under the Phillip's brand name, same as the famous MARYLAND restaurant (very expensive of course).

I must warn you though. Maryland crab imperial contains no bananas and no cream sauce!

[attachment=0:1gjzdiyv]images2.jpg[/attachment:1gjzdiyv]

GOT YOU how do we know the customer did not want the bananas and cream sauce he may be on a diet :laughing3:
prove That :lam:

August 26th, 2011, 02:42
Have to agree with him for once on the Maryland Crab cakes. Absolutely wonderful. My brother lives off the Chesapeak Bay and had them planty of times but I dont like to have to work at it. I want the meat already pulled. I also love Alaskan King crab but not Queen crab as there is much less meat and Maine and Canadian cold water lobster. All I get here is warm water although for awhile (maybe still) Shangri la Hotels fly in Alaskan Crab abd Cold Water Lobster for Friday night and Sunday buffets! Check out if they still do before you run there and tell me I am wrong!