PDA

View Full Version : Haircuts

DeHaro-old
August 16th, 2011, 22:36
Am I the only one who finds the most Thaiboys haircuts a huge turnoff ?
I just went to the erosbar page to check out the pictures, and its a nightmare to me.
And you find them everywhere. Justin Bieber wannabees.

http://erosboybar.com/category/boys/

Give me break, its getting worse every time I come to Thailand.

neoncrusade
August 16th, 2011, 23:04
Well........I can't say that any of the guys on that website float my boat, but at least they haven't done the usual and dyed their hair orange and spiked it up like a hedgehog.

August 16th, 2011, 23:08
I just went to the erosbar page to check out the pictures, and its a nightmare to me.
And you find them everywhere. Justin Bieber wannabees.

http://erosboybar.com/category/boys/

Give me break, its getting worse every time I come to Thailand.

Why don't you bring your WAHL clippers with you dear, and you can have all your boys looking like inmates from a Young Offenders institution - a sight not seen since Gentleman Club shut down.

:occasion9:

neoncrusade
August 16th, 2011, 23:22
Why don't you bring your WAHL clippers with you dear, and you can have all your boys looking like inmates from a Young Offenders institution - a sight not seen since Gentleman Club shut down. :occasion9:

Blimey Scottish...what a bar that was....I only went in once, and it's not like me to leave a drop of whisky behind, but the boys in there were so young I'm sure they were still reading Thomas the Tank Engine. My poor whisky..........

August 16th, 2011, 23:27
Why don't you bring your WAHL clippers with you dear, and you can have all your boys looking like inmates from a Young Offenders institution - a sight not seen since Gentleman Club shut down.:occasion9:

Christ Scotty at one time the 'inmates' in The Gentleman Club were too young to be young! It was definitely a place to avoid back in the 1980's

christianpfc
August 16th, 2011, 23:31
I find most haircuts on Thai boys a turn-on. Short or long, spiky or, black or blond, doesn't matter. The only colour I dont't like are orange to brown (however yellow/blond is fine).

Beachlover
August 17th, 2011, 00:16

You're judging the haircuts of "most Thai boys" by using the gogo boys you see in Sunee Plaza as your sample data?

Most of the Thai boys I've gone out with have pretty simple and natural hair styles with maybe a little bit of gel/wax sometimes... Nothing wrong with that and no different from mine.

Shuee
August 19th, 2011, 21:36
i thought this was going to be about where falangs get their hair cut?

And why we shouldnt tip anymore than the asking price, when the falang rate is clearly double of the thai rate stated on the door! As we are bald mainly also, its less hair to cut too! So dont tip extra just because your skin is white!