PDA

View Full Version : Lack of decent massage parlors in Pattaya

thrillbill
August 19th, 2011, 18:36
Bangkok has its variety of massage parlors, but we all know the good ones - and there is quite a few that not only offer decent massages, but the places are clean, and nicely decorated. The guys who work there are well trained are not right off the rice paddies...
I have lived in Pattaya for 6 years and have not found a decent place to go to...the guys may last for a month or two... the showers are dirty, the rooms are not comfortable to be in.. they're a joke. Why doesn't someone get the idea of running a first class massage parlor for men in Pattaya???????? :violent1:

August 19th, 2011, 20:06
Bangkok has its variety of massage parlors, but we all know the good ones - and there is quite a few that not only offer decent massages, but the places are clean, and nicely decorated. The guys who work there are well trained are not right off the rice paddies...
I have lived in Pattaya for 6 years and have not found a decent place to go to...the guys may last for a month or two... the showers are dirty, the rooms are not comfortable to be in.. they're a joke. Why doesn't someone get the idea of running a first class massage parlor for men in Pattaya???????? :violent1:
probably because there are already too many massage parlors, too many people desiring massages on the beach, and it would take a huge investment and years for people to know of a good legitamite massage only parlor. Then many people would complain because it was an inconvienience for this person or that person to get to and the cost of a songtow. Good idea just very hard to impliment.

aot871
August 20th, 2011, 03:59
IF you are not looking for a happy ending , why not use the spa at any of the top hotels

bao-bao
August 20th, 2011, 04:59
People move on from jobs for a variety of reasons, but that's all part of the adventure of the hunt, I'd say. With six years living there you probably have a circle of friends who could recommend a place or two to try.

It didn't seem clear by your initial comments whether you were looking for a good massage or a happy ending massage. I can't be much help to you with the happy ending type, but there must be some places there in Pattaya still doing "just" massage well - there were 6 months ago. One can get a rub and a tug most anywhere, but a good massage person is a rare find in such a transient trade.

Via a recommendation from a friend I've had a non-sexual massage from a guy working at an "MFM" massage place that rated in my all-time top 10 massages there. I asked those assembled for selection (and the mamasan) for someone who really knew massage, told them there'd be no sex but if they could do massage as they claimed I'd tip them very well. They could, and I did. Still well less than half of the rate here stateside for a good massage.

I've never had a bad massage at the TBMI in Jomtien Complex, other than one overly enthusiastic Thai massage there once that left me hobbled for a day or so, so that may be an idea you'd forgotten about. Hope that helps a little.

mahjongguy
August 20th, 2011, 06:43
"Via a recommendation from a friend I've had a non-sexual massage from a guy working at an "MFM" massage place that rated in my all-time top 10 massages there."

Okay, which shop was it?

bao-bao
August 20th, 2011, 09:12
Since it was two years ago and the guy himself is no longer there it's not really important. The point is there is good massage to be found in Pattaya of a non-sexual type, but it's as "iffy" as many things are in the service businesses there.

August 21st, 2011, 05:55
I use call-out service instead :)

http://www.thaimasseur.biz/

Why should I visit parlor if masseur can visit me? :)
It is about massage, not about "massage".

blueboy
August 21st, 2011, 10:28
There is only one in Pattaya which is clean with good masseurs - Smart on Second road opposite Boyztown, but not sure they give happy ending these days.
Bao-bao, I agree that otherwise all the places around Tukcom are dirty and massages are not very good. Same same in Jomtien. Bangkok is a heaven for all upmarket massage parlors.

Beachlover
August 30th, 2011, 02:02
You didn't say if you were looking for a happy ending massage or just a professional massage by a male. No idea about the happy ending ones but for a professional massage, I agree with what Aot871 says... go to a spa at one of the top hotels. They usually let you choose if you'd like a male or female therapist.

I agree it's a shame no one's set up a luxury male spa like the one in Phuket, Hiranyikara.

IF you are not looking for a happy ending , why not use the spa at any of the top hotels

martin911
August 30th, 2011, 18:05
There is only one in Pattaya which is clean with good masseurs - Smart on Second road opposite Boyztown, but not sure they give happy ending these days.
Bao-bao, I agree that otherwise all the places around Tukcom are dirty and massages are not very good. Same same in Jomtien. Bangkok is a heaven for all upmarket massage parlors.

I agree with the above re Smart --very well run and alsways spotlessly clean -
The massages are normally v good and seem to follow the same pattern (so its obvious that some thought has gone into training )

I go there reguluarly alone or with the Bf --Many of the guys there are gay also -
Happy endings are available , although i normally just want a reg massage when i go there -- so stress that at the start !!

christianpfc
August 31st, 2011, 01:42
Isnt't there even a blind massage centre in Pattaya? (A Thai friend in Pattaya mentioned long ago that he went to blind massage.)

bao-bao
August 31st, 2011, 04:51
Isnt't there even a blind massage centre in Pattaya? (A Thai friend in Pattaya mentioned long ago that he went to blind massage.)
That's the TBMI place in Jomtien complex that I mentioned a ways up the page here. Sorry - I should have spelled it out in addition to the acronym - the Thai Blind Massage Institute.

bucknaway
August 31st, 2011, 06:07
That's the TBMI place in Jomtien complex that I mentioned a ways up the page here. Sorry - I should have spelled it out in addition to the acronym - the Thai Blind Massage Institute.

I like going to the TBMI but they can be very hit or miss. I did once get a decent massage from there but most times the massage has simply been so-so. But they don't charge a lot of money for a massage.

Once I went there to get a Thai massage and was in a room in my underwear laying next to an Australian woman in her bra and panties. I caught her looking at my junk... :crybaby:

I plan to go back there again... why not?