PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the long-distance romance alive

May 6th, 2006, 00:03
1 Ensure that your boyfriend has a mobile phone that can be set to "vibrate"
2 Get him to stick it up his arse
3 Call him

bkkguy
May 6th, 2006, 00:11
I always thought Thai boys had mobile phones "out the arse" rather than "up the arse"

but it does perhaps explain the complaints in the press recently about shitty connections!

bkkguy

May 6th, 2006, 07:57
Yeah, but what if he is a top?

May 6th, 2006, 07:58
Yeah, but what if he is a top?A Thai top! Now there's a novel concept

May 6th, 2006, 16:20
have it unpublished, insert the phone--And don't tell him the number!
Also insures he chuk-wow the 'old fashioned' way.
(But what about those random calls from 'breathers'?...)

May 7th, 2006, 17:49
stop it!! i nearly brought up my breakfast., lol

I wish Thais could understand our humour............ cant wait to see the look on my thai friends faces when i tell them this!

Slightly off topic - i was chatting on that well known gay portal yesterday and this little stunner asked me did i have MSN and so we switched to that. After a long chat i asked could we talk by phone ( i learned long ago - big problems if bad comms).

he said sorry i cant - my battery flat -maybe next time - we stay here.

he volunteered to turn on his webcam - and for the next 20 minutes i watched him chat away on his cell phone while typing to me lol.......... short term memory loss? When i mentioned the flat battery he said he found one. I couldn`t stop laughing and might still even call him on tuesday.............i gave up getting angry at Thai white lies years ago lol

May 8th, 2006, 07:38
I wish Thais could understand our humour............ cant wait to see the look on my thai friends faces when i tell them this!Sadly there are those who persist in learning to speak Thai, in complete denial that they will ever speak sufficient Thai fluently enough to convey this joke in Thai to Thais