PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant relieved after moron misspells name

Beachlover
July 17th, 2011, 02:00
Restaurant relieved after moron misspells name

SHITSVILLEтАФOne lucky restaurant breathed a sigh of relief after LMTU (Mothersruin) misspelt their name in one of his infamously disastrous reviews.

Popular Pattaya restaurant, CherryтАЩs dodged a bullet when LMTU incorrectly spelt their name as, тАЬCherriesтАЭ. When asked how he felt about the near miss, the owner of CherryтАЩs beamed, тАЬI feel all my good karma has come back to me at onceтАЭ.

Disaster guaranteed

LMTUтАЩs reviews are notorious for spelling disaster for businesses. But not in the way you might imagine.

His reviews are renowned for igniting anger and ridicule from readers, frustrated with his ridiculous hype and fluff and waffling on with absurd hyperbole. He is known for even claiming the food is so good that customers will actually derive sexual pleasure from it.

Combined with his stupidity and inability to write coherent English, a review by LMTU is bad news for any business foolish enough to let him in. This has prompted business owners to ask how to put a stop to this moron.

How do we stop this moron?

So far, LMTU has posed the question, тАЬis this best restaurant in PattayaтАЭ 16 times, prompting one restaurant owner to beg, тАЬPlease, someone just give him a fucking answer to stop him using that fucking ridiculous hyperbole! I donтАЩt care if another restaurant gets to make that claim. Just stop the fucking stupidity!тАЭ

One sensible member of the public suggested taking LMTU for a swim at a location where drowning is common. Despite the obvious consequence being death, nobody has objected to this proposal so far.

Taking no chances

Not wanting to leave survival to chance in future, the owner of CherryтАЩs put up a photo of LMTU and wrote тАЬIf you let this idiot in, we will go out of business and you will lose your job!тАЭ in both English and Thai for his employees.

тАЬItтАЩs really working. IтАЩve never seen my employees so motivated before. They organised a roster so one employee is always at the entrance watching and waiting for LMTU and prepared with directions to our competitorтАЭ, he said.

тАЬThis is no fun. ItтАЩs depressing.тАЭ

One fellow writer, Alaan, momentarily took it upon himself to help LMTU write normally. тАЬI am renowned for my unrealistic optimism and hopeтАЭ, he confessed. However, even this was not to last as LMTU quickly proved himself to be a brain damaged individual beyond hope.

Of the harrowing experience with LMTU, Alaan remarked тАЬThis is NO fun. ItтАЩs DEPRESSINGтАЭ.

Other restaurants not so lucky

Two other restaurants, Mata Hari and Alois, werenтАЩt so lucky. Both restaurants experienced near-instantaneous loss of business when LMTU posted reviews and managed to spell their names correctly.

тАЬWeтАЩve been cursed by LMTUтАЭ, wailed one restaurant owner. Mata Hari reported eight cancellations within minutes of LMTUтАЩs spectacularly-ridiculous review appearing online. тАЬI even had 26 more phone calls, not from customers cancelling bookings mind you. Just from people who wanted to express their strong feelings about this ridiculous review, which we had no part ofтАЭ, said the owner. "The buffoon will give me a heart attack", he bawled.

The owner of Alois, has threatened to call his lawyers over the 28 cancelations attributed to LMTUтАЩs spectacularly-exaggerated review. "It's hard to imagine such a person managed to cross the road safely to get to my restaurant", said the owner in disbelief. "Why didn't a Song Taew run him over?" he asked.

July 17th, 2011, 02:17
More verbal diatribe, donтАЩt you have any story about Gay Thailand in your body, oh of course not, you have never been here, I keep forgetting you could not make it with those mental health checks could you.

As usual 'beach bore' the very person who could not string anything interesting about Gay Thailand together' even if he had Sanook alias Combat's pea brain attached to his pint size head' on his gargantuan body.

Just do as we all do, turn all your negative uttering around, into a positive one and we all will then get the real picture, go back to your cyber world' as you would never be man enough to show your real photo, because you have far so much to hide.

So ill show it here the one Old Lonley womabtty sends around to every one below, when he wants them to send him a pm, as he is sooo lonely, he has to pretend some guys do :headbang:

martin911
July 17th, 2011, 03:33
Yet again more rubbish From Beachlover ---

whats your fucking point going on about lmtu when u seem to be as bad as him , whos the moron here do u think ??
or do u stop to think at all
--do u really think people want to read this hypocritical bullshit ,i apoligise for the bad language but ive just had enough of this o so childish crap on the board -

where is the moderator in all this ??????

Poll the entire posters to see if they want to keep reading this o so fucking childish vile

who the heck cares if whoever he is spells a resturant name wrong and the owners are relieved

Pure rubbish

Richsilver
July 17th, 2011, 16:56
Great post! Why anyone would believe any of his opinions is beyond me.

July 17th, 2011, 18:22
Great post! Why anyone would believe any of his opinions is beyond me.

I must agree the Beach is clueless and takes himself seriously, though he might be the alone in that aspect.

andrewcraig
July 17th, 2011, 18:23
hey beachlover loved your subtle send up of LMTU. as I said on another thread he is what we call "KISS OF DEATH' you just dont want your venue to be endorsed by that old fossil

lexusgs
July 17th, 2011, 19:10

whats your fucking point going on about lmtu when u seem to be as bad as him , whos the moron here do u think ??
or do u stop to think at all
--do u really think people want to read this hypocritical bullshit ,i apoligise for the bad language but ive just had enough of this o so childish crap on the board -

where is the moderator in all this ??????

Poll the entire posters to see if they want to keep reading this o so fucking childish vile

who the heck cares if whoever he is spells a resturant name wrong and the owners are relieved

Pure rubbish

Hi Martin! I am in complete agreement with you. Take the thread where KQuill's vid as posted and locked. Beachbore posted the vid(which was slightly sick anyway. After the thread was locked the first time the Mod must have reopened the said thread as another(final) reply was allowed to be posted by Beachbore. Other posts had been removed by this time. Guess were not 'in' around here :rolling: The Mod really needs to take a close look at the obvious bile that spews from Beachbore/Combot. There again he must have had the nod for his 'special treatment'

Beachlover
July 18th, 2011, 01:44
hey beachlover loved your subtle send up of LMTU. as I said on another thread he is what we call "KISS OF DEATH' you just dont want your venue to be endorsed by that old fossil
Thanks, Andrew, others and those who PM'd...

Now that I think of it, your "kiss of death" comment was the spark of inspiration for this quick snippet of satire. Glad you enjoyed it. :happy7:

July 18th, 2011, 01:51

Hi Martin! I am in complete agreement with you. Take the thread where KQuill's vid as posted and locked. Beachbore posted the vid(which was slightly sick anyway. After the thread was locked the first time the Mod must have reopened the said thread as another(final) reply was allowed to be posted by Beachbore. Other posts had been removed by this time. Guess were not 'in' around here :rolling: The Mod really needs to take a close look at the obvious bile that spews from Beachbore/Combot. There again he must have had the nod for his 'special treatment'

Well talking of "Blowholes" there she goes again. :rolling: Now wait for cumquat with a follow up.