PDA

View Full Version : need a favour

paperboy
August 13th, 2011, 19:35
I know im not the most liked person here, but thats life i suppose.

The favour i want is, for a thai boy, he is not a bf, never slept with him, not even fancy him
but he is so sweet and nice, and i treat him like a friend.
The thing is, its his birthday tomorrow, 14th aug,
I would really like if someone or more than 1 person bought him a rose 5 bhts, and gave it to him, and say happy birthday.
I think most of you in Pattyaya will know him, he is the little boy that sells the under wear in tuk.com, under the stairs accross from the elctric applice shop.
when i was there in may + june, i would buy a rose evry night for him, the smile he gave me was priceless, he knew i did not want sex or anything only friend ship,

I woke up today remmeebring its its birthday 14th Aug
so if anyone could just give this boy a smile on his birthday i wouuld be very very aprecited.
i will bwe back in may - june next year and i will get you a beer in montys or the corner bar.
There is a flower shop accross from tuk.com. where i bought the rosses, only 5 bahts

thanks

paperboy

springco
August 13th, 2011, 19:45
That sounds very thoughtful of you paperboy and gives me a better idea of you than the image I had from your earliest days on the forum. If I were in Pattaya, I certainly would have done this for you and even bought him some chocolates to go along with the rose for his birthday. I hope there is some kind soul here that will be willing to help out in this regard. It's really quite a small favor to ask of someone and a very kind gesture, indeed.

August 13th, 2011, 19:48
That sounds very thoughtful of you paperboy and gives me a better idea of you than the image I had from your earliest days on the forum. If I were in Pattaya, I certainly would have done this for you and even bought him some chocolates to go along with the rose for his birthday. I hope there is some kind soul here that will be willing to help out in this regard. It's really quite a small favor to ask of someone and a very kind gesture, indeed.

Hi,

An extremely kind gesture and thoughtful one.......................especially if someone else is doing it.. :laughing3:

paperboy
August 13th, 2011, 22:25
thankyou springco

its only 5 bahts and 5 min of somebodys life

to make this very lonely and sad boy smile on his birthday

please

paperboy

springco
August 13th, 2011, 22:56
thankyou springco
its only 5 bahts and 5 min of somebodys life
to make this very lonely and sad boy smile on his birthday

please
paperboy

Paperboy, I am not in Pattaya right now. I cannot bring the rose to the boy you have mentioned. I wrote only to say I hope that some kind person brings the rose to him on his birthday tomorrow. I hope someone in Pattaya will do that for you.

springco