PDA

View Full Version : how old ?

August 14th, 2011, 06:02
just a matter of interest, how old you? and how old is your partner?

im 37 and single. ideal partner 18-20 :tongue3:

stevehadders
August 14th, 2011, 06:57
41 in 2 weeks

Ideal Partner 25-35

Irish1972
August 14th, 2011, 08:28
39 have partner! but if I had to choose again(lol) 35 to 55

August 14th, 2011, 09:36
Hi,

I'm 49 and if you can't get me a partner at 20, get me two at 10...................just kidding... :laughing3:

I am 49 and my Thai partner is nearly 33, (next month)...We are together 15 years now. I want to trade him in but looking at what's around on the websites and photos in Pattaya, he is still looking good for another few thousand miles.

gregvc
August 14th, 2011, 10:37
I am 55 and partner 47. Together 13 yrs. He was a businessman in BKK with a factory of over 30 workers. We have been back in Oz for 5 yrs but if I could wangle it I would go back to Thailand tomorrow.

August 14th, 2011, 18:26
One is as old as the person one embraces..

..independant, self-sufficient and permanently promiscuous, I have never considered anyone to be my 'partner'

August 14th, 2011, 21:08
One is as old as the person one embraces..'

:hello1:

You're only as old as the person you feel.

neoncrusade
August 14th, 2011, 21:23
I'm 50 and the ache in my heart is 29...and he'll be 32 by the time the Monkey House spits him out and I can give him a hug again :sml:

cdnmatt
August 14th, 2011, 21:39
29 and 21 here.

Beachlover
August 14th, 2011, 23:34
I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 30. Interesting experience being with someone slightly older. Last few boyfriends ranged from 20 to 24.

Ideal age for a partner is anywhere from 20 to 32.

I find 18/19 and even 20 year old guys are ok for hook ups but their maturity isn't quite there for a meaningful relationship. I don't know how cdnmatt does it...

the1
August 15th, 2011, 00:05
I'm 26

And how old are you when you are not playing this fictional character?

Marsilius
August 15th, 2011, 00:39
I am 59. My partner is 42. We have been together for 24 years come November this year.

cdnmatt
August 15th, 2011, 02:57
I find 18/19 and even 20 year old guys are ok for hook ups but their maturity isn't quite there for a meaningful relationship. I don't know how cdnmatt does it...

Beer. Lots and lots of beer...

That, and the knowledge I'm helping someone in a way that they can't help themselves. Whether or not it pays off, or is just a complete waste remains to be seen. But fuck me I want to put my head through a wall at times. Not just Kim, but Issan folk in general... The term "perpetual poverty" definitely has a new meaning to me.

Brisboy82
August 15th, 2011, 04:11
I'm 28 and my previous partners have been 18 to 21. Now I'm single And ideal partner is 20 to 28. I don't want any more 18 year olds they are not relationship material.

netrix
August 15th, 2011, 06:49
i'm 36 but don't tell anybody. most people think i'm younger.
i date guys in the US 24 - 30ish. my thai crush is 26.

martin911
August 15th, 2011, 16:52
I am 39 this week and my Bf (of 2+ years ) is 20 --

The gap looks large in print but works well (so far) in reality ( he is the more mature of us lol )

jonwesley
August 15th, 2011, 19:01
I'm 43 and my Thai partner of 16 years is 40

Yraen
August 15th, 2011, 21:55
I am 69 (with all the number implies) :sign5:
My partner is 34 and has just completed a Bachelor of Business Admin.
Like Cdnmat, I will now find out if that has been a good investment. :love4: Love makes up do unusual things.
We have been together for 6 1/2 years and so far things seem good for the long haul.
Run this survey again in 5 years and let's see what the answers are then. :happy7:

Smiles
August 15th, 2011, 23:38
The gap looks large in print but works well (so far) in reality he is the more mature of us lol
I know exactly what you mean! Makes me quite sick sometimes.

Me: 64
He: 42
We (together): 11 years
Rating: A-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Thailand_Sept08-Apr09/dave_pot2-08.jpg

Beachlover
August 15th, 2011, 23:51
Issan folk in general... The term "perpetual poverty" definitely has a new meaning to me.
There's a reason why many poor people remain poor and it only has a small part to do with the government neglecting them.

Smiles
August 16th, 2011, 00:06
jinks insists on posting tiny photos. That would be OK when the shots are of 'himself', but a crying shame when they have ogle-able Thai guys embedded. Or bedded? ... over to you jinks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/skybar2_jpg.jpg

jinks
August 16th, 2011, 01:44
I try to avoid the scroll bars on posts, there is such a thing as TOO big.

http://www.jinkscorp.com/hols/thai/pattaya/pre96/images/skybar_jpg.jpg

August 16th, 2011, 21:26
I'm 26

And how old are you when you are not playing this fictional character?

Then he woke up from his fantacy, do you think he believes all this crap he puts out, because its obvious none of us do :dontknow:

Nice to see so many guys with long term lovers, you would be surprized so many guys in pattaya have long term lovers, many go to VENUE SHOW as they are older and dont like the Bars.

August 16th, 2011, 21:34
Then he woke up from his fantacy

Anyone know what a fantacy is?

neoncrusade
August 16th, 2011, 23:14
do you think he believes all this crap he puts out, because its obvious none of us do :dontknow:

I do. Why does it upset so many people that some posters on here might actually be under 30? Green eyed monster territory for some?

christianpfc
August 16th, 2011, 23:20
I am 31 and the preferred age for my partner to enter a relationship is 18-25.

August 16th, 2011, 23:21
because its obvious none of us do :dontknow:

I do.

When LMTU/mothersruin types "us" or "we" neoncrusade he means 'him', no one else associates with him, well not anyone 'normal' that is,,,,

Beachlover
August 16th, 2011, 23:56
Why does it upset so many people that some posters on here might actually be under 30? Green eyed monster territory for some?
Well, I suspect there are some (not accusing all of this) who feel threatened by any guy under 30 who isn't a poor prostitute they can buy... just a theory.

When LMTU/mothersruin types "us" or "we" neoncrusade he means 'him', no one else associates with him, well not anyone 'normal' that is,,,,
The moron might also be referring to the 20+ handles he's had here... jenny2, bottomsup, let me tell u, seenandheard, idontbelieveit, justamoment, ruby red... etc. :rolling:

August 20th, 2011, 20:04
Me - 28, my Thai boy - 18. I fell in love with him at first sight and no longer imagine my life without him. I wait him every day and love him more than my life.

Dodger
August 22nd, 2011, 06:55
I'm 18 (19 in September) and my Thai bf is 48.

He provides me with extra spending money when I need it and I love his mustache and his cute little beer belly too. We've been together for 8 years.

1PR4BKK
August 22nd, 2011, 08:25
I'm 18 (19 in September) and my Thai bf is 48.

He provides me with extra spending money when I need it and I love his mustache and his cute little beer belly too. We've been together for 8 years.

You must be joking, right?

Marsilius
August 22nd, 2011, 11:56
Duhhhhh...

Narakmak
August 22nd, 2011, 16:47
I'm 98 and my partner is 18! When he turns 19, it's over! New buses come in everyday!

Of course there is always the parting "severance" gift of a month's supply of skin whitening cream.

Nabaat
August 22nd, 2011, 21:27
49 and he's 39....together 6 years.

Agree with KQuill...looking around and whtelse is on offer

August 22nd, 2011, 23:32
18 (but I look younger) and him around 60 +++ me think, he no tell me, but always tell me he so handsome, and number one English teacher. I love way he like to spend so much of his time checking out toilets in the shopping Malls whilst I go shopping. He tell me it to do with him research about living in Paradise..Don't know what he mean, but if he happy I get new phone so I very happy. Don't understand why he keep saying "Let me tell you" he very strange like that!

August 23rd, 2011, 09:04
Hi,

I was out with my second bf the other night. I am 49 and he is 25.

We went to a bar and were subjected to various abuse from anti gay people with rants of Paedophile etc.

We left, bf in tears he was!

Absolutely ruined the celebration of our 15th anniversary together.......................................... . :laughing3: :laughing3:

Beachlover
August 30th, 2011, 21:37
18 (but I look younger) and him around 60 +++ me think, he no tell me, but always tell me he so handsome, and number one English teacher. I love way he like to spend so much of his time checking out toilets in the shopping Malls whilst I go shopping. He tell me it to do with him research about living in Paradise..Don't know what he mean, but if he happy I get new phone so I very happy. Don't understand why he keep saying "Let me tell you" he very strange like that!
ROFL... Did he tell you his other boyfriend's in jail for dealing drugs? :rolling:

yedo111
September 17th, 2011, 05:35
Im 45 and my thai bf of 4 years is 26 so he is almost 20 years younger than me but we're still a happy couple.

Yes he is the one in my avatar and that was 4 years ago ;)

francois
September 17th, 2011, 09:17
The gap looks large in print but works well (so far) in reality ( he is the more mature of us lol )

A 20 year gap is a pittance. There is a 40 year difference with the bf of 11 years and I.

martin911
September 17th, 2011, 18:53

A 20 year gap is a pittance. There is a 40 year difference with the bf of 11 years and I.

11 years !! that is longer than most marriges ast !! --what is the secret ?? do you 2 live together or is it a long term thing ??

September 17th, 2011, 19:09

11 years !! that is longer than most marriges ast !! --what is the secret ?? do you 2 live together or is it a long term thing ??

HI,

BEEN WITH MINE 15 YEARS NOW|!

martin911
September 17th, 2011, 21:08
A 20 year gap is a pittance. There is a 40 year difference with the bf of 11 years and I.[/quote]

11 years !! that is longer than most marriges ast !! --what is the secret ?? do you 2 live together or is it a long term thing ??[/quote]

HI,

BEEN WITH MINE 15 YEARS NOW|![/quote]

Yes i know but your case the fact that there was a plentyful supply of free drink the bar to keep him (Tam ?) gazing deeply into your eyes could have partly the reason for the long time together --or were you under the illusion it was your rugged good looks :laughing3: :laughing3:

No offence K lol

Narakmak
September 17th, 2011, 21:10
I'm 98. My "partner" turns 18 tomorrow when I plan to meet him. Don't be a hater.

September 17th, 2011, 22:50

11 years !! that is longer than most marriges ast !! --what is the secret ?? do you 2 live together or is it a long term thing ??[/quote]

HI,

BEEN WITH MINE 15 YEARS NOW|![/quote]

Yes i know but your case the fact that there was a plentyful supply of free drink the bar to keep him (Tam ?) gazing deeply into your eyes could have partly the reason for the long time together --or were you under the illusion it was your rugged good looks :laughing3: :laughing3:

No offence K lol[/quote]

I think it was the bottles of JWB that he always got to go to the Karaoke and let me do my own thing!... :thumbleft:

francois
September 18th, 2011, 00:16

I met the bf on first visit to Thailand/Pattaya and at first bar I visited. Love at first sight. I visit Thailand twice a year for 2-3 months when he stays with me. When I leave he rents a room. No, he does not entertain other farang.

Sooty
September 18th, 2011, 09:25
BEEN WITH MINE 15 YEARS NOW|!Are you due long service leave?

Khor tose
September 18th, 2011, 16:37
When I turn 74 my Bf will be 1/2 my age. It will sure be nice not to be more then 2x his age. There are times when he makes me feel younger then him and other times when when he makes me feel older then I am. Age is definitely relative and only a number.

September 18th, 2011, 17:24
I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 30. Interesting experience being with someone slightly older. Last few boyfriends ranged from 20 to 24.

Ideal age for a partner is anywhere from 20 to 32.

You 24, that makes perfect sense and understandable that Combat is your over protective grandmother.

September 18th, 2011, 17:36
You 24, that makes perfect sense and understandable that Combat is you over protective grandmother.

Better to have friends than acquaintances Undaunted...BTW you still haven't let on as to whether you wear those ridiculous effeminate blue framed spectacles for a bet or a joke?.... :sign5:

Dodger
September 18th, 2011, 18:43
Khor tose wrote:

When I turn 74 my Bf will be 1/2 my age. It will sure be nice not to be more then 2x his age. There are times when he makes me feel younger then him and other times when when he makes me feel older then I am. Age is definitely relative and only a number

When I mentioned to my BF that I didn't like being twice his age he asked me this question..."Vic, If you go to the next life before me then I will be much older than you - will you still love me"? My response;..."only if you pay me." He gave me a little smile - and then a strange kind of look... :8(

Beachlover
September 20th, 2011, 23:16
You 24, that makes perfect sense and understandable that Combat is you over protective grandmother.
Better to have friends than acquaintances Undaunted...BTW you still haven't let on as to whether you wear those ridiculous effeminate blue framed spectacles for a bet or a joke?.... :sign5:
Combat... bright blue glasses frames and bright blond dyed hair are a desperate attempt to detract from his sad, shot out, creepy looking, middle-aged drongo face. :occasion9:

colmx
September 23rd, 2011, 02:50
37 here - BF is 28

It will be 10 years since we first met in November

Actually we could have met a few months earlier if I hadn't been warned off of him by a thai "friend" that told me he was a straight boy

Anyone that knows my BF will tell you he's definately not straight when it comes to him picking up real straight boys to bring back for some fun!

martin911
September 27th, 2011, 01:28
37 here - BF is 28

It will be 10 years since we first met in November

Actually we could have met a few months earlier if I hadn't been warned off of him by a thai "friend" that told me he was a straight boy

Anyone that knows my BF will tell you he's definately not straight when it comes to him picking up real straight boys to bring back for some fun!

So true about T ---and he als picks the really so so cute ones i rem drooling over one guy he had last trip in dave one night --he really likes a challange does T !!

We brought home 2 poochai waiters from full man last week ,i got rid of one when we got home ,i thought it would be better if only one was there (less shy ) --bloody hell the one that stayed he was a raging power bottom all day --then left us at 8pm to go home to fuck his girlfriend !!
Me and T brought him home again this morn --same same wanted bottom all day --but he is now agreeing to my theory that gay sex is more fun --today he wanted to bring Gf to my house -so he could fuck her in between getting fucked himself --- i thought i had heard it all til today --Amazing Thailand foe sure !!!