PDA

View Full Version : Ideas wanted!

July 23rd, 2011, 00:19
Tonight, Happy Place bar hosted the first of many Big Banana Contests. 7 Boys showed their stuff to a packed house but I will leave that up to other posters to talk about how it went.
Anyhoo, Big Banana Contest was the brainchild of a SGF member who I will not mention his name. If he wants, he can post it and take the credit for its creation. The purpose of this post is to let EVERYONE know that we appreciate and will discuss EVERY idea for something new to do. We cant come up with all the ideas. I would like to send a special thank you to the creator of the Big Banana contest and tell everyone that as he pointed out, if the bars in Pattaya are to continue to be new and exciting and different, input is needed from our community.
Please send us a PM so that we can create your ideas in private.

Thank you!

paperboy
July 23rd, 2011, 00:29
Hi, what a great idea
I think if they lined up, about say 10 different sized dildos on the stage, going from small to extra extra large
and lets see the boys sitting on them 1 ta atime, they can get tips from the punters to move on to the next size.
Like the compare or person with the mic and say and build the atmosphere up. they boy depending on the money can move up to the next size, if he sits on it all the way, he gets the money.
Ive seen this done before and it was great.
as you said any ideas

thanks

paperboy

dab69
July 23rd, 2011, 00:48
shared toys- great way to
spread disease

they should be cleaned and relubed after each use

paperboy
July 23rd, 2011, 00:50
eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i think they have condoms in thailand
you change the condom for each boy
simple
clean
and fun

dab69
July 23rd, 2011, 00:55
would be fun to watch

July 23rd, 2011, 01:10
What about a GOB? Going out of business sale :idea:

paperboy
July 23rd, 2011, 18:06
ah well, so my hole in 1 game, wont take on, shame :love4:

firecat69
July 23rd, 2011, 18:51
How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile. Save a lot of wasted time and a lot of lies from mamasans..

July 23rd, 2011, 19:05
How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile. Save a lot of wasted time and a lot of lies from mamasans..

Hi,

Boys wouldn't stand for that at all. Believe me! Too much information being broadcast in public if they did that and embarrassment for them.

Cambodia, where I am now is even worse. I think they don't have the bars cos these guys just won't do it, never mind the laws of Cambodia, which is constantly being pushed by the Embassies and NGOs etc. Not trying to take this off topic, just a quick point.

christianpfc
July 23rd, 2011, 19:41
I will leave that up to other posters to talk about how it went.
But you could at least post some pictures? Not that I have no idea what a Thai boy in underwear looks like. Apart from that, congratulations for this successful evening.

How about have boys wear various colors of underwear to say if they are Top, Bottom or Versatile.
I thinks it's best if boys can wear wichever underwear they like. If underwear is provided by the bar, it mostly does not match my taste, the results are from acceptable to disastrous.
The boys' taste in underwear overlaps much more with my taste than what bar owners or mamasans or whoever provide.

Too much information being broadcast in public if they did that and embarrassment for them.
Don't you think they know who of their co-workers does which position? I'm sure they talk about their customers and what they did in bed.

July 23rd, 2011, 22:56
@Justme,
I sent you a PM through the gaybutton forum on this.

martin911
July 23rd, 2011, 23:31
Hi, what a great idea
I think if they lined up, about say 10 different sized dildos on the stage, going from small to extra extra large
and lets see the boys sitting on them 1 ta atime, they can get tips from the punters to move on to the next size.
Like the compare or person with the mic and say and build the atmosphere up. they boy depending on the money can move up to the next size, if he sits on it all the way, he gets the money.
as you said any ideas

thanks

paperboy

So you want to see a Thai guy self penetrate himself with a plastic/rubber/whatever dildo ,on a stage in front of a bunch of strangers!!!
And be rewarded with money the more pain he inflicts on himself (because i guess thats what it boils down to the bigger the dildo gets )

Dont you think that sounds a little humiliating and degrading for somebody to have to do --just to keep a bunch of jaded farangs entertained

July 24th, 2011, 00:02
Dont worry, Iafter all his posts against me, I did not take it as a serious suggestion and it was NEVER even considered.

Marsha-old
July 24th, 2011, 01:10
What about a hoopla night. Customers get to throw a hoop to try land it on the boys cock, they say pay 50 baht if they get it on the cock they get 2 free drinks. Fun and would make some money as not many are good at putting the hoop on the cock. Just like the fun fair when you try and get the hoop on the bottle.

paperboy
July 24th, 2011, 01:20
yes
i like that idea, well done

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2011, 01:31
Purchase bottle of whiskey for everyone at the bar = free off for customer. Keep the boys energetic.

Thai Dyed
July 24th, 2011, 02:43
Hi, what a great idea
paperboy

[attachment=0:ij9cjzxt]Peg Race.gif[/attachment:ij9cjzxt]

gerefan2
July 24th, 2011, 06:01
Keep the boys energetic.
Keeps the boys pissed.

paperboy
July 24th, 2011, 07:22
hahahahhahahahahah
yes

thankyou thai Dyed

that is what i was talking about
no pain what so ever, only enjoyment
they would love it.

July 24th, 2011, 08:05
No, they wouldn't love it - they would be doing it purely for the money.

YOU would love it - I have no doubt.

It is nothing short of abuse.

Perverted abuse at that.

Get a grip.

July 24th, 2011, 08:21
What about a hoopla night. Customers get to throw a hoop to try land it on the boys cock, they say pay 50 baht if they get it on the cock they get 2 free drinks. Fun and would make some money as not many are good at putting the hoop on the cock. Just like the fun fair when you try and get the hoop on the bottle.

You're mad as a wasp in summer............................... Marigar!.............. :laughing3:

Marsilius
July 24th, 2011, 13:52
Hi, what a great idea
as you said any ideas

thanks

paperboy

This is evidently an idea that, according to social historian Mackenzie Friedman*, may not be exactly novel...

"[In the nineteenth century] America's male brothels, or "peg houses"... took their name from the Mediterranean brothel tradition of displaying available boys on a long rack. The boys were anally impaled on pegs of various sizes along the rack to help customers choose an appropriately capacious catamite. Dennis Drew's description** of the American version is as follows:

Most of the boys in coastal peg houses were poor runaways who had gone West in search of adventure. They were easily preyed on and seduced by wily agents who received anything from $100 to $500 for each boy they delivered to the brothel syndicate. At first the boys were sent to a farm or "camp" where they were fattened up, beautified and trained... In the common "$1 houses", the boys served dozens of customers a day. These boys were kept in line with a whip... but most of them seemed content."

* Mackenzie Friedman "Strapped for cash: a history of American hustler culture" (Los Angeles, 2003), p.16

** Dennis Drew "Boys for sale" (?, 1969), p. 151

Koh Samui Luv
July 24th, 2011, 14:55
YOU would love it - I have no doubt.
It is nothing short of abuse.
Perverted abuse at that.

What? Perverts coming to Pattaya to "abuse" boys? Like jacking off was called "self-abuse" when I was a kid? And they said it made you go insane? And perverts coming to Pattaya?

Damn fucking right I love it!

a447
July 24th, 2011, 17:31
rather than asking strangers to save your bar.

Happy Place is the LAST bar in Pattaya that needs saving. It's those very strangers who are filling the bar every night. I spent 5 nights in a row there and after about 9:30 it was standing room only.

paperboy
July 24th, 2011, 23:57
hey
lets play the game, ok
how many does the bar hold, 15, 20
so it would not take long to get standing room only, esp when you have 1 punter sitting with 3 boys.
its a shoe box, a filthy shoe box.
so piss off with your standing room only bull-shit

:sign5:

July 25th, 2011, 00:01
Hmmmmmm - Happy Place is anything but filthy, dear.

In the "grime" sense anyway!

Other kinds of "filth" are a bonus!

:rolling:

bucknaway
July 25th, 2011, 00:14
How about something that benefits the bar staff? How about the setting up of a game of chance much like that at a carnaval where the guy of your choice could try to win a prize? Maybe the bar could start the pot off at 500 Baht and the pot will grow with every unsuccessful attempt at winning. If no one wins that night all but 500 baht will be divided amongst the bar staff? If a guy wins than his game sponsor wins a free drink or free off?

To keep it fun, maybe the guy could spin a contest wheel that tells him what his game of chance will be? Maybe the Contest wheel could have other things on it besides contest options like, "Loose a turn, Perform a sexy dance or do something silly or win 20 baht."

paperboy
July 25th, 2011, 06:32
BUcknaway
how old are you??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????' :laughing3:

martin911
July 25th, 2011, 08:38
Dont worry, Iafter all his posts against me, I did not take it as a serious suggestion and it was NEVER even considered.

Neal ---- im glad im not the only one who thinks that degrading the thai boys for fun is wrong !!!

July 25th, 2011, 11:55
maybe if you got off your fat arse and thought for your self
rather than asking strangers to save your bar. :hello1: :sign5:

Sweetie asshole, I do not need anyone especially you to "save my bar". Looking for free drinks and all. I was looking for more ideas. See, stupid, it is a intelligent person who asks others for input rather than stupid ideas like sitting on dildos.

And as far as 15 - 20 customers fill the place up, it is about 45 - 50 dearie, you should know cause you were there. In fact you posted that you did not get a blow job from the birthday boy and free drinks for his birthday party so you were all pissed off.
Remember? You talked about the 3 free buffets you did in one week. Not enough money to BUY your food and then complain.
Remember? You were screaming that you had a "personal invitaion". Ha ha ha! A flier that everyone got on Jomtien Beach is a personal invitation.

Bucknaway..... there is possibility in the general aspect of your idea. Have to work on it a few days but I think it has good possibilities.
Thank you.

July 25th, 2011, 13:13
"Bucknaway..... there is possibility in the general aspect of your idea. Have to work on it a few days but I think it has good possibilities."

I also like the concept Bucknaway has. Since you all ready have your Bingo equipment could you use the Bingo balls and put the boys number on a ball. Let the boy turn the handle and if the ball with his number comes up he wins something. The idea of mixing in other balls, like loose a turn, do a sexy dance, whatever...could be included.

Another variation could be to put a number on the balls, let each boy draw a number in turn. Then on a board have numbered cards that correspond to the number on the balls. When the boy turns the Bingo ball cage, whatever number comes out is the number of a card he gets from the board. Some cards could have as low as 10 baht, some higher amounts, but also some cards may say "Not win" or do a dance...whatever.

Another variation: Let customers ( or the bar) sponsor a boy for 20 baht. The boy can then spin and pick a number and then decide if he wants to turn over the card or keep the 20 baht. Some cards will have higher amounts on them 40, 50, 60, 100 baht, some will have "Sorry" on the card meaning the boy looses the 20 baht. You should have maybe 25 - 30 percent of the cards say "sorry" or "dance like a chicken"..whatever to make it a came of chance.

I am sure there are many good ideas that might be fun to watch and fun for the boys to do.

a447
July 25th, 2011, 15:38
so it would not take long to get standing room only, esp when you have 1 punter sitting with 3 boys.

You obviously haven't been there in a while. So don't waste your time commenting on something you know nothing about. Leave that to Latintopxxx.

Neal, why don't you ask the boys for their ideas and what they would be comfortable doing? They know what their limits are and I'[m sure they wouldn't do anything which they would personally find degrading or humiliating. They could surely come up with some fun ideas.

July 25th, 2011, 19:00

You obviously haven't been there in a while. So don't waste your time commenting on something you know nothing about. Leave that to Latintopxxx.

Neal, why don't you ask the boys for their ideas and what they would be comfortable doing? They know what their limits are and I'[m sure they wouldn't do anything which they would personally find degrading or humiliating. They could surely come up with some fun ideas.
A447, Please do not waste your time with paperboy. He was the one that was sitting on Jomtien Beach and got a flier that M was having his birthday party and tried to tell everyone it was a "personal invite". He was also pissed of thet he wasnt "personally introduced to the birthday boy" as there were about 60 people there, he was also in the show and helping with a buffet and all but Paperboy was insulted that he did not go over to him personally and thank him for coming. Of course he did not ask anyone to see him. And then finally he said he was pissed off that we charged for drinks! Ha ha ha what a pathetic loser! Then he went to KD for their free buffet birthday and then to Eros and wasnt happy with their buffet and wrote about it. He then left Pattaya for a birthday party in Bangkok. the man travels from buffet to buffet.
Then he writes about them continually when he cant have things for free. A LOSER WITH A CAPITAL L.

With respect to Bucknaways idea, I cant and wont put my thoughts down here about what I think I will do as there are other bar owners that read these columns. As to asking the boys, we already have tried that idea.
Thanks for everyone's input and please keep them cumming (LOL) except stupid freeloading Paperboy and please do them as a PM so that other bars wont see.
Thanks!

gumblebee
July 26th, 2011, 01:31
I think it would be great fun to have games where boys (or customers, why not) can take turns to draw a card (or a number, whatever) with a task on it, that they have to fulfill to get a prize.

A few ideas

:occasion9: crossdressing
:nud: sing a song - preferably badly

:dontknow: guess blindfolded who or what they are touching (another boy or a customer, some silly object,...)

:hello1: guess a number (higher/lower)

:king: learn to do and perform some magic trick, dance routine or song
:alc: dance to a song (alone or with a partner (maybe they can choose a customer)

:notworthy: model some spicy underwear

:glasses7: dress up in a silly dress several sizes too big or to small

:violent1: organise and perform a little act

:love4: star in a soda show (customers or friends can buy soda to shower the star with)

:sex: exchange clothes with a friend or even a customer,...

:sign3: find the answer to a quiz question ; the boy can ask customers for help (in exchange for a kiss ?)

thonglor55
July 26th, 2011, 09:23
Another variation could be to put a number on the balls, let each boy draw a number in turn. Another variation would be that old standby of the straight bar, where the ping-pong balls are ejected from a bodily orifice.

July 26th, 2011, 15:34
Another variation could be to put a number on the balls, let each boy draw a number in turn. Another variation would be that old standby of the straight bar, where the ping-pong balls are ejected from a bodily orifice.
DISGUSTING! Ping pong balls, arrows all that....

bucknaway
July 29th, 2011, 08:17
They just showed a contest of a girl trying to identify her boyfriend by putting her hand down the shorts of 4 guys and picking which one is her boyfriend. She guessed wrong! LOL But I am sure she had fun doing it!

http://www.trutv.com/video/worlds-dumbe ... right.html (http://www.trutv.com/video/worlds-dumbest/the-crotch-is-right.html)

July 29th, 2011, 09:45
A hysterical contest but I am not sure how many boyfreinds people have within the same bar.
Still has room for thought.
Thanks

Smiles
July 29th, 2011, 19:39
" ... Another variation would be that old standby of the straight bar, where the ping-pong balls are ejected from a bodily orifice ... "
Indeed. The quintessential ping pong ball shoot, from 'Priscilla: Queen of the Desert' (or 'dessert' as YouTube puts it)

[youtube:4sksm2ka]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDu9gbuKpKc[/youtube:4sksm2ka]

Justme, you might get some good ideas for costumes from this clip. Or is that you in the movie?

July 29th, 2011, 22:15
No, everyone said it was you.

lonelywombat
July 30th, 2011, 11:45
A friend of mine met his current boyfriend of 12 years, at a charity slave auction in a gay hotel.The prize for the highest bid was to bathe the boy on stage, in a babies bath. No nudity was a allowed.

It was a lot of fun and nu nudity would not upset the BIB.

Might I suggest , that punters bid for the boy of their choice with the boy keeping all the cash. It could start with the boy standing in the bath being sponged down and finishing in the bath for a little slap and tickle. It would cost the bar nothing except the purchase of a large babies bath.

The slave auction mentioned above was not the annual Slave Auction.The slave auction for PLWA is held every September in Melbourne, has up to 50 guys offering a night in the cot with the bid going in full to the charity. The following is cut and paste

Anyone want a slave?

Another important fundraiser on the gay community calendar is the annual Slave Auction, organised by No Attitude Guys! (NAG!), which this year takes place at The Laird as part of Melbourne Leather Pride.

Over the past 18 years, NAG! has raised over $278,000 for charity, with 100 percent of all money made donated directly to the likes of Gay & Lesbian Switchboard, Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS), the Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives, the Alfred Hospital, and - for many years now - the David Williams Fund.

The David Williams Fund was established in established in 1986 to provide emergency assistance for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) who are experiencing financial hardship.

For hundreds of PLWHA living below the poverty line, this fund is their lifeline. Not only does it assist with basic essentials, such as food, shelter, and utilities, but it also strives to assist with items that enhance life quality in a way that most people take for granted.

The LairdтАЩs Brett Lasham says the Slave Auction is important for both the money it raises, and as a community event. тАЬIt also raises awareness of the ongoing need for this kind of charity, gets the young guys involved,тАЭ he tells MCV.

This year, as well as a fantastic raffle (first prize is a Honda Scoopy Scooter donated by Scooterama, Fitzroy) the auction will feature a range of goods, which will be auctioned off with or in addition to the slaves on the night.

тАЬItтАЩs important that the event be evolving, to make it more inclusive.тАЭ Lasham says. тАЬThe Slave Auction has been through so many phases and a few generations, and itтАЩs really about maintaining that and keeping it fresh.тАЭ

giggsy
August 10th, 2011, 03:45
I missed this thread due to holidays (do i need a sick note)

I've thought of a compitition you could have and give great prizes to the winners,say 100,000 bhat to the winner or free offs for a year including the boys tip.

All you have to do is answer 7 questions correctly. The questions are ......

1. Which student seems to appear tired / sleepy?

2. Which ones are male twins?

3. Which ones are the female twins?

4. How many women are in the group?

5.. Which one is the teacher?

6. Which two just finished a joint?

7. Which one is Beachlover?

[attachment=0:1g037fjg]happyplace.jpg[/attachment:1g037fjg]