View Full Version : poppers in Sing, Malaysia, and sauna in Johor and Butterwort

gregvc
July 27th, 2011, 18:50
I know that poppers are illegal in Thailand but I have seen many THai sites that seem to have a postal delivery to Thai addresses. What is the situation in Sing and Malaysia? I want to do a trip from Sing to Thailand thru Malaysia but I know that getting caught coud be pretty bad. Also, does anyone have info on saunas in Johor and Butterworth? thanks,

July 27th, 2011, 19:00
I know that poppers are illegal in Thailand but I have seen many THai sites that seem to have a postal delivery to Thai addresses. What is the situation in Sing and Malaysia? I want to do a trip from Sing to Thailand thru Malaysia but I know that getting caught coud be pretty bad. Also, does anyone have info on saunas in Johor and Butterworth? thanks,

Singapore and Malaysia have the severest drug laws in S.E. Asia so if you value your freedom don't even think about it...

arsenal
July 27th, 2011, 20:32
Combat is right. What might get you a caution at most in the UK can get you serious jail time in South East Asia. Don't...just don't. Remember that in Thailand the drugs business is controlled by the worlds most organised organised criminals, and we all know who they are.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2011, 20:49
I've never used them before and personally don't see any appeal in them...

Can't advise on the legal status of them in Singapore and Malaysia but I can say I've smelt them being used plenty of times at Absolute Sauna in Singapore.

Check legal status before carrying them in as penalties for drug offenses are high in these in two countries.