PDA

View Full Version : gayprisoners.net. is there one for thailand

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2011, 08:35
I had a mate in NZ send me the link to gayprisoners.net for the pic on the frontpage. I asked my friend in LOS if there was similar and he scoffed they would never get access to the internet in Thai jails.

anyway here is the pic from the site. http://www.gayprisoners.net/intro.html

[attachment=0:9kix6dh2]hot_jail_boys-480x440.jpg[/attachment:9kix6dh2]

August 7th, 2011, 08:58
Do I want to start off by saying, "If this isn't a crock of shit!"? I dont know BUT I will tell you that if anyone thinks all this is not only safe and true, they are looking for love in all the wrong places. To me the pic is certainly a phoney. Oh, yeah, they are all slim trim and 25 and hunky and clean looking in food looking briefs and white sparkling shoes for you to jack off to.
Prisoners in America just dont look like that and I have had a few experiences in visiting the prisons to tell you there is something that really stinks here but I dont have the time or patience to read all about this group.
If I were betting my dollar it is some sort of scamish ting where they took a "models" picture and you send money to your favorite prisoner through this group who takes out thier "cut" or percentage. Add that to the fact that hndreds if not thousands of guys in prison then tell you why they were in jail and they love you and please send them money cause they need all these little things from thie comisary (shop to buy little things like food stuffs and soap) or they need to pay the lawyer for appeals etc. You pay and pay and pay and it is just a horrible scam.
I know all about these scams.... I had TWO. Or did I have 3. They get girls in the visiting rooms email addresses to send them money and guys and they send them all love letters.
Whoever did that photo did not do it in any USA prison with the boys looking like that, I assure you! That was a set up stage with models to make gay people drool and give up thier money!! Dont do it!

andrewcraig
August 7th, 2011, 09:01
who cares I loved the white sox and gym shoes, the white undies and the bodies.

but isnt that what thailand is all about ,our fantasies.

August 7th, 2011, 09:20
Sure. As I mentioned, the fantasy and pic is great, but just look at the picture and jack off....dont send the letter or money.

August 7th, 2011, 09:38
It bothered me so I went back and took a few minutes t look around briefly.
Sure, the prisoners all talk like they are well educated and college grads Sure, send your application and application fee to a "person", not a company, not a non profit organization, just a person. I also noticed prisoners wearing different color uniforms within the same state. Not a chance. They all get one color, one style. Its a crock!
And as an afterthought, I just remembered from the two I dated in Florida USA. They dont wear briefs, they wear boxers. Briefs are nicknamed in prison as "come fuck me's."

August 7th, 2011, 10:32
It bothered me so I went back and took a few minutes t look around briefly.
Sure, the prisoners all talk like they are well educated and college grads Sure, send your application and application fee to a "person", not a company, not a non profit organization, just a person. I also noticed prisoners wearing different color uniforms within the same state. Not a chance. They all get one color, one style. Its a crock!
And as an afterthought, I just remembered from the two I dated in Florida USA. They dont wear briefs, they wear boxers. Briefs are nicknamed in prison as "come fuck me's."

Hi,

You can send me money, I'll even give you my real details! I'm a real person Neal

Marsilius
August 7th, 2011, 13:43
For many years I have corresponded with US prisoners. If you Google something like "prison pen pals" at least half a dozen sites come up. Within the sites there is usually a facility to identify prisoners who are happy to correspond with anybody - regardless of sexuality - even if they are not gay themselves.

I chose prisoners from the US as (1) obviously they speak and write English (sort of!), (2) the fact that I am in the UK gives us plenty of interesting geographical, cultural and historical differences to discuss, (3) draconian US sentencing policy - three strikes and you're out, 100+ years sentences, the death penalty - leaves some guys with no other hope of contact with the outside world, (4) on a practical level they are thousands of miles away so that they're not just going to turn up at your front door unexpectedly if/when they are released.

It's true that in many cases the correspondence can fizzle out very quickly, either because the guy finds it difficult to come up with new experiences to write about when he's permanently in an unchanging environment of maybe 100 sq. ft. Or else because he finds paying for postage is too much. But I have had some very long lasting correspondence which has opened my eyes plenty of times to other ways of life and has, I hope, helped these guys pass the time a little more easily than might otherwise have been the case.

August 7th, 2011, 15:53
I am very glad that Marsilius has taken his time and corrsponded with prisoners who claim to be gay in prison and that they have not been just straight people fishing for money. I am happy that this person Lee has taken his time to make a website for prisoners who "CLAIM TO BE GAY" and for a small fee help people correspond with prisoners.

I dont think there is any "background" check as to whether these people are in fact gay and not just fishing for something or money and people get roped in regularly. It is a HUGE scam in the USA. Prisoners swap addresses and phone numbers of people who they find that actually send money for their support ( food stuffs, etc that they buy in prisoner food stores on the property of the jails).

All I say is that I as one person think that sending money to an INDIVIDUAL and not a company with a proper license and tax id number etc, is suspicious right from the start. Sure, a company can rip you off also but there are a few recourses. I am sure there are no back ground checks made for just $10 as to if what these people say is true about their length of sentece and crime committed. I will not comment further on this as you are all big boys and can decide what you want to do for yourselves. I just implore everyone that IF they decide to correspond with someone in need , and that is a GREAT THING if it is in fact true, BUT go into it with your eyes open.

Lee himself admits that the front picture is a stock picture. Sexy guys posing in white briefs all looking hot and tasty but not true. Not even close.

Maybe I will get to see some stories down the road of people who took advantage of this. I am sure it is here also for Thailand with Thai boys all looking for someone to help them.

Marsilius
August 7th, 2011, 15:58
Just to clarify for you, justme, I do not specifically seek out gay prisoners. In fact, I have never actually corresponded with one. All the guys I have written to over the years have been straight - but have specified in their requests for pen pals that they will correspond with anybody regardless of that person's sexual orientation. In that way I avoid any homophobic rants when I tell them something about me.

I have been with my partner since 1987, so am not looking elsewhere for romance. I am just trying to make someone else 's miserable prison life just a little more bearable.

August 7th, 2011, 16:10
That is EXTREMELY commendable and I really do applaud you for that. I think that correspionding with ANYONE whose life is miserable as theirs probably is is a huge undertaking and a ray of hope in probably what is a hopeless existance. I thank you for that even though it is not me. It is a person in my counrty that you say you speak to. Thanks.

To the other people who are watching, just be careful. I am not only talking about the care packages which can be sold and bartered, I am talking about money deposits and things of value. Go with your eyes open.

Thai Dyed
August 7th, 2011, 17:13
To the other people who are watching, just be careful. I am not only talking about the care packages which can be sold and bartered, I am talking about money deposits and things of value. Go with your eyes open.

That warning just as well applies to any one of your customers offing one of the moneyboys in your bar "justme". In fact it applies even more so there, and you should carve that warning into the walls of your ersatz whorehouse as a warning to all who enter.

August 7th, 2011, 17:21
That warning just as well applies to any one of your customers offing one of the moneyboys in your bar "justme". In fact it applies even more so there, and you should carve that warning into the walls of your ersatz whorehouse as a warning to all who enter.

And so sayeth 'Thai Dyed' The Prophet of Doom so be warned all ye who enter,,,,

August 7th, 2011, 18:59
Yes, Thai Dyed that warning applies to all but to say that it applies "even more" is kind of a bit ..... crazy? I would certainky not think that the boys in a go go bar are as bad, equally as dangerous, MORE SO dangerous, than a convicted felon who has burglarized, stolen from, raped,molested, maimed, murdered etc and been in prison for it. Gets released with nowhere to f=go and no money in their pocket who stands a 85 - 90% chance of doing it again. Sure, everyone has the capability to do it, but certainly NOT more so than a convicted felon.

Thai Dyed
August 7th, 2011, 19:23
Yes, Thai Dyed that warning applies to all but to say that it applies "even more" is kind of a bit ..... crazy? I would certainky not think that the boys in a go go bar are as bad, equally as dangerous, MORE SO dangerous, than a convicted felon who has burglarized, stolen from, raped,molested, maimed, murdered etc and been in prison for it. Gets released with nowhere to f=go and no money in their pocket who stands a 85 - 90% chance of doing it again. Sure, everyone has the capability to do it, but certainly NOT more so than a convicted felon.

It is obvious that you have no idea of what most prison populations consist of and the reasons for which people are there.
"Dodger", who I have just taken to task in another thread for "the pot calling the kettle black" has a boyfriend who is in prison. Maybe "Dodger" should live in fear for his life? Are you aware that most murders take place within a family as do most sexual molestations. Your logic would dictate that we avoid being part of a family at all costs! I just can't believe how many delusions exist in the minds of some of the posters.

Have you noticed that it is the most civilised gentlemen who have been the subtlest slaughterers, to whom the Attilas and Stenka Razins could not hold a candle, and if they are not so conspicuous as the Attilas and Stenka Razins it is simply because they are so often met with, are so ordinary, and have become so familiar to us. -FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY, Notes From the Underground, Part I; VII

Marsilius
August 7th, 2011, 19:26
Sure, everyone has the capability to do it [commit a serious crime], but certainly NOT more so than a convicted felon.

...which is why these guys need all the support society can offer to help them avoid getting into trouble again. Someone who feels completely abandoned and ignored by the rest of us has a great deal of resentment and little incentive to start reforming and reintegrating after his punishment has been completed.

August 7th, 2011, 20:49
Sure, everyone has the capability to do it [commit a serious crime], but certainly NOT more so than a convicted felon.

...which is why these guys need all the support society can offer to help them avoid getting into trouble again. Someone who feels completely abandoned and ignored by the rest of us has a great deal of resentment and little incentive to start reforming and reintegrating after his punishment has been completed.
Absolutely 150% correct, but I was just telling Thai Dyed that it was crzy to say that go go boys were even worse than these people.
But Marsilius, there is a segment of felons and I am not sure what the percentage is, that dont care and will do it again wether they have a support system or not. One such individual in Florida prison was released after I went before the parole board after he had done 20 odd years and helped him get parole. I had been a freind for several years. I got him into a half way house and gave some money to afford that he got good clothes etc to start looking for a job which the half way house was trying to assist. It wasnt one month when he got totally drunk, broke into a car etc etc and went right back in. Some just cannot be helped.

dab69
August 7th, 2011, 20:55
what kind of nutjob would compare felons to go go boys in the first place?
he must be crazy with agenda

Is there a gayprisoners.net for Thailand?
I bet there are plenty of computers for prisoners to play with in the Bangkok Hilton- Not

August 7th, 2011, 22:59
For all the good intentions, just remember that prisoners are rarely good guys who got unlucky - they are usually bastards who have screwed up the lives of other people, often many other people; and they often have no remorse about doing so.

Prisons are also schools of crime, where the inmates learn every way to steal, every sob-story and every con-trick in the book..

..do you really want ex. convicts to know where you live..?

Beachlover
August 7th, 2011, 23:40
And so sayeth 'Thai Dyed' The Prophet of Doom so be warned all ye who enter,,,,
Totally agree....

Justme, don't bother arguing with Thai Dyed. He's just a psychotic freak.

I had a mate in NZ send me the link to gayprisoners.net for the pic on the frontpage. I asked my friend in LOS if there was similar and he scoffed they would never get access to the internet in Thai jails.
Andrew... looks like a great place for LMTU to find a boyfriend. He seems fine with his incarcerated boyfriend being a drug dealer. :rolling:

For all the good intentions, just remember that prisoners are rarely good guys who got unlucky - they are usually bastards who have screwed up the lives of other people, often many other people; and they often have no remorse about doing so...
Totally true... and another reason LMTU would get along with them. He has no issue with people who've broken the law and screwed up the lives of other people without remorse.

bucknaway
August 8th, 2011, 03:06
If you're shopping for a criminal, the best place to look is a prison. :hello2:

soi_toi
August 8th, 2011, 03:27
The clip....let the fantasy live on. (stumbled on it by total accident) :lam:

[youtube:l999mxke]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtjGUpptEE[/youtube:l999mxke]

dab69
August 8th, 2011, 05:29
underwear ad

August 8th, 2011, 06:12
If you're shopping for a criminal, the best place to look is a prison. :hello2:

Or.......................

visit Pattaya City, high or low season, there's plenty there!

August 8th, 2011, 09:20
I am the owner-operator of Gay Prisoners USA [GPUSA].

The graphic on the front page of the site is only SYMBOLIC of gay men in prison. It is not intended to be an actual photograph of any of our inmate members. GPUSA
So not only is this guy not properly registered as a company doing business without a tax ID and all but he has stolen an ad from Calvin Klein. I am sure CK would be thrilled that his trademarked or copywritten ad was stolen but he would sue your ass off.

Now it all makes sense with the white Calvin Klein briefs and the hot guys etc. Only CK would be able to get a set up like that!

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 12:40
Undaunted/man4allseasons is always complaining about not being to find manly prostitutes in Pattaya so maybe he'll get good use out of this site.

I bet he'll find lots of manly man boys here. :rolling:

Thai Dyed
August 8th, 2011, 14:12
I was just telling Thai Dyed that it was crzy to say that go go boys were even worse than these people.

I stand by what I said. It is your family and boy/girl friend you have to worry about. Serious crime rarely takes place among strangers. This just happened a few hours ago:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... 7369.story (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/wjw-copley-shooting-eight-dead-txt,0,5757369.story)
In a week this will be all but forgotten anywhere but in this small town.

But when an ex convict commits a crime the press goes wild about it and harps on it for ages. It is similar to when a plane crashes and it makes the headlines worldwide. Yet air travel is in fact the safest form of transportation. Even crossing the street is more dangerous. But people are for the most part delusional when it comes to assessing real dangers.

And even when a stranger commits mass murder it is rarely an ex convict. Was this hot, gorgeous guy in Norway an ex-con?
[attachment=6:2qu2h8we]Anders Behring Breivik.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we]

And when you see the prison he will serve his maximum of 21 years, you will freak out. Just look at the facilities the Norwegians provide for their prisoners. The dental office, the snack bar, the lounge and gymnasium and the prisoner's rooms themselves. They even have a state-of-the-art recording studio for the incarcerated who are musically inclined. Personally, I think all prisons worldwide should be up to this standard, and many of you won't like to hear that one bit either. But there we are.

Behold the Norwegian prison:
[attachment=5:2qu2h8we]prison3.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we] [attachment=4:2qu2h8we]prison4.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we] [attachment=3:2qu2h8we]prison5.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we] [attachment=2:2qu2h8we]prison7.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we] [attachment=0:2qu2h8we]prison14.jpg[/attachment:2qu2h8we]

Thai Dyed
August 8th, 2011, 14:15
P. S. Here's the lovely prison gardens that the inmates have access to for relaxation in Norway. Under these conditions, real rehabilitation can take place.

[attachment=0:31pf5t2u]prison15.jpg[/attachment:31pf5t2u]

August 8th, 2011, 17:32
Thai Dyed, let's try to stay on one point rather than skipping around. We were not talking about the conditions afforded to prisoners, although the conditions in prison in Norway seem very cozy and certainly a cozy type enviornment MAY lead to a sucsessful rehabilitation. We are NOT talking about the length of sentences handed down for what type of hanous crime. We are not even talking about remembering and forgetting about crimes and the publicity afforded to them.
In fact, nothing here has to do with the thread but in an attempt to impose some sanity in your comment....
Take a pool of 100 go go boys working in clubs and a pool of 100 ex felons that were released from prison. After a year or two, are you trying to seriously tell us that more go go boys will be in prison as first offenders than ex felons?? I certainly think not! Sure maybe 10% or so go go boys might be in trouble with the law or even in prison but I would stand to believe that the statistics of ex-felons that commit crimes and go back to jail would be about 80% or so. You also can assume that "many" people who decide to take up writing to these people and making penpal relationships with these persons are not doing so just to lift their spirits like Marsilius was doing. His intentions are honorable. The others would be doing it in hopes of getting a daddy or a boy when he gets out of prison. A slave or master and an agressive one. I would be in constant fear to have one of these as my companion.
Take a story I read while scanning this. An inmate, who I will leave nameless even though he was found guilty, was convicted of second degree murder. He served 20 odd years in prison and continued to go back an say he was innocent. When he was finally released on parole, he and his brother got together and murdered a travellinf salesman for a couple of hundred dollars in his pocket. Well you keep thinking that go go boys are more dangerous and I will keep knowing that ex-felons are.

Thai Dyed
August 8th, 2011, 18:29
Thai Dyed, let's try to stay on one point rather than skipping around.

I'll keep this very simple for you "justme". Serious crime rarely takes place between strangers. Is that clear? The most serious crimes are committed in families and among friends, boyfriends and girlfriends. What isn't clear in that statement? Even a quick look at the statistics will make that abundantly clear.

You can extrapolate absolutely nothing meaningful whatsoever from your one-off experience with an ex convict which you have repeated too often already, as if the repetition makes it true. If anything, your example is indicative of your very poor judgment. Be careful who you befriend, an ex convict or a boy from a bar, or anywhere for that matter.

Furthermore, if all the laws were enforced in a place like America, most of the population would be behind bars including most of your politicians. Be grateful that most are never caught. I keep warning people to be be careful what they wish for!

August 8th, 2011, 18:41
First of all, I gave you two COMPLETELY different examples and was not repeating the one I repeated before. Please do try to keep up.
Secondly, you spoke of the mass murderer in Norway and now I am adding lets say the Oklahoma Bomber, and how about the 911 catastophe, the Olympic Bomber, another who mailed arsenic powder, the Russian bombing, the Spanish Railway bombing and a host of others. They were niether friends or family. I will sleep with a go go boy and you can sleep with the ex-felon. Nuff said.

Thai Dyed
August 8th, 2011, 18:51
Fie=rst of all, I gave you two COMPLETELY different examples and was not repeating the one I repeated before.
Secondly, you spoke of the mass murrderer in Norway and now I am adding lets say the Oklahoma Bomber, and how about the 911 catastophe, the Olymic Bomber, the one who mailed arsenic powder, the Russian bombing, the Spanish Railway bombing and a host of others. They were niether friends or family. I will sleep with a go go boy alot faster than I will sleep with an ex felon. Nuff said.

And I am sure you are blissfully unaware of all the felons in your midst, posing as civilized gentlemen. You hardly paid attention to my quote from Dostoevsky, and when it comes to this subject "justme" you are no fucking Dostoevsky! You are more like the buffoon, Inspector Clouseau.

"Have you noticed that it is the most civilised gentlemen who have been the subtlest slaughterers, to whom the Attilas and Stenka Razins could not hold a candle, and if they are not so conspicuous as the Attilas and Stenka Razins it is simply because they are so often met with, are so ordinary, and have become so familiar to us."

August 8th, 2011, 19:00
Please let it die. We are not talking about all these we were talking about that you said that go go boys were to be trusted less than ex-felons.

Thai Dyed
August 8th, 2011, 19:27
Please let it die. We are not talking about all these we were talking about that you said that go go boys were to be trusted less than ex-felons.

I don't think I said the go-go boys were to be trusted LESS than felons. I think I said one should always be careful of who he befriends including the boys in your bar. I suggested you carve that warning into your barroom wall. Most of the fools looking for love are very gullible and become their own worst victims.

But I just had an Epiphany on this whole matter "justme" after reading the news just now! OMG! We are in serious danger from these felons on the loose. Thank god these criminals were raided by armed federal and state agents! Who would have ever guessed? Felons in our midst! And bail was set at $121,000 with the stipulation that a bail agency could not be used to post the money! That gives you an idea of how serious this all is. My god! I could have become an unsuspecting victim! You are absolutely right "justme". We are in very serious danger and thank god our state and federal agents are out there to protect us from these monsters! Read all the sordid details here:

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/151933

Watch it all going down here! It's going down! It's going down NOW! Thank god we are safe! This could have been a monumental disaster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW00OqtQ ... detailpage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW00OqtQyqw&feature=player_detailpage)

Look at this officer wearing his bullet proof vest to take down the criminals at gun point assisting Federal Agents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7N7wxqc ... detailpage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7N7wxqcipw&feature=player_detailpage)

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 19:53
Jesus christ...

Thai Dyed, let's try to stay on one point rather than skipping around... in an attempt to impose some sanity in your comment.
He CAN'T help it, Justme. He has the mind of a psychotic FREAK.

If you talk about eating steak, Thai Dyed will want to talk about KNIVES.

If you talk about crack downs in Sunee Plaza, he'll want to talk about how secret agents plan to BOMB the place.

If you talk about gogo boys, he'll want to talk about making them stick a wooden DILDO up their arse on stage.

If you talk about campaigns to help gay youth, he'll want to talk about the latest MURDER in great detail.

If you talk about how lovely Bangkok is, he'll want to talk about how it's DOOMED to sink.

He's just a sociopathic FREAK! :rolling:

Serious crime rarely takes place between strangers. Is that clear? The most serious crimes are committed in families and among friends, boyfriends and girlfriends. What isn't clear in that statement? Even a quick look at the statistics will make that abundantly clear.
Simple statistics like that don't indicate cause/effect without further analysis.

Have you ever STOPPED to think that might be because people are usually wary of strangers but let their guard down with family and friends they know?

Wait... what am I doing? I just made the same mistake as Justme trying to offer some logic to this crazy FREAK. :rolling:

August 8th, 2011, 22:25
I quit, he is right ,Goodnite!