PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing guy on xtube

Brisboy82
July 20th, 2011, 10:47
There is an Australian guy on xtube who has some clips of him barebacking with a bunch of Asian guys mostly as a top but also a clip of a HIV positive Thai cumming in him. He states that 'most Thais' are willing to bareback and basically it is his hobby to bareback with random Asian guys including in Thailand.

He is presumably either HIV positive or doesn't care if he is or not and the fact that he sates that 'most Thais' are willing to bareback suggests that he isn't limiting himself just to Thais who are already positive.

This fat disgusting pig is potentially computing manslaughter on camera so why does he get away with it?

This really upsets me particularly as some Thais very close to me are HIV positive and it's a very vulnerable population of exploited people who are willing to do what they have to to please the farangs who abuse them. As well as that HIV positive Thais are more prone to progress to aids due to issues suh as access to healthcare.

There was a guy on tube previously who posted clips of himself 'breeding Asian twinks' but he was removed. But this guy prevails I don't get it. The comments on his videos are full of praise too. It's all very disturbing.

Marsha-old
July 20th, 2011, 18:45
Some people are just sick. Basically the guy is committing murder and should be charged.
I hope he getscwhat is coming to him.

Brisboy82
July 20th, 2011, 19:12
I hope it all catches up with him. Too late for whoever he has infected though. They can't get back what he took from them.