PDA

View Full Version : would you help another to masturbate

lonelywombat
August 4th, 2011, 07:45
A number of my group received an email with a copy of a post on a gay board. It caused a lot of discusion last night at dinner. Follow up posts explained the difficulties of holding any device, and how he typed the post.

What do you think.

edited to remove ID and address

I am writing this hoping that there might be some people out there willing to help me.
Several years ago, as a result of having a progressive muscle wasting disease, I lost the ability to masturbate. my hands became too weak and it became an impossible task.
It would mean so much to me if there were people out there who would be willing to help me do what my hands no longer can do for me.
You may be wondering why I don't hire a sex worker. Well, I would prefer to have someone assist me because they wanted to help another human being and not because they were being paid to do it.

Also, I would be very interested to hear what other people would do if they were in a similar situation. Looking forward to your thoughts

bao-bao
August 4th, 2011, 08:02
Unless they personally knew the person writing that sad tale I'd say you'd been sent off on a snipe hunt. This guy's even asking for people (plural) as though he's looking for some variety!

If it actually were someone I knew and they really were in this predicament, yes I'd help them.

If they're not a paraplegic I find it unbelievable they can't find a way to "help themselves," as the Thai sometimes say. When I was just figuring out I could do more than merely pee with mine I came up with all sorts of creative ways for release... I'm betting they could, too.

thonglor55
August 4th, 2011, 09:44
Was the date on the email April 1?

August 4th, 2011, 10:40
Its not 1st April yet is it, donтАЩt you realize your being wanked off, its Old Loneliest warped sense of humor, no one in their right mind would want some hideous stranger to masturbate them, and as Lonely knows when I see him cottaging inTuckom 3 times recently, you just stand in any cottage and your be wanked off many times, if your willing to flop it out and show it. :hello1:

Thai Dyed
August 4th, 2011, 11:58
[attachment=0:1ani8826]Look ma - no hands!.gif[/attachment:1ani8826]

lonelywombat
August 4th, 2011, 13:32
I have now read the full thread of 94 posts. Interesting. Of course they have their share of those who are comic legends in their own mind [ but never are], but no offers.

I posted this firstly to let our childish posters have something new to rubbish, but also to draw comparison between posters to the gay boards and the boys in the bars and on gayromeo, that are the target of most threads this board.

It was interesting to note that apart from the half wits that most boards have to put up with, not a poster has so far offered to help.

Here is the poll that was posted on the thread Last post 4 days ago.

View Poll Results: if you had a physical disability and were unable to masturbate would you
ask a friend to assist 9 20.93%
visit a sex worker 14 32.56%
learn to live a life without sexual release 4 9.30%
post a callout on this forum looking for volunteers to help you out 16 37.21%
Voters: 43.

August 4th, 2011, 15:08
no one in their right mind would want some hideous stranger to masturbate them

Coming from LMTU Thailands number one Cottaging Freak, you couldn't make it up if you tried..... :sign3:

August 4th, 2011, 16:38
It's a myth that all cottagers will take anything they can get.

In the days when there were still cottages open in the UK and I was affectionately known as Mary Shitehouse, I was extremely fussy.

However I cannot speak for LMTU - I will ask him when he buys me those drinks.

:occasion9:

August 4th, 2011, 17:12
It's a myth that all cottagers will take anything they can get.:occasion9:

You and LMTU are the only two I have known to admit to such seedy practices Scotty so obviously you will both find each others company exceedingly exciting as you exchange experiences of such encounters....

thonglor55
August 4th, 2011, 17:18
You and LMTU are the only two I have known to admit to such seedy practices Scotty so obviously you will both find each others company exceedingly exciting as you exchange experiences of such encounters....Obviously you're not an affcionado of the public pick up places thread (mostly toilets in shopping malls in Bangkok) over on Cruising for Sex then? It has to be the longest running, most posted topic there.

August 4th, 2011, 17:24
Obviously you're not an affcionado of the public pick up places thread (mostly toilets in shopping malls in Bangkok) over on Cruising for Sex then? It has to be the longest running, most posted topic there.

I take it it's another of your past times then thonglor? And if so I am falling out of love with you,,,,

August 4th, 2011, 17:58
You and LMTU are the only two I have known to admit to such seedy practices Scotty so obviously you will both find each others company exceedingly exciting as you exchange experiences of such encounters....

Have you never heard of Joe Orton, Combat?

Cottaging is a great British tradition - rather like Fish & Chips!

:rolling:

christianpfc
August 4th, 2011, 18:15
If he is cute, sure!

I vaguely remember having read somewhere that in Germany, if you are unable due to physical disabilities to find sex for free or a partner in general because you can't take part in general life, your health insurance pays for prostitutes. (This does not answer the question, but it fits the subject.)

August 4th, 2011, 18:34
..in Germany, if you are unable due to physical disabilities to find sex for free or a partner in general because you can't take part in general life, your health insurance pays for prostitutes.

In the UK, if you are an impecunious alcoholic, you can have extra added on to your Benefit payments to pay for booze.

August 4th, 2011, 19:20
Have you never heard of Joe Orton, Combat? Cottaging is a great British tradition - rather like Fish & Chips!

Never heard of him, but I've heard of scottish-guy who seems to like the idea, and might well still do it.

Rather than say a great British tradition, I'd be more inclined to say it's more of LMTU's tradition as he is always lauding the practice, and look where that got him, knocking close to heavens door with a case of HPV!

jinks
August 4th, 2011, 20:56
John Kingsley Orton was born in Leicester in 1933 and from the age of two, lived on the Saffron Lane council estate. After winning a scholarship to RADA in 1951, he met Kenneth Halliwell, an actor and writer seven years his senior. Halliwell would become OrtonтАЩs friend, mentor, lover and, eventually, his murderer.

Between 1964 and 1967, Joe Orton contributed to an exciting working class culture that swept through the nation. A promiscuous and openly gay man at a time when homosexuality was actively persecuted by the police, Orton was the rising star of an тАШalternative British intelligentsiaтАЩ.

His first stage play, Entertaining Mr Sloane, was a huge success while his second, Loot, won the coveted Evening Standard award for Best Play. However, OrtonтАЩs success as a playwright and celebrity put a distance between himself and Kenneth Halliwell that the latter found increasingly difficult to cope with.

In August 1967 Halliwell, by now suffering from severe depression, murdered Orton before killing himself. His suicide note referred to the contents of Orton's diary as an explanation of his actions: тАШIf you read his diary, all will be explained тАжтАЩ

In his short but prolific career, Joe Orton amused audiences with his scandalous black comedies.
This site (http://www.joeorton.org) explores the life and times of the man who made religion, sex and death outrageously funny.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1167197/Why-I-blame-murder-Sixties-playwright-Joe-Orton-theatre-critic-friend-Michael-Thornton.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/03/article-1167197-0445B816000005DC-773_468x558_popup.jpg

Info on Joe and his writing - Crimes of Passion (http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/parade/abj76/PG/pieces/joe_orton.shtml)

http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/parade/abj76/PG/images/royal_court/orton/joe_orton.jpg

rincondog
August 4th, 2011, 22:40
Prick up your ears, a movie about Orton
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093776/

August 4th, 2011, 23:40
Thanks to both jinks and rincondog for both links. I will try to get/download the movie as it looks good.

August 5th, 2011, 04:59
Thanks to both jinks and rincondog for both links. I will try to get/download the movie as it looks good.

If you see the movie and read the two John Lahr books "The Orton Diaries" and the biography "Prick Up Up Your Ears" (which is of course a play on the words "Prick Up Your Arse") then you will find that Joe Orton was quite the cottager - morning, noon, and night.
For night-time liasons he would even unscrew the lightbulbs in the toilets - for that extra seediness!

If you find the material interesting, you might try to find the BBC TV play "Fantabulosa" in which Orton and Halliwell's friendhip with the famous British actor/comedian, Kenneth Williams, is explored - I'm pretty sure it will be on YouTube in it's entirety.

All in all a fascinating insight into 50s/60s gay-repression in Britain, apart from anything else.

thonglor55
August 5th, 2011, 09:51
Obviously you're not an affcionado of the public pick up places thread (mostly toilets in shopping malls in Bangkok) over on Cruising for Sex then? It has to be the longest running, most posted topic there.I take it it's another of your past times then thonglor? And if so I am falling out of love with you,,,,I take it that's another example of your use of non sequitors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur) then combat

August 5th, 2011, 14:11
thonglor :love4: :love4: :love4: