PDA

View Full Version : Justme verses Monty

arsenal
August 21st, 2011, 20:56
Is it my imagination or are Monty and Justme going for it hammer and tong. And I mean that in the best way possible. Looking at GB it seems that a good number of the posts are from these two. Promotions here, menus there, new ideas daily, I'm doing this, we're doing that...anything you can do I can do better.
Now, they are two very different venues and so not competing directly apart from the fact that they both want as many customers as possible and of course their money. This can only be a good thing. To have two Pattaya stalwarts shaking up things with new ideas, both trying to keep their posts at the top of the page by enticing comments about their latest offerings is I think something that can only be a good thing.
So Justme (who I know quite well) and Monty (we met once at his place in Jomtien) carry on this most pleasing competition. Perhaps some others would also like to throw their hat into the ring and go a few rounds.

stevehadders
August 21st, 2011, 21:34
You are right - it is very healthy, and other bar owners could learn from them. I use this board to keep tabs on what's happening, so that when I visit (3 times year usually) I am upto speed. I will be back on Thursday and know where my first stop will be :)

August 21st, 2011, 22:46
It would be great. Some bars have events but do not seem to publicize outside of the area they are in or on the beach. Using the Boards as Monty and Happy Place do, in my opinion, is effective. Several people I know who have not been in the Boystown for a long time, although they use to go often, are going to Happy Place due to one of the upcoming promotions advertised on the Boards.

August 21st, 2011, 23:11
Oh Poo!
Happy and Monty are not rivals or in competition. As a matter of fact for one time in the last two years, I had the PLEASURE of going to Sunee and doing the rounds tonight and came back to see this thread. I met Mark & Jim or John (??Sorry) from Krazy Dragon on the night of thier pajama party and the boys looked great and cute all in thier jamies!
Hats off to both of you for coming up with such a great idea!
I then went for the first time to Corner Bar who says that they will be at Boy Bingo on the 22nd and have said that they would like to be involved with giving us some coupons for a new variety of sponsors!
I visited my friends at Up2U, who has a nice slection of German and Thai dishes and they are a great sponsor and we love the food.
My last stop was at Montys where I met Monty and friends for the first time. Had a very good chicken dinner accompanied by vegetables, potatoes and gravy with a nice desert of ice cream and rice pudding. Very good. Monty gave me several coupons for free dinners and a glass of wine with each dinner which will be used for Boy Bingo.
Many other new sponsors are throwing thier hats with Boy Bingo and it should be lots of fun not only tomorrow night but for numerous Boy Bingos to come.
Remember every 22nd at 9:30pm sharp to 10:15pm followed by the show at 10:30!

I think Happy Place has started a new trend with new ideas, new parties and a lot of excitement!
Hats off to Mark from Krazy Dragon and Montys for joining the fun and helping Pattaya with NEW IDEAS! I hope to see many more clubs, bar and restaurants joing not only Boy Bingo but the wave of good things to come for everyone!! After all, the more entertainment in Pattaya, the more people will once again flock to our places and maybe, just maybe, Pattaya will once again be back on the map for a great place to visit!
:hello2: :hello1: :hello2: :hello1:

August 22nd, 2011, 11:16
Oh Poo!
Happy and Monty are not rivals or in competition. As a matter of fact for one time in the last two years, I had the PLEASURE of going to Sunee and doing the rounds tonight and came back to see this thread. I met Mark & Jim or John (??Sorry) from Krazy Dragon on the night of thier pajama party and the boys looked great and cute all in thier jamies!
Hats off to both of you for coming up with such a great idea!
I then went for the first time to Corner Bar who says that they will be at Boy Bingo on the 22nd and have said that they would like to be involved with giving us some coupons for a new variety of sponsors!
I visited my friends at Up2U, who has a nice slection of German and Thai dishes and they are a great sponsor and we love the food.
My last stop was at Montys where I met Monty and friends for the first time. Had a very good chicken dinner accompanied by vegetables, potatoes and gravy with a nice desert of ice cream and rice pudding. Very good. Monty gave me several coupons for free dinners and a glass of wine with each dinner which will be used for Boy Bingo.
Many other new sponsors are throwing thier hats with Boy Bingo and it should be lots of fun not only tomorrow night but for numerous Boy Bingos to come.
Remember every 22nd at 9:30pm sharp to 10:15pm followed by the show at 10:30!

I think Happy Place has started a new trend with new ideas, new parties and a lot of excitement!
Hats off to Mark from Krazy Dragon and Montys for joining the fun and helping Pattaya with NEW IDEAS! I hope to see many more clubs, bar and restaurants joing not only Boy Bingo but the wave of good things to come for everyone!! After all, the more entertainment in Pattaya, the more people will once again flock to our places and maybe, just maybe, Pattaya will once again be back on the map for a great place to visit!
:hello2: :hello1: :hello2: :hello1:

Good post justme. I hope you are right that places that make it fun instead of doing the same old thing will be the ones that prosper. Good luck to them all.