PDA

View Full Version : PARDON ME!!!

July 24th, 2011, 16:06
Pardon Me!!!

I have a situation where my long time boyfriend is in prison, the one you see in many avatars of mine,
he has now been there for 2 years so far of a 4 years sentence and I would like to try to ask or go through the proses of asking the Kings Office for a Pardon.

Unfortunately he was prison for a drugs related charge, selling not taking, so It I have been told it becomes more difficult to get a pardon, do you know if I stand to guarantee him and have a secure home for him, with a chance of finding him a good job, as he speaks good English, it was make any difference or is it all done on his own security.

Thanks for any help with this matter, if you know of any one or have gone through the pardoning a prisoner delemer before please can you tell me what is involved, I would sure be grateful as the moment I am negotiating with his sister who works on the Caribbean Cruises so to get many fast replies and translations is not easy, I did send him 5000 baht recently, so he could get a phone call ect, don't know why so much, each month, he did ring me today, but he is paranoid about how much he can say over the phone. Saying it cost 3000 baht for the call, but don't call back, all cloak and dagger stuff. So its down to me to find out the best way for his release.

witchhunt
July 24th, 2011, 21:14
Shame on you LMTU has just posted this to gay button and you cut and paste and post here as your own.

as you claim to not be LMTU why cut and paste his posts from other boards?

July 24th, 2011, 21:43
mothersruin/LMTU wrote
as he speaks good English

Hopefully his English is somewhat better than yours is LMTU...

newalaan
July 24th, 2011, 22:16
have a situation where my long time boyfriend is in prison, the one you see in many avatars of mine,he has now been there for 2 years so far of a 4 years sentence and I would like to try to ask or go through the proses of asking the Kings Office for a Pardon.What about a variation on the prisoner exchange scheme, where you could volunteer to finish off his two years in prison and have him released. That would be a real boost to society, especially the gay thailand one. As witchhunt says, shame on you for stealing LMTU's post from gaybuttblog mothersruin!

This must prove that mothersruin and LMTU are surely not one and the same, I mean who would be so stupid, thick and deluded as to set them self up as posting the same post on different forums under different handles, after denying being LMTU. But if they are the same........why that would be an admission to being a liar, fraudster, con-artist, bullshitter and all round bad egg! Either way, LMTU looks every bit pathetic as he actually is.

But back to the serious issue of a pardon, why would your 'long time boyfriend' be eligible for early release? was he innocent of dealing drugs?

July 24th, 2011, 23:21
As both 'witchhunt' and 'newalaan' have pointed out this topic has been posted over on gaybutton. LMTU is using at least two handles on this board as well..

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3270

luvthai-2
July 25th, 2011, 09:39
When it comes to drugs I say let him do his time. If you jump in now to help him then he may figure you will do it no matter what he does. Its a tough lesson to learn but he did the crime so let him do the time.

Patexpat
July 25th, 2011, 10:20
Lets be open and honest - even if the original OP is true, or has even an element of truth in it, it is nothing whatsoever to do with helping his 'boy' get out of jail early. It's all about LMTU saying ME ME ME and trying to grab the lime light.

What a sad, pathetic old f*cker, who is using this story simply for attention. Reprehensible, utter low life and deserving of only contempt.

And make no mistake LMTU, when our paths cross in public as indeed they will one day, I will be happy to have a chat with you face to face just so you understand the utter loathsomeness that is you.

I hate liars, cowards and low life and you qualify for all three.

In the words of some individuals you keep referring to as friends, they refer to you as 'a nasty bit of work'.

There, make myself clear?

jolyjacktar
July 25th, 2011, 14:05
Why dont all you guys just forget this person. Everytime he posts the same people are on his case, having a go at him.
Just dont bother replying to his posts then he will soon go away as he wont have an Audience.

July 26th, 2011, 11:40
Well we have established one thing if nothing else with this post, we have a lot of Bitterness and many reading GayButhole, I donтАЩt know what that says about some of the readers here Bored I suspect.

"they refer to you as 'a nasty bit of work" Yes and my be one day your find out why???? but the best is, most people who know you refer to you as a slime bag.

As for people wanting to continue to goad me into meeting them or having a go at me, I think its more them trying to make a name for themselves, off my back, rather than me trying to get more notoriety, I donтАЩt think I can be more Notorious, as I seem to be now. But as for the fat bugs who want crushing under my big foot, letтАЩs see what sort of a man you are, my picture is all over the internet, I have nothing to hide, letтАЩs see you, if youтАЩre a real man; show your self, for the slimy slug you really are. I'm always very suspicious of any one who is afraid to show their photo and has to run a failing business in Thailand, when they could be doing well back in there own Country, if they were allowed to.

As for my Boyfriend in Prison, I have now got the answer I was requesting for a good friend in a very Influentual postion who says he can help to have him out by 5th december i hope so.

http://www.ptet-nepal.org/pardon03/proceed.htm

Unfortunately a few years ago I was struck down with financial problems, all my money was frozen very painful and I was left penniless here, my 2 Boyfriends one is now murdered, did all they could including working at Hollywood as waiters to keep me afloat, but unfortunately one of them Mr. Pattaya decided he could get a quick finanical fix, by selling drugs, after he went back to his home town in UDON, amazingly he was to start with very successful acquiring about 2 million baht, since confiscated or acquired by the BIB, but soon the powers that be got wind of this and he was put away for 4 years, he can now ask for a Kings Pardon if I can help him, as he is doing his time, he is a good guy and so kind and generous, when he won MR GAY Thailand award he won also 35000 baht to, which he spent all of it on my self and his friends, I am now in a much better position to help him fanatically and can give him the security he needs, after him being in that prison for a long time, as he has, I know he will never be the same fun loving guy again, but he is worth helping and has never taken drugs himself in his life.

http://www.usp.com.au/fpss/news-thailan ... nd118.html (http://www.usp.com.au/fpss/news-thailand/news-thailand118.html)
I know some of you love to joke about my writing skills, but its funny most guys seem to understand what IтАЩm saying, may be its you who canтАЩt read the queens English, if you had met my Boyfriend you to would want to help him I bet. See my Avatars your soon see what I mean.

July 26th, 2011, 14:48
Selling drugs in the quantities to make that kind of money deserve harsh sentence no matter what the reasons. You are saying that because he helped you it was acceptable for him to ruin other lives. That sums up your character, if indeed you are telling the truth and not just seeking attention as you so enjoy doing!

gaybutton wrote:
One other thing: Now, after all these years, you've demonstrated a capability of writing correctly (well, almost) and coherently, I will feel perfectly free to either delete any future posts you submit in which you don't write this way or just move them to the "All About LMTU" thread.

Gaybutton seems to have you sussed LMTU and is threatening to start deleting your continuous long winded drivel, perhaps the mods here will do the same and save us from LMTU's 'Queens' English...

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3270&p=33109#p33109

Patexpat
July 26th, 2011, 15:20
My final word on this thread.

You have now turned me down 5, yes 5 times for a personal meet.

Now the ball is in my court. See ya soon, I promise!

July 26th, 2011, 18:06
My final word on this thread.

You have now turned me down 5, yes 5 times for a personal meet.

Now the ball is in my court. See ya soon, I promise!

Wow I have my own personal stalker, I must be a real super star in your eyes?
What makes you so important, you think I would find you interesting enough to meet, just because you are so desperate to meet me, as I said I donтАЩt meet guys with No Sense of Humor, life must be so boring for you, if you have to stalk me continually, you sound to be quite mad, no wonder no one else wants to meet you. Get a life, smell the roses, put more water in your beer!!! :tard:

puckered_penguin
July 27th, 2011, 13:03
I have some sympathy for Patexpat's psychological deterioration. Please lmtu/mothersruin do not be too harsh on the guy.
I have met lmtu on several occasions and have always enjoyed his company even sometimes basking in the reflection of his bubbly personality.

I hope lmtu's bf is soon out of jail as thank god there are drug dealers, otherwise where would I get my personal supply from? Where would many posters, here, get the adoration from the boys if those boys were not enhancing or suppressing their emotions whilst prostituting themselves?

Patexpat be happy that lmtu's posts are the most read and discussed on any fora and suppress your anxieties and petty jealousies. Maybe taking yah bah or yah ice also known as the love drug will help you on your way to contentment.

July 27th, 2011, 14:38
... be happy that lmtu's posts are the most read and discussed on any fora...

As a disinterested observer of the never-ending LMTU saga, it seems to me that (on this forum at least), most of the "discussion" of his posts is nothing more than derision and insult - hardly a reason to celebrate.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

July 27th, 2011, 15:20
hI,

I have no interest at all in any insults or trading punches but I will answer on topic.

The chances of a Kings Pardon on that sentence are zero. completely zero. If he behaves in there he will be entitled to a few months off for good behaviour. There will be a major amnesty at the end of this year anyway. So, if he gets good class in there, he will be out soon.

Save your money and don't apply, they take years and years to process through all approximately 15 different departments.

July 27th, 2011, 16:35
hI,

I have no interest at all in any insults or trading punches but I will answer on topic.

The chances of a Kings Pardon on that sentence are zero. completely zero. If he behaves in there he will be entitled to a few months off for good behaviour. There will be a major amnesty at the end of this year anyway. So, if he gets good class in there, he will be out soon.

Save your money and don't apply, they take years and years to process through all approximately 15 different departments.

kquill is most likely correct. But I will relate a story that I know is true because I know this guy personally.
He was 19. High School grad and working for an auto company (maybe Ford). His manager asked him to help scare off a guy (thug) that had been threatening him. The manager, the 19 year old and another boy went to a bar where this thug usually drank at. The 19 year old also started to drink and soon pulled out a pistol and killed the thug.

He was soon arrested. He was put in jail. Several months later my BF told me the 19 year old's family bought him out of jail. I could not believe it! But it was true. I saw this guy working at a massage place in Jomtien. I always thought he was a nice guy. But still can not understand, why this guy would kill someone, nor how he was able to pay too get out of jail for murder! He told me that is why he was working a a massage place. He had to pay back his parents' debt!

Even though what I relate is true I sure do agree with kquill. His advice is very sound!

July 27th, 2011, 20:50
hI,

kquill is most likely correct. But I will relate a story that I know is true because I know this guy personally.
He was 19. High School grad and working for an auto company (maybe Ford). His manager asked him to help scare off a guy (thug) that had been threatening him. The manager, the 19 year old and another boy went to a bar where this thug usually drank at. The 19 year old also started to drink and soon pulled out a pistol and killed the thug.

He was soon arrested. He was put in jail. Several months later my BF told me the 19 year old's family bought him out of jail. I could not believe it! But it was true. I saw this guy working at a massage place in Jomtien. I always thought he was a nice guy. But still can not understand, why this guy would kill someone, nor how he was able to pay too get out of jail for murder! He told me that is why he was working a a massage place. He had to pay back his parents' debt!

Even though what I relate is true I sure do agree with kquill. His advice is very sound!

Hi Pattayamale ,

That story can easily be true. The following would usually occur:

1. The parents reach a monetary compensation agreement with the thugs family. Police possibly change the evidence to put additional pressure on the thugs family, because they are going to get something out of it.

2. The Police get paid not to bring it to Court and charges are not levied with the prosecutor.

3.His family probably re mortgaged everything they had and begged relatives.

4. If the guy/thug/plastic mafia man, was as bad as you say, the cops probably knew him and what he was.

I have seen all this and more guys, first hand! Amazing Thailand.

On the other hand mothersruin/LMTU is talking about a convicted, guilty as sin drug peddler by his own admission, no chance, and that sentence is light in Thai terms.

July 27th, 2011, 21:27
On the other hand mothersruin/LMTU is talking about a convicted, guilty as sin drug peddler by his own admission, no chance, and that sentence is light in Thai terms.

Quite right Kevin, and having the reputation that the OP has it's also worth remembering that he is always reminding us of how long he has lived in Thailand, plus the number of years he has been posting in these forums. Either he has made the whole episode up to draw attention to himself or he hasn't got the foggiest idea of how the legal system etc.. in Thailand works. I would in LMTU's case concur it's both.

July 28th, 2011, 10:36
I have some sympathy for Patexpat's psychological deterioration. Please lmtu/mothersruin do not be too harsh on the guy.
I have met lmtu on several occasions and have always enjoyed his company even sometimes basking in the reflection of his bubbly personality.

I hope lmtu's bf is soon out of jail as thank god there are drug dealers, otherwise Where would many posters personal supply from?
Patexpat be happy that lmtu's posts are the most read and discussed on any fora and suppress your anxieties and petty jealousies. Maybe taking yah bah or yah ice also known as the love drug will help you on your way to contentment.

May be he is taking drugs already with his depressing Mood swings, you would think he would be happy living in paradise, may be shows you things are not going well for the poor fellow, yes your right, we all should be feeling sorry for him, I see what you mean now, may be he is very unloved and needs a bit of laughter in his life as you got from me as you said when you met me before.

Well you are a breath of fresh air I hope its you PP that tracks me down again, now you really are the type of guy I would want to spend some time with and buy a Drink like real Buddies, not a depressing old fart trying to make a name for him self trying to stalk and intimidate people, thatтАЩs what the guy in NORWAY did, look where it got him.

As for combat alias Sanook before he got banned, and who knows what other names he goes under may be Beach Bore as well I was told. Well he is his parrots and always try to reinforce everything BB says because they know no one believes a word they say between them, it takes 2 to even utter one paragraph, and then they still cant get it right, If any one is trying to draw attention to them selves its combatty, he only chips in if he can put his boot in or pretend he is so worldly wise where we all know he has no idea what shit has talking about, with the fabricated world he lives in.

I respect what Kevin says, but I have had it on Good authority after filling in all the right forms and a friend of a friend wink wink, has put it on the right desk and spoken to the right departments he is due for parole including Good behavior, but who know what sort of a guy he is going to be like after 2 years of a 4 years sentence in prison Ill have to see.

July 28th, 2011, 23:41
not a depressing old fart trying to make a name for him self trying to stalk and intimidate people, thatтАЩs what the guy in NORWAY did, look where it got him.

With even your record for imbecility LMTU that comment has to go down as one of the most idiotic ever made :sign3:

July 29th, 2011, 14:29
not a depressing old fart trying to make a name for him self trying to stalk and intimidate people, thatтАЩs what the guy in NORWAY did, look where it got him.

With even your record for imbecility LMTU that comment has to go down as one of the most idiotic ever made :sign3:

Wow I see IтАЩve have hit a raw nerve again with you combat or is it sanook or what ever name your going under today or is it beachlover .
I have no idea why you write on gay websites about gay Thailand at all, if you look though your many posts, they only ever flame or attack people and back up your Nom de plume BL never write a trip reports, or going s on in town, anything of any interest for that matter, what is the purpose of you being here, I just donтАЩt know, Just to attack good people.

What a sad life you must have, donтАЩt you realize if you try to be nice, your have at least one friend in stead of living in solitude, as you obviously do now, with only the cyber world to keep you from going completely mad. :dontknow:

Smiles
July 29th, 2011, 19:07
" ... What a sad life you must have, donтАЩt you realize if you try to be nice, your have at least one friend in stead of living in solitude, as you obviously do now, with only the cyber world to keep you from going completely mad ... "
Really . . . isn't it about time you conjured up a new series of witty comebacks for the hundreds of board members who think (and write) that you are just an ever-present cyber-jerk on all these gay Thailand message boards.

You've used this particular one above (with variations on the theme, but all of a piece) for years now. Time for a change up, doncha think? Accusing antagonists of having sad and boring lives, six thousand times, is no comeback at all ... it becomes more meaningless and blank-shooting than say, er, you yourself.
Come on bud ... become 'unique' again ... like the Old Days. now long gone.

(But, you being you, it won't happen. Repetitiveness is the new originality)

July 30th, 2011, 00:54
... six thousand times, is no comeback at all ... it becomes more meaningless and blank-shooting than say, er, you yourself.
Come on bud ... become 'unique' again ... like the Old Days. now long gone.
(But, you being you, it won't happen. Repetitiveness is the new originality)

Oh thatтАЩs is such a compliment to me to think not only you have not put me on your foe list of boring writers, you have read my posts thousands of times, coming from the number one boring old fart writer from the cold climbs of Canada, as you are, I consider it one of the nicest things you have ever said to me so far..

I expect if you say it enough times some one will believe you :sharm:

July 30th, 2011, 04:23
Oh thatтАЩs is such a compliment to me to think not only you have not put me on your foe list of boring writers, you have read my posts thousands of times, coming from the number one boring old fart writer from the cold climbs of Canada, as you are, I consider it one of the nicest things you have ever said to me so far.. I expect if you say it enough times some one will believe you :sharm:

Are you really as stupid as your infantile comments, and lack of grammar indicate?

Beachlover
July 31st, 2011, 19:00
Oh... This is billiant!

So LMTU/Mothersruin's gogo prostitute boyfriend turned to drug dealing to support him? Lovely!

And now LMTU wants to help him get a royal pardon? Excellent!

It should be noted that LMTU/Mothersruin previously claimed he helped moneyboys write e-mails lying to their farang customers to scam and elicit more cash from them.

Patexpat's comments about LMTU are spot on. The man's a fucking disgusting low life loser with no sense of right and wrong whatsoever. What's he doing now? Mentoring and coaching the next generation of criminal con men?

So, LMTU, you obviously have no concern at all about the fact that your boyfriend's a criminal convicted of selling Class A drugs. Nevermind the fact that people like him are responsible for the insidious spread of drug addiction amongst prostitutes and other vulnerable segments of the community in Thailand right?

How wonderful! Inspiring even...

Beachlover
July 31st, 2011, 19:39
LMTU: Get my drug dealer boyfriend out of jail

SHITSVILLEтАФLocal village idiot, LMTU-Mothersruin has appealed for help to get his drug dealing boyfriend out of jail. The collective reputation of farangs hit a new low yesterday when LMTU claimed his boyfriend, a prostitute, had turned to drug dealing to help him through his financial troubles.

LMTU explained he was so financially destitute two years ago, his boyfriend turned to criminal drug dealing to support him but was subsequently arrested, convicted and imprisoned. Now he wants the drug dealer to get a royal pardon.

Community divided

The revelation that an already poor Thai boy prostitute had to sell drugs to keep his loser farangтАФfrom a wealthy Western countryтАФafloat sent ripples through the farang community.

тАЬJust when you thought the reputation of farangs in Shitsville couldnтАЩt get any lower, LMTU comes up with this shitтАЭ, cried one farang. тАЬWhy canтАЩt we throw the con-artist in jail with his boyfriend?тАЭ he questioned, foaming at the mouth.

Other farangs reacted with a sigh of relief. тАЬNo matter how much of a creepy low life, I am, I take comfort in knowing IтАЩll never beat LMTU,тАЭ beamed one stocky-shaped farang with dyed blond hair clutching his cheap, watered-down Appletini. тАЬThatтАЩs why I love him,тАЭ he barked.

Inspiring loyalty

LMTU has demonstrated his loyalty to his incarcerated partner by frequenting public toilets for sex and lurching as far as Chiang Mai to seek out new prostitutes.

Now, LMTU, who is known to have the same ethical sense as Cryptosporidium, wants to save his drug dealing boyfriend from serving out his prison sentence by seeking a royal pardon for the drug dealer.

Help from dear friends in high places

Asked why he posted his plea for help on an internet message board, instead of engaging a lawyer or asking one of the тАЬlarge number of wealthy and highly-placed friendsтАЭ he has boasted of, LMTU had no explanation.

He later claimed to have тАЬassistanceтАЭ from a тАЬgood friend in a very influential positionтАЭ. As evidence of this тАЬassistanceтАЭ, he posted a random link to a webpage about prisoner transfer and exchange procedures for Nepalese prisoners.

"All he did was peddle life-destroying drug addiction..."

LMTU went further to assure everyone his drug dealing prostitute boyfriend would be free by 5 December. We asked LMTU, known for having the same ethical sense as inanimate objects, if he thought his drug dealing boyfriend deserved a shorter prison sentence.

тАЬBut heтАЩs never taken drugs in his life! All he did was peddle this life-destroying substance dependency, drug addiction and death to others,тАЭ LMTU reasoned. тАЬHe was amazingly successful tooтАЭ, he added, тАЬsold over two million baht worth of drugsтАЭ.

тАЬAngels will fly out of LMTUтАЩs arse firstтАЭ

Local bookmakers are taking bets on which event will come firstтАФa royal pardon for LMTUтАЩs drug dealing boyfriend or construction of a certain residential tower, also promised by LMTU. Betting was slow until a third option was addedтАФthe end of the human raceтАФwhich has proven most popular.

When asked, which of the three events would occur first, local astrologists agreed, тАЬthe end of the human race.тАЭ

тАЬFirst, angels will fly out of LMTUтАЩs arse, then human race will come to an end, after which LMTUтАЩs drug dealing boyfriend will get his royal pardon and that residential tower will be built,тАЭ one astrologist explained. тАЬIn that order,тАЭ he added.

Asked about the predictions of angels flying out of his arse, LMTU quipped, тАЬI wouldnтАЩt be too surprised. I have been told by Mother Teresa, who I had dinner with last night that I would qualify for sainthood. But IтАЩm too modest for all that you see.тАЭ A mucky brown substance was seen dribbling down LMTUтАЩs legs as he spoke.

Planning for the future

Already thinking ahead, LMTU has announced he plans to expand his boyfriendтАЩs fantastic business, which was previously cut short by his arrest and incarceration. тАЬIтАЩll try to finance an internet shop for himтАЭ, LMTU explained enthusiastically.

The fact that an internet cafe might serve as an excellent drug front for laundering profits has so far eluded commentators.

Disclaimer: For satire and entertainment purposes only

July 31st, 2011, 22:31
Love the post Beach....No wait a minute I posted that, or did you post it as I am you and you are me? Perhaps LMTU's BF supplied him with dodgy stuff before getting locked up too that's why his head is all scambled!!!!!

the1
August 1st, 2011, 01:41
Beachlover................ you ain't all there man, get some HELP!

Khor tose
August 1st, 2011, 09:47
LMTU: Get my drug dealer boyfriend out of jail
Disclaimer: For satire and entertainment purposes only

Though I have no personal animosity on my part toward LMTU, I must say that BL post is funny, witty, and an all around outstanding. :sign5:

thonglor55
August 1st, 2011, 09:53
I have no idea why you write on gay websites about gay Thailand at all, if you look though your many posts, they only ever flame or attack people and back up your Nom de plume BL never write a trip reports, or going s on in town, anything of any interest for that matter.I disagree. I fear you have forgotten little combat's fabulous review of The Barbican Restaurant (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/gays-not-welcome-the-barbican-bulls-head-bangkok-t20903.html) - a thread he started all by himself.

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2011, 00:43
I have met lmtu on several occasions... I hope lmtu's bf is soon out of jail as thank god there are drug dealers, otherwise where would I get my personal supply from? Where would many posters, here, get the adoration from the boys if those boys were not enhancing or suppressing their emotions whilst prostituting themselves?
Oh brilliant! Wonderful fellow you must be. So you actually think drug dealers are doing a good deed by keeping all the prostitutes in Pattaya drugged up and fucked up enough in the head to service you. Jesus Christ, you're a fucking maggot. Does anyone else not see something wrong with this?

Selling drugs in the quantities to make that kind of money deserve harsh sentence no matter what the reasons. You are saying that because he helped you it was acceptable for him to ruin other lives. That sums up your character, if indeed you are telling the truth and not just seeking attention as you so enjoy doing!
Well put... That's LMTU for you! No integrity or sense of right and wrong at all. A life-long leeching con man.

August 2nd, 2011, 14:45
I have met lmtu on several occasions... I hope lmtu's bf is soon out of jail as thank god there are drug dealers, otherwise where would I get my personal supply from? Where would many posters, here, get the adoration from the boys if those boys were not enhancing or suppressing their emotions whilst prostituting themselves?

. That sums up your character, if indeed you are telling the truth and not just seeking attention as you so enjoy doing!

Every one gets a second chance in my book when they have done their sentence, I'm not trying to pretend IтАЩm all good as the driven snow as you do, obviously your hiding a very big secret, as you do cowering in that grubby room you live in, pretending your some one Important, when we all know your a dead loss to society, with very little to offer, apart from your poison Pen.

There must be treatment you can get for your childish school boy put downs, is that all your purpose is here to insult people and attack them, was you bullied badly at school and now have to cowardly hide behind a computer screen to attack nice people, make up lies about them and hope some one takes pity on you. Go back to being sanook as you both seem to be joined at the brain, as you cant write anything with out the 'None de Plume backing up all the poison spewing out of your bully boy mind. Get help before you bore any one else to death. No wonder every one call you тАЬBeach BoreтАЭ.

August 2nd, 2011, 16:54
Every one gets a second chance in my book when they have done their sentence, I'm not trying to pretend IтАЩm all good as the driven snow as you do, obviously your hiding a very big secret, as you do cowering in that grubby room you live in, pretending your some one Important, when we all know your a dead loss to society, with very little to offer, apart from your poison Pen.

I suppose being a cottaging freak makes you a boon for society...Do grow up LMTU or at least think of something intelligent to say, and how many chances have you had on this board? I would think that you hold the record for the most 'handles'

August 2nd, 2011, 21:12
quote] combat/sannok/Beachbore.

I suppose being a cottaging freak makes you a boon for society...Do grow up LMTU or at least think of something intelligent to say, and how many chances have you had on this board? I would think that you hold the record for the most 'handles'[/quote]

Your so predictable, coming from guy who was banned as sanook and who knows what other names, so
expect your come back with your other name soon, BeachBore, Wow who is the childish one, you never ever give us any trip reports, you say you live in Thailand, but never relate anything of any interest about Thailand, only come here to flame others, answer in any of your names, its a wonder you know what real name is or you who you are today. Your so pathetic.

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2011, 21:58
Every one gets a second chance in my book when they have done their sentence
I agree, everyone deserves a chance to restart their lives and make something of it after they've done their time.

But your drug dealing boyfriend has NOT done his sentence has he? He only got a four-year sentence for profiting from the insidious spread of drug addiction in Thailand by selling drugs. You want to cut this short by getting him a royal pardon mid-way.

What's also interesting is you, LMTU, never did your jail time after you were caught sleeping with an underage prostitute in Pattaya. You chose to borrow a heap of cash to bribe the police instead... Didn't you?! I wonder what other matters you escaped jail for in the UK.

I hope lmtu's bf is soon out of jail as thank god there are drug dealers, otherwise Where would many posters personal supply from? Where would many posters, here, get the adoration from the boys if those boys were not enhancing or suppressing their emotions whilst prostituting themselves?
Well you are a breath of fresh air I hope its you PP that tracks me down again, now you really are the type of guy I would want to spend some time with and buy a Drink like real Buddies...
Yep, Puckered Penguin's the kind of guy you'd get along with, LMTU. You're bound to get along well with someone who thinks drug dealers are doing a good deed by keeping all the prostitutes in Pattaya drugged up and fucked up enough in the head to service you...

I'm always very suspicious of any one who is afraid to show their photo and has to run a failing business in Thailand, when they could be doing well back in there own Country, if they were allowed to.
Patexpat runs a successful business in Pattaya and actually contributes to the community and economy in a positive and productive manner. Yet here you are insinuating his business is "failing" and that for some reason he's not "allowed to" run a business back in the UK.

Interesting, when you, LMTU ran into serious trouble with the tax authorities in the UK and had your business and most of your assets frozen and confiscated.

August 2nd, 2011, 22:02
combat/sannok/Beachbore.

Not only do you write illiterate gibberish, but you are also very befuddled too... :sign3:

="mothersruin/LMTU"
I'm always very suspicious of any one who is afraid to show their photo and has to run a failing business in Thailand, when they could be doing well back in there own Country, if they were allowed to.

Patexpat isn't that a bit slanderous seeing as you are running a very successful business in Thailand? And to also allege that you are not allowed back into your own country.......

August 3rd, 2011, 11:48
I'm not sure which one of your many names to answer here BeachBore or combat or sanook, as that one has been banned, Ill answer combat, considering I was in my home Country not so long ago, I was there sorting out my financial affairs, where my accountancy firm said they got the wrong information, but now it is all sorted out and every one is happy, after a 2 years wait, and large payment, I receive my pensions from there to here, I have a retirement visa here and I have confirmation of my home address from my Embassy, that I am a resident here and also a full written certificate from my home Country UK I do not have ANY Crimminal charges and have not had and none pending against me, so I can work here if I want to, I am happy to show my photo here. Your right I did say In general very few farangs have made a success of business here, and why would any one come here to make a living when you are continually scraping by with all the difficulty of things thrown in your way, when you could do much better in your own country, in no way would I want to say any one in particular is doing well or not, if thatтАЩs how it sounded I apologize to all those who read my sentiments that way.

No one cares if some one likes cottaging and having sex with guys who love to have sex with other guys for free, so many guys do it and would never admit it, I know I see them, and you donтАЩt have to pay boys to have sex with them, as you do in Go Go Bars, because the customers are so disgusting and hideous they canтАЩt get boys other wise, its the same as fishing, sometimes you get a whopper, others a tidler, but ever time its because they want to go with you, not because you pay them, and most are far more stunning than you get with any prostitute from Isann..

I am very concerned about you though, who keeps pretending your different people and trying to confuse us all your all sorts of people, what are you hiding from, it takes a real man to show their photo here, it takes a coward to hide behind your computer screen and throw threats and attack people, like you do in your various names and disguises, making up childish stories about members when you could be writing Information about Gay Thailand, something you seem to know nothing about, apart from what you reconstitute from other posts and info you get off the Internet, the 2 of you are joined at the head to try to make one Pea brain, come on man try to Impress us write something of interest looking through your past posts itтАЩs a hooch pooch of nothing, but you just jumping in and mainly attacking people, start a thread whatтАЩs going on in your world, I cant believe there is not more to you, than all the bitterness you show here, I donтАЩt care if you area a on the run, thatтАЩs your problem, give us something interesting to read about.

Eat your heart out Beach Bore nothing is hidden with me, I am transparent unlike you, hiding like the coward you are, pretending to be some one other then the criminal you really are. here is the proof you are a pathalogical liar.

http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... of-Consent (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent)

Patexpat
August 3rd, 2011, 14:48
="mothersruin/LMTU"

Patexpat isn't that a bit slanderous seeing as you are running a very successful business in Thailand? And to also allege that you are not allowed back into your own country.......

Under Thai law it isn't slander, it IS defamation however, and the idiosyncrasy of Thai law is that LMTU has to prove he DIDN'T defame me, rather than me proving that he did.

This is why there are so many large out of court settlements for defamation .... but I'm sure his many friends will help him out!

August 3rd, 2011, 15:29
Under Thai law it isn't slander, it IS defamation however, and the idiosyncrasy of Thai law is that LMTU has to prove he DIDN'T defame me, rather than me proving that he did.
This is why there are so many large out of court settlements for defamation .... but I'm sure his many friends will help him out!

mothersruin/LMTU wrote:

a good friend in a very Influentual postion

Do you mean one of the above (whatever that is) Patexpat?

Beachlover
August 4th, 2011, 00:40
here is the proof...

http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... of-Consent (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent)
Brilliant... Thanks for linking to the evidence of what you did, LMTU. So by your OWN admittance, you were CAUGHT paying an underage prostitute for sex and had to pay a large bribe to avoid CONVICTION and jail for this criminal offense.

In addition to this wonderful demonstration of ethical behaviour, you want to shorten your convicted drug dealer boyfriendтАЩs jail sentence by seeking a royal pardon.

the criminal you really are...
LMTU, I see a repeating pattern here...

- Step 1. You do something bad or wrong

- Step 2. Someone points it out

- Step 3. You start accusing others of the exact thing you are guilty of yourself.

11 things you've accused Combat/Patexpat/Newalaan/myself of, which you are guilty of yourself, in this thread.

- 1. Being a liar

- 2. Jumping in and attacking people

- 3. Using multiple handles at the same time and denying it: You use multiple handles on this board and other boards.

- 4. Being banned multiple times from this board: YouтАЩve been banned over 20 times, more than anyone else

- 5. Starting a thread solely about "what's going on in your world": I noticed GB got so SICK of you doing this, he started an тАЬall about LMTUтАЭ thread

- 6. Running a failing business: Nothing to be ashamed of but you've had a failed business in the UK, by your own admittance

- 7. Having to pay for sex: YouтАЩre kidding right? Your entire existence revolves paying for sex, going as far as Chiang Mai to find prostitutes

- 8. Being a "disgusting and hideous" customer of a gogo bar (your words) : You talk endlessly about frequenting gogo bars to find prostitutes

- 9. Living in solitude: In your incarcerated ex-drug dealer boyfriend good company at home?

- 10. Not showing your photo: Over 90% of members here are anonymous and YOU have never shown your photo.

- 11. Not meeting face to face: You continually pester people to do this but when Patexpat offers to do this, you run away like a little girl.

You're guilty of all of these things, LMTU.

But in most cases where you accused someone of something, it's not true at all. Patexpat runs a successful business. Neither Patexpat/Combat/Myself live alone. Neither of us three have to pay for sex. I don't visit gogo bars for sex. None of us have been banned from this board more than once. None of us run a failing business to my knowledge. None of us use multiple handles at the same time. These are all things, which YOU do! You're a completely demented moron.

August 4th, 2011, 09:30
I'm not sure which one of your many names to answer here BeachBore or combat or sanook, as that one has been banned, Ill answer BeachBore this time???,

I am very concerned about you though, who keeps pretending your different people and trying to confuse us all your all sorts of people, what are you hiding from, it takes a real man to show their photo here, it takes a coward to hide behind your computer screen and throw threats and attack people, like you do in your various names and disguises, making up childish stories about members when you could be writing Information about Gay Thailand, something you seem to know nothing about, apart from what you reconstitute from other posts and info you get off the Internet, the 2 of you are joined at the head to try to make one Pea brain, come on man try to Impress us write something of interest looking through your past posts itтАЩs a hooch pooch of nothing, but you just jumping in and mainly attacking people, start a thread whatтАЩs going on in your world, I cant believe there is not more to you, than all the bitterness you show here, I donтАЩt care if you area a on the run, thatтАЩs your problem, give us something interesting to read about.

Eat your heart out Beach Bore nothing is hidden with me, I am transparent unlike you, hiding like the coward you are, pretending to be some one other then the criminal you really are. Here is the proof you are a pathological liar.

Yes we can all translate anything into negativity like your smoke screen post; everyone knows all about me, I am hiding from no one, its you! IтАЩm worried about, you always fail to answer, most important questions, as above, IтАЩm quite aware if I reveal the details of my private life its all there to be criticized, and I am here to say I have done no more than any one else coming to Thailand, taken ever precaution possible as you can read.

But you are continually trying to convince us you are some sort of fantasy Professional guy who just pops on this Gay Forum as your banned from most of the other, to Attack, flood, bully the members here with your bitterness, any one from a good back ground as you pretend to have in Sydney, would never talk like you do, just to make people sit up and be shocked by your very Immature diatribe.

How funny you show your true colors green with envy тАЬBeach Bitterness тАЬsays:- Starting a thread solely about "what's going on in your world": I noticed GB got so SICK of you doing this, he started an тАЬall about LMTUтАЭ thread end quote
But what you failed to mention was, thousands upon thousands read it and hundreds replied, its call having a sense of humor, something long gone with you BeachBore, and you know what, they say the last thing to go before you go completely mad is, your sense of humor, has nurse giving you your pills today.

Lets us know who you really are, its quite frightening to think the grounds you go to hide your real identity, what your hiding from, you write continually but never seem to arrive here, all very suspect IтАЩm sure, may be your one of those who came once and was sent back with a red card as an undesirable, your so angry when some one who lives here seems to enjoy themselves.

By the way my photo is all over the Gay web sites, it was even on here a few weeks ago, IтАЩm well known around town, so much so, may Guys come up to me to Introduce themselves, as I have been pointed out to them, also some guys love to take my picture with them or alone, as for meeting and having a social evening with some one, like people who meet boys on Gay Romeo, I like to know who IтАЩm meeting before I meet them, as I have many fun friends, who wants to meet some nut who is bitter and twisted like you and have to spend and evening with some bore! No thanks. I pick my own friends Thank You. If I had heard from others as you have seen here about me, and so is a fun guy to meet for dinner, IтАЩd be the first person to put him on my dinner list.

Beachlover
August 4th, 2011, 22:35
Haha... That's demented. Couldn't reply to any of our posts so you decided to reply to your own? You've got no answer when your own bullshit gets called out do you?

you always fail to answer, most important questions, as above
There isn't a single question in the post you quoted. Care to pose one? No private details as I, like over 90% of members here, choose to remain anonymous.

I am here to say I have done no more than any one else coming to Thailand
I'm willing to bet 99% of visitors and expats in Thailand haven't done the following things you have done...

(1) paid an underage prostitute for sex and then paid a large bribe to avoid conviction and jail for this offense

(2) had a relationship with a drug dealer and tried to help get him an early release from jail

(3) helped prostitutes write e-mails to lie and scam their farang customers into giving up more money

(4) been chased and dragged off to the police station for failure to pay an accommodation bill

By the way my photo is all over the Gay web sites, it was even on here a few weeks ago
With your face showing? Care to point it out? You might actually prove you're right for once. No excuses now...

It's true your photo has been sent around but I've yet to see it published on one of the forums.

GB got so SICK of you doing this, he started an тАЬall about LMTUтАЭ thread
http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2962

That thread is interesting. I just skimmed through it and this post is interesting...

I bet if LMTU was caught trying to buy goods with a stolen credit card under someone else's name he would not admit to steeling it, would not admit to being there trying to use it and would not admit to knowing about it. Funny, though he might do a runner and leave someone else to take the blame.

Are you one of those credit card skimming criminal maggots, LMTU? There's been a lot of that happening in Thailand lately, especially around the ATMs.

August 4th, 2011, 23:16
(3) helped prostitutes write e-mails to lie and scam their farang customers into giving up more money

LMTU has admitted to doing many devious things, but when he wrote about doing the above in GayButton even his biggest 'fan' took a step back...

A longtime poster told me a while back that unbeknown to LMTU he had been sitting very close to his table in a bar in Bangkok when he over heard him boasting as only he would, about how he ran rings around all the forum moderators using so many different handles no one knew (can you believe it?) it was him posting!

Geezer wrote:
It is common for children to attract attention to themselves. With the passage of time most mature so they no longer require the constant attention of others to validate their self image. Occasionally an individualтАЩs maturation may be arrested in such a way that point is never reached .

One may encounter an individual, even well beyond middle age, who is still emotionally immature and is constantly devising stratagems to maintain himself as the center of attention.

I think Geezer over in GayButton hit the nail firmly on the head with the above statement.

August 5th, 2011, 10:51
Same Old boring Diatribe you dish out all the time, you havenтАЩt even got the brains to come out with any fresh Insults, when I have answered all your attacks once, you bring them out again, yes it would take an imbecile like you to believe al your own lies, if you look here a few weeks ago, I put up my photo on jinks Birthday at Mata hari and as Jinks even remarked IтАЩm on his web site and all over the Internet at the various BrunoтАЩs PGF dinners and other functions, giving donations, as I said I am not afraid to show who I really am, and be open about my life, my problem is IтАЩm to honest and tell the truth too much and love to be transparent about my life, unlike you who has to try to convince the readers your some big time Business typhoon, why are your type never Refuse Collectors or work in a shop, It stinks of the fact you have a lot to hide, I think by the sounds of you, your low self esteem is your down fall, I hate to think what childhood you had Beach Bore. may be you are a school child calling everyone who stands up to you a maggot, when we all know guys like you who call people names on the Internet and hide are Cowardly Bullies, its so boring for the readers but this is how Bullies get their kicks so it must be making you have an orgasm, insulting people its the only way to make yourself feel Big. If you know anything about me your also know I use to own a Night Club in London, in the 70s I use to deal with much bigger Maggots then your ever be, real men who insulted you to your face, no wimps like you.

Its easy to Insult guys when you feel confident they donтАЩt know who you are, cowardly hiding behind your computer, if you was like me open and let all know who I am and not ashamed to show my photo, you would think twice about making up lies about Nice guys, just so you think you try to make yourself look Important and wonderful and the poor guy your attacking looks downtrodden, its an old trick, it donтАЩt wash with me. When you can prove who you really are we can then take you seriously.

August 5th, 2011, 15:17
... I use to own a Night Club in London, in the 70s ....

OMG I thought Danny had died recently!

Can you give is a quick chorus of "Mother Kelly's Doorstep" so we know it's really you, darling.

:rolling:

jinks
August 5th, 2011, 15:21
... I use to own a Night Club in London, in the 70s ....

Was it the Embassy Club ? = VERY fond memories.(another time warp)

August 5th, 2011, 15:32
I don't believe it was a club at all - I think it was Playland amusements.

:sign5:

witchhunt
August 5th, 2011, 18:26
All this talk of cottaging in the old country has got me twitchy. I never did cottaging. I went to school in West Brompton just near Earls Court.

The school chaplain when I was only 15, gave a warning about the naughty goings on in the West Brompton Cemetary and me and 2 friends went there that same night. We were still in school uniform and were amazed at how many uncles we met. We soon discovered we were more popular wearing school uniform that not, and enjoyed helping the old geezers refresh themselves at the fountain of youth [ blowing in their mouth] and clearing their pipe , which I now understand was anal sex.

I had a retired admiral who used to hug a tombstone when I fucked him , and he used to sing-----

"Rule Britannia. Brittania rules rules the waves,

3 chinese crackers up his arehole, Bang,Bang,Bang."

There is nothing like getting a headjob on a freshly dug and filled grave.

All this talk of sex in public toilets is disgraceful. Whatever is the world coming to? This subject should be banned at once.

Cant we have some decorum here?????

August 5th, 2011, 20:27
Cant we have some decorum here?????

I think you have just brought some to the forum, and most certainly have found yourself a buddy with the Court Jester LMTU...

Beachlover
August 6th, 2011, 18:38
If you know anything about me your also know I use to own a Night Club in London, in the 70s
What's that got to do with you banging an underage boy prostitute in Thailand and then, by your own admittance, paying a bribe to avoid jail?

Oh, I see. You think owning a nightclub makes you look like a respectable, upstanding guy! Sorry, it doesn't. Especially not with your history.

if you look here a few weeks ago, I put up my photo
Fantastic! I missed this earlier.

Thank you for correcting me and confirming that is you in this photo, LMTU: gay-thailand-f9/the-very-best-pattaya-has-offer-t21358.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/the-very-best-pattaya-has-offer-t21358.html) (9th post, man in pink shirt).

So according to LMTU/Mothersruin, it is the man in this photo who has...

(1) been caught paying an underage prostitute for sex and then paid bribe to avoid conviction and jail
(his own admission here: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... of-Consent (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent))

(2) been so financially destitute that his prostitute boyfriend turned to drug dealing to earn an income (his own admission)

(3) appealed for help to trying and get his drug dealer boyfriend out of jail early (his own admission)

(4) helped moneyboy prostitutes write e-mails lying and scamming their farang customers into sending them more money (own admission on gaybuttonthai)

(5) been chased and dragged off to a police station for failing to pay an accommodation bill (described by two members here)

(6) boasted of wining and dining and Pattaya's finest restaurants and put down others for not being able to afford this (a 1,500 baht meal? That's 50 bucks)... then fallen ill, been unable to pay for medical treatment to save his life and had to turn to a second-rate hospital for help in Thailand

(7) is alleged by some to have been involved in a stolen credit card scam

You are one very sleazy, demented, low life moron...

come on man try to Impress us write something of interest
Of the last few threads you've started here...

(1) one long restaurant review got deleted because the other guests complained of your ridiculous descriptions of them

(2) in one, you focused on the attractiveness of the 16 year old boy waiter and claimed the food was so good patrons derived sexual pleasure from it

(3) in the next one, you couldn't even spell the restaurant name right

A longtime poster told me a while back that unbeknown to LMTU he had been sitting very close to his table in a bar in Bangkok when he over heard him boasting as only he would, about how he ran rings around all the forum moderators using so many different handles no one knew (can you believe it?) it was him posting!
ROFL... Can you imagine this red-faced demented buffoon babbling on without realising it's impossible not to recognise his demented and incoherent writing style?

August 7th, 2011, 17:23
In your dreams Bitter and twisted Beach Bore, have you always been a pathological liar or is it something that crept up you on you like a slimy slug, dripping with Puss, yes run back and hide like the coward you are :dontknow: :blackeye:

Beachlover
August 7th, 2011, 23:20
In your dreams
Nope, not in my dreams. In your own words, you were caught banging an underage prostitute and paid a bribe to avoid jail:

Worse, you expressed no discomfort about having sex with an underage prostitute young enough to be your grandchild. Your biggest concern was how to get away with it. Same attitude to your drug dealer boyfriend's crimes. You're a disgusting low life with no conscience whatsoever.

have you always been a pathological liar
Everything in my post above is drawn from your own words, except for two points drawn from the accounts of others. You on the other hand have a long and lustrous history of lies and have just been caught lying again...

as Lonely knows when I see him cottaging inTuckom 3 times recently
global-forum-f12/would-you-help-another-masturbate-t21465.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/global-forum-f12/would-you-help-another-masturbate-t21465.html)
YouтАЩve been going around claiming you caught Lonely Wombat cruising for sex in the Tukcom public toilets three times. Lonely says this is untrue.

In the first instance, he was at the toilet hand basin. You went up to him and muttered something about тАЬcottagingтАЭ (term for toilet sex). He had no idea who you were then. Two days later, he had issues with his phone and was on the first floor when you sidled up to him in a creepy way and muttered something about cottaging.

So you just go up to people in public, sexually harass them and then make up a story around it. Classy!

Plus, sex in public toilets is something you boast of doing yourself. So often that by your own admission, you caught an STD, which gave you cancer. After all that, you you go on forums and tell people to go cock sucking in public toilets as you do. You are the most demented and unethical moron... ever! :rolling:

cdnmatt
August 12th, 2011, 16:00
You're welcome. BTW Calgary Asian Escorts (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) how far back do you suggest answerinCalgary Asian Escort (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) some of these posted problems? Calgary Escort (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) See a lot of unanswered ones going way backCalgary Escorts (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com)

Holy, that's just bad. You really need to learn how to use xRumer properly. That's just sloppy.

netrix
August 12th, 2011, 16:37
You're welcome. BTW Calgary Asian Escorts (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) how far back do you suggest answerinCalgary Asian Escort (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) some of these posted problems? Calgary Escort (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com) See a lot of unanswered ones going way backCalgary Escorts (http://www.asianescortcalgary.com)

Holy, that's just bad. You really need to learn how to use xRumer properly. That's just sloppy.

haha i was thinking the same thing.

netrix
August 12th, 2011, 16:39
In your dreams
Nope, not in my dreams. In your own words

is this the same guy that was stumbling drunk in his own vomit in sunee and couldn't pay his own bar tab
and was rescued by the owner of corner bar who told him not to tell anyone what he did?
or was that some other idiot?

Beachlover
August 13th, 2011, 08:27
Fuck me backwards... WHY would the two of you, of ALL people, quote a spammer and allow his link spam to be PERPETUATED in your posts?!

Can you please EDIT your posts to DELETE those links? Jinks? :happy7:

is this the same guy that was stumbling drunk in his own vomit in sunee and couldn't pay his own bar tab
and was rescued by the owner of corner bar who told him not to tell anyone what he did?
or was that some other idiot?
Hehe... no, believe it or not, Pattaya plays host to more than one filthy low life.

I never got to read that pissed drunk post but I believe that was BadBoyBilly, last known as "tonyfromkent64" and currently posting as "the1".

The subject of THIS thread is LMTU/Mothersruin who posts under various names on different forums...

- Mothersruin here on SGT
- "let me tell u" on gaybuttonthai.com
- R&R on GayTingTong.com
- Heygay and "wellinever" on gaythailand.com
- LMTU on Baht-Stop.com

... and it looks like LMTU/Mothersruin has run away and isn't too keen to discuss his complete lack of conscience and ethics, the time he was caught banging an underage boy prostitute or the way he sexually harasses members in public to make up rumours about them.

the1
August 13th, 2011, 08:33
BadBoyBilly, last known as "tonyfromkent64" and currently posting as "the1".

Oh Beachy babes, wrong again darling....

thonglor55
August 13th, 2011, 10:05
... you expressed no discomfort about having sex with an underage prostitute young enough to be your grandchild. I'd imagine many posters here are banging prostitutes young enough to be their grandchild and the hooker is almost certainly not underage. You have a real ageist outlook, Beachlover, which you will need to get over as you get older. After all, when homintern screwed you, how old were you then? Did he fuck you backwards? I'm currently screwing boys half my age (they're screwing me, but I think that's probably too much information) and looking forward eventually to when they are one third and then one fourth my age. :rolling:

August 14th, 2011, 00:08
How childish around and around we go with the same old fantasy, trying to change the facts to satisfy your warped mind BeachBore.

You know what they say a thief thinks every one thieves and you think every one is a criminal like you, as I have said before, IтАЩm hiding from no one, I'm not a coward like you, afraid to show your face or let any one know who you really are, I donтАЩt live in Walter Mitty World like you, and most guys around town know what you are saying is a load of crap, how boring you are, if all you can ever do is make up or change facts to satisfy your ,mental condition, please get help before you bore us all into fleeing from this web site again, as you did last time. In the time you write all this rubbish over and over again, as even you know no one believes you, write something Interesting about Gay Thailand, stop trying to make me more Notorious than I already am, even IтАЩm bored with that Title.

Beachlover
August 14th, 2011, 00:32
How childish around and around we go with the same old fantasy, trying to change the facts
No facts have changed between my last post addressed to you and the one beforehand. Almost everything in those posts is drawn from your own words, LMTU.

This includes your own admission that you were caught having sex with an underage boy prostitute young enough to be your grandchild and bribed someone to avoid jail: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... of-Consent (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent) You expressed no discomfort or unease with the ethics of what you did.

It also includes the fact you posted your own photo here: gay-thailand-f9/the-very-best-pattaya-has-offer-t21358.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/the-very-best-pattaya-has-offer-t21358.html) (9th post from top of page)

you think every one is
Nope. I've never asserted everyone here is a criminal. Only you, based on your own admission above.

a criminal like you
You have no idea who I am and no way of proving your accusation. I have no criminal record and have never been arrested, charged or convicted of any crime. I have also never confessed to committing any crime as you have done above.

You previously asserted that Patexpat runs a "failing business" in Pattaya. Have you any way of proving that assertion too? Can you even name his business? You accuse others of throwing out "fantasy" and lies but your own posts are full of them. My posts are simply drawn from what you've written about yourself.

August 14th, 2011, 00:51
Around and around we go with the maddest man around and around, get a life man, can't you see what a bore you are stop stalking me, get over your obsession get help. your just not my type. :blackeye:

Beachlover
August 14th, 2011, 00:58
your just not my type.
I'm not a prostitute. You can't buy sex from me.

We know your type may include underage boy prostitutes. You confessed to having sex with at least one of them, getting caught and paying a bribe to avoid jail here: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... of-Consent (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent)

August 14th, 2011, 01:50
Considering we cant believe a word you say, Mr. Walter Mitty, as you see IтАЩm open and honest about what I do I even write it all on the Internet to warn others, lets see your honesty, may be you are just that, a prostitute, as you seem to pretend to hate them so much lol

Beachlover
August 14th, 2011, 02:09
Considering we cant believe a word you say
I'm not asking anyone to here. I'm merely pointing to your own confession, you own writing.

You admitted to being caught paying to have sex with an underage prostitute and then paying a bribe to avoid jail didn't you? You expressed no discomfort with doing this. Your primary concern was the fact that you got caught and the inconvenience and expense of having to pay out a bribe to avoid jail. You had no ethical concern for the boy. You had little or no concern for the fact that you broke the law. You may even have broken the law of your own country. You only care that you were caught.

Can you confirm that you felt no discomfort in engaging in underage prostitution in Thailand by your own admission?

Can you also confirm that you feel little or no discomfort about the lives affected by your boyfriend's drug dealing or the fact that he broke and profited from breaking the law against selling illegal drugs? Your only concern seems to be getting him out of jail early, before his sentence is up.

August 14th, 2011, 02:17
Around and around we go with the maddest man around and around, get a life man, can't you see what a bore you are stop stalking me, get over your obsession get help. your just not my type.

Give it a rest man, your like a broken record. get a life please stop being so boring and stalking me, no you cant have me, we all know your in love with me really, with all your diatribe. :hello2: