PDA

View Full Version : All quiet!

thonglor55
July 29th, 2011, 15:10
For those who might be wondering how busy Bangkok is these days (and rest assured Pattaya will be quieter), the answer is "very quiet". As the rainy season becomes more entrenched there's less going on out of doors and less going out generally. I think a good indicator is to compare two quite different Forums. This one has days where there are a handful of posts added to the same half-a-dozen topics. The usual suspects will say that that's a symptom of the free-wheeling nature of the Board, where newbies are often frightened away by the somewhat robust discussion - not to mention bullying (where is Beachlover these days by the way?) - but those arguments are advanced with little to no evidence to back them up apart from a lack of new posters. However a completely different Board - the Thailand Forum on Cruising for Sex (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/) - is heavily moderated. One or two posters from here (x in pattaya, for example) have been severely censored over there for off-topic remarks and the sort of ad hominem attacks that are commonplace here so, if the "people don't post here because the nature of the Board discourages them" brigade want to argue a heavily moderated Forum attracts posters, they'd have to explain why CfS is as quiet at this time of the year as SGT. Right now there are two threads where the latest posts are yesterday, one from the day before that (which happens to be gregvc from here posting the same question over there, to which there is one reply) and the others are nearly a week old.

If posting activity is an indicator of other activity, then Bangkok is very quiet indeed. As I am driven about, waving at the poor people from behind the tinted windows of my limo, I'd have to say that that is true.

July 29th, 2011, 17:34
I simply don't understand why you have to go out at all and risk breathing the same air as the plebeians - how positively common!
I just have everything and everybody brought to me

:occasion9:

July 29th, 2011, 17:36
When it's summertime in europe and the US, and pissing down in Thailand, its not surprising if things are a bit quiet!

It's about this time when the exertions of my last winter 'rutting season' have worn off, yet the next one seems an age away..

..and i'm not sure if my whistlestop visit en route to China in a couple of weeks will leave me sated - or just frustrated..!

Oh well..

Marsha-old
July 29th, 2011, 17:44
The place may be dead. But there are plenty out there for the picking.

July 29th, 2011, 17:50
The place may be dead. But there are plenty out there for the picking.

The crows and vultures will be glad to hear that.

:rolling:

July 29th, 2011, 18:20
Pattaya expat community has continued to grow over the past several years. It is a good thing or there would be NO ONE in the gay bars and many restaurants.

Smiles
July 29th, 2011, 18:23
" ... (where is Beachlover these days by the way?) ... "
Great minds think . . . :glasses7:
I was going to post that very question the other day ... not having seen hide nor hair of the dear chappy in some time: ("some time missing" in Beach Lover Speak is 3 or 4 minutes, whereas the same measurement for normal human beings would be 2 months or so.)

I feared however starting up again the Pro-BL and the anti-BL Doha Debates all over again. But now that you've posed the question: where in christ is Beach Lover? Perhaps picked up a nasty STD in Singapore? (Or are all STD's banned in Singapore, along with chewing gum and annoying petitions?)

July 29th, 2011, 18:27
Pattaya expat community has continued to grow over the past several years. It is a good thing or there would be NO ONE in the gay bars and many restaurants.

See previous comment

:sign5:

July 29th, 2011, 18:30
But now that you've posed the question: where in christ is Beach Lover?

LMTU thinks I am he, he is me Smiles......No wait a minute, since when was LMTU gifted with the ability to think?

MARK
July 29th, 2011, 18:33

I am sorry but I respectfully have to disagree.
There is a very big Thai gay market out there !

Yes, they have less to spend at the moment as their business are also quiet but they are still here and they are still spending .

newalaan
July 29th, 2011, 20:31
I feared however starting up again the Pro-BL and the anti-BL Doha Debates all over again. But now that you've posed the question: where in christ is Beach Lover? Perhaps picked up a nasty STD in Singapore?Well not too much fear it seems........... rather than stopping short of merely asking where BL is you've managed to blame the debate "start up" on someone else for "posing the question", while sticking the boot in with talk of a nasty STD being picked up. Very sneaky 'smiles'.
the answer is "very quietA combination of things add to the 'quietness' of the forum. What certainly does not help is when TheMod locks or shunts threads 'out of the way' which are active and busy just because of a whim or some other curious decision. Some might feel that taking the time to contribute to a thread of interest to them and others only to have it shunted out of sight to be a waste of their time.

However a completely different Board - the Thailand Forum on Cruising for Sex - is heavily moderated. if the "people don't post here because the nature of the Board discourages them" brigade want to argue a heavily moderated Forum attracts posters, they'd have to explain why CfS is as quiet at this time of the year as SGTI certainly think heavily moderated Forums discourage posters/posting, no doubt about that. SGT may go through quiet peroids of new topics being raised, but at gaybuttblog, GTT and GT that's a permanent feature. The question however for those who continually squeal for threads to be closed and TheMod to ban and take action over spats and bitchfests is.........where are all their new posts and subjects to replace them? At least bitchfests, spats or whatever attract traffic even if it is just to complain about it. Better to have posts/threads to by-pass and avoid than none at all in my opinion.

The usual suspects will say that that's a symptom of the free-wheeling nature of the Board, where newbies are often frightened away by the somewhat robust discussion It's not so much being 'frightened away' and it's not only newbies, it is also long-time contributers who can't be bothered with the irritating trolls. Who would be 'frightened' by the tolls here anyway, they don't possess the wit or intelligence to 'frighten' anyone . No it's not that, it's quite simply posters posting 'normal' topics can't be bothered with those who snipe and hijack threads just because there is a potential 'audience' for their self-promoting tired routines and.............'banter', a strange word to use to describe some of the 'utter shite' which pass as wit, jokes and 'fun'.

"beachflooder "
LMTU thinks I am he It's hard to tell combat, being as your nose is permanently attached to BL's arse, at times you appear fused into one. I think you'll find that to be the opinion of most here, not just myself.

July 29th, 2011, 20:39
It's hard to tell combat, being as your nose is permanently attached to BL's arse, at times you appear fused into one.

That's what love is all about......Missed you alaaaaaaaan seems ages since your last verbal on-slaughter still better late than never...

thonglor55
July 30th, 2011, 07:42
... those who snipe and hijack threads just because there is a potential 'audience' for their self-promoting tired routines ...You were looking in the mirror at that point were you?

lonelywombat
July 30th, 2011, 11:52
For those who might be wondering how busy Bangkok is these days (and rest assured Pattaya will be quieter), the answer is "very quiet". As the rainy season becomes more entrenched there's less going on out of doors and less going out generally. I think a good indicator is to compare two quite different Forums. This one has days where there are a handful of posts added to the same half-a-dozen topics. The usual suspects will say that that's a symptom of the free-wheeling nature of the Board, where newbies are often frightened away by the somewhat robust discussion - not to mention bullying (where is Beachlover these days by the way?) - but those arguments are advanced with little to no evidence to back them up apart from a lack of new posters. However a completely different Board - the Thailand Forum on Cruising for Sex (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/) - is heavily moderated. One or two posters from here (x in pattaya, for example) have been severely censored over there for off-topic remarks and the sort of ad hominem attacks that are commonplace here so, if the "people don't post here because the nature of the Board discourages them" brigade want to argue a heavily moderated Forum attracts posters, they'd have to explain why CfS is as quiet at this time of the year as SGT. Right now there are two threads where the latest posts are yesterday, one from the day before that (which happens to be gregvc from here posting the same question over there, to which there is one reply) and the others are nearly a week old.

It has been suggested that one of the moderators of CFS is also a poster on Sawatdee. It is interesting to ponder if the "decline" of CFS and possibly Sawatdee might have similar origins.

Marsha-old
July 30th, 2011, 21:47
Can the last person to leave boys town, please switch the lights out. :sharm:

gregvc
July 30th, 2011, 22:57
did someone mention my name?? I think that the whole gay scene is expanding but not in places we would go. It is becoming much more Thai. It doesn't aim to exclude us but farand are just a small part now, mainly in the commercial section. I have just enjoyed 3 hours on camfrog with a raucous time had by all. The Thais were very patient given my little thai. I feel that if you stick withit over a period then you can make good contacts.

newalaan
July 31st, 2011, 00:12
Can the last person to leave boys town, please switch the lights outIs it really as bad as that presently Marigar? what of madame jims takeover of BzBzBz, has that not re-opened yet and attracting massive crowds?
newalaan wrote:... those who snipe and hijack threads just because there is a potential 'audience' for their self-promoting tired routines ...
You were looking in the mirror at that point were youYes thanks thonglor, your reply was exactly the thing i was getting at. I'm not sure if you are actually attempting your version of sarcasm or are simply thick as pigshit by offering up such an obvious example. As you fall into the 'less able' catagory of poster here when it comes to 'sharpness of the brain', coupled with the lameness of the reply and your not being the brightest street light in the ghetto, that would point to the 'thick as pigshit' option.

July 31st, 2011, 00:15
I have just enjoyed 3 hours on camfrog with a raucous time had by all. The Thais were very patient given my little thai. I feel that if you stick withit over a period then you can make good contacts.

Not into cam-wanking, thanks.

:occasion9:

thonglor55
July 31st, 2011, 07:29
I'm not sure if you are actually attempting your version of sarcasm or are simply thick as pigshit by offering up such an obvious example.Have you considered the non-binary option here?

gregvc
July 31st, 2011, 08:22
no cam wanking and no money involved. Getting to know each other sitting up.

newalaan
July 31st, 2011, 08:42
Have you considered the non-binary option here?I was being generous by suggesting there might actually even be an option to 'thick as pigshit'. The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad i could be of help.

thonglor55
July 31st, 2011, 10:28
Have you considered the non-binary option here?I was being generous by suggesting there might actually even be an option to 'thick as pigshit'. The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad i could be of help.You do understand what the non-binary option is in this case, don't you? You're not as thick as pigshit yourself are you, surely?

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2011, 01:18
Forum doesn't seem that quiet to me. But I remember this time last year, SGT was DEAD quiet. Almost NO ONE was posting. Then Scottish came on and made a few posts. As did I, Combat, Giggsy and a few other goodfellas. Gradually, everyone got SGT back to the nice, buzzing forum it is today.

Well done, all. Including you, Newalaan. I love you. :rolling:

markie1
August 2nd, 2011, 02:06
Can the last person to leave boys town, please switch the lights out. :sharm:

Madamme always switches off the lights before leaving,other wise you would all be in for a dreadful fright

witchhunt
August 5th, 2011, 18:34
Forum doesn't seem that quiet to me. But I remember this time last year, SGT was DEAD quiet. Almost NO ONE was posting. Then Scottish came on and made a few posts. As did I, Combat, Giggsy and a few other goodfellas. Gradually, everyone got SGT back to the nice, buzzing forum it is today.

Well done, all. Including you, Newalaan. I love you. :rolling:

It is so good of you to make an effort to get this forum going again. Congratulations to you, scottish-guy,gigsy, combat and the goodfellows whoever they are/were. Do you include in this newalaan. Maybe justme?????

I always thought you were unhappy with anybody that claimed SWD was going backwards. Now it is ok for YOU to say it , it is ok.

August 6th, 2011, 04:04
Wouldn't that be you, you fat cunt!

thonglor55
August 6th, 2011, 04:52
Have you considered the non-binary option here?I was being generous by suggesting there might actually even be an option to 'thick as pigshit'. The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad i could be of help.You do understand what the non-binary option is in this case, don't you? You're not as thick as pigshit yourself are you, surely?I'm guessing newalaan must be as thick as pigshit. How unfortunate.

Marsha-old
August 6th, 2011, 06:25
Now. You see the real face of the devil.
This is the person who does all those things for the good of others. But u see the real person and can well believe about the murders and the frame of certain people.
She is the skum of anyone running a bar in Thailand and she should be locked up and the key thrown away.

newalaan
August 6th, 2011, 08:23
newalaan wrote:thonglor55 wrote:Have you considered the non-binary option here?I was being generous by suggesting there might actually even be an option to 'thick as pigshit'. The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad i could be of help.You do understand what the non-binary option is in this case, don't you? You're not as thick as pigshit yourself are you, surely? how unfortunateNice try...... I'm glad I get to you enough for you to continually refer to me when I expose you as an ordinary, bog-standard poster capable of producing the same dim retorts as others here with an inflated view of themselves do. You dont like being considered 'thick as pigshit' do you? and true-to-form you ALWAYS resort to deflection tactics when challenged. Does it REALLY need explaining that your "non-binary" blabber is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to persuade us that by employing seldom-used words or phrases your unwitty, limp "looking in the mirror" retort will somehow transform into a clever, witty riposte.

As much as you would like to think of yourself as some kind of maverick, non-conformist, alternative thinker, lets be honest Thonglor........you are just another bog-standard expat ghetto dweller eking out the pension to fund your Gay Romeo obsession, opining about your adopted place of residence as you go and sniping on forums to fill in the rest of your time. By the way, are you going to replace the one-of-200(now 199) Thai word you misunderstood regarding 'rice' and 'enter into' (which you tried to shock-deflect by mentioning 'boy's anus') with another? Would the thai equivalents to either thick or pigshit be possibilities to make up the 200?

thonglor55
August 6th, 2011, 09:17
The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad I could be of help.

Beachlover
August 6th, 2011, 16:42
I totally agree with what Newalaan says about Thonglor55 being a pathetic, limp, nobody who never made it anywhere, living in Thailand and probably working to fund his lurching from prostitute to prostitute.

But I hope Thonglor55 doesn't put Newalaan on ignore like Scottish did. Otherwise, all of Alaan's nagging will be focused on Combat and me. :rolling:

Do you include in this newalaan. Maybe justme?????.
Yes... I said, "all" didn't I? Newalaan and Justme are good contributors. :happy7:

I always thought you were unhappy with anybody that claimed SWD was going backwards. Now it is ok for YOU to say it , it is ok.
I didn't say SGT is going backwards. I said it was in poor shape this time last year. I didn't say it was going backwards now.

thonglor55
August 6th, 2011, 17:37
But I hope Thonglor55 doesn't put Newalaan on ignore ...When I'm having so much fun? Come on Beachlover, you claim to be a computer guru, put newalaan out of his misery. In an "either ... or" sentence, what is the non-binary option?

newalaan
August 6th, 2011, 18:12
But I hope Thonglor55 doesn't put Newalaan on ignore like Scottish did. Otherwise, all of Alaan's nagging will be focused on Combat and meJust because scottish-guy has ME in ignore doesn't mean I won't answer his sniping, his dramatic tantrum in annoucing he had me on ignore has turned out to be a blessing and has substantially increased my enjoyment of the forum in not having to deal with his trolling. He can't read my posts and so obviously wont reply with his usual sniping. Great! As for Little Combat i'm afraid he is so utterly insignificant, clueless and dim he only gets a mention when he posts one of his off-topic, drab, boring, repetitive trouble-making trolling post directed at me, the rest of his trash, as everybody is already well aware, comes from the very bottom of the flooding barrel.
newalaan wrote:The irony is always satisfying when a flooder takes their own thread off topic, glad I could be of help.Brilliant! Thonglor it's YOUR thread you took off topic not mine! You really dont need to continually remind us of the bleedin obvious......thick as pig shit, we've got it already. I must really have upset you this time yet another reference. And then a follow-up re-visit to an old post to try and deflect from the above embarassment. One thing about Thonglor is that he is so easy to predict, unfortunately that takes the fun out of it.

thonglor55
August 6th, 2011, 19:23
Brilliant! Thonglor it's YOUR thread you took off topic not mine!I think you need to set that assertion out in greater detail, with supporting evidence. :idea:

August 6th, 2011, 19:40
I think you need to set that assertion out in greater detail, with supporting evidence. :idea:

He's too busy dreaming about me thonglor', and don't encourage him to make any longer posts than he already does. Christ no wonder his bf likes the bottle so much!

bao-bao
August 7th, 2011, 00:58
I didn't say SGT is going backwards. I said it was in poor shape this time last year. I didn't say it was going backwards now.
WHAT? Are you implying people misread, misquote and re-word what others say on this forum?

What is the online fantasy cyber-world coming to? :lam:

thonglor55
August 7th, 2011, 04:41
I think you need to set that assertion out in greater detail, with supporting evidence.He's too busy dreaming about me thonglor', and don't encourage him to make any longer posts than he already does. Christ no wonder his bf likes the bottle so much!Is it a wet dream, combat? As for his long posts, I see them as a form of occupational therapy; he clearly doesn't understand he's being teased and rises to the bait every time. Is that known as a "win-win situation" - he gets another opportunity to rant and rave which is clearly his favorite activity, I enjoy myself?
I totally agree with what Newalaan says about Thonglor55 being a pathetic, limp, nobody who never made it anywhere, living in Thailand and probably working to fund his lurching from prostitute to prostitute.Oh Beachie, you know me so well. There's no hiding from your probing, enquiring mind is there!

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 12:48
Just because scottish-guy has ME in ignore doesn't mean I won't answer his sniping, his dramatic tantrum in annoucing he had me on ignore has turned out to be a blessing and has substantially increased my enjoyment of the forum in not having to deal with his trolling. He can't read my posts and so obviously wont reply with his usual sniping. Great! As for Little Combat i'm afraid he is so utterly insignificant, clueless and dim he only gets a mention when he posts one of his off-topic, drab, boring, repetitive trouble-making trolling post directed at me, the rest of his trash, as everybody is already well aware, comes from the very bottom of the flooding barrel.

Brilliant! Thonglor it's YOUR thread you took off topic not mine! You really dont need to continually remind us of the bleedin obvious......thick as pig shit, we've got it already. I must really have upset you this time yet another reference. And then a follow-up re-visit to an old post to try and deflect from the above embarassment. One thing about Thonglor is that he is so easy to predict, unfortunately that takes the fun out of it.
Lunatic sends shower of spit flying around the world

In Africa, it has become known as тАЬangry man rainтАЭ. In Europe, locals liken it to the acid rain after Chernobyl. In Asia, warning shouts of тАЬcrazy monsoonтАЭ are heard in the streets shortly before intense showers of human spit rain down.

In Australia, ever the lucky country, people were grateful to be out of his range until they too were hit by the most recent spray of intercontinental spit.

The phenomenon has been traced back to a man in England named Alaan. He likes to go by the name of "Newalaan".

We door knocked AlaanтАЩs neighbours, hoping for an interview but were met with silence. A passing policeman explained all his neighbours were deaf, тАЬthis whole neighbourhoodтАЩs been deaf for ten years!тАЭ

Breaking: UN alerts all countries to brace for another shower of spit shortly.

dab69
August 8th, 2011, 13:09
Jesus, newalan is starting to
sound like Beachboob

thonglor55
August 9th, 2011, 16:49
Jesus, newalan is starting to sound like Beachboobnewalaan is so insistent that everyone is entitled to an opinion, provided it's his, and so keen to use the sort of epithets about others that made the Ayatollahs of Iran and Mullah Omar in Afghanistan so famous, that I think of him more as the Taliban of this Forum - in fact, we could call him "talibalaan".

August 9th, 2011, 17:25
newalaan is so insistent that everyone is entitled to an opinion, provided it's his, and so keen to use the sort of epithets about others that made the Ayatollahs of Iran and Mullah Omar in Afghanistan so famous, that I think of him more as the Taliban of this Forum - in fact, we could call him "talibalaan".

Christ I'm actually agreeing with 'thonglor'....."talibalaan" I love it, and with alaaaan's sharp tongue he certianly doesn't require a suicide vest... :sign5:

August 9th, 2011, 18:25
Don't tell me old vinegar tits aka Oldalaana is still alive and posting?

I'm taking that Voodoo doll straight back to the shop for a refund - have you any idea how many fucking pins I have stuck up its rectum?
And all to no avail it seems.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

August 9th, 2011, 20:21
Don't tell me old vinegar tits aka Oldalaana is still alive and posting?
I'm taking that Voodoo doll straight back to the shop for a refund - have you any idea how many fucking pins I have stuck up its rectum?
And all to no avail it seems.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Try sticking them in the fingers and tongue Scotty it works better, stops him typing as he is ranting.

Beachlover
August 9th, 2011, 23:42
Try sticking them in the fingers and tongue Scotty it works better, stops him typing as he is ranting.
It'll just make him type faster and more furiously! So I think it's a great idea. :rolling:

Scottish... stop being such a soft Nelly and take Newalaan off ignore! :occasion9:

thonglor55
August 10th, 2011, 14:19
Christ I'm actually agreeing with 'thonglor'What did I do wrong? :tard:

August 10th, 2011, 15:58
What did I do wrong? :tard:

I don't know so stop doing whatever it is!

martin911
August 10th, 2011, 16:19
Bunch of fucking children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thonglor55
August 10th, 2011, 16:54
Bunch of fucking children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Isn't that a forbidden topic?

August 10th, 2011, 18:32
Scottish... stop being such a soft Nelly and take Newalaan off ignore! :occasion9:

Why?

I disagree with (almost) everything he says and (always) with the way he says it.

Why in God's name would I wish to subject myself again to the near-daily shrieking of a demented banshee?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

martin911
August 10th, 2011, 23:35
Bunch of fucking children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Isn't that a forbidden topic?

It was used to describe the previous posters !!!!!!!!!!!!! ---- more usual pathetic rubbish --- prob one of the reasons that the number of new posts/posters seem to be going down on this board --- same old rubbish from the same few it seems ,rant ,rant ,rant --- makes u want to log out and spend time elsewhere --

Smiles
August 10th, 2011, 23:47
" ... Why in God's name would I wish to subject myself again to the ****-daily shrieking of a demented banshee? ... "
Odd then, that you haven't put Beachlover on ignore.

August 11th, 2011, 00:33
" ... Why in God's name would I wish to subject myself again to the ****-daily shrieking of a demented banshee? ... "

I find something likeable about Beachlover.

Not sure what it is, exactly :rolling: - but it is sadly lacking in Oldalanna's case.

:sign5:

Beachlover
August 11th, 2011, 00:44
Bunch of fucking children !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome. You're doing a terrific job blending in with us. :rolling:

makes u want to log out and spend time elsewhere --
Why don't you fuck off elsewhere then?

It's a dynamic discussion board. What do you expect? A pretty arrangement of neat posts and not a single disagreeable word out of place for your dainty, delicate eyes?

Smiles! Fess up, fuckstick.

Months ago, you loudly said you had me on IGNORE. Now you're replying to and commenting on my posts. When I stopped posting for a bit, you were ALMOST first to pipe up. You confessed to having to RESTRAIN yourself from the urge to ask where I was.

A little dementia creeping up on your big moon-shaped head? :rolling:

Smiles
August 11th, 2011, 09:15
Smiles! Fess up, fuckstick.
Months ago, you loudly said you had me on IGNORE.
I confess ... I'm a masochist.
Do you remember that old song: 'Fools Rush in ... '?
I'm well-reminded of that tune every time your handle shows up in the 'Last Post' or 'Author' columns. From you, your by-now-ingrained stupidity piles up like a mountain of shit so fast that it seems that those inclined to read your tripe must wear wings ~ like angels ~ to stay above it (with apologies to Francis Ford Coppola).

But carry on babe ... up the mountain.

Beachlover
August 11th, 2011, 22:17
From you, your by-now-ingrained stupidity piles up like a mountain of shit so fast that it seems that those inclined must wear wings ~ like angels ~ to stay above it
Even your confessions are semi-coherent.

This graph represents the shape of your head and the decline in your cognitive abilities.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/beachloversphotos/Misc%20Posts/SmilesMoonGraph-Small.jpg

newalaan
August 12th, 2011, 23:10
A spammer brought this thread to my attention as I had missed the last few posts on this one. Well, well MOB RULE! It seems to be the new 'fad' certainly in England now on this forum! An orchestrated attack by the pack, if anyone has observed the pack-of-yobs attitude during the english riots this might give some inkling of the mentality behind it. One troll goes on attack mode and the rest of the trolls join in. A Mindless mob of forum thugs is the only way to describe Thonglor55, Scottish-guy and Little Combat. Disgraceful. A trio of trolls, not just trolls......Bullying trolls ......oh dear thonglor need some support do we? Isn't this the basis of so many of your tiresome rants about forum bullies? Now you've decided to be one...how fitting! My conversion to forum bullying...by thonglor55.

Try sticking.....<insert bullying trouble making bleat bleat yap yap rant rant>.....ranting.
Don't tell me old vinegar tits....still alive?...voodoo doll...blah blah <insert mindless attack with more of the usual old, rehashed, tired unoriginal, unfunny blandness which seems to have leaked out of his loose> ....rectum
Christ I'm actually agreeing with..anyone with an opinion as i dont have any of my own...because i'm so utterly dim
newalaan is so insistent....waffle waffle opine opine......<insert latest aggressive insulting juvenile rant> "talibalaan".WHAT a complete load of tired old codswallop. Is this the combined wit and intellect of three eleven year olds? no! it is actually one of the most embarassing attempts at a put-down in the history of this forum. Don't these ranting bullying buffoons not get sick and tired of hearing their own pompous blatherings? the rest of us certainly do, and do any of these washed-out old queens really think I am bothered about the combined blabberings of the likes of scottish-guy, thonglor55 and lIttle Combat???? Three of the easiest half-witted trolls to bait and hook to the extent it's hardly worth the effort. It is one of the funniest outpourings of infantile dross to be seen for a very long time!

to "martin911" "why don't you fuck of elsewhere then, to "Smiles!" Fess up fuckstick BL,Yet another capable of mob-mentality forum bullying, and another with no self-control so I fully expect him to join the frothing-at-the-mouth ranting mob.

ALL QUIET!?? With regards to scottish-guy, thonglor and Little Combat....Chance would be a fine thing! They are so full of themselves and their need to continually be centre of attention I dont think we can expect 'quietness' from any of them or their nasty tedious rants any time soon. I wonder which of the muttonheads will be first on the retort hook? One thing is certain, their mob mentality will ensure that if one of the idiots reply the rest will join in! Any difference between the attitude of these forum thugs and the mobs during the English riots? None!

thonglor55
August 13th, 2011, 07:46
As I am a complete fantasist and totally paranoid, recent postings seem to me to be an orchestrated attack by the pack ... I am a ranting bullying buffoon who makes other posters sick and tired of hearing my pompous blatherings.Well said that man.

"orchestrated (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orchestrated)" - Direct the elements of (a situation) to produce a desired effect
"binary (http://www.math.grin.edu/~rebelsky/Courses/152/97F/Readings/student-binary)" - either 0 or 1 but not both

Beachlover
August 14th, 2011, 22:54
Newalaan... until you learn to love me, I got enough love for the both of us. :rolling: (Apologies to Weeds)

UN alerts all countries to brace for another shower of spit shortly.
A few days later than the forecast said, but better late than never. :rolling:

Well, well MOB RULE!Wonderful logic... take a jab at three different strangers and then call it an "orchestrated attack" when they all turn around and return the favour. :hello1: