PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pattaya - night time

thrillbill
August 21st, 2011, 07:02
When ever I go to Dontang Beach, I am surprised how many "gays" (of all ages and sizes) are there enjoying the beach and sunshine. (Yes, I realize there are some Russian families in the mix.) When I go to Boystown or Jomtien at night (not very often since I prefer BKK night life on weekends) these places are not packed full of customers. --So I am always wondering where the hundreds of beach goers go in the evening???? Is it that the "gay areas" (Boyztown, Jomtien Complex, Sunee) are too spread out in the city; unlike BKK where one has soi4 to go to, and then soi 2 for the clubs (Oh, and soi twilight) :dontknow:

Dboy
August 21st, 2011, 07:19
So I am always wondering where the hundreds of beach goers go in the evening????

Judging from the people I see on the beach, I'd say it's likely they spend their evenings in restaurants (especially the places that have buffets). The reason you don't see that many people in Boyztown is because it's not a fun area anymore (I do like Oscar's though, but that's only because of one particular guy who works there <sigh>. Outside of that soi, Soi 1 and Soi 2...much better.

Dboy

PinkSilom
August 21st, 2011, 18:10
During the summer season, many of the beachgoers are expats as opposed to tourists. While tourists hit the bars every night, most expats don't. Living in Pattaya is very different to visiting Pattaya.

dab69
August 22nd, 2011, 05:10
During the summer season, many of the beachgoers are expats as opposed to tourists. While tourists hit the bars every night, most expats don't. Living in Pattaya is very different to visiting Pattaya.

could never afford to live there for very long on my $$$/per day(night) vacation budget.
probably wouldn't live very long either.
but what a way to go... :8(