PDA

View Full Version : 21ST AUGUST KRAZY DRAGON FIRST PAJAMA PARTY

MARK
August 8th, 2011, 10:29
The 21st August at 9pm we will hold our first ever pajama Themed Party :occasion9:

http://krazy-dragon.com/images/krazypyjama.jpg

bao-bao
August 8th, 2011, 10:50
Clever idea, guys! :hello1:

A welcome island on an ocean of "same same". Should be an interesting evening!

(Loved the banana font, too)

August 8th, 2011, 11:09
GREAT idea Mark!

MARK
August 8th, 2011, 11:11
We do keep trying to come up with new ideas :idea: but I never understand why people continue to copy and imitate old themes :rolling: . But after spending 3 days explain to the staff they do not all have to have blue striped pajamas on or look like bloody bananas :violent1: I see why people do the same old same at least the boys find it easy l o l. :evil4:
Now just got to work out how to get a bed on the stage. :thumbleft:

PS Any one want to cut the moon and stars out for the sky effect :hiding:

August 8th, 2011, 11:23
Hey, have you thought of what the customers would get i they showed up in their pajamas??!!

MARK
August 8th, 2011, 11:52
Fine line nice Thai guy in his PJ up for it any day on the other hand we would not want it looking like the geriatric wing of the old peopleтАЩs hospital YUK.

[attachment=1:1gtz9rob]thumbnail.aspx4444.jpg[/attachment:1gtz9rob] :hello1:

[attachment=0:1gtz9rob]thumbnail.aspx114444.jpg[/attachment:1gtz9rob] :boxing:

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 12:38
Mark... you can only see part of the poster, unless you scroll, because the "attach image" function on this site is screwed up.

You can make the whole thing visible if you host the image on Photobucket or your own website and then display it here using tags instead of attaching it.

In fact the poster's already on your website...

... so just click on the "img" button at the top of your "compose post" screen. Then insert the image URL in between the [img]and tags that appear like so and... presto.

August 8th, 2011, 13:38
I see the entire poster.

August 8th, 2011, 18:17
Hey, have you thought of what the customers would get if they showed up in their pajamas??!!

Laughed at?

Vomited on?

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 19:56
I see the entire poster.
Mark's edited it to correct the problem.

Yraen
August 8th, 2011, 20:17
:occasion9: A truly faaabulous idea. :alc:
But there is no way in the world that I would wear my 1940's-vintage birthday-suit PJs. :evil4:

MARK
August 9th, 2011, 11:14
Some staff have stated that they do not sleep in anything so that is what they will not have on the night. :headbang: :headbang:

August 9th, 2011, 12:40
Are you saying that they will have NOTHING ON or are you saying that that's what they will be attired in (their birthday suits)??

August 9th, 2011, 14:29
Are you saying that they will have NOTHING ON or are you saying that that's what they will be attired in (their birthday suits)??

I have seen that happen on just a regular night at Krazy Dragon. No special function needed :hello1:

witchhunt
August 16th, 2011, 17:28
Hey Mark, if I am game enough to put on a night shirt
{ not a nightie, I am not a poof you know}
Is there a bonus, hint pick a boy?????

MARK
August 17th, 2011, 12:26
Hey Mark, if I am game enough to put on a night shirt
{ not a nightie, I am not a poof you know}
Is there a bonus, hint pick a boy?????

:sign5: OK so long as you do not pick me. :laughing3: