PDA

View Full Version : July 22 Seems to be a "special day"

July 21st, 2011, 13:40
Too bad there is not greater coordination between the bars in Pattaya for their special events

I see that at least 3 venues are having special events.

Happy Place (BoysTown area) Bingo and Big Banana contest

Copa (Boystown Area) Fetish 2

Pour Bar (Jomtien) Fund raiser with live entertainment

Seeing that there are not as many customers around too bad the events are not better spaced out as I would like to enjoy all 3, but since they are all the same time I will need to choose just one.

July 21st, 2011, 19:49
... and if a few more places put on events and more often then Pattaya might be worth visiting again.
As it is at the moment Pattaya's gay scene is about as interesting as watching paint dry.
I'm staying put in Bangkok.

July 21st, 2011, 19:56
Pattaya Male, I would agree with you about co ordination. happy Place has been doing Boy Bingo now for 10 months and announced Big banana about 40 days ago.

July 21st, 2011, 20:07
Pattaya Male, I would agree with you about co ordination. happy Place has been doing Boy Bingo now for 10 months and announced Big banana about 40 days ago.
Yes ... and congratulations on doing something to get the customers in. I have been to your bar and it has been busy every time.

What are most other gay venues in Pattaya doing apart from putting up the prices?

July 21st, 2011, 20:34
... at the moment Pattaya's gay scene is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Could you please enlighten me as to what is "interesting" about BKK's "gay scene"

I gave up on it a year (maybe 2yrs ago) as it hadn't changed in 10yrs and was boring the tits off me.

Has something changed?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Beachlover
July 31st, 2011, 20:55
... at the moment Pattaya's gay scene is about as interesting as watching paint dry.
Could you please enlighten me as to what is "interesting" about BKK's "gay scene"
You mean the gay commercial paid sex scene catering to farang in Bangkok/Pattaya right? Not the general gay scene...